Phoenix Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running her hands up Robin's pale legs, she got close enough to lick her pussy. Robin looked down to watch Marcy's tongue dance over her pussy and William's dick. Robin pinched her own nipples feeling filled up with William's dick while his wife licked her pussy. Robin's orgasm hit out of nowhere. She didn't even realize that she was close. Her pussy clamped down on William's dick as she came. The extra sensation caused William to cum. Robin heard him grunt and felt his dick pulse inside of her as he filled her up with his cum.

As the two of them finished cumming Robin lifted herself off William's dick. Marcy quickly grabbed his dick and sucked it clean. As Marcy cleaned William's dick Robin moved beside William. When William's dick was clean Marcy moved over to Robin. "Let me clean that mess up for you." Marcy said playfully.

Robin spread her legs and let Marcy clean up the creampie. Marcy took her time cleaning Robin up. She started just above Robin's asshole and licked up all of Robin and William's cum that was leaking out of Robin. Robin jumped wildly whenever Marcy's tongue touched her clit. Marcy giggled a bit every time that Robin jumped.

"I think I must be clean now, why don't we swap places, and I can make you cum?" Robin asked Marcy.

Marcy's smile was visible while she was still tongue fucking Robin. Marcy stood up and grabbed Robin's hand to get her to stand up. Marcy sat down on the couch as William watched. Robin got on her knees and spread Marcy's legs. Robin watched as Marcy's pussy lips spread revealing the wetness hidden there. Robin moved in and drove her tongue as deep into Marcy as she could, she heard Marcy moan in response. Robin moved between tongue fucking Marcy and licking her clit. Robin wanted Marcy to cum but not too quickly. She took her time and was eventually rewarded with screams of pleasure coming from Marcy.

The three of them were left panting with the smell of sex heavy in the air. Marcy looked down at Robin and asked, "It's a long drive back home, isn't it? Why don't you stay here tonight?"

"Thank you, that's very kind of you. I would like that." Robin said with a smile.

"Great! Let's go have a shower." Marcy said practically singing.

William got up first and led the way. Robin followed behind him noticing that even though he was in his mid fifties that his ass was still very firm. Robin looked behind her to see Marcy smiling following her. Robin couldn't believe how long they walked before they entered the bedroom. Robin looked around the huge room. Up against a large wall was the biggest bed she had ever seen.

"My goodness, I've never seen a bed that large before." Robin commented.

"Yeah, it is called a Caesar bed. It is like having two queen sized beds side by side but with extra length" Marcy responded.

"Amazing." Robin responded, following them into the bathroom. She shouldn't have been surprised at the size of the bathroom, but she was. Robin guessed that the walking shower was at least ten feet wide by five or six feet deep. William stepped in first and started adjusting the array of knobs on the wall. Water started flowing from everywhere. There were three rainfall shower heads on the ceiling and shower heads all around the shower stall. The three of them in the shower could have all showered without touching but none of them wanted that. They were all huddled together rinsing each other off. The shampoo and soap that they had in the shower was exquisite. When they were all sufficiently clean William turned the show off. He reached out and grabbed them each a towel.

Drying off with a warm towel is something everyone should experience. It was heavenly. When they were all dry Marcy turned to Robin, "We have a guest room you can sleep in, but you are welcome to sleep with us if you want."

"I would like to try sleeping in a bed that big." Robin said a bit shyly.

Marcy bounced to the bed and threw the pillows piled on it to the floor. She said, "There is lots of room in here. William is always up early so I would like the company."

"Okay." Robin said, walking up to the bed.

They all got into the bed and quickly fell asleep. Robin noticed the room was getting brighter. She looked around the bed and as predicted William was gone but Marcy was still sleeping. Robin quickly exited the bed and snuck into the bathroom. She was able to pee and freshen up and decided to get back into bed. She wasn't sure that she would be able to fall asleep but woke when she felt like someone was watching her. When she opened her eyes, she saw that Marcy was smiling at her.

"Finally! I thought you were going to sleep the day away." Marcy said jokingly.

"I am glad I don't have to work today." Robin responded.

"Let's go get some breakfast." Marcy said. She got out of the bed still fully naked. She walked over to a large walk-in closet. She grabbed a robe and put it on. She found a second one and handed it to Robin, "I thought you might want to cover up as the house staff will be here now."

