Phoenix and the Erotic Dimensions

Story Info
Castle of Erotic Horrors - Part 1.
1.6k words
4.36
2.8k
00

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RammyV18
RammyV18
18 Followers

Once upon a time, there was a dimension exploring elf called Phoenix. She graduated from the Academy of Interdimensional Travels at the young elf age of a nine-four years old and has spent the past over a hundred years exploring various dimensions. She was a born adventure; she loved discovering new places and recording her findings for the Academy Archive. However, despite now being two-hundred-and-six years old and having gone on many adventures, they often don't go exactly as planned...

SPLAT!

She fell face first into the ground. Her body slowly rose from the muddy trail below her. Heavy rain poured down on her as she got to her feet. She took in her surroundings; it was dark, with only the moonlight giving illumination. She had teleported to brand-new dimension and found herself along a muddy trail on a country road.

She looked down at the brass pocket watch in her hand: "World #652" it read. She closed it and put it away in her pocket. She started trekking through the mud to accomplish her first mission: finding shelter.

Phoenix wad around six feet tall, the average height for an elf. She, like many elves, was extremely androgynous. She had a masculine build, but her face was round with soft skin. She sported both a pair of large breast and a penis and would swap between he/him and she/her pronouns quite often. Her silver hair was messy and short, her pointy ears poking out. She wore a leather trench coat, boots, a tweed waistcoat, floppy fedora, and her trusty sachet; a typical explorer attire.

She was growing cold and began to shiver, the rain hitting hard on her like small bullets. Her muddy clothes became damp and uncomfortable. She was determined to keep trekking on until she found shelter, even if it was easier to find a quiet spot under a tree.

But as if by a miracle, she arrived at the foot of an old, oak drawbridge. It led towards an imposing, stone-built castle with lights from the inside. She smiled widely.

"At last!" she cheered.

She marched across the bridge, desperate to get out of the rain. She reached the giant doors of the castle and knocked on it desperately. Suddenly, the doors creaked open by themselves.

She took it as an invitation to come inside, out of the rain. The entrance hall was stony and echoey. Her muddy footprints marked marks on the tiled flooring. The hall was lit warmly by a row of candle stands that lead towards a small staircase.

"Hello? I apologise for intruding but it's most certainly raining cats and dogs outside" Phoenix called out.

She looked around, admiring the structure of the historic castle. It was certainly upkept well over the centuries.

"I don't intend to stay long. Just want to dry myself up a bit, is all."

SLAM! Phoenix almost jumped out of her skin. The front doors slammed behind her, again all by themselves.

"Oh, you poor thing" echoed a voice.

Phoenix quickly turned back to the stairs. A figure emerged at the top of them. It was a woman, a young one. She slowly descended the stairs. She had thick, flowing black hair. She wore dark red lipstick and heavy eyeliner, bringing colour to her rather pasty face. She worse a black dress that tightly hugged her curvy body.

Phoenix took her soaked fedora to greet her.

"Greetings, madame. My name is Phoenix, I'm a traveller passing through these parts."

She said nothing at first. She approached Phoenix, walking lightly like she was walking on air. She examined the elf closely, circling around her. She was so close that Phoenix could feel her cold breath against her skin. The intimacy made her blush.

"Mmm" she began, her voice low and sultry, "I can tell you're not from around these parts."

"I-I hope you don't mind. It's just mighty chilly out there" Phoenix stammered.

She turned back around to Phoenix.

"Of course, you may take refuge in my castle. We have plenty of spare bedrooms for you to stay in for the night. We can find you one with a fireplace to warm yourself and your clothes. I shall have my servants draw a hot bath for you."

Phoenix smiled brightly.

"Thank you so much! You're too kind, Madame...Umm..."

"Bloodthorn" she answered.

"Madame Bloodthorn!"

"Thank you."

She guided Phoenix through the many halls and corridors of the castle. It was huge, almost labyrinth like. Phoenix became anxious she would end up getting lost here. Eventually they reached the small but cosy guest room.

