Phoenix and the Erotic Dimensions Ch. 02

Story Info
Castle of Erotic Horrors - Part 2.
1.8k words
4.5
1.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RammyV18
RammyV18
17 Followers

As the next day dawned, Phoenix got up and immediately wrote a letter for her partner, Maggie May Manning. Maggie May was a fellow dimension explorer but one that was more of a daredevil. She would dive headfirst into danger and whilst Phoenix could never take that approach, he loved that she could. They had been together for nearly fifty years and their love was still as fresh as the day they met. She always wondered how a nerdy Elf like herself could get a hot demon badass like Maggie, but she never complained about it.

She finished writing the letter, telling her where she was, and then folded it into a paper aeroplane which she launched out of the window. The paper plane shot off at lightning speed. With the message sent, Phoenix decided to get dress and explore.

"Hello? Madame Bloodthorn?"

Phoenix's voice echoed throughout the large, empty halls of the castle. She scratched her head, wondering where she was. It was a big castle, perhaps she had to keep searching. She aimlessly wondered the halls before stumbling upon the dining hall where food was already prepared and laid out on it. The Elf's stomach growled and with no one else insight, decided to indulge herself on cheese and bread.

After she finished, she wandered out into a wide-open courtyard, filled with lively and colourful fauna. Soon she found the library, with its mountains of dusty and heavy books from decades past. Phoenix got giddy with the thought of how much history could be inside those pages, she had a quick read through a couple chapters of some of the books laying about. After that, she found the art gallery filled with centuries of erotic paintings which made her blush. From there she found the opera hall, the balcony, the observatory, pretty much every single room of the whole castle but not one with a person in sight. By the time she was nearly finished searching, night had fallen.

She had gotten lost and was trying to retrace her steps back to her room. But as she passed through a hall, she heard a voice from one of the rooms.

"Is that you, Phoenix dear?"

Phoenix turned to the source of the noise. It sounded like Bloodthorn and it was coming from behind a slightly ajar, oak door. She pushed the door open and stepped inside.

"Ah! Good evening, Madam Bloodthorn. So sorry, I've been looking for you all day and I-"

Her words were snatched from her mouth. Bloodthorn was sat upon a Queen-sized bed, sheets of silk on top. She is wearing black lingerie that was completely see through, leaving little to the imagination along with a pair of thigh-high boots. At the feet of her boots were two other girls, both completely nude. One was petite with thick, luscious blonde hair and perky breast whilst the other had long, braided black hair with larger breast. However, Bloodthorn clearly sported the biggest in the room.

A word could not leave Phoenix's mouth. She was hypnotised looking at Bloodthorn's breast, drooling over them. She didn't even realise a noticeable bulge was forming in her trousers.

"Did you want something, dear?" Bloodthorn teased.

"Booooooooooooobsssssssss."

"I beg your pardon?"

She snapped out of her haze. Her skin fired up red from blushing. She quickly tried to cover her obvious erection.

"UM! I meant books! I was gonna say you have a fine pair of books! I mean, you have many fine pairs of books in your br-I mean, bra- I mean! Brabery!"

Phoenix might as well have died on the spot.

"I-I must be going now!"

She was about to make a hurried escape from shame before Bloodthorn called her back.

"Oh, no need to rush away just yet. I haven't even introduced you two these two lovely ladies."

She sheepishly turned back around with a trembling smile.

"G-good evening, ladies" she stammered, tipping her hat.

"These are my understudies, Veronica and Julianna."

"Welcome, handsome stranger" giggled Veronica, the blonde.

"Yes, good evening, pretty stranger" Julianna, the one with braided hair, chuckled.

They giggled at Phoenix tauntingly, but it didn't deter her at all.

"We were just having a study session" Bloodthorn continued, "You seem like a person of great academic knowledge. Would you like to join us?"

The Elf shuffled further into the room.

"U-umm, of course! What studies do you partake in?"

SLAM! Phoenix jumped again as like the night before, the doors shut by themselves. Suddenly, like hunting vultures, Veronica and Julianna circled around Phoenix. Caressing the nervous Elf, touching up her body like they were checking on the quality of meat.

"We study many things, but biology is our favourite subject" answered Veronica, in a low tone.

"Oh yes, we just love learning and exploring all about human bodies" Julianna added.

"O-oh, I see...I suppose that explains the lack of clothing."

"Maybe, we should see what's underneath yours"

Without warning, they both shoved Phoenix onto the bed. Bloodthorn moved to the side to watch her students at work. Veronica and Julianna laid themselves besides Phoenix and slowly began stripping away her clothes. First, Veronica removed her jacket and waistcoat whilst Julianna removed her boots. Veronica then unbuttoned her shirt and pulling it away till she was just in her bra. They marvelled at her breasts.

"Wow, I had never seen a pair so plump and soft" Julianna remarked with amazement.

"I know, it makes me want to rip her bra apart with my teeth" said Veronica like a bloodthirsty animal.

