Phone call interrupted Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You been buggered before, Sir," Jenna queried.

"Not recently, not properly since the Guards, so it's probably too tight."

"Nothing's too tight, Sir. Probably just needs a little coaxing."

She grasped his right thigh, and positioned the dildo at the entrance of his anal rose, and pushed gently at the opening. He grimaced at first, but then moaned more loudly as she moved her pelvis causing the dildo ease into him. Jenna smirked, it was easier than she expected, the old dog has been fucked here a number of times and recently. Capitalising on this, she upped the pace, and he began to push back quite energetically for a man his age, she considered. Jill pushed her index finger into Sir John, it was also easier than she expected despite the fact she had little experience of it, trying it only twice unsuccessfully before with Steve. She then inserted two more fingers widening the aperture, moving them in and out. She loosened the gag, enabling him to talk.

"Can I fuck you," Jill immediately corrected herself, remembering she was supposed to be in charge," I am going to fuck you next, once she's finished with him," she slapped his arse as they both looked across the bed to their companions.

"I am going to fuck you hard."

"I never realised you were orientated this way, going to make our future meetings so much more enjoyable. It will be fun training you."

Jill yanked on the nipple chain hard, and Sir John flinched.

"You will find that I will be the one in charge of training," yanking on the chain again Jill delivered another two sharp slaps to his rear, "and I am your Mistress now," pulling the cock-cage back between his thighs.

"Yes, Mistress."

"So, you're an arse bandit then, as per the Chairman?"

"Same Regiment, dearie," his breathing easing as Jill released the cage.

Jenna was now hammering into her subject, and Jill was amazed to witness his cock dribble spunk through the end of the cage. There was no end to novel experiences today for Jill.

The Chairman collapsed on the bed, pulling Jenna down with him, sighing wistfully as he fell into the bed covers. Jenna eased herself out of him, then went off the bathroom. She returned with the dildo freshly cleaned and lubed, handing it to Jill. She helped Jill fit the strap-on, who then climbed onto the bed, positioning herself in the same way Jenna had previously. Jill may have been inexperienced, but her enthusiasm at least in part made up for it. This dominance thing was as equally addictive as becoming a sub, variety is be spice of life she thought as she pushed into Sir John. Getting to grips with how to use the dildo, she soon found she could reach a decent pace. Her left hand reached under his body and clasping the chain, pulled back to extend his nipples, the pain must be exquisite she thought. With all the stimulation from the evening's events Sir John was not long in coming and spunk soon dribbled out of his cock. A major disappointment for Jill as she wanted, needed to give him a hard shagging, given what he had done to her in recent months. Sir John slumped on the bed, as quickly as his colleague, exhausted and the dildo eased out of his butt as Jill remained kneeling. She whacked his bum hard in disgust.

"Don't worry," looking at the regret on her slave/partner/friend's face," once tried, you'll never stop. We can play together as equals now."

Jill grabbed Jenn's hair and forcibly kissed her, then pushing her down on the floor, mounted her with the still attached dildo. She entered Jenna hard, forcing the dildo up to the cervix, withdrawing, then ploughing right back in repeatedly.

"It's payback time, bitch. I'm going to fuck you till you can't come anymore."

Jenna struggled to break free, but Jill was having none of it, and held her hands down, stretched above her head. She continued fucking her, and Jenna began to buck back.

"You could have cleaned it first," she battled to get out, "bastard".

Jill however was remorseless, continuing to pound her as Jenna arched her back to give her greater access, climaxing for the first time tonight.

She groaned, "So who is the Mistress now?"

"Moi!" as Jill kissed her breast.

Jenna decided that enough was enough, catching her unawares she quickly rolled Jill over until she was on top, biting her breasts, leaving three large hickeys. Displaying almost professional wrestling skills, Jenna revolved around Jill's torso, trapping her arms by her legs and smothering her mouth with her twat. She pulled the dildo from the harness and fully sank the dildo into her cunt, Jill attempted to squeal but it was stymied by the labia forcing down on her mouth. Jill soon felt her juices rise on Jenna's onslaught, and she too climaxed for the second time first that day, but again it was Jenna who was the catalyst.

Jenna fell off her, "don't get too cocky, my little fuck slave you have lots to learn."

They both looked up and saw the men avidly watching them.

"Love a catfight, these two are going to bring so much amusement in the future, proper whores the two of them."