Robin hadn't thought of that. She should have after being at Marcus' house. She said, "They weren't here last night?"

Marcy shook her head no, "No, they were on the property but not in the main house."

"On the property?" Robin asked.

"Yeah, we have a separate house for our staff. They seem to enjoy it." Marcy responded.

The two women walked out of the bedroom. Robin followed Marcy fearing she would get lost if she had to navigate this giant house by herself. They walked a while before turning into a large kitchen. There was a tall man wearing a full chef's outfit complete with chef's hat standing in front of a huge stove. "Good morning, Ma'am. What would you like for breakfast?" The chef asked.

Marcy turned to Robin, "Waffles?"

"Sure, that would be great but what I could really go for is a coffee." Robin said.

"Cappuccino or drip, ma'am?" Robin turned towards the voice. There was another person she hadn't noticed when she walked into the kitchen. Robin responded to the lady near a bunch of fancy coffee equipment, "Uhm, drip is fine for me."

"I would like a latte, Dianne." Marcy said.

Dianne responded, "Coming right up, ma'am."

Robin followed Marcy to a table near a bay window. When Robin looked out, she had a view of the Hollywood sign off in the distance. She could see the city below them in the valley. The view was stunning.

"Wow." Robin said, looking out the window.

"Yeah, it took William a long time to acquire this land and even longer to build here but it is worth it." Marcy said with obvious pride in her voice.

When the women were done with their breakfast, they made their way back to the bedroom. Robin found her dress and neatly folded panties laying on a chair. She turned pink at the thought of someone folding her dirty panties.

Marcy saw how Robin was looking at her underwear, "Oh don't worry your clothes were laundered this morning."

"Really? Wow. I didn't realize I slept that long." Robin responded, the amazement clear in her voice.

"Should we go shower?" Marcy asked.

"I would like that, but I need to visit a toilet before I do that." Robin said a bit shyly.

"Oh sure. If you got back out into the hallway two doors down on the left is another bathroom." Marcy responded.

When Robin came back into the room Marcy was laying naked on the bed. "Ready to shower?" Marcy asked.

"You bet." Robin responded.

The two women got into the giant walk-in shower. Robin watched as Marcy played around with the knobs on the wall and the water started up. Robin was expecting the first blast to be cold, but it wasn't. "Why wasn't the water cold?" Robin asked.

"Oh, that was my request. I hate that first blast of cold water. They have some sort of heating device close to where the water comes out that keeps it warm." Marcy said, shrugging her shoulders, "I don't really know how it works but I like it."

"Me too." Robin said, taking a step towards Marcy. They started kissing under the warm water. They cupped each other's pussy while they kissed. They made out and then took turns washing each other's hair and soaping each other off. When they both felt clean and very frisky Marcy turned the water off and grabbed them each a towel.

"Thank you for having me spend the night. This is fun." Robin said as she dried off.

Marcy smiled, "I am glad you decided to stay as well."

When they were dry Marcy handed Robin a new toothbrush. Robin was watching Marcy's breasts move side to side as she brushed her teeth. Robin noticed that Marcy was watching her breasts as well. The two women rinsed after brushing and turned to face each other.

"Get dressed or cum?" Marcy asked.

"Oh, definitely cum first!" Robin responded.

"Great choice." Marcy said walking back to the large bed.

Marcy started to climb on the bed. She was on all fours. Robin said, "Wait." She walked up behind her and gave her a lite spank on her ass. Marcy giggled then Robin kissed Marcy's ass cheek. Robin kept kissing, moving closer and closer to Marcy's pussy. Robin stepped back and admired Marcy pussy peeking out between her legs. Robin got in behind and started licking Marcy's clit. She moved up and licked Marcy up to her asshole. Marcy squeaked a bit when Robin touched her asshole with her tongue.

Robin gave Marcy another lite spank to get her to move to the center of the gigantic bed. As they laid down Marcy said, "I wasn't expecting that."

"You like?" Robin asked.

"Yes, William never licks my asshole, we've had other partners in the past who have but it has been a while." Marcy responded.

"You just looked so good I had to taste all of you." Robin responded.

Robin reached up and caressed Marcy's cheek, "Is this okay?"

"Oh yeah, I like the way you touch me." Marcy reassured her.

"No, I mean is it okay that we fool around when William isn't here?" Robin clarified.