"Please, make yourself at home. May I ask how long you intend to stay in the area for?"

"Oh, only for a day or two. Just enough to explore the local area."

"Well, feel free to stay here as long as you would like. It's always nice to have extra company in these empty walls."

"Thank you so much."

"My servants are running your bath now. It's just two doors down the hall. Feel free to bathe when you're ready."

"Most certainly!"

Bloodthorn left Phoenix alone. She quickly took off her damp and dirty clothes and put them in a wash basket at the end of the bed. She hung her spare clothes she kept in her sachet by the fire to dry up.

It was a nice, small room. It was mostly a bed, a fireplace, and a small desk. Iron barred windows looked out to the courtyard, though it was hard to see at the moment through the dark and rain.

Phoenix put on a spare robe that was hanging up in the bedroom and headed straight for the bathroom.

It was an extremely lavish bathroom. A circular room with red wax candles placed around the bath, a pit of water in the centre of the room. There were sculptures around the room of who looked to be previous owners of the castle, Bloodthorn among them. However, despite being so young her statue seemed almost ancient. Perhaps a distant relative, thought Phoenix, or an immortal, they weren't uncommon across the dimensions. Most interestingly was the Muriel painted along the walls, depicting a medieval orgy. Phoenix would be lying if she said it didn't make her blush.

She took off her robe and gently sunk herself into the water. The warm water released every tension in her body as she let the bath take her. She had a calm feeling in her gut, that maybe for once she'll have nice, peaceful adventure.

The bathroom was extremely quiet, only the sounds of gentle splashing could be heard. However, Phoenix couldn't help but feel she was being watched by someone in the room. She full well there was nobody physically in the room, it was too small to hide. Regardless, her anxiety started to stir.

But suddenly, as if by command, a sweet aroma filled her nose. It was pleasant, an addictive smell. But as she inhaled the mysterious smell, her body began to act on its own, as if she was possessed.

A rush of hormones flowed through her. She began to feel hot and heavy, panting in the pool of water. She felt an arousing sensation as her cock started to rise and get hard. It was so sudden her arousal, it confused her. And yet it felt so nice, she didn't question it as she started rubbing her cock.

She moaned lightly, working herself up as she got fully erect. She groped her own tit and fondled it, squeezing the fat whilst brushing the nipple with her thumb. Like an orchestra composing an erotic melody.

"Oh my goodness..." she muttered.

She rarely masturbated and when she did it wasn't this intense. It was almost like another force was making her feel so aroused, as if to force her to masturbate. She should be concerned, but the sensation was delightful, so full of pure ecstasy, that she couldn't question it.

She lifted herself above the water with her free hand, jerking her cock furiously. She kept moaning and thrusting her cock into her hand. Her eyes darted around the room, soaking in the mural. There was a scene of a peasant woman being spit roasted by two knights as the queen watched over them. Phoenix wanted to be that peasant woman so badly, her eyes shot wide open as her mind vividly placed herself in that position. Getting throat fucked and ploughed like that. She wanted, needed that so bad. She kept stroking faster and faster until she cried out one, final loud moan.

Thick, crystal blue, spunk out from the head of her dick and landed in the clear water. It was a huge load, ropes it of it. Phoenix collapsed back into the bath with a huge splash. She gently floated on the water, eagerly catching her breath. The aroma began to fade and her mind became clear around.

She got up, clueless to what just happened. She looked down at her own cum, floating in the water. She quickly grew red with embarrassment.

"Oh lord, oh dear..."

She quickly finished washing herself up and hurried out of the bathroom and into her own room before somebody caught her. Once she calmed down from the embarrassment, she got into her pyjamas and went to sleep.

But hours later, the sperm was still floating in the water. The door to the bathroom opened as Bloodthorn stepped in. She knelt down and examined the cum floating in the water. She took a sample on her finger and licked it. She purred with delight.

"Yes, this elf will be perfect for the Master."

RammyV18
RammyV18
18 Followers