Phoenix Rising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was thoughtful for a moment. "Although I don't know your whole story or about your past, I know who you are now. And I like who you are. So the answer is 'no', I feel the same towards you now as I did ten minutes ago."

I breathed a big sigh of relief. "Thanks, Tom. You are a really great person and I appreciate what you just told me more than you can know. Now the question.

"Carolyn is leaving town in about an hour and will not be back until around noon on Sunday. Would you like to spend the night, or maybe two nights with me in my room?"

"I would love to spend as much time with you as you will let me. Does this mean that sex with you is a possibility?"

I smiled. "Almost a certainty."

"When do you want me there?"

"Carolyn should be long gone by five. So meet me at my room a little after that time. We can go out and get a quick byte to eat and then we can go back to my room."

"I can live with that plan. I will see you a little after five."

"I can hardly wait."

We went in different directions. I went back to the dorm room. Carolyn was packing a small bag and getting ready to leave.

"Oh, hi Joey. I'm almost ready to go. Do you need anything before I go?"

"No. I just came by to see you off."

"Well, I guess I'm ready." She put on her coat and picked up her bag. "Are you doing anything while I will be gone?"

"Just studying."

"For classes, or studying Tom?"

She knew me too well. "Tom, of course. He will be here in a little while."

She smiled. "Well, have fun. I'm almost jealous."

"No need. I might lend him to you sometime."

She laughed, obviously not taking me seriously.

"That would be fun. Goodbye, Joey. And say hello to Tom for me."

"I will."

And then she was gone. I started to prepare for Tom. I straightened up the place, put a new box of tissues on the bedside table and a tube of lube in the drawer. Not that I thought I would need it, but you never know for sure.

I still had some time before Tom would be there so I decided to freshen up. I took a quick shower and put on fresh underwear and bra. Hopefully they would not be on for long. I brushed my long hair and teeth and applied fresh deodorant. Just as I finished dressing I heard a knock at the door.

"Hi, Tom. Let me get my coat on."

I turned to get my coat on. When I turned around Tom had closed the door and stepped up right behind me. He embraced me and came in to kiss me. His kiss was like nothing he had given me before. It was like he was trying to crawl inside me. His tongue slid into my mouth and I loved every second it was there. We were connected like that for what seemed like minutes. He finally broke the kiss.

"Are you sure you need dinner?" he asked.

"Yes. I want you to keep up your strength, tonight."

We left the room to walk to a fast food place just off campus. We decided on pizza so we shared a large pie with toppings we both liked. We ate without much conversation probably because the two of us were filled with so much anticipation.

On our way back it was really hard not to break into a run. We wanted each other that much.

We finally made it back to my dorm room. After the door was closed we practically ripped each others clothes off. Neither one of had any nudity problems and soon we were facing each other in that condition. Tom already had an erection. He was maybe seven inches long with a nice girth. We each were assessing the body of the other.

Tom spoke first. "Joey, you are very beautiful. I can't believe that I am about to make love to you."

"Thank you. You are just as beautiful to me. I can't wait to have you."

And with that we embraced tenderly standing up. I laid my head on his shoulder. He felt so good, both soft and hard. I could feel his erection pressing into me. His body was also warm.

Eventually I raised my head to look at him only to find him looking down at me. A kiss was the natural outcome. It was warm and tender and we held it for a long time.

"Why don't you lay on the bed. On your stomach."

I did as he asked. He got on his knees and started working on my legs, massaging and working the tension out of them. He started on the calves and worked up to the thighs. When he got to my butt I was in heaven. I could feel my wet pussy lips being pulled and pushed, smacking every time they came together.

He moved on to may back and worked the kinks out around my rib cage and then my shoulders.

"Okay, you can turn over now."

I turned over in anticipation that the fun was about to start. But Tom was in no hurry. He went back down to my legs and worked on them a while. Then he started working around my crotch area without actually touching my pussy. Afterwards, he moved to my breasts. Instead of kneading them he used his finger tips to trace lines around them. Suddenly he bent down and took a nipple in his mouth. He used his tongue to caress it while it was still in his mouth. He was driving me crazy.