"Oh! Yeah, now that he knows you and the fact that you aren't a guy makes it okay." Marcy said.

"He doesn't let you fool around with other guys?" Robin asked.

"We decided early on in our relationship what our lifestyle parameters would be. It was a decision that we arrived on together. If I hadn't fallen in love with William, I would probably be in a relationship with a woman." Marcy confessed.

"Oh, I see and what if you are out and William and I are alone together?" Robin asked.

Marcy ran a finger over Robin's breast tracing her nipple, "I don't know what it is about you, but we are comfortable around you. I don't know why I would be out without William but if you two were alone I would have no problem with you guys fucking but I would be sad I missed the fun."

"Glad to hear. This is pretty new territory for me, so I don't know all the ins and outs of it yet." Robin said.

"Thank you for asking, it was very considerate of you, now lick my fucking pussy!" Marcy exclaimed with a laugh.

Robin laughed and pushed Marcy onto her back. She kissed her neck and worked her way down to her breasts. She spent some time on each nipple before kissing her way down to her belly button. Robin traced around Marcy's belly button with her tongue stopping just below her belly button. She started to kiss her way down to Marcy pronounced pubic mound but moved back to Marcy's breasts.

"Hey! Not fair." Marcy called out.

"My tongue, my rules." Robin said playfully.

Robin took her time on each breast getting Marcy's nipples so hard even her areolas were firm. While she was sucking on one nipple and flicking it with her tongue her hand trailed down Marcy's body. Marcy lifted her hips as Robin's hand got near her pussy. As Robin's hand traveled over Marcy's pubic mound her middle finger easily slid between the folds of Marcy's pussy. Robin slid her finger deep into Marcy before bringing the wetness up to Marcy's clit.

Using a circular motion Robin teased Marcy's clit. Robin would move back down and delve deep into Marcy's pussy to get more moisture for her clit. Marcy was moaning and bucking against Robin's hand. Robin pulled her hand away from Marcy's pussy and stuck her finger wet with Marcy's cum in her mouth.

"Mmm, you taste amazing this morning." Robin said sexily.

Robin released the nipple she had been sucking on and moved down to Marcy's pussy. She spread Marcy's pussy lips seeing the clear wetness all over Marcy's pussy. Robin couldn't help herself; she drove her tongue into Marcy's pussy savouring the taste of her cum. Robin moaned as she licked Marcy's pussy. This only turned Marcy on more.

"Okay, bring me your pussy." Marcy commanded, "I want to see if we can cum together. Double tap on a thigh or ass cheek means that you are close. If the other person is close, they can keep licking but if they are not close then they need to ease up to let the other person catch up."

"I like it." Robin commented as she turned around and lowered her pussy onto Marcy's waiting tongue and lowered herself to continue working on Marcy's clit. Robin felt Marcy's tongue exploring her pussy. It didn't take long for her to home in on Robin's clit. Robin felt herself getting wetter as her pussy got licked. She continued to lick Marcy's clit when she felt a double tap on her ass cheek. Robin moved from licking Marcy's clit to moving around it. She would only touch Marcy's clit every fourth or fifth lick. She was having fun edging Marcy's clit.

Robin could feel her own orgasm starting to build. She double tapped on Marcy's thigh. Marcy double tapped right back. Both women focused all their attention on each other's clits. Robin started to cum and was having a difficult time keeping her tongue moving on Marcy's clit. She grunted as she licked Marcy's clit feeling Marcy's legs tense up as Marcy started to cum. The two women grunted into each other's pussies as their orgasms ran through them.

"That is a great way to start the day." Robin commented.

They were now laying side by side. Marcy responded, "It is one of my favourites."

The two women got off the bed and decided to have another quick rinse. When they were feeling refreshed, they got dressed. Robin enjoyed the smell of whatever laundry detergent was used on her dress. Robin found her phone and saw that she had a text from her boss.

Robin turned to Marcy, "Looks like I will have to go home. A job came in that I need to work on. If I don't see you before I look forward to seeing you and William at the next party."

"Stupid work, always getting in the way of a good time." Marcy said with a chuckle.

Marcy showed her out of the house to where her car was. Robin got in and drove off. When she was clear of the house, she made a hands-free call to HQ.

"How are things going?" Six asked.

"Good, On Monday William is going to bribe a senator. My plan is to follow him and identify who the senator is." Robin responded.

"Okay, we will be on standby if you need anything from us." Six responded.

"Sounds good." Robin said, ending the call.

Robin pulled out knowing that she was just about to cum. She had given herself the largest dick she dared. The woman laying out in front of her was clearly enjoying being fucked by such a large dick. Since they started fucking a little over twenty minutes ago the woman had cum three times. Robin gave her eight-inch cock a couple more strokes, her hand sliding up and down her shaft easily coated in the woman's sex juices. Robin watched her cum shoot from her cock landing just short of the woman's face. She shot again and again laying down thick ropes of cum across the woman's belly.

"Wow, I don't think I have ever seen that much cum in real life before." The woman said panting from the hard fucking she had just received.

Robin still feeling spasms in her temporary dick responded, "Your pussy is amazing!"

Robin had gotten bored Friday before the next sex party. She decided to change into a large, well-built man. She made herself six feet four inches tall with broad muscular shoulders. Her perfect pecs framed her well defined abs and Adonis belt. Her tree trunk legs held her frame up perfectly. She gave herself short sandy blonde hair. She made sure that there was no hair anywhere else on her body.

She went to a nightclub wearing a form fitting t-shirt. She found it difficult to find a pair of pants that fit over her large thighs but was enjoying the stares she was getting when she walked in. It didn't take long for women to start flirting with her. She eventually connected with a tall brunette. If she wasn't a professional model, she easily could have been. They chatted for a while when the woman asked, "Do you want to get out of here?"

Robin smiled and responded, "I would like that."

"Great! My place isn't far from here." The woman said with lust in her voice.

Robin followed the woman out to a line of taxis. They hopped into a cab and less that ten minutes later they stopped in front of the woman's apartment building. Robin followed her up the stairs. The woman's dress was short enough that Robin got a peak of her ass cheeks when she was walking up the stairs.

As soon as the woman unlocked her apartment they started to kiss. They walked into the apartment kissing as they walked. Hands were everywhere. Robin had one hand on the woman's lower back with her other hand on the woman's breast. The woman was working the snap on Robin's pants. Robin felt the fly being lowered as the woman pulled out Robin's impressive dick. The woman stepped back and admired Robin's dick. Robin smiled and pulled her t-shirt over her head and pushed her pants and underwear to the ground. She walked forward and lifted the woman's dress over her head, revealing her lacy black panties and matching bra.

The woman was in almost as good a shape as Robin had made herself to be. Her abs were well defined below her ample breasts.

They had come up against a dining room table. Robin turned the woman around and bent her over the table. Robin moved the lacy black G-string to the side and brought her dick up to the woman's pussy. The woman arched her back and Robin slid easily into her wet pussy. Robin started pounding the woman from behind. While she was fucking the woman she reached up and undid the clasp on the woman's bra. The bra fell to the table, so Robin cupped the woman's breasts as the woman pushed back every time Robin thrust into her.

Robin slid her hand down the woman's body to find her pussy. Robin started playing with the woman's clit while she fucked her. Robin heard the woman cry out as her pussy gripped her dick. Robin kept rubbing the woman's clit and fucking her while the woman came. Robin could tell that the woman's orgasm had reached its apex, so she stopped playing with her clit. Robin noticed that the woman had gotten wetter when had cum. Robin was enjoying the sensation of sliding in and out of her.

Keeping the woman bent over the table Robin straightened up so she could watch her dick sliding in and out of her pussy. The new position changed where Robin's dick contacted the woman's pussy. Robin heard the woman groan as Robin pressed against her g-spot. Her second orgasm lasted longer than the first one. The grip she had on Robin's dick was intense.

When the woman was done cumming Robin pulled out noticing her dick covered in the woman's cum. The woman turned around and Robin reached down and pushed the woman's panties to the floor. Robin picked her up and sat her on the edge of the table. Robin got down on her knees and started to lick the woman's wet pussy. Her pussy lips hung down a bit. Robin spread them and drove her tongue where her cock had just been. She then moved up to the woman's clit. She took her time allowing the sensation to build. Suddenly the woman grabbed Robin's head and pulled her tight to her clit. Robin licked as the woman came for a third time.

With the woman's cum fresh on her lips Robin stood up and penetrated her as she laid on the table. Robin fucked her aggressively on the table. Robin could hear the table creak as Robin slammed into her. Robin could feel her own orgasm building.