Philanthropy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren rose and I realised I couldn't with a raging erection. I stuck out my hand and he shook it. "Thanks, Darren."

Darren nodded. "It feels good getting the bad guys." Darren looked hard at me. "It's the Carvers you need to be worried about, now. You see that I hope?"

I nodded. "I do. I'm taking steps."

"See that you do. Legally, of course," chuckled Darren. He nodded at Imani and left the room.

As soon as the door closed, Imani stood and so did I. We faced each other and she draped her arms over my shoulders. She pulled me closer and then kissed me warmly. Her lips felt like warm and wet cushions to me. Her tongue probed and split my lips and then danced lightly across them. She pressed her body closer to me and then lifted her arms free when I wrapped an arm around her thin waist to hold her there.

I felt her hands grasp my belt buckle with purpose and her kiss grew hungrier.

"Camera..." I murmured into her mouth. My tongue brushed hers. My cock was straining in my pants and I wanted it free and inside this woman, but I was not into providing free voyeur material for the men and women in blue.

"Off," growled Imani into my mouth and continued to work my buckle. She pulled the leather tip of my belt out of the buckle and pulled it back hard to get the prong free of the hole.

I twisted my head, keeping my mouth latched onto Imani's, and spied the camera. The red light was off! I grinned and then reached down and grasped Imani's fine ass and squeezed. She moaned and ripped my leather belt completely free of my pants. She tossed it aside and started to work on the pants.

I slapped her ass hard and felt her shudder. "Faster," I ordered her.

Imani was driving her tongue deep into my mouth. It was invasive and probing and I could feel her hunger and desire. I felt the same way. With her height I found myself kissing upwards and felt her trying to assert her dominance. Not for long, I thought as I was already planning all the wonderful dirty and depraved things I was going to do to her. I pulled at her skirt and lifted it up over her ass to bunch around her waist. I reached down and felt the glorious naked flesh of her ass. No underwear, I grinned to myself. Easy access.

Imani wrenched my cock free of my boxers just as I slipped a hand around to her front and cupped her pussy. My other hand plunged between her gorgeous round ass cheeks. As one, I drove a finger deep into her pussy as my other hand drove a finger deep into her rectum. Her ass accepted my fingers like she had been waiting for it. Her pussy flooded my fingers with her hot, slippery wetness. She was immensely turned on. Her pelvis bucked and thrust against my fingers. She sucked on my lower lip and pulled it away from me hard and I heard her growl.

My pants dropped to the floor and I stepped out of them. Imani slipped her hands under the back of my boxers and then over my ass cheeks, pulling the underwear with them. A hand slipped between my ass cheeks and her finger brushed my asshole making my cock that much harder. I felt my boxers slip down past my thighs and then her other hand slid around my ass and thigh and found the hard thick shaft of my straining cock and stroked it hard, causing me to hiss in pain. Her other hand swept round and grasped my heavy testicles and tugged them down. Pain and pleasure, I knew them well. My mouth fought hers and once I had her lower lip captured, I bit down and tasted blood.

She moaned and sucked hard on my mouth. My tongue was sucked into hers and I only just managed to free it before her teeth tried to sink into it. I drove my fingers hard into her pussy and asshole in retaliation.

"Jesus," she moaned.

"I told you I was going to take both holes," I murmured and savoured the metallic taste of her blood in my mouth. I ripped my fingers free of her holes and spun her around and then bent her over the table. I wasn't gentle. I grabbed at her arms and savagely pulled them back behind her with one hand.

"My safe word is 'buttercup'," she moaned as she thrust her ass up higher.

I froze. "Are you using it?"

"Fuck no, don't stop, you dick," she said and thrust her ass toward me.

I only had a brief moment to enjoy the view of her protruding inner labia and pearled clitoris, accented by her glistening inner pink flesh, surrounded gloriously by her dark, almost black, pussy lips before I drove my cock deep into her pussy. Her pussy was tight but wonderfully self-lubricated and I slid all the way in unimpeded until I was jarred to a stop by my own pelvis. I thudded against her and watched her firm and tone ass ripple with the impact. Her ass cheeks were these alluring globes of firm and succulent flesh. The hot, wet length of her vagina gripped and squeezed me, and my pleasure increased. I adored the feeling of being completely inside a woman in her most sacred place. I was inside and never leaving. I looked down and admired the view. The skin around her puckered asshole was almost black and as I bottomed out her asshole relaxed as she fully accepted and welcomed me, and it opened slightly.

I wet my thumb in mouth and drove in into her asshole.

