Phoenix Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first words Robin uttered in the apartment was, "Where do you want me to cum?"

The woman said, "Shoot it all over me."

Robin walked down the sidewalk in the crips night air. She had really enjoyed that. She and the woman had never exchanged names. Just one quick night of passion.

The party was at the same house as last week. Robin looking like a pale slender redhead walked up wearing a light blue sundress. She rang the doorbell and the host answered with a big smile, "Welcome back!"

"Thanks, I had a lot of fun here last weekend." Robin replied.

Robin followed the host through the house and walked up to the bar. She had just finished getting a margarita when she saw two men walk up to her. She was surprised to see two men approach her. One of the guys walked up with a smile and said, "I'm Randy and this is my buddy, Travis. Our wives are in the cabana. We were wondering if you would like to join us?"

Robin couldn't hide the joy in her voice when she said, "Sure."

Robin followed the two men to the cabana. The two women inside smiled when they saw Robin approaching. The women stood up and one of them said, "Randy, who did you find?"

Robin extended her hand, "Hi, I'm Stacy."

"Hi Stacy, I am Mona, and this is Amber." Mona responded.

Robin looked the two couples over. Randy and Mona looked to be in their early thirties. They were both a little bit on the softer side. Not fat per say but not as trim as Travis and Amber. Travis and Amber appeared to be closer to her own age. All four of them were wearing bathing suits. Travis had a sizable bulge stretching out his trunks.

As Robin was sizing them up Amber said, "We were wondering if you would keep our men company as we move over to the other lounge and play?"

Robin was a little bit shocked but smiled and said, "Of course." She watched Amber grab Mona's hand and lead her off to the other lounge. She saw the two women start to kiss when she looked at Randy and Travis. Randy grabbed Robin's drink and set it down on one of the side tables. He stood up and put the slightly cooler wet hand on Robin's cheek. Robin smiled at the cool wet touch. She stepped forward and started to kiss Randy.

She felt Travis move in behind her. He moved her hair to the side and kissed the back of her neck sending shivers up and down her spine. She felt his hands on her hips. Randy was cupping her pussy through her dress and panties as Travis started groping her ass. She felt like she was being touched everywhere at once, it was wonderful.

Travis slowly lowered the zipper on her dress. Robin felt the dress coming loose the lower the zipper went. As soon as the dress fell to the floor Randy's hands were all over her breasts. Behind her Travis pulled her panties down. She stepped out of them as he brought them to the floor. She felt Travis' breath on her ass before he kissed her. She was being kissed by Randy while Travis continued to kiss Robin's ass. She felt him move between her cheeks. She parted her legs to give Travis better access.

Robin felt Travis' tongue run over her asshole. She enjoyed the sensation coupled with the way Randy was kissing her and touching her breasts. Randy stopped kissing Robin. He moved down to her breasts and noticed that Travis was behind her. Randy got on his knees and started to lick Robin's pussy while Travis licked her ass. Robin fondled her breasts basking in the attention she was receiving from the two men. As if on cue both men stood up. They led her over to the lounge that was free.

Walking over to the lounge Robin noticed that Mona was between Amber's legs, her hand pumping into Amber's pussy while licking her clit. The two men had Robin sit down on the lounge. They both pulled their bathing suits off. Robin looked at Randy's dick first. She guessed he would be around six inches and was hard as a rock. She looked over to Travis. His dick was nearly as big as the dick she had given herself the night before. His cock stood out majestically, Robin wanted it. She laid down on the lounge. Randy got between her legs and lined his dick up with her pussy.

Robin turned her head as Travis got on his knees. His cock was at a perfect height for her to suck it. She wrapped her lips around it as she felt Randy penetrate her. She moaned in pleasure, enjoying two cocks at once. Robin was very wet, so Randy had no problems sliding deep into her. She leaned towards Travis to get more of his dick in her mouth. She loved how his dick hitting the back of her throat felt.

The guys high fived as they were fucking Robin. Robin couldn't help but smile with Travis' dick in her mouth. They fucked like that for a while when Randy pulled out. Travis pulled his cock from Robin's mouth and the two men traded places. While the men were moving Robin got onto all fours. Randy got onto the lounge in front of her. Travis teased her pussy with his impressive dick. She felt him slow push into her pussy. He grabbed onto her hips and started thrusting into her with more intensity. Robin looked down at Randy's cock covered in her own juices. She eagerly pulled him close so she could suck her cum off his cock. Randy smiled as Robin's lips wrapped around his dick.

The men showed amazing stamina as they took turns fucking or getting sucked by Robin. Between swapping positions Robin had spent some more time on her back and was back to being on her hands and knees with Travis fucking her while she was sucking on Randy's dick. Travis had accelerated his pounding and he was hitting all the right spots. Robin's pussy clamped down on Travis' dick as she started to cum. She was so lost to the throws of orgasm that she stopped paying attention to Randy's dick. Her lips were still around it, but the only movement was from Travis pounding into her. That movement was enough for Randy though as his cum shot into Robin's mouth.

Robin nearly gagged when Randy's cum flooded her mouth. She quickly regained her composure as her orgasm subsided. She swallowed Randy's load and continued to suck his dick as he started to lose his erection. Travis kept fucking Robin from behind, his hand gripping her hips pulling her tight. His movements started to get quicker and more intense. Robin heard Travis cry out right before she felt her pussy fill up with his cum.

