Phineas Phinephallus's Phun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped. I turned to look Ruth in the eyes. "I'd like to know why you're doing it." Then to Alyssa, "and if I'm just a work assignment."

"You're said to be a good judge of character," said Alyssa, "so see if you can tell how sincere I am. I think you're a sweet guy who wants everybody to be happy. But ever since Lucy turned me on to your books, I've been hot and wet to get you in the sack."

Ruth crooked her elbow in mine, and then the three of us were strolling together again. "I think the short stories are even better. But I dig a quick, surprising cum."

"Think of this," said Alyssa, as she guided us to a freight elevator, "as a chance to make women happy." On the last few words, her breath quickened.

"And give us pleasure," said Ruth. In a darker tone: "And you damn well better appreciate the pleasure we give you." Her arm trembled along mine.

"If you don't," said Alyssa with a pout, "we won't be happy."

They were having so much fun, it was infectious. And their excitement was pushing past their role as security professionals. I found that I'd been holding back on being turned on by them, digging in against it. I no longer saw any reason to do that. My, ahem, phine phallus agreed. They were knockouts. I wanted to plank them right there.

Ruth smirked, glancing down my body. "That, Mister Erotic Author, is what I'm talking about."

Alyssa giggled as she pushed the elevator call button.

As soon as we were in the suite, all four platform shoes were kicked clear, and I went from being shortest to tallest.

Both women dashed to the sofa, sat, and hiked up their legs.

"See if you can channel Drew Scovill," said Alyssa.

My character with a strong affection for women's feet.

"Massage with hands will suffice," said Ruth. "Lips do nothing for me there."

"Speak for yourself," said Alyssa with a side-eye. To me, "Feel free to suck, but along with massage."

I tailored my work on them from these requests. I'm not overly interested in feet, but I enjoyed giving relief to these four.

"The platforms are good for giving us a view over the crowd's heads," sighed Ruth, "but after two hours, they sap my will to live."

"Hmmm," said Alyssa. "What's above the ankle doesn't count as part of the foot. But, okay, you can do that."

They both wore boot-cut jeans. I merely allowed my fingers to visit their calves, briefly. "I exist but to serve," I said, letting them see my grin.

Alyssa gave me a mock scowl. "Ruth, I think this guy is trying to seduce us."

"Not gonna happen. Seduction is our job. Stand up, Mister, and strip. About time we got the land of the lay. Yes, that was intentional."

Meekly, I complied. With great relief, because my shwanz was on the brink of tearing its way free. Down the line, that would have forced me to atone to Gloria, in a way that wasn't as nice as an apology.

"Damn!" said Ruth. As she stood, she stared at my heat-seeking missile. "Lucy gets that, and ten percent?"

"Worst mistake she ever made," said Alyssa, moseying to my left side, "was giving us this gig."

"I'll always be loyal to her," I declared, folding my arms.

"I was afraid of that," said Ruth, shedding her jeans. My cock twitched when I saw she was commanda.

"Well, she's not here now," said Alyssa, unbuttoning her denim shirt. "She's busy stealing our boyfriends."

"A fair exchange," said Ruth with a shrug, then an overhead lift of her t-shirt.

As she got her own shirt down her arms, Alyssa just happened to lean, towards me, breasts as large as Gloria's. She cooed, "I don't need my boyfriend back any time soon."

Ruth snuggled close, impressing upon me (so to speak) her own delightful curves. "I'm happy to let my guy get a Lucy fix, and then get her out of his system for a while. After his system gets out of hers, he won't be good for much, until maybe tomorrow."

"Well, I can't allow you to go lonely," I said, fondling their fine womanflesh.

"So you're okay with being captured?"

"Definitely. I hope you'll be okay with your captive." I began kissing Alyssa's neck while fingering down past Ruth's navel.

They allowed that for a few seconds. We all breathed faster. Then Ruth jolted away. "We're in charge here! Aren't we? Into the bedroom, captive."

