Phone call interrupted Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything alright, my dear," as her gallantly attempted to shift his gaze away from Jenna's pert tits to see what was afflicting Jill.

"It's the hotel notice, asking you to root for England cricket team in the Caribbean with Marriot in the summer," was the only thing see could think of to avoid alluding to the real cause of her supressed mirth.

"Why is it a special offer?"

Both Jill and Jenna creased themselves, giving Sir John ample display of their tits, which only served to heighten his discomfort further. Phil looked on in disgust, to think they had an Australian operation and he didn't realise the innuendo. Again, the lift provided the rescue and the doors opened on the ballroom floor. Fortunately, the Chairman and CEO greeted Sir John, who was rapidly recovering his composure, which allowed Jill and Jenna to escape by themselves to the bar, although not before they attracted the attention of the CEO. Phil captured by the senior executives realised he was doomed to spend an evening discussing strategy, vision and mission statements. Pity he thought that Jenna looked had an exceptional fuck.

The bar was complimentary, so Jill ordered them both the house signature cocktail, which seemed to be based on a particularly strong Long Island Iced Tea. Jill and Jenna enjoyed being the centre of attention throughout the evening, as both colleagues and clients tried their charms on the two evidently available women. The dinner dance was called, and while it was not the most boring that Jill had attended, the Chairman's speech was thankful short and Jenna was relatively restrained flirting with the other guests at their table, she was glad when it ended. People either drifted to the bar or stumbled toward the dancefloor. As their table cleared, Jill sat next to Jenna and they compared notes on who looked the best fuck, who was the most boring and who qualified as the worst mutton-dressed-as-lamb, finishing the last bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. It proved an unwise moved, for soon the Chairman and Sir John seeing them from the other side of the ballroom, came and sat at their table.

Sir John introduced Jill as his best sales executive in the east, and Jenna her graphic designer friend to the Chairman. He welcomed them both and hoped they had enjoyed the night so far. The atmosphere changed from the light-hearted one when Jill and Jenna were alone together, to one more akin to that of a medieval court were the Baron was selecting which wenches to exercise his droit du seigneur. For Jill there was little choice, it was a career option, but for Jenna it was a more ambivalent position, but decided for her when Sir John sat next to her. The Chairman obviously with a preference for the more well-endowed sat next to Jill. The Chairman ordered a round of cocktails, without asking if either woman wanted one or of what type. If he thought he was going to take charge, Jenna reckoned he was about to find another thing coming. It was still relatively early, only a little after 10 o'clock, the event having started early at 7, and other guests looked intended to enjoy a long night. However, the Chairman decided it was time to retire. After all, it was prudent given how alcohol, lack of spouses and access to expense accounts tended to impact on his staff. Also, he had made sure additional entertainment would arrive later in the form of some hookers, male and female, for his staff.

"Well ladies I think it is time to retire for a nightcap, the view from my suite is quite something, suggest we go and sample."

Jill wondered if this was a company chat-up line. With no option Jill agreed, but Jenna said the view from Jill's suite was most probably better. She clapped gleefully when he demurred. Jill realised, with some trepidation, why the change in venue has been requested, The Chairman ordered a couple of bottles of champagne for Jill's room and they all finished their cocktails, then made their way to the fifth floor. In the lift, given the presence of his superior, Sir John remined the model of restraint.

Inside the room, the two men settled in the lounge area while Jill poured them fresh champagne. Sir John sat on the sofa, and Jenna sat next to him, in an oddly quiescent atmosphere. Jill handed champagne to those on the sofa, then brought a glass over to the Chairman. He thanked her, requesting she pivot around. Gracefully she moved around allowing him to examine her posterior and he moved his hand to stroke her derriere, admiring the shape and curve. He then straightened himself and moving to the shoulder neckline of the dress reached for the zip and then pulled it down the length of the dress, and as he did so it fell open to reveal her naked back. Jill lent forward the shoulder straps easing down her arms and in doing so the whole dress fell to the floor. The atmosphere changed to predatory, as he ordered to turn around and face him. She hand cupped her breasts as she turned.

"Arms by the side, please," as she did so they bounced forward, the flesh rippling, "good choice, John, they are an excellent size."

He unzipped his trousers pushing them and his boxers down past his knees.

"I gather you know what to do, and according to John give a relatively decent performance."

Jill knelt between his legs, grasping his shaft, her lips encasing the end and tasting the first threads of pre-cum. She then slid down the whole shaft, taking it all the way to the back of her throat. She then increased the vertical pace, her tongue caressing the tip and shaft as it moved back and forth. The Chairman placed his hand on the apex of her head and helped her increase the pace.

Jenna was mesmerised by how swiftly her friend could shift form authoritative women to willing slut in mere minutes. Jenna sometimes appreciated being a sub, but she had to be in the mood for it, for her it wasn't a simple change. Concentrating on Jill, she had forgotten who was sat next to her. That was until she felt an arm encircle her back and then cup her breast. She turned to kiss Sir John as he gripped the breast tighter. His other hand reached between her thighs, which she parted easily, as moved toward her pussy. He moved the thong to the side and stoked the denuded mound, tapped her clit and pushed only one finger into the pussy. Jenna squealed in pleasure, but in her mind remained focussed on her objective. He eased his finger out and hooked around the narrow string of the thong, pulling it down, Jenna raised her hips to allow him to take it down her thighs and beyond her knees. She allowed it to fall to her feet, removing one foot with the other she kicked into the air. He managed to catch it, bring it to his nose to savour her smells. He then put his trophy in his breast pocket. He then ordered her to stand and remove her dress. She slipped the thin spaghetti straps off her shoulders and the dress glided off her body. Sir John complimented her body, then grasping her hand pulled her over his knees. Before Jenna could react, he planted three large slaps on her arse, and as he paused, he inserted two fingers in her twat.

Jenna squealed, "what the fuck do you think you're doing", as she struggled and squirmed to break free. Sir John laughed and administered three more, somewhