Phoenix Rising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you strip down as well. I want to feel you next to me."

She proceeded to remove her clothes down to her underwear and then climbed into bed with me. It was a tight fit on a single bed and it put her body right up next to mine. I do not think I have ever felt this level of intimacy. It was wonderful and turned me on in a way I had never been turned on before.

"Are you okay, Joey?"

"Oh, yes. I have never felt anything like this. I am very turned on."

"Me, too. I have not been with a woman since high school. I had almost forgotten how nice it is."

"Would you mind just holding me for a while? I want this to last as long as it can."

With that we wrapped our arms around each other. I could feel our breasts pressing against each other. Carolyn wrapped her legs around me and held me tightly. But soon our excitement got the better of us and we began stimulating each other. We took off our panties and started fingering each other. Carolyn was very good at this but I think I was somewhat lacking skills in that area. She sure got me going and I could tell she was also getting there.

Before I knew it Carolyn drove me over the edge and I started cumming. My orgasm seem to last forever as my convulsions just did not stop. And then her orgasm started. Hers was shorter but just as powerful as mine.

"Oh, God, that was great!" I exclaimed. "I have never cum like that before. I did not know that anything like that was possible. Thank you, thank you." I was so overwhelmed that I kissed her before I knew what happened.

When we broke the kiss we both smiled at each other.

"It was good for me, too. Like I said, it has been a long time since I was with a girl. I have known I was bi-sexual for a while, but this seems special. I like you. And I want to do this again if you want it, too."

"Without a doubt, lets do it again. This was really nice and I think it helps me."

"Good. Let's take a shower."

And that is how our sexual relationship began. It continued from that point at least twice a week, sometimes more. I was very happy during that period. It gave my ego a tremendous boost. Even my therapist noticed the difference in my mood.

But classes and studying still occupied most of my time. And, of course, I had study time with Tom which got easier as time went along. I got more at ease with Tom and even myself. Carolyn was a great help to me and I grew to love her as a great friend and sexual partner.

As we got closer to Thanksgiving I asked Tom what he was doing for the holidays.

"So are you going anywhere over Thanksgiving?"

"Home I guess. There doesn't seem to be much going on here during that period so some time with the family sounds nice."

"Yeah, I will probably go home as well. I haven't had a decent meal in a long time and mom makes a great spread for Thanks giving."

"Yeah, my mom does that as well. And I could also do with a good meal."

"So when are you leaving?"

"I will probably leave on Wednesday afternoon and drive home. Its not that far. Of course I will be back before classes on Monday."

"Same here, if I can get a flight that late. I don't want to drive because the weather might close in on me. If can't get a flight I guess I might be stuck here over the holidays."

"That would suck." He was thoughtful for a moment and then said "If you can't get a flight maybe you could join me with my family over Thanksgiving."

"Thanks, Tom. It's nice of you to ask me. But I would not want to put your family out just because of me."

"It's no problem at all. The house has a spare bedroom and I know my family would love to have you."

"Okay, if I can't get a flight I might just ask you."

"Great. It would be really nice to have someone my age at the house during the holidays. As an only child it can get kind of lonely not to have someone my own age around."

We left it at that. As it turned out I was able to get a flight to my parents but I told Tom I appreciated his invitation. But Tom's invitation intrigued me. I realized that I had become comfortable being with him. He had been the perfect gentleman all this time and never made a move on me. I had come to take him almost for granted. It was a change in me that I had not expected.

When I got home my parents could not believe how I had changed. I was their old daughter again and they told me that over and over. That also gave my ego a great boost. And I fell in love with my mom and dad all over again. So much so that when it came time to go back to school I cried when I said goodbye.

When I got back to school Carolyn greeted me with a big hug and kiss. Classes started again the next day. When I got to my Algebra class Tom greeted me with a big smile.

"Looks like your holiday was a success."

"Oh, it was. I am still stuffed. I had not realized how much I missed mom's cooking."

"Same here. Still want to study tonight?"