They got me onto the bed, on my back, and began kissing and fondling me, while shifting around to keep me from getting more than random touches of skin in general. My flagpole colored towards infrared, and I was very aware of how many times I had erected that day without release. I hadn't spurted since that morning, when Gloria had snuck me into the Ladies Room in the first-class departure lounge at the airport.

"That thing looks dangerous," said Ruth, barely touching my tool with one finger. "Safety first." She tore open a foil square and rolled a condom onto me. Then she flopped on her back next to me, curls dancing.

"What's your foreplay preference?" I asked, knee-standing.

"Now? None. I'm drenched already, and I may need all of it for what you're going to stick in there."

I thought, Okay, give the lady what she wants. As I got between her raised knees, it occurred to me that I'd probably think that several times this week.

I began plowing, slow and gentle at first.

"Yeah, oh yeah, more," said Ruth, "don't be shy. C'mere and kiss your captor."

I brought my torso forward as I pumped faster and deeper, of course enjoying the synchronized wobbles of her breasts.

Ruth's smile got extra wicked.

As the kiss began, I realized that my ass was up in mid-air, and that I didn't know where Alyssa was.

Then I felt something slick slap against my anus and cheeks. Something familiar.

If I weren't deep in tonsil hockey with Ruth, I would have blurted, "Dental dam!"

Sure enough, lips and tongue smashed into my hiney, setting off nerve endings I usually left alone. How I didn't detonate the condom right then, I don't know. Maybe thanks to an adult life of self-deferral for the sake of my partners.

There was the sound of two women laughing despite their mouths being full. All I could do was keep driving into Ruth's innards and hope that I'd give her some benefit before I became useless.

My embarrassing ecstasy eased long enough for Alyssa to say, "Lucy has told us quite a lot about you. You may still have secrets, but this is no longer one of them."

"Hehhhh," said Ruth, "H-heh, mmmehh. Yeah baby yeah!"

Alyssa again applied her mouth to the thin synthetic sheet that relayed sensation to my ridiculously sensitive rosebud.

I practically shoved Ruth into the headboard.

"Dammit, Lyss, stop!" yelled Ruth. "Let him work!"

In great mercy, Alyssa complied. I lifted myself enough to get a hand on Ruth's left breast, and finger-flick the nipple rapidly, while both pounding into her and using my other hand on her shoulder blades to bring her body away from potential head trauma.

Ruth howled.

I started gunking.

Ruth howled louder, and her thighs clamped my love handles.

There came a time when all four of our lungs overcame the strain we had put on them. Ruth tried to look at me, but her eyes may not have focused. Her mouth hung open. "How can something," she murmured, "feel nice and normal going in, and now, it's as big as a tank truck, but feels like it belongs there?"

Alyssa lay alongside us, and said, "Might want to check the state of the condom."

I knew enough to withdraw gradually. The latex was bulged, but intact. The contents had overfilled the receptacle tip, but were confined around the glans.

Ruth looked closely at the scumbag, then visibly relaxed. "I am so not ready for that," she said, and then kissed my nose. "Even from you."

"Enough drama," said Alyssa. "Bareback me. A series of little pills give me no fear of your spooj."

"Would you like foreplay?" I asked, exasperated.

She thought about it, dimpling. "Yes, actually. Since so many of your male characters prove their worth by carpet-munching."

I had her lie on her back at the end of the bed, legs splayed over the edge, so I could kneel on the floor with my shlong hanging free.

Cunnilingus, still seen by some men as a submissive act (especially with the man kneeling), in this case gave me control of the situation, and also some refractory time. Turns out I didn't need much of that, entranced as I was by the wide spread of Alyssa'a athletic legs, and the opportunity to reach up to her fine meaty breasts.

Her pubes made a wide delta, but she had scissored them short. I put in some time tonguing them, even beyond her cleft, to see if that added to her enjoyment. Her butt squirming and low voicings gave me confirmation.