I reached down to where his cock should be and found it. I wrapped my hand around it and started to move it up and down while he continued on to the other nipple. About this time he moved his hand down to my crotch area. He was very gentle manipulating the area around my pussy lips. It was very wet down there and I felt like I was already gushing pussy juice. But he was making good use of it to lube my whole crotch area.

"God, Tom. You are making me crazy. I want you in me, please?"

"I was only waiting to be invited."

I spread my legs and he climbed on top on his knees between my legs. I brought my legs up a little so he could get his knees under them. That put his penis close to my pussy. He took it in hand and began to rub the head up and down on my pussy to get it good and wet. But soon enough he began to push it into me.

It had been a long time since I had a penis occupy space in my pussy, and his felt amazing. Most of the previous men just put it in and pounded me until they came without any attention to my needs. Tom was different. He started slowly while paying attention to my every need. He was massaging my legs, breasts, shoulders, even my head. It was unbelievable. He seemed to have just started but I was quickly building to a climax. He was still fucking me slowly when my first climax hit me.

"Oh, oh, oh, uuuuuuuhhhhhhh." I almost screamed it was so good. Each convulsion was like a jack hammer. My hips moved up and down, my head was going back and forth, my hands were clenched into fists, my legs squeezed around Tom, and my eyes closed tightly.

And it just kept going until suddenly I started leaking pussy fluid all over me and Tom. After what seemed like minutes my convulsions started to die down. I opened my eyes and Tom had the biggest smile I have ever seen plastered onto his face, all the while continuing to fuck me at a leisurely pace.

"Wow, I didn't expect you to squirt."

"Is that what I did? I've never done that before."

"Well you have just had your first one. And I loved it more than I can say."

"So did I. But it is kind of messy."

"Yeah, but now that we know you have the potential to squirt we can prepare a little better for that possibility."

He continued to fuck me and he started to pick up the pace. It was turning me on again and I tried to squeeze his penis with my vaginal walls. That obviously was turning him on just as much as it was me. He started to massage me all over with his hands again, especially my breasts. That was also turning me on even more as he was gently massaging my nipples with the palms of his hands.

We were both approaching a climax and I wanted it to be a memorable one for Tom.

"Come on Tom. Pound me, make me cum again. I want your sperm. Give it to me good."

He really picked up the pace and now was really giving it to me. I was getting a lot closer and I could tell he was close as well. Then, it hit him.

"Oh God, oh God. I'm cumming."

As I felt his sperm being ejected from his penis, it took me over the edge and I came with him. We were both in the throws of our orgasms together. I sat up and wrapped my arms around him as we convulsed together.

We continued to hold each other as our convulsions died away. It felt really good for him to be inside me as we held each other. We were quiet for a minute or two and then he spoke up.

"I think I am falling in love with you. Lovemaking could not be better than this. I want to be with you from now on for as long as you will have me. You are the best person I know, so tender, loving, truthful, and sexual. You are all I could ever want."

"You should know that I am already in love with you. You are the best thing to happen to me in a very long time. I am not sure I can ever repay you for the changes you have made in me. You have helped me in ways you can not even fathom. I was in a sexual wilderness before this semester, now I am back and with a person I can appreciate."

"Thank you for saying that. I do not know what your situation was before this, all I know is that I seem to have inherited a woman who while she seems a fully formed sexual being, is still blossoming and becoming an even more sexual being. I have to be the luckiest guy alive."

"I love you so much."

"And I love you."

I never felt more alive than I did at that moment. I was now loved by two people and did not see how I could ever be happier. The only point left was to get those two people together. In the meantime, I just wanted to enjoy my time with Tom.

"Let's get cleaned up and then we can try this again if you want."

He smiled again. "I want."

We disconnected from each other and proceeded to the bathroom. We cleaned up as best we could without actually taking a bath or shower. We both wanted to get back to bed as quickly as possible.

When we both felt clean enough we returned to the bed and laid together side by side. I reached down and took hold of his cock and he reached for one of my breasts. We kissed and caressed each other for a long time. Soon I felt that familiar stirring in my loins.