Imani merely moaned. She had expected it and wanted it.

Imani pushed her ass back at me.

I pulled back my cock and watched it emerge glistening with her juices; her pussy lips stretched out with it; grasping me and refusing to let go. I growled and drove in hard, thrusting my thumb in her ass with the motion of my cock. I released her straining arms and delivered a loud retort to her ass cheek.

I was lost in the visuals in front of me. I was captivated by the view of my cock and thumb disappearing into this thin, beautiful black woman. Her chocolate skin was flawless, and I wanted to bite off pieces of her and swallow them. The sensations running up my cock were of pure carnal pleasure. I could feel my cum churning and building inside me and I wanted nothing more than to baste this gorgeous sexual creature with it.

"You're my fucking cunt, you bitch," I hissed through my pleasure. Forming words was hard.

"Fuck you," she replied between gasps and pushed back at me.

I carefully let my own spit fall from my mouth, and it landed on my thumb in her ass. I saw my spit was tinged red and didn't know if it was my blood or hers. I lifted my index finger and slid it inside her ass alongside my thumb. She moaned and I watched her asshole stretch and easily accommodate me.

"Fuck," I moaned as my pleasure went up a level. "I want to fist that ass..."

"Later," she moaned. "Just fuck me... harder... fuck me harder, you fucking piece of shit..."

I growled and thrust harder. Her ass was rippling, and I was more than aroused. I added another finger to her ass and pushed them into her, hard.

Just then the door to the interrogation room opened and Imani and I froze. Shanti slipped inside and closed the door. She turned to us and I could see the excitement and lust in her eyes. Shanti's eyes locked on my fingers deep in Imani's ass. My cock was halfway into her pussy and gleaming.

Shanti looked at me and I saw the hunger there. "Let me watch," she pleaded.

Imani chuckled. "Of course, love. Anything for you, you know that."

I wasn't so sure. "Um, Shanti? I thought you said no buddyguard stuff? Seriously, what the fuck?"

She growled at me. "I know. It's too late now. I can't... just... please?"

Shanti kept staring at me and I saw her need and finally I nodded. I was more than excited being inside Imani. I would agree to anything at that point and seeing Shanti had my arousal climbing the walls. Her brown Indian skin, her dark eyes, thick dark lips, her protruding wonderful nose, and her bulging muscles had me screaming for release.

Shanti licked her lips. "Fuck her, Peter."

I liked hearing her say my name and I nodded and resumed my pace. I had never had an audience before and it kind of thrilled me. That it was Shanti watching seemed perfect to me.

"Make her suck your dick," she asked.

I didn't hesitate. As soon as she said it, I wanted it too, and I would do anything for Shanti right now. I remembered all too well just how she had taken charge of the situation with Amanda. She had been so firm and calmly in control. I pulled my cock free and slipped my fingers from Imani's ass. "Suck my cock!" I ordered Imani.

I saw the look of surprise on Imani's face as she looked back at me and I saw the lust along with it. She got off the table dropped to her knees and without using her hands she had my entire length inside her mouth and throat. She gagged, but refused to give up. She pulled back and then sucked me back in. Her pussy juices coated her lips and gave her lip gloss an extra shine.

"Taste your cunt on his cock?" asked Shanti.

Imani nodded with my cock still balls deep in her throat.

"I know how good that tastes. Make her lick your hand, the one from her ass," ordered Shanti.

I looked at her. Shanti was aroused. "Play with yourself, Shanti," I ordered her.

Shanti snapped her eyes to me.

"Play with yourself, now!" I ordered again. "Show me your pussy. Show me how wet it is."

Shanti grappled with her tactical pants and unsnapped the wide plastic clip from the front. She was working the zipper when I held my hand up in front of Imani.

"This hand was in your ass. Deep. Do you want to suck my fingers?"

Imani nodded.

"Then suck me better. I want to see tears streaming down your face. You aren't even trying," I admonished her. Imani picked up the pace. Her tongue extended and lavished my testicles as the head of my cock lodged in her throat. She gagged hard and I grabbed the back of her head and pressed her harder against me. She gagged harder, her mouth gaping, and I saw her tears form. I released her head and she pulled back but only enough to breathe heavily through her nose.

"Bitch!" barked Shanti. "Keep sucking."

Imani drove her head back down. I looked over and saw Shanti had taken one of the seats and had her knees pulled up with her heels under her ass. She had one hand on her hairy pussy and the other was rubbing her asshole. Her bush was magnificent. So wild and crazy. I wanted to rub my face all over it.