We got into a complex chain of feedback loops, tongue between labia and upper lip on clit, making her torso sway, magnified by her breasts, their motion and nipple rigidity amping my adrenaline and enticing my cock, the action speeding her breathing and quivering her skin, all repeating and feeding back--

Her orgasm seemed to surprise her. "N-no, you should, geh, get in and fuuUUUHHH!"

At that point, she let her body enjoy it, freeing her operatic voice.

Her hands gripped my hair, down to the roots. "Lemme suck," she huffed.

To make sure there was no false equivalence, I said, "By all means. But you asked for a bareback."

"Yeah I did," she said, and she went slack on the bed.

When she was able, she sat on the end of the bed. I stood on the floor. She licked and sucked slowly but skillfully, finger-fondling the balls. It felt very nice. When it was getting too nice, I said, "Done."

Alyssa and I lay together on our sides, and I gave too much away by squeezing and licking her breasts as much as I could. Although, given what Lucy had told them, they surely knew this about me too.

Alyssa grinned, tit-slapped my face a few times, and said, "Doggystyle."

I whined, "You're killin' me here!" Must Gloria-scale knockers always try to elude me?

Ruth snarked, "You could have motorboated me the whole time! Just because she's got two cup sizes on me--"

"Please forgive me," I declared to both of them. "I am here to give. If canine concupiscence is desired, I shall deliver."

Alyssa got on all fours and said, "So this is what it's like to bang a writer."

I knee stood at her south end, which also provides a very fetching view of her. Her quim was warm and wet to my stroking fingers. I asked, "You worried that cumming on my tongue would make it tougher now?"

"That has happened," she admitted.

"Aha!" I said. "A challenge!" I guided my ready dick into her ready jane.

It's true that from this position, I have a great deal of flexibility to find and explore womanly crevasses. Different angles, depths, twists. Alyssa heated and squeezed, and I thickened and stretched. Clearly Alyssa wasn't expecting this, and her second orgasm with me also surprised her.

I held steady, pumping a bit slower, while she jerked and yipped and squirmed. I reached down and spanned my fingers on both her dangling breasts, gripping, releasing, rotating hands, gripping again. Her gasps were loud, and continued.

And, ooohhh, I don't care if I repeat myself. Working my penis into a warm, slick, vigorously responsive vagina is the best sensation I have ever experienced, and it never gets old! The pleasure is even greater when I know that my partner is also soaring in ecstasy.

I held still briefly, until she calmed. I asked, "Want to get rid of me?"

"Hell no!" she barked, leaning her quim towards me, to full insertion. "I want more payback for wearing the platforms!"

Despite our limited acquaintance, I had a hunch that Alyssa was now primed for a wham-bam in which she was a more active participant...so that this payoff wouldn't be a surprise, but a welcome fulfillment of her anticipation.

As I resumed active rogering, Alyssa was equally active, with thrusts and rolls of her trunk, powerful squeezes on my intruder, and a grab of one of my hands away from her tit and into her licking mouth.

Ruth got on the bed, stood at my side, and pulled my head over to tit-slap me. If she needed confirmation of my appreciation of her breasts, she got it immediately. I flexed hard, and this started Alyssa on her third orgasm. If I were thinking rationally, I would have decided that this was a good time for me to spew. My body didn't decide, it acted. I got my hand out of Alyssa's mouth and raised it to squeeze a luscious, beautiful Ruth breast, and yelled, and came, and continued with both.

Soon we crumbled into a post-fuck-pile.

"Should I be careful what I wish for?" wheezed Alyssa eventually. "The thing is, I'll wish for it again."

I was wondering if I even wanted to go back to the convention. I was smitten with my new fuck buddies.

After we shut down the whoopee, we talked and hugged and kissed in the shower, in the jacuzzi, and again in bed. I gained more acquaintance with them (like, their last names) which partly, retroactively, overcame my iffyness about sex with strangers.

With sleep finally about to claim us, we were blissed, and blessed, in a tri-hug with me at the center, their flesh and mine settling into peaceful joy.

(To be continued)