"Finger me a little."

He complied with my wish and found my clitoris. He slowly rubbed it until it became a hard little knob and my pussy started to lubricate me. Then he stuck a finger in me and tried to find my sweet spot. When he was successful I let out a little moan. He was also becoming harder as well.

I got up and turned myself around so that we were in a sixty-nine position. That put his cock right in front of me and my pussy in front of his face. I took his cock into my mouth and began to suck while I stroked it with one of my hands. Tom pulled my hips further down and started to kiss me all around my my crotch area. Then he was licking and kissing the inside of my thighs alternately licking between my pussy lips. He kept doing this until I was literally dripping juice from my pussy.

Meanwhile his cock seemed to be growing ever larger. I was not sure how it could get much larger, but it did. Tom was starting to pump his cock into my mouth which felt really good. Especially with what he was doing to my pussy at the same time. I was jerking his cock ever harder and faster to match his pumping speed. He had started to lick my clitoris continuously and then alternately sucking on it.

I felt my climax building within me. It felt like it was going to be a really good one. We both kept up the stimulation of the other until Tom came first. He was filling my mouth with his semen and I was having a hard time swallowing fast enough to keep up with his output. When he was done I found I was also very close as he kept sucking on my clitoris. And then it hit me and I squirted all over him with my convulsions. Luckily the amount was much smaller this time but my orgasm was just as powerful. When the orgasm stopped I collapsed on top of him. After a moment I attempted to turn around to face again but I barely had enough energy to do it. When I finally did get turned around I collapsed again next to him.

As always, this bed was too damned small. And Tom's face was covered in my squirt juice, but he seemed not to care. He had a faint smile on his face. I think he had just enough strength to put his arms around me.

We lay there a long time without saying anything, just enjoying our post-coital bliss. At that moment we were like a single individual, expressed as two people. We were one in our enjoyment of each other.

After a while I got enough strength back to ask "Would you like to take a shower?"

"Yes. Together?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

We got up and retired to the shower. We had to wait a moment for water to get hot, but it eventually did get to the temperature we needed. We got in a began to soap each other up. We washed each other everywhere but paid special attention to sexual areas. We each had fun caressing the other with the soap. Tom paid special attention to my hair, he used the shampoo to lather it up really well. Once it was rinsed he used the shampoo/rinse to untangle it and then comb it with the brush I had available. He really seemed to revel in performing that service on me.

When were clean and rinsed he turned off the shower and we used towels to dry each other off. I dried my hair with another towel as best I could but I was still going to have to use a hair dryer on it. Its one of the disadvantages of long hair.

Tom had brought a small bag when he first arrived with some things for an overnight stay like a toothbrush, shaving gear, and some clean under clothes. Thus he was properly able to prepare for bed.

And that was the thing I was most afraid of -- that stupid bed. It was barely large enough for two people to have sex on, but it just was not big enough for two people to sleep comfortably. But luck was with me again. Tom grabbed a blanket and sprawled on top of Carolyn's bed with the blanket on top of him. He was ever the gentleman.

When I was done in the bathroom I went over and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and said "Now that's the way to a person should be put to sleep."

"You are the best and I love you so much."

"Love you, too. Just as much."

I smiled and left him to turn out the lights. Then I crawled into the bed, damp as it was, and was asleep almost immediately, surrounded the smells of sex.

I woke to the sound of the toilet flushing. Then I felt Tom's familiar body warmth as he got under my covers next to me. He spooned with me as I became more awake.

"Huummm, that feels nice."

He put an arm around me and moved to almost mold himself to my body. I felt like I could stay like this forever. There was just one problem, I suddenly realized I had to use the toilet. This was like being caught between a rock and a hard place. A tough choice, but my bladder won out.

"Tom, I have to use the bathroom. Please stay exactly as you are for a moment."

I tried to be quick. And soon enough I was back in bed with Tom. It took only moments to get warmed up again. Tom had the morning erection I had always heard about and it was pressed between my buttocks. His hand was also roaming over my body. First he massaged my side and then concentrated on my upper leg. Then he moved on to my breast. He cupped it and then softly massaged it bringing the nipple to life. It was very arousing.