"Sure. See you at the usual time and place?"

"I'll be there."

When I got to the study session with Tom that evening he was already there.

"Hi, Joey. I thought we could start by trying the homework assignment."

"Before we start, I would like to talk with you for a little while."

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?"

"I want to talk about us. First, I want to thank you for being so patient with me this semester. You have helped me more than you know, just being here and being yourself has meant more to me than you could ever know."

"Thanks Joey. I have enjoyed out time together."

"Second, you and our instructor have really showed me how much math can be enjoyable. I think my grades show that I really get math now, it is both fun and challenging. And I really enjoy it.

"Third, I have a question for you. Why have you not asked me out?"

Tom turned kind of red in color. "Actually, I was working my way up to that. My invitation for Thanksgiving was my first attempt at asking you out. But that was foiled by you getting a flight home at the last minute."

"Just so you know, I kind of thought about that invitation, more than you know. As much as I enjoyed the time with my parents, I kind of wish that I could have gone with you."

"Really! That's nice to know. I know you have had some problems in the past, but you seem to have overcome a lot of them since the semester began."

"I do feel better than when I started the semester. And I think I am at the point now that I can be open about being with men in general, especially with you, if that is is okay?"

Tom had a big smile on his face. "You don't know how much you saying that means to me. I have been attracted to you from the moment I saw you. I have wanted to ask you out since then, but I knew that was not possible until you got better."

"Thank you for postponing asking me until now. But I think I am ready to go out with you if want that?"

"Not to be rushing things, but how about a movie on Friday night?"

"I like that idea."

"Okay, I will check movies and schedules and we can make plans during our Wednesday session."

"Great."

We made our plans on Wednesday for our Friday date. When Friday came around I was a little nervous about our date, but it was a good kind of nervous. I was more worried about what to wear and my appearance than about being with Tom. Carolyn was also going out that evening so we were getting ready together.

"You seem nervous, Joey."

"I am, but not about the date. I know Tom well enough to know he is a gentleman. I just hope I look good enough for him."

"How could you not look good? You always wear nice clothes and you hair is outstanding."

"But something seems to be missing."

Carolyn looked me over and said "Jewelry. Do you have a necklace of any kind?"

"No, I left them all at home."

"Let me see if I have something."

She rummaged around in her jewelry box and found what she was looking for.

"Here, wear this."

I was a very simple silver necklace chain. I put it on and turned toward her.

"That's perfect on you."

"Thank you. I will return it to you after tonight."

When the time came I grabbed my coat and went down to wait in the lobby for Tom to arrive. I picked a seat where I could see him drive up. Tom showed up right on time and I went to get in his car.

From that point on I don't have a clear memory of the date. It felt like I was walking on air. Tom was his gentlemanly self the whole time. We went to dinner and then the movie. During the movie Tom did put his arm around me but that was as far as it went.

Tom took me straight back to the dorm. When we got there I really did not want the date to be over so we parked for a while. We talked for a while.

"Joey, would it be alright if I kissed you?"

For some reason I had been looking forward to that question all night.

"Yes, I would really like that."

With that he leaned in and kissed me. And, surprise, I kissed him back. We did not embrace but the kiss was just about all it could have been otherwise.

When we broke the kiss we looked at each other and smiled.

"Thank you. I have wanted to kiss you for the longest time."

"It was very nice. You can try it again if you want."

And with that, we embraced and then kissed. It lasted a little longer this time and had a deeper meaning. When we broke the kiss we continued to hold each other for a few minutes.

"Well, I guess I should let you go inside."

"Yeah, but would you like to do something this weekend?" I asked.

"I heard the weather should warm up by Sunday. Would you like to go for a walk with me."

"That sounds perfect."

I quickly kissed him again. "Call me and let me know when to be ready."

"I will."