I groaned. I wasn't going to last long. The air in the room smelled like these two women: ass and pussy. I breathed it in deep. Imani was gagging hard and spit ran from her mouth in streams. I scooped some up with the hand that had been in Imani's ass and reached over to Shanti with it.

"Lube yourself with this," I ordered. Shanti wiped her hand across mine and spread the gooey spit over her asshole and across her pussy. "Good girl," I said to her and saw the pleased look that crossed her face. "You are beautiful, Shanti. So gorgeous. Look at your pussy and ass. Perfection. Show me just how good you can cum for me. Cum, my gorgeous bodyguard, cum for me. Now!"

On cue, Shanti came. Tears streaked down her face and her eyes were squeezed shut. When her orgasm hit, her eyes shot open. I felt the volume of my cum reach critical mass and I pulled my cock from Imani's eager mouth, dragging it across her teeth. I turned my body toward Shanti and aimed my cock at her.

"Yours!" I managed to grunt and blasted my cum from my cock. My first rope shot with intent and landed right on Shanti's pussy. I was pleased with that. Perfect aim! Her hand was circling her clit hard and suddenly my added cum lubricated it and sent Shanti into a second orgasm or extended the first. It was hard to tell. I moved forward with my hips thrust forward and shot a second rope of cum that fell short onto the floor. I lined up my cock, bent at the knees, and drove it into Shanti's pussy, just as I ejaculated again. This time inside Shanti. She was so tight.

She seemed to be in a continuous orgasm and the feel of my cock inside her and jerking with my own orgasm had her gasping. She was staring hard as my cock thrust and thrust inside her. I was enjoying the feeling of her pussy squeezing me relentlessly. So tight. My orgasm faded and I pulled out feeling the walls of her vagina caressing me. Suddenly Imani was there and had my cock back in her mouth and she sucked hard. Her tongue swirled on my cockhead as she tried to tease more cum free.

"Stop!" I ordered as the pleasure was too much, and she removed her mouth. I spied my spent cum on the floor of the room and I pointed at it. "Eat!"

She fell to her hands and knees and vacuumed up the spilled cum. I watched in awe. I didn't think she would do it. She looked up hungry and I pointed at Shanti's pussy.

Shanti smiled. "Eat his cum, cunt, and clean me up!" she barked.

Imani dove in with a laugh, and I was awestruck by her enthusiasm. Imani lapped at Shanti's entire groin, from asshole to clit. She vacuumed up my cum and sucked what she could from her vagina. I was trying to figure everything out. Imani's a domme. So is Shanti, apparently. Fuck, so am I, I thought. Or domineering. One of the two...

"Okay, good enough," said Shanti. "Come here."

Imani rose until her lips were inches from Shanti's.

"You may kiss me," she said quietly.

Imani leaned forward and gave Shanti a tender kiss. Shanti was looking at me, looking for a reaction or permission. I smiled at her and she closed her eyes and relaxed. They kissed for a long time. I watched and felt my limp cock start to stir.

"Can you taste, my cum?" I asked Shanti. "Do you like it?"

She nodded.

"Last time, you wiped it off, why?"

She broke her kiss with Imani who tried to follow her mouth. Shanti pressed a firm hand across her face and stopped her, pushing her back. "I dunno."

"But now? What's changed?"

Shanti looked at Imani, her face held in her grip. "Everything."

* * *

Imani took me home in her Lexus. I hadn't been in a classy car for a long time and would have enjoyed the ride more if I wasn't stuck in the backseat. Shanti was up front and doing her usual observation things. The sun was bright, but I felt my exhaustion consume me. I lay back and closed my eyes.

I woke when Imani pulled up in front of my condo. Shanti was already outside the car and was looking around. I wiped at my eyes and drew my hand down my haggard face. I was wiped out. Too much had happened that was messing with my head. Plus, the long hours at the police station had me up all night. I'm not one of those people who do well with a lack of sleep.

I looked at the rear-view mirror and saw Imani looking back at me. She was gorgeous and she smiled at me. Her broad smile softened her face and made her irresistible.

"You really are beautiful," I said.

Imani nodded at me. "I know."

"Thanks for today. You really stepped up for me."

"I'm your lawyer. It's my job."

I nodded. "You're good."

"Yes, I am."

I could see the sincerity in her eyes. "That was strange in the interrogation room. What's going on?"