"Tom, if you don't stop that I might have to rape you." I said in a bright voice.

"That sounds interesting."

Tom moved a little away from me turned me on my back. He kissed me and his tongue probed my mouth to which I responded by wrapping my arms around him. He moved his hand down to my pussy and began to explore my womanhood. I wasn't wet yet so Tom was very gentle spending time everywhere but my vagina. When he began rubbing the inside of my thighs I started to get really turns on. It was heavenly.

I reciprocated by finding his penis with my hand. It was already hard, of course, so I just held it so as not to stimulate him too much. In the meantime I had become wet enough for Tom to begin to stimulate my clitoris. I like the way he manipulated it in a circular fashion, occasionally dipping one of his fingers inside me. But soon I wanted more.

"Tom, roll over on your back."

When he was in position I moved down a little and began to lick his cock. I wanted it nice and wet so it would slip into me easily. When it was wet enough I climbed on top and directed his cock into my pussy. He slipped in easily.

"Oh Joey, that feels wonderful. I'm always so horny in the morning. I have never fucked this early in the day."

"Me either. And it feels great for me, too."

Tom reached up and cupped each of my breasts in his hands. He slowly massaged them while rolling the nipples under his thumbs. It was very pleasurable and turned me on all the way down to my pussy. I began to move up and down on his cock slowly trying to make our communion last as long as possible. I could tell Tom was really turned on and would not last long if I did not hold back. So I kept things easy.

He was still concentrating on my breasts so I placed my hands over his to show that I really liked what he was doing. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I felt like we were really making love. I was so connected to him and we seemed to move as one person with growing passion each time we mated. Tom was so gentle and when we made love we seemed perfect for each other. I never wanted this to end.

But my arousal began to grow and I needed release. I started moving faster on his cock and Tom started pumping into me. Our movements seemed perfectly timed with each other as his upward thrusts met my downward thrusts at the same time. Suddenly we both were moving faster and harder, rushing toward that pleasure that was building within both of us. I reached that point first and my climax hit me like a ton of bricks. My pussy spasms caused Tom to release his sperm into me in a flood. It increased my climax to another level and we both groaned and grimaced while our shared climax continued. Tom squeezed my breasts gently as we shared our pleasure with each other.

When my climax died away I collapsed onto Ton's chest. Tom placed his hands on each side of my head and brought my lips to his. The kiss was like Tom was pouring all the love he possessed into my mouth. It was a kiss I will remember always.

We lay that way for a long time recovering our strength. Finally Tom's penis slipped out of me, his hardness dying away. His semen began to leak out of me and onto him. But he did not seem to mind.

"I guess we should clean up a little." I said.

"Yeah, but are we going to do this all day?"

I smiled. "We could if you want."

"As much as I would like to, I need some recovery time. And some breakfast."

"Me, too. Let's clean up, get dressed, and see what we can find for food this morning."

That started a full day for us. Between each meal we made love again. And again. By evening we both were pretty spent, our energy sapped, my vagina a little raw, and Tom with nothing left to give me in the way of ejaculate. So we just lay in bed with each other talking, enjoying the warmth of the other.

I wondered if it was the right time to broach the next item on my secret list.

"Tom, I have sort of a confession to make. I have discovered just this semester that I am bi-sexual. Does that bother you in any way?"

"Are you talking about Carolyn?"

"Yes. She helped me get over my aversion to sex earlier this semester. I had a real suspicious attitude about males as a sexual partner, but I thought that a sexual relationship with a female might help me get at least part way around my attitude. My therapist agreed and Carolyn had already confessed that she was bi-sexual. We were both attracted to each other so it was a natural thing to become involved with her.

"She really helped me a lot. She was kind, tender, and loving. And the sex was really nice. Our feelings toward each other have deepened over the semester. We have become lovers as well as sexual partners. I hope you can understand my feelings for her. I love her almost as much as I love you. She has been supportive during this period and she is the best girlfriend I could ever hope to have. We are planning to room together again next semester."