"I agree," responded Sir John, "some of the sweetest cunts I've ever had. Jill my filthy tart, can you uncuff me?"

Jill reached up and uncuffed both men, Jenna found the keys to the cages and detached Sir John, giving his shaft a gentle stroke and then sucking his bell-end. It immediately sprung into erection. She slapped it, once again tonight stating enough was definitely enough.

She moved over to the Chairman and was about to unlock him, but he gestured a refusal. He wanted to keep it on all night.

"Sem problemas, Sir, I will unlock you in the morning. One question, what the hell is your name?"

"You know I haven't used it for so long I have forgotten."

"Seriously, you can't have forgotten," Jill intervened.

"Tristram Oliphant St John," he smirked.

"Prefer Chairman," laughed Jenna.

Both men got dressed, and thanked them both for a wonderful evening, the Chairman giving Jenna his business card, but at the same time fingering her pussy.

"We must keep in touch; I hope you can take as good as give. I'm going to love seeding this," as he rotated his finger, removing it to push it between her lips, which she gratefully accepted.

"Thank you, sir," as his finger left her mouth.

Both had a final feel of each women, and it was only a feel, not a caress, but a simple testing of flesh as if they were at a cattle market. Nevertheless, they could not quite decide who had conquered who. Jenna slipped the cock-cage key into his breast pocket, as he kissed her, in case she was otherwise detained in the morning. He might be jetting off tomorrow to some far-flung destination, and it could prove embarrassing, if not unhealthy if he remained trapped in the cage for anything longer than a few days.

Once the men had left, both girls hugged each other. Jenna slapping Jill's rear, informing her who was in charge, no question. Jill demurred, but still considered the potential for a radical shift in the relationship dynamic.

"Look at the time, it's only 12, far too early to call it a night. I feel like hitting the town"

Jill regarded Jenna with a mixture of trepidation and fear, looked like it was going to be a long, hopefully arduous night. They showered together, gainfully soaping each other's bodies, spending time discovering the crevices and intimate folds, copulating under the hot stream of water, then washing each other's hair together. Jenna blow dried her friend's hair and lovingly brushed it straight. Jill reciprocated, and then both dressed themselves. It was still only 12.40, and Jenna marvelled at how much had happened in little over 12 hours since they had met in the flesh.

Dressed to kill to the second time this evening, they headed confidently to the lift.

"Wonder how those two old buggers are doing, bet they'll sleep all through tomorrow morning. Oh, hell. What about Tristram, he's still in his cage, he'll never get through airport security, if we go out on an all-night bender and forget about him."

"Don't worry I put the lock key in his jacket breast pocket. You can text him, his P.A. or Sir John, or whoever to advise of his escape route."

The lift door open, and even at this late hour, the two beautiful, expensively coutured women attracted attention both from those leaving the ballroom and most especially the disreputables corralled around the bar. Jenna decided she wanted another of those house cocktails before they ventured into the Bristolian night.

Finding no gap at the bar, they sat in an alcove at the front window, so they could enjoy the chaos of the night unfolding on the streets outside. A waiter took their order, and surprisingly seemed to return almost immediately with their drinks.

As Jenna sipped her cocktail, she mentioned there was a dedicated swingers club a few streets away, and that tonight was usually a bondage and fetish night. She wanted them both to get thoroughly gangbanged tonight.

"Julia good evening," a voice interrupted their deliberations.

Both turned, staring at a face neither immediately recognised.

"Marriott. Marriot City Centre. This afternoon."

Then they recognised him as one of the two middle-aged businessmen who'd bought them drinks earlier in the afternoon and whom Jenna had pretended, they were call-girls between assignments.

"Ah hello, how are you."

"All the better for seeing you two gals. Are you both finished for the night, or you and your friend available for further games, tonight?

"Jenna, her names Jenna," as she turned to check her partner-in-crime's reaction.

"I think we can avail you tonight, but the question is can you afford us?"

"Certainly can, wait here, Geoff's just at the bar. Need a refill?"

They both shook their heads, and another potential shag whose name they had yet to discover, disappeared over the bar to team up with his colleague.

"Well that's tonight settled then," said Jenna, picking up her drink and starting to walking the direction of her first clients at the bar.

Jill followed her, "You know I don't know your real name?"

The two businessmen looked toward the stunning hookers gliding toward them, unable to believe their luck. What a night they were going to have.

Jill turned, her face radiant with power and confidence, beaming she replied:

"No, you don't. do you?"