I got out of the car and went up to my dorm room. Carolyn had not yet returned but that was pretty normal for her. She was sometimes pretty late in returning. When that happened I knew that she had probably had sex with her date. She did not have sex every time she went on a date, but it did happen once or twice a month. I was not jealous of her relationships with men, it was just Carolyn being herself. We still had sexual relations with each other and that was good enough for me. I was beginning to think of myself as bi-sexual as well, so jealously did not enter into our relationship. After all, I seemed to be pursuing a man myself.

I got undressed and into bed. I lie awake for a long time thinking about Tom and our date. He was a very nice person and I felt lucky to know him. And those kisses had stirred something within me. It was a totally different feeling than the one during my bad times so it did not worry me as much. It was a feeling of relaxation and excitement at the same time. And it was turning me on. I finally decided to masturbate to relieve my excitement.

As I worked my clitoris all I could think about was the possibility of Tom's penis penetrating me. To have it slide in and out of me over and over. As I imagined him going faster I was getting closer to my own orgasm. I used my free hand to caress my breasts and tweak my nipples while imagining it was Tom doing it. After a while my orgasm rolled over me and I convulsed repeatedly while I let out little cries of pleasure.

That, more than anything, convinced me that I really did want to have sex with Tom. But I decided before I went that far I would need to talk it over with my therapist. I still did not completely trust myself to make that kind of decision on my own.

And then I was asleep before Carolyn came in.

Tom called me on Sunday morning and said he would be over at two o'clock. The weather had indeed warmed up and the wind had calmed down so that we only needed light jackets. We mostly just walked around the campus, but we held hands the whole time. We did stop by a snack shop and got ice cream. We must have walked for three hours. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and by the time we got back to my dorm the sun was already starting to set. Tom and I embraced and kissed again. Then we went our separate ways.

That night, Carolyn and I had sex again. I really liked being with her in a sexual way. She was kind and tender and always was able to make me climax, sometime multiple times. This was one of those times and I came three times and I got her off twice. We were both exhausted when we finished.

"Wow, you were especially horny tonight."

"Yeah, Tom makes me that way even when he does not do anything to physically arouse me."

"I believe that! You must have some pretty strong feelings for him."

"I think I do, as a matter of fact. I want him, but I want to talk it over with my therapist first."

"I think that is a good plan for you. You don't want to sink before you can swim after all."

I smiled at that. Carolyn always had my best interest at heart and I loved her for that.

And then I was thunderstruck. I had used the word 'love' to myself in reference to Carolyn. Did I really love her or was that just an expression of lust? And how would that affect my relationship with Tom? I would have to give that a lot more thought.

My next session with my therapist was really interesting. I will not go into the whole session but suffice it to say that he had some really interesting opinions. He thought that it was completely possible for a person to love more than one individual and that I should be open for that possibility. Of course, for it to work, all the individuals must have the same feelings toward each other.

He was also very interested in my blossoming relationship with Tom. He was able to recognize that my feelings toward Tom were completely different from my earlier situation. But he cautioned me to proceed carefully so that I could be sure that I did not stumble. Especially if I wanted to introduce Tom to Carolyn.

It gave me a lot to think about, that was for sure. I decided that my relationship with Tom should continue and see where it would go. If it turned out that Tom and Carolyn got introduced to each other then I could work from there. But the best thing would be for that to happen naturally, if at all. But I might have to chose between the two of them, which would suck.

The next weekend Tom took me to a small club just off campus. It was small and had a live rock act that was really good. As we walked back to my dorm we talked about some small matters. I decided that I would like to be with him a little longer that night.

"Tom, would you like to come back to my dorm room with me. My roommate is out tonight and I don't expect her back until late. We could be alone for a while."

"I would like that very much. Are you sure it's okay?"

"I would not have asked if it wasn't." I smiled to let him know I was sincere.

When we got to the room we went right in and to my surprise Carolyn was already back.

"You are back early. Uh, this is Tom, my date for tonight. Tom, this is Carolyn."

She got up from sitting on her bed and shook hands with Tom. "Glad to meet you, Tom. Yeah, the date was a bust. Not a bad bust, there were just no sparks."

