Phone Call

Story Info
Definitely naughty, but equally nice.
1.9k words
4.06
7.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozzietwo
ozzietwo
28 Followers

We had talked often about how we both were such prim-and-proper people publicly, yet torrid lovers, with a penchant for the naughty, behind the scenes.  And we had talked about the possibility of doing something, not as a way of putting one over on anyone else, but simply as a way to cater to our sense of naughtiness.  That time had come, though how far we would go with it, we hadn't talked about, and didn't know.

We went upstairs to my bedroom, where we stripped off.  John, my lover, told me he wanted me to wear my black heels.  I'm usually fairly much a take-charge kind of woman, but sometimes I like being the submissive.  So, I did as I was told.

Then John lay on his back near the centre of the bed, and called a friend of mine -- John's wife.  She, of course, knows nothing about John's and my relationship.  She knows we get on well together, but she doesn't know how often we talk by phone or chat, how often we talk via skype, how often we get together, how often we make gentle, tender love, how often we simply fuck with wild abandon.  She knows none of this, yet we do it all -- and as often as we can.

Now, just for clarity, John is not a philanderer. He is in fact intensely loyal to his wife, always making sure she has the things in life she wants by way of a home, travel, art, friendships. They have a good many good friends in common, and share much in their life. They are both fully welcome in each other's family, something which can't be said for many couples today. Their relationship has much to be grateful for. I love and respect that in him, and them. I also know I love and respect him for the relationship he and I have, a relationship also of loyalty, even if clandestine. It's not something I can explain, yet it is a very real and wonderful part of our lives. But now, back to the story...

When she answered, I moved quietly on to the bed, on my knees and elbows, and feasted my eyes on John's cock and balls.  His cock was still small and soft, but I knew it wouldn't take me long to change that.  And I was very much looking forward to effecting that change!  I absolutely love playing with, licking and sucking his cock and balls.  Their look, feel, taste, texture all turn me on, a fact which he knows well, and satisfies him too.

I took his balls in my hand, and massaged them gently.  Then I sucked them into my mouth, first one and then the other.  His cock began to stir.  I licked up the underside of his cock, and over its head.  He looked down at me, smiled, then continued chatting with his wife, talking together about how their respective days had been, etc. They always took time to check up on each other, make sure the other was okay, work through any challenges either of them faced.

Then I took his cock in my mouth, and began to suck, slowly and gently at first, then more firmly, moving my head up and down, licking, sucking, enjoying the feel of it in my mouth.  I don't know why I love it so much,  but I do.

At one point his wife asked him how I was doing.  He said "She's doing fine.  She's gone down for a snack."  I almost choked when he said that, stifled a happy laugh, and continued to suck and play with his balls.

John loves the way my boobs hang down when I'm sucking him like that, or when he's pounding my pussy from behind (something he does so very well).  As I sucked his cock, my head bobbing up and down, he reached out and began playing with my boobs.  I love the way he touches them, fondles them, caresses them, squeezes them, sometimes squeezing my nipples hard, maybe twisting and pulling on them, stretching my tits as he does.  (Oh, did I tell you that normally he talks about my boobs, but when he's turned on, he refers to them as tits?  I could tell he was getting very turned on, so I thought I may as well go with the flow.)

He squeezed, them tugged on them, lightly mauled them, all the time continuing to talk with his wife as though what nothing out of the ordinary was happening.  They talked about what she had been doing that day.  She's an artist, and was taking another course in textile art, so had much to fill him in on.  And he told her about his trip to my home, what he had seen along the way, and more.

At one point, he suddenly touched my face, stopped me from sucking.  I looked up, unsure of what he wanted.  Had I done something wrong?  Had we gone too far?  I didn't think so, but until I knew more, I wasn't going to presume anything.  I waited.

Continuing to listen to his wife, he mouthed the words "roll over on your back" and signalled that with his hands.  I wondered what he had in mind but, being submissive (well, tonight anyway), I complied.  I rolled over on my back, and waited, my legs partway off the bed.

He said "Nice!  Helen has just offered me something to eat!  How about I hand the phone over to her and the two of you can chat while I eat?"  With that, he handed the phone to me. 

"Hi", I said.  "How are you?"  We've known each other for some years now, and get on well.  We're as different from each other as can be, yet we enjoy each other, always find something of interest to talk about.  And, of course, unbeknownst to her, I enjoy my lover, her husband, every chance I get.

As she and I chatted, John slowly got off the bed, moved around to my feet, lifted my legs over his shoulders, and knelt between them.  I hadn't expected this, hadn't thought of anything going beyond my sucking his cock.  But I wasn't about to say no!

