Phoenix Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well said." Martin responded leaning over to give Robin a kiss on the cheek.

Robin felt a lot of eyes on her as she walked back to the bar. She got to the bar and ordered herself an energy drink. When she turned around, she saw three or four couples looking at her talking. She felt a flutter of excitement that so many different people desired her.

As luck would have it, Robin saw Marcy Milton walking towards her. Marcy ordered herself a drink and turned to Robin saying, "My husband and I were wondering if you would like to join us?"

"I noticed you and your husband earlier, I would like that." Robin said, returning Marcy's smile.

"Great, I'm Marcy and the guy in the hot tub staring at us is my husband, William." Marcy said.

"Nice to meet you Marcy, my name is Stacy." Robin replied.

Robin and Marcy started walking towards the hot tub. When they got to the hot tub Robin smiled and said, "I don't have a bathing suit."

"No bathing suits required here." William responded.

"Excellent." Robin said, putting her drink down and pulling off her t-shirt dress. She climbed into the hot tub. She watched William watching her as she moved into the warm water. She was glad that the hot tub wasn't actually hot. Robin watched as Marcy got into the hot tub as well. Once she was in the hot tub Robin watched as Marcy removed her bikini top and then her bottoms.

Robin faced William and said, "Now you."

William smiled at her and slowly stood up. Robin watched as his erection rose out of the water. "Way ahead of you." William responded with a smile.

William extended his arms out, "Why don't you girls move in closer."

Robin looked at Marcy and saw a small nod. She moved at the same time as Marcy and slid to one side while Marcy moved to his other side. Robin moved in like she was going to kiss William. As William started moving in to return the kiss Robin extended her hand and grabbed Marcy. She pulled Marcy in close and kissed her in front of William.

When they separated William said, "That was hot."

Robin reached up and kissed William. She moved her hand down to his hard cock. Stroking him in the hot tub. She felt Marcy's hand on top of her. Robin opened her eyes and saw Marcy looking at her smiling. Robin was glad to see that Marcy was enjoying herself. Robin asked William, "Are you comfortable sitting on the edge of the hot tub?"

"Sure." William responded.

William moved up to sit on the edge of the hot tub. Robin and Marcy kneeled in the tub, their breasts coming up out of the water. Robin looked at Marcy waiting for her to make the first move. Marcy moved in and started sucking her husband's cock. Robin got in close waiting for her turn. Robin ran her hand down Marcy's backside, running her fingers over Marcy's asshole to get to her pussy. She felt Marcy jump a bit when Robin got to her clit.

Marcy moved off William's dick to give Robin a turn. Robin grabbed William's dick and guided it into her mouth. She felt William's dick pulse when she nearly deep throated it. Robin moved back and saw a bead of pre-cum form on the top of William's dick. She moved back and keeping eye contact with William she licked the pre-cum off the tip of his dick. She watched William smile as she did this. She felt Marcy's hands on her body. Marcy was kneeling beside Robin. She had one hand on Robin's breast and started exploring Robin's pussy with the other.

Marcy surprised Robin by saying, "Why don't you sit beside William."

Robin stood up in the tub and sat beside William putting one leg over William's. Then Marcy got busy. She would suck William's cock while fingering Robin's increasingly wet pussy then move over to Robin. She would lick Robin's pussy while stroking William's cock.

Robin looked down at Marcy and asked, "Can I ride your husband's cock?"

Marcy had a bit of a confused look on her face but quickly nodded. Robin stood up pushing William onto his back. She stepped over William and mounted him reverse cowgirl style. As she lowered herself onto his dick, she adjusted her pussy to caress him tightly. Marcy was still between William's legs. She had a great view of Robin bouncing up and down on William. She saw William's cock being covered in Robin's juices. Marcy moved in and licked Robin's cum off William's balls. She carefully licked Robin's clit while Robin was riding William's cock.

Fucking and being licked at the same time always gets Robin going. It didn't take her long before she cried out in orgasmic pleasure. She continues to fuck William as her orgasm ran through her. When her orgasm has run its course. She got off William. Robin grabbed Marcy's hand and guided her up to William's cock. Marcy started to ride William presenting her pussy for Robin. Robin began licking Marcy's clit as she fucked William.