When Travis pulled out of her cum filled pussy Robin was surprised that someone started licking her pussy. She saw that Amber was behind her cleaning up her husband's mess. Mona approached Robin and started to kiss her. Mona moaned when she tasted her husband's cum on Robin's tongue.

The five of them continued to fuck for the rest of the evening. Robin kept an eye out for William and Marcy but never saw them. She wondered why they didn't come that night.

The following day Robin sent Marcy a text.

Robin: Missed you guys last night

Marcy: Yeah we were sad to miss the party but William got called out of town

Robin: Sorry to hear that

Marcy: The price of doing business but he should be home today

Robin: Oh, good that way you won't be by yourself for too long

Marcy: How was the party?

Robin: My pussy is a bit sore, got fucked by two guys and one had a large dick

Marcy: I bet you enjoyed that

Robin: Very much so, but their wives pussies don't taste as good as yours...

Marcy: Well, we will just have to get together soon then.

Robin: Absolutely!

Monday afternoon Robin shifted into an average looking man. She made herself to be of medium build and average height. You could walk by this person everyday and still not remember them. She got on her motorbike and found a place to wait not far from the Milton's estate. She waited for William to leave to meet up with the unknown senator.

A bright red sports car sped by Robin. It was moving so fast it was hard to tell that William was driving the Ferrari. She started following behind William. One good thing about following a Ferrari was they have a small back window and small side mirrors and most Ferrari owners rarely looked behind them. Robin was still cautious tailing behind William. After nearly half an hour of driving they arrived at a library. She was surprised. A library was an unlikely place for a meet up.

She parked the bike and followed William. William was sitting at a table in the middle of the library. Robin sat down at a table behind William. She looked at her watch and saw that William was five minutes early. She had picked a book on the way to the table. She opened the book and could look up from her book for movement at William's table.

Shortly after six o'clock she noticed movement. She looked up to see Senator Dennis Hoffman sitting down. Robin quickly sent a text to HQ once she identified the senator. Senator Hoffman campaigned on a platform of integrity. She wasn't surprised though. She had always thought that Senator Hoffman was a slimeball. Robin turned on the audio recorder on her phone. It had a much more enhanced microphone than normal phones so it would be able to pick up what they were saying even if they were using hushed tones.

William passed an envelope to the Senator keeping his hand on it. William asked, "This will get Jenkins to add my clause to the bill?"

"Yes, I am the hold out on the vote, once he adds it you can sell to both sides of any conflict." Senator Hoffman assured him.

"Now would be a good time for you to buy stock, Senator." William said smugly, releasing the envelope.

The Senator placed it in his sport coat and got up and left. Robin had already started walking to the door. She was seated on the motorbike when Senator Hoffman got into his big black Lincoln SUV. She easily followed him, having activated her Bluetooth earpiece. She was feeding real time information to HQ. She wasn't surprised when an unmarked police car's lights started flashing. She drove by as the Senator pulled over.

Robin drove back to the rental apartment and shifted back to her normal appearance. She walked to her own car parked a block away and drove to her own apartment. She walked in and noticed that the place smelled musty. She opened a couple of windows to air the place out. She was looking forward to a nice shower.

Robin felt a cold chill run down her spine as she heard someone moving through her apartment. She was grateful that she didn't close the door to the bathroom. She stepped out of the running shower, dripping water she exited the bathroom. Robin crept around the corner and saw someone with their back to her looking at something on her coffee table. Robin snuck up behind the intruder and was about to attack when the person stood up.

"Six! You scared me!" Robin yelled.

Six looking at Robin's naked body said, "Sorry about that. I knew you would be home soon, so I wanted to open the place up. I heard you showering and was about to sit down to wait for you."

"Do you want to join me?" Robin asked.

"Of course." Six responded.

Robin watched as Six stripped down. They walked together back to the bathroom and got into the shower. They took turns washing each other's backs before moving on to more interesting areas. When both women were sufficiently clean and more than a little excited, they toweled off and moved to the bedroom but before they got to the bed Six grabbed Robin in a passionate embrace. They started kissing. Six reached out for Robin's pussy. Her finger slid between Robin's folds to find the wetness within. Robin reached out to Six's pussy noticing that Six had let her pubic hair grow back. Robin weaved her way through the mat of fur to find Six's wetness.

The two women continued to kiss while fingering each other's pussies. They both spread their legs a bit to give each other better access. Robin thought they would remain like this until one or both came but suddenly Six dropped to her knees. Six leaned in and started licking Robin's pussy while Robin was standing. Robin looked down to see Six looking up at her. Robin smiled at the joy in Six's eyes. They maintained eye contact as Six's tongue ran over Robin's clit. The eroticism of looking into a person's eyes while they are licking her pussy caused Robin to orgasm. It was all Robin could do to keep her knees from buckling as she came on Six's tongue.

When she was done cumming Robin took a step back and grabbed Six's hand. She led Six over to the bed and had her lay back on the bed. Robin spread Six's legs. She slid a couple of fingers into Six's wet pussy and started to lick her clit. Robin finger fucked Six while licking her clit until Six had an orgasm of her own.

The following day Six walked into Phoenix headquarters and saw Six. Robin smiled at Six, Six quickly returned the smile and said, "Much like Senator Stanfeld, Senator Hoffman cracked immediately. We have a bunch of information to verify but it looks like your next mission could be happening right away."

Robin responded, "Wow, that was quick. Have they picked up William Milton?"

"No, not yet, I think that might have something to do with the next mission." Six answered.