He bent down, kissed my cunt, then looked up at me and smiled.  I looked down at him, smiled back, and gave him a "thumbs up" sign.  He bent down and began to lick my cunt, slowly and gently, then firmer.  I felt my toes curl.  His tongue licked me, up one lip of my cunt, down the other, then pressed firmly in, exploring, probing.  My toes were now in non-stop curl mode.  I didn't know if I could keep from moaning or calling out as he tongue-fucked me, but I had to try.  I couldn't let her know what her husband was doing to me, especially when I was absolutely loving it!

At one point, he slid his hands under my arse, and lifted.  He now had even easier access to my cunt, and wasn't about to slow down!  His head dipped down, and I could feel his tongue slide down the crack of my arse, rim me, and probe my arsehole.  I shivered in delight.  I don't know why he so much loves doing that, but I'm not one to complain!  His tongue just probed my arse, and I felt my cheeks clasp his tongue between them.  Omigawd!  I struggled to stay calm, keep chatting with his wife.  But it was difficult!

He stopped his tongue-fucking of my arse, and moved back up to my cunt.  He slid his tongue up my cunt, to my clit, and swirled it around and around.  I thought I was going to go crazy!  How I managed to keep from cumming, I don't know.

Then, though, he suddenly latched on to my clit, and sucked.  My whole body went into orgasm.  His wife was talking, which was a very good thing.  Somehow I had the presence of mind to push the phone down hard into the bed as I moaned, gasped for breath.

When I finally came down off that rollercoaster, I once again picked up the phone.  She was still talking.  I broke in, said "Sorry, something happened with the phone, and I missed that.  Could you repeat?"

It turned out I hadn't really missed anything of consequence, so we continued our conversation.  At that point, John stopped eating me, and stood up, my legs still over his shoulders.

I looked down, and he was rock hard.  I love the look of his cock at any time, but right now it was positively gorgeous.

Suddenly he slid his cock into my cunt in one smooth stroke.  He stopped, looked at me, that look of tenderness on his face that I truly love.  I smiled, and again gave him a thumbs-up.  Then, while his wife continued talking, I mouthed "Fuck me, baby, fuck me."  He was more than willing to comply, and began slowly sliding in and out, in and out.

I said to his wife, "John's just finished his snack, and has decided to work on a job I had for him.  He's hard at it."

I continued, "It's amazing how he gets stuck into things.  He gets totally focused, and seems to take great satisfaction in doing it.  Must be a man thing!  Anyway, this woman is very happy he's doing it."

"Of course", I said, "when he's done, I'll give him a bit of time to rest before I get him back up and at it."

His wife asked how my work was going.  I said "I love what I'm doing right now.  I can't help thinking I couldn't ask for more.  I don't know how to put it into words, but you'll understand when I say that it's just so satisfying."

She could identify exactly with the words, even though she couldn't possibly know how I was applying them!  And she definitely wouldn't know that what was so thoroughly satisfying, if only because it was so totally naughty, was that I was being well and truly fucked by my lover, her husband.

John began to speed up, but doing his best not to make a sound.  He had that wonderful look on his face that told me he was close to cumming.  I felt a surge of joy within me, and I mouthed the words "Yes! Cum!"  I squeezed my cunt around his cock, sucked him in as much as I could.  I felt him explode, filling me.  I milked his cock with my cunt, draining him of every last drop.  He slowly, quietly collapsed on top of me.

I let him rest there for a minute, catch his breath.  Then I said "Well, John's finished now, so I'll hand you back to him."  I felt John chuckle as he lay there pressed against my boobs, my legs wrapped around him, holding him close.

He took the phone, and said "Thanks Helen."  Then, talking into the phone he said "I've just finished the job Helen gave me.  Now I need to get some sleep.  Would it be okay if we said goodnight, and I talked with you in the morning?"

She assured him that it was.  They said their goodbyes, and John hung up.  And, just for safety, he restarted his phone.

I held him close, until he was able to get up and walk to the bathroom to clean up.  When he returned, bringing a cloth with him for me to clean myself, I reached out for his cock and balls, sucked them gently into my mouth.

He lay down beside me, we cuddled, and fell asleep.

So ended the most wonderful, naughty night of my life, with us both talking to my friend while her husband, my lover, ate, licked, sucked and fucked me, all without her knowing anything about it.  So deliciously naughty!  I loved it!

ozzietwo
ozzietwo
28 Followers