Imani grinned at me and knew what I was referring to. "Wonderful things. Shanti has never been with a man. Sexually I mean. She vowed never to. She's been the stereotypical dyke and a hardcore one, at that. She has fucked a lot of women. Never a man, until you. Think about that. She spread those legs for you. Be gentle with her, Peter. She's vulnerable right now. Piss her off and she just might hurt you. Physically. Permanently. You don't know who you're dealing with."

I watched Shanti go into the lobby and start looking around. "I don't plan on it. Hey, can we use the word dyke? Won't that offend someone?"

Imani shook her head. "Depends. It's been reclaimed by the LGBTQ community. Some still consider it homophobic. Depends on the context it's used, I guess. Shanti uses it and has heard it her entire life and she's had a hard life. Surrounded by military guys. She thinks she's ugly. I think she's been told that so many times in her life she truly believes it. So, she's played the hard ass bitch woman in relationships. You know the type. The dyke who swears and wears men's clothes and has her hair cut short. She dominates all the women in her life. Including me."

Her last words were said softly, and I looked at her reflection. She seemed amused. "Yeah, about that? Nothing is making sense to me."

She sighed. "It's complicated and neither do I, frankly. Shanti and I go way back. Back to London and Paris and some other places. We've always connected. Spiritually, you might say. I control the men in my life, but I've always needed someone to take charge of me in private. Let my hair down. Indulge my fantasies. Shanti did that for me. I would never have guessed in a million years that she has wanted a strong man in her life. She's had so many to choose from in the service. But she never did. She said she found them lacking."

"And now she's fucking me. Wait? Did I take her virginity?"

I saw the sad look that crossed Imani's face. "No. I don't think so."

I digested that and looked up when Shanti tapped the door window. She glared in at me. "Are you getting out anytime soon?"

I looked at Imani. "Thank you. I'm so glad Amber sent you my way."

Imani looked away. "Anytime. Get out. I have things to do. Keep safe. Follow Shanti's orders. And get some sleep. Shower too, you smell."

"How about a goodbye smooch?"

"Just fucking get out," she sighed.

* * *

I admit that I was afraid I would see the mess that we left in my condo. I didn't think I could handle seeing where Amanda had been so close to death. My feet felt heavy and I struggled to keep my head clear. I was in a fog and I noticed that Shanti was kind of supporting me a little as we walked down the hallway on my floor.

I glared at the Carver door as we passed it. "Any chance you could just go in there and shoot them?"

Shanti said nothing and steered me to my door. She produced a key card, and, in a moment, we walked in. My eyes went straight to where Amanda had been. The place was cleaned up.

"I cleaned up," said Shanti and pulled her Glock free and put it in the drawer of the table by the door.

"Thank you," I said. I was exhausted and hungry. It was two in the afternoon and the sun was far too bright for my internal clock. I staggered to the kitchen.

"Where are you going? You need to shower and sleep."

"Must feed woman. Ugga ugga..." I intoned, projecting my inner neanderthal.

"No. You need to sleep."

"No. I don't. Besides I need to feed you. It's my only job. Keep you fit and healthy."

I staggered when she pulled me around. "That's bullshit."

I looked down at her and was lost in her stern fierce expression.

"Stop staring at me like that!"

"Why?"

"I don't like it! That's why!"

"Cause you think I don't mean it. I do. Now let me go. Must cook meat for womb man..."

She sighed and let me go. I turned and entered my favourite place: the kitchen.

I pulled out chicken from the fridge and sundried tomatoes and cream and soon had a bunch of things cooking. Shanti sat across from me and watched me. She seemed peaceful.

"I'm sorry about Amanda," she said.

"Yeah, me too. I should have seen that coming. Warned her," I said and flipped the browned chicken breasts in the pan.

"I'm the one trained for this. I didn't think they would act this fast."

I removed the chicken and added garlic and mushrooms to the frying pan. "Imani told me about your man at the hospital. He saved Amanda's life."

"Yeah, that's Brad. He owed me a favour. I called it in. He'll stay with her until she's safe here. Police chief has added a couple of cops, too. She's safe. They already have her statement. The Carvers should leave her alone now."

"Did she tell you what happened?"

"She told Imani and Imani told me. She was at a function, dancing or some shit. She said she had a drink and then she remembers nothing other than fragments. She was roofied then, I think. They steered her out, brought her to the park across from you, and then had a little fun. She remembers being groped and then suddenly euphoria. She woke lying in the park. Somehow, she recognised where she was and staggered to the only person she trusted: You. I'm impressed with her. She fought off the roofie and a drug overdose to get inside your lobby AND she somehow managed to buzz you. Remarkable lady."

123456...8