The sounds of orgasm rang out again as both William and Marcy started to cum. When Marcy lifted off William's softening dick Robin saw some of William's cum start to drip out of Marcy's pussy. Robin moved in and licked up the cum leaking out of Marcy.

The three of them sit back down in the hot tub enjoying each other's company. William looks at Robin and says, "I've never seen you here before. I am glad you are here."

"Thanks, I am glad I came, pun intended." Robin said as they all laughed.

"I nearly turned around on the driveway. I was nervous." Robin admitted.

"I am very happy you decided to come tonight." Marcy said, continuing, "This might be forward but any chance you might want to exchange numbers? I think it might be fun to hook up again and not have to wait for a party."

"I would like that." Robin said, adding, "When we leave, I will put your number in my phone."

"Great." Marcy said with a smile. Robin noticed the big grin on William's face. He seemed pleased at the prospect of hooking up outside of a party.

William, Marcy, and Robin all walked to the door together. Robin retrieved her phone from the basket. Robin and Marcy exchanged phones to input their contact infos. As Marcy and Robin swapped their phones back, Marcy said, "We like to go to a 24-hour coffee shop after parties. Do you want to join us?"

"I could go for a donut." Robin said with a smile.

Marcy sent Robin the address of the coffee shop, Robin saw the address and said, "I will meet you guys there."

Robin got to the coffee shop first. She sent a quick text to HQ.

Robin: Was able to make contact with William. Am meeting them at a coffee shop.

HQ: Let us know if you need any assistance.

Robin: Will do.

Robin put her phone away and saw William and Marcy drive up in their Bentley. Robin got out of the car and headed to the coffee shop. Marcy met Robin at the door. "I am so glad we got a chance to hook up at the party. I haven't felt this kind of a connection with another person in a long time." Marcy said, opening the door for Robin.

"I really enjoyed my time with you two as well." Robin said, putting a hand on Marcy's arm.

William followed the two women in the coffee shop. When they were all sitting at a table enjoying a coffee and a donut William looked at Robin and asked, "What do you do for a living?"

Robin smiled, "I am a copy editor for several popular websites. It allows me to set my own hours and I can pretty much work anywhere."

Marcy had a question on her face, "What does a copy editor do?"

Robin responded, "When an author submits a story to me, I read it and fix things like typos, grammatical mistakes, and make the article easier to read. I never change the content of the article, just rearrange it so that it flows better."

Marcy smiled and said, "I didn't realize that a job like that existed. It makes sense though."

Robin smiled and asked, "What about you guys, what do you do?"

Marcy looked at William, William cleared his throat and said, "Well I run Milton Industries."

Robin had a mock shocked expression, "So you make weapons?"

"We do. We make a variety of weapons to help countries defend themselves." William said with obvious pride.

"Wow, I bet that keeps you busy." Robin responded.

"It does. That is why we sometimes miss these parties; I am often away on a business trip." William said.

"I overheard at the party that there is another party next Saturday. Are you going to be in town?" Robin asked.

"I am." William responded with excitement in his voice.

They visited for a while before saying their goodbyes.

Robin waited a couple of days before texting Marcy.

Robin: I really enjoyed our time together

Marcy: I did too

Robin: I keep seeing you between my legs...

Marcy: I loved being between your legs and I loved when you were licking my clit

Robin: I would love to lick William's cum from your pussy again

Marcy: William and I were just talking about that. Do you want to come over?

Robin: Yes!

Marcy sent Robin their address.

Robin plugged the address into her GPS. She was at a gated estate a little over an hour later. She didn't care that this was part of her job; she was getting wet thinking of being with the Miltons. The gate opened as Robin approached. It took her ten minutes to get from the gate to the house. Marcus' house was grand, but this made it look small.

Marcy was waiting at the front door as Robin pulled up. Marcy was wearing a silk robe very loosely tied at the waist. When Robin walked up to Marcy, she got a glimpse of Marcy's pussy as the robe parted in the middle. Robin smiled at Marcy, "I love your robe."

"Oh, this old thing?" Marcy said playfully, pulling up the hem to fully reveal her pussy.

Robin could feel herself getting wetter as her new friend flashed her. Marcy spun around expecting Robin to follow her. Robin closed the door behind her. She turned around and saw that Marcy had dropped the robe on the polished marble floor. The floor was so shiny that Robin could see Marcy's ass reflecting as she walked away.