Phoenix's eyes shot open.

"Oh no! I can just-"

But with little effort, Veronica tore her bra in half like paper. Phoenix's breast flopped out, gently rising with her breathing.

"Ooh, they look so yummy!"

Veronica's mouth glomped onto Phoenix's nipple. Her lively red lips suckling on the Elf's teats, saliva trickling out as she mercilessly feeds on it. Phoenix's body began to crumple. She had never expected to be so overwhelmed and dominated by these two beautiful women. It was a heavenly dream come true.

Her cock had grown even harder, now it was trying to eagerly escape the confines of her trousers like it was suffocating. Pre-cum had already leaked out and smothered the base of her stomach. It needed attention.

"Since you've stolen her breast, I will take care of what's down here."

Julianna moved down the bed and began removing her trousers. She unbuckled Phoenix's belt and slowly removed her trousers, deliberately slow to tease her. Whilst Phoenix was normally patient, this was testing her limits. She started kicking her legs to try and get them off quicker. Once she was down to nothing but her boxers, she was all but verbally begging for them to be ripped apart like bra.

With nothing but her teeth, Julianna ripped her boxers apart just as easily as Veronica tore apart her bra. Her cock sprung out, throbbing wildly, begging to be touched.

"Oh, you poor thing" Julianna said with mock sympathy, "So pent up like that. Don't you worry, let me take care of you."

She brought Phoenix's cock to her mouth, softly wrapping her lips around the head and sucking it gently.

Phoenix's head sunk into the pillow with an eye-rolling groan. Her body was loose, unable to move a muscle as these two gorgeous women took care of her. She panted and squealed with genuine delight. Her cock and boobs being sucked like simultaneously sent her to an ethereal plain. All the while, Bloodthorn watched over pleased at her students' work.

Julianna continued sucking on Phoenix's member, her head bobbing up and down on with graceful ease. It kept getting wetter and wetter inside her mouth. She went down two inches deeper, allowing her tongue to wrap around the head and shaft and massage it. She gently but firmly squeezed Phoenix's balls in her free hand.

Veronica, meanwhile, made sure to pay equal attention to both of Phoenix's tits. Whilst she sucked one with her mouth, she would groped the other with her hand, rubbing her finger against her hard nipples.

Soon, Julianna stopped sucking on Phoenix's cock but continued to gently stroke it.

"You know, Stranger, as soon as you stepped through that door I could instantly tell what you wanted."

Phoenix looked at her puzzled but in anticipation.

"Y-you did?"

She nodded and chuckled. She let go off Phoenix's cock and squeezed it between her two breasts. She used her own spit to lubricate the cock and boobs as she began bouncing her breast against it.

It was the push of the edge Phoenix needed. She gasped loudly, shooting up from the bed, accidentally pushing Veronica aside as her eyes locked onto Julianna titty fucking her. Her breath was trembling.

"Oh my! Oh my G-gods! T-this is amazing!"

But Veronica pinned her back down with a smile. She pressed her lips against Phoenix's, kissing her passionately. The make out session settled Phoenix back down even though she was still on the edge. She had this treatment all the time with her partner, and it felt so good then. But doing it with a pair of strangers somehow added an extra layer of excitement.

Julianna kept going at it. Her soft but large boobs pushed up against Phoenix's extremely sensitive head as it twitched crazily. Veronica, meanwhile, moved her lips away from Phoenix's and moved to her shoulder blade. She started suckling on it, like she was giving Phoenix a hickey. But suddenly she yelped as she felt something sharp. From the corner of her eye, she swore she saw blood coming out.

But suddenly, her attention was snapped away as her body seized. She thrusted without control into Julianna's breast as she clutched the bedsheets tight.

"I'M! I'M GOING TO CUM!"

She shrieked a high-pitch moan. Ropes of her glowing crystal blue sperm started shooting out of her cock's head, showering Julianna's breast. Julianna quickly covered the head with her mouth, swallowing up the remaining shots herself.

But with great aggression, Veronica leaped off Phoenix and pushed Julianna out of the way.

"Stop hogging it, pig!" she screamed.

She desperately put the cock in her own mouth, cleaning up any and all remains.

Phoenix watched with a dumbfounded expression. She was satisfied, happy, but head was growing increasingly dizzy and her eyelids heavy.

"T-thank you, ladies...I...Zzz..."

And as typical for Phoenix after sex, she instantly fell asleep.

Veronica whipped off the last drops of cum from her face whilst Julianna scowled at her.

"Who are you calling "pig"? We all know you're a whore for attention" she bitterly snapped.

Veronica stuck her tongue out at her. But they both quickly snapped into disciplinary attention as their teacher lurked over them.

"How did it taste, girls?"

"Magnificent."

"Like fine wine."

Bloodthorn smiled unsettlingly.

"Excellent. We'll take what we can from her. And once we're done, we can offer the Master a new plaything."

RammyV18
RammyV18
17 Followers