"That's too bad. Would you mind if Tom stayed a while?"

"Not at all. I can leave if you two want some alone time."

"Don't do that. I really would like for you and Tom to get to know each other."

"Okay, if you are sure. How about you, Tom. Would that be alright with you?"

"Oh, sure."

So we all proceeded to sit on the floor between the two single beds and talked about a lot of small things. I could see that Tom and Carolyn were feeling each other out. I think each was suspicious of the other concerning me, trying to find out if the other had my best interests at heart. After a while I think each found their concerns were groundless, and they really began to start finding out about each other. Of course I tried to steer the conversation in a subtle way. After about an hour they seemed to be completely at ease with each other.

Suddenly, Carolyn produced a set of playing cards and we started a three-way game of Spades. It had been a long time since I had played cards but after the first game I got into the spirit of it. We must have played a long time because Tom spoke up.

"Oh, man. Look at the time. I had better get back to my dorm."

We all got up from the floor and Tom put his jacket on. I moved to the door with him and gave him a little kiss, well, maybe not that little.

"See you on Monday." he said.

"I always look forward to seeing you again."

And with that he left.

"Wow, I'm impressed. Tom seems like a really nice guy."

"I think he is. But I might just be a little prejudiced. And I really am sorry about your date tonight."

"That's okay. The evening was not a total lose. I had a nice time with you and Tom. We should do that again."

"Yeah, I think Tom would be okay with that. But we are close to finals so there might not be time before finals."

We left it at that. I spent Saturday studying and on Sunday Carolyn got a phone call from a friend she knew in high school. Carolyn got really excited over something and it made me curious.

When she hung up she said to me "That was a friend of mine from high school. She is getting married in February and is having a wedding shower this coming Saturday. She wants me to come for the shower and I really want to go! I am so excited for her."

"That's great! But finals start soon after that. Are you sure you can be away at this point?"

"I think I can do it. She only lives about two and a half hours away. So at most I will loose two nights and a day if I leave after classes on this Friday after classes. Of course I will have to watch the weather forecast to make sure I can make it there and back. So I guess I will have to wait until Thursday to see if the weather will hold."

"That sounds like a plan."

"Will you be okay while I am gone?"

"Oh sure. I can always use the study time."

I reality, I had something else in mind if she made her trip. It would be the perfect time for Tom and I to get together. I decided that I should not mention it to Tom until I knew for sure that Carolyn was actually going.

The week started okay. Carolyn was a little on edge but I could appreciate that. When Wednesday came around I invited Tom to come back to the dorm with me. I told him that Carolyn liked him and wanted to play cards again. He readily agreed so we went back to my dorm room. Carolyn was expecting us and we sat down between the beds as usual. She broke out the cards and we started to play.

We all had a fine time. There was some teasing and some laughing as all of us played cards. Carolyn and Tom seem to be getting along and I was very pleased.

Eventually we had to call it a night. Tom went back to his dorm, after I kissed him of course.

Carolyn and I were both kind of tired and we hit the sack. The next morning Carolyn was up early at her laptop looking up the weather forecast.

"Well, it looks like the weather will until Tuesday. So I guess will go. Are you sure you will be alright?"

"Yes, yes. Go and have a good time with your friends. I will be here when you get back."

She produced a big smile. "Thanks, Joey."

I decided to spring things on Tom at the last minute so I waited until class the next day.

When we both got there I told him I needed to speak to him privately after class. He said there was usually an empty classroom down the hall and we could use that. I agreed and then class began.

When it was over Tom led me down the hall to the empty classroom. We went in and took two chairs near the front.

"Tom, I have something to tell you and then a question to ask."

"Go ahead."

"I don't want to burden you with the whole story but for the purposes of today I need to tell something about me. I can not have children. I know this for sure because doctors have told me so and I have discovered it to be true in ways I would not want to repeat. That's the bottom line. Does that make any difference about how you feel about me?"