Taking her cue from Marcy, Robin pulled her dress over her head and quickly stepped out of her panties. She followed Marcy through the expansive house. Robin walked through hallways wider than her living room. She had never seen a house like this before. They walked for a long time before arriving at a room with a large screen on the wall and the largest sectional Robin had ever seen. Robin saw William before he saw her.

Robin smiled when William's face registered that two naked women had walked into the room. His smile was instant. He looked at the two women and said, "I didn't know that we were having company."

Marcy said playfully, "She's not here for you, she's here for me."

"Oh, I see, well don't let me stop you." William said cheerfully.

Robin watched as Marcy got down on a large bearskin rug. Robin walked onto the rug and noticed that it was synthetic, but it felt great. She got down beside Marcy running her hand up Marcy's side. The two women started kissing. Robin's hand found Marcy's breast. She started gently pinching Marcy's nipple. Marcy reached out and found Robin's wet pussy.

"Oh, wow! You are so wet." Marcy said, bringing her hand up to her mouth.

"Yeah, I was getting more and more excited on the drive here and when I saw you in your robe at the front door, I pretty much flooded my panties." Robin responded.

"You better bring that pussy up here." Marcy said, moving to lay on her back.

Robin thought about moving into a sixty-nine position, but she wanted to see Marcy's face. Robin swung her leg over Marcy. She lowered her pussy onto Marcy's face. Robin held onto her own breasts as she watched Marcy's tongue dance across her pussy. Robin rotated a bit and reached back for Marcy's pussy. She found her fingers slid easily into Marcy's wet pussy.

"Girl! You are just as wet as I am." Robin commented.

Robin heard a muffled sound from under her but didn't lift her pussy to let Marcy talk. Robin focused on the sensation of Marcy's tongue while enjoying touching Marcy's pussy. She leaned forward again and looked into Marcy's eyes. The two women held their gaze for a long time before Marcy pulled away from Robin and said, "Okay, lick my pussy too."

Robin quickly turned around and put her pussy back on Marcy's tongue. She lowered herself down to Marcy's pussy. She could feel the heat as she got closer to Marcy's pussy. Robin spread Marcy's pussy lips to expose her clit. Robin took her time exploring Marcy's pussy with her tongue. She gently licked Marcy's clit before moving as far down as she could reach with her tongue. The two women took their time eating each other out. They weren't in a rush, enjoying the sensation of being licked while licking.

Robin felt Marcy slide a couple of fingers into her pussy. Robin got distracted by the sensation and stopped moving her tongue. She smiled when she realized that she had been momentarily hypnotized. Robin followed suit and slid a couple of fingers into Marcy's amazingly wet pussy. Robin wasn't surprised when a naked William appeared in front of her. As he moved in closer Robin pulled her fingers from Marcy's pussy.

William worked his way closer to Marcy's pussy. He was on his knees and was surprisingly flexible. He managed to get close enough to Marcy's pussy to be able to slide his dick into her. He would fuck her for a while then pull out, his cock covered in Marcy's cum. Robin would open her mouth and William would bring his cock close to her. She loved licking another woman's cum off a cock. William would take turns fucking his wife or mouth fucking Robin.

"I would love it if you fucked me a bit." Robin said when she released his cock.

She looked up to see William smiling, "I would be happy to."

William moved from between Marcy's legs and crawled around to watch his wife tonguing their new friend's pussy. He saw Marcy pull her fingers from Robin's pussy. He moved in and replaced her fingers with his dick. Robin moaned as William's dick slammed into her. Robin liked how it felt to have William's dick inside her while Marcy was licking her clit. She felt what she hoped would be the first of many orgasms of the night rise up. She moaned into Marcy's pussy as she came. She felt a small gush of cum flood from her onto Marcy. When she was done cumming she felt William pull out of her.

Robin turned around and saw that Marcy's face was wet with her cum. Robin moved up to Marcy and licked the cum off her face.

"My goodness, that was an intense orgasm. I don't always squirt; sorry, I should have warned you." Robin said apologizing.

"You have nothing to apologize for. We are happy that you had a great orgasm." Marcy said assuring Robin.

"Well, I owe you an orgasm. How do you want to cum?" Robin asked.

"I would like to be on top. I would like William to fuck me while you eat me out, and I eat you out again. Can you handle more stimulation?" Marcy asked.

"I would never say no to your amazing tongue." Robin responded, moving to lay down on her back.

Marcy moved on top of Robin. Robin's tongue found Marcy's clit just before Marcy's found hers. Robin saw William moving closer. He slid his dick into his wife's wet pussy. She was so wet that when he slid into her some of her cum dripped out. Robin quickly licked it up, smiling at how good Marcy tasted.

Robin felt a small shudder run through her as Marcy licked her clit. Robin didn't think it would take long for her to cum again. She focused on Marcy's pussy as William's balls would occasionally hit her nose. Robin felt Marcy start to lick her clit harder as Marcy started to cum. Marcy moaned as she came, while she was cumming William let out a grunt as he shot his load into his wife. Marcy kept licking Robin's clit as William pulled out to reveal his cum leaking from his wife's pussy.

Robin started to lick up William's cum leaking from Marcy's pussy; this coupled with Marcy still licking her clit caused another orgasm to rush through her. She panted heavily as she licked Marcy's used pussy.

The three of them were all breathing heavily laid out on the faux bearskin rug. "Well, that was worth the drive over." Robin said between breaths.

"I am glad you came, pun intended." Marcy responded.

They all turned as a cell phone started ringing. William got up and walked over to the couch. He motioned for the women to be quiet as he put the phone on speaker. "Hello Senator." William said proudly.

Robin couldn't believe the hubris of this man. It was surprising that he would answer a call from a senator in front of his wife and a relative stranger.

"Our mutual friend is sure he can help you out." The Senator said.

"Great to hear. What do you need from me?" William asked.

"We are going to need another donation." The Senator said, emphasizing the word donation.

"No problem. When do you want to meet?" William asked.

"Next Monday. I am out of town and fly back in late Sunday night." The Senator responded.

"Not a problem. The usual spot at 1800 hours?" William asked, throwing out a time.

"See you there." The Senator said, ending the call.

William looked elated. He was clearly happy with what had just transpired. He looked at Marcy, "Go ahead and order that new yacht that you've been looking at."

Marcy squealed, "Really? Oh! How exciting!"

Robin looked at William and then at Marcy with a question on her face.

Marcy was the first speak up, "William has been waiting for something to conclude a big business deal. Looks like that is about to happen."

William nodded, "Yup, you just have to know which wheels to grease."

Marcy ran out of the room and came back a couple of minutes later with a stack of brochures. She started showing Robin the yacht that she wanted. She had picked out the hull out of one brochure, but the insides were from a different company.

"Will they build the inside to another company's specifications?" Robin asked.

"When you pay this much for a boat, they will do whatever we ask." William responded.

"I can't wait to take you out on it!" Marcy exclaimed.

Robin found it strange that they were all sitting around naked discussing buying a big boat. She knew she would have to follow along if she had a hope of learning the location of the meet up with the senator.

Robin realized that her hopes of more orgasms were fading as William and Marcy got deeper into discussion about their new yacht. Robin stood up to leave. The motion caused Marcy to look up. "William, we are ignoring our guest." Marcy said.

William put the brochures down and focused on Robin, "You're right. Sorry about that." William said, offering an apology.

"No worries. I just figured that you guys were all played out." Robin responded.

"No, not at all. If you want to fool around some more, we are game." Marcy said.

Robin started walking towards William and Marcy. They were sitting side by side on their large couch. Robin stopped in front of William looking down at his soft dick. William spread his legs as Robin got on her knees. She picked up his flaccid dick and wrapped her lips around it. She could still taste both his and Marcy's cum on it. She moaned as she felt him start to grow in her mouth. She sucked on his cock until he got fully hard and then moved between Marcy's legs to lick her pussy. It was the reverse of what happened at the sex party.

Robin moved between Marcy and William. Each time either of them started to get close to cumming she would move over to the other person. She had just finished sucking William's cock getting a good taste of his pre-cum when she let him go and moved back over to Marcy. She slid a couple of fingers into her wet pussy while licking her clit. Robin could tell that Marcy was getting close to cumming, so she backed away. This time instead of going back to sucking William's dick she stood up and turned around. She lowered her pussy onto his dick. While she was bouncing on William's dick Marcy came over and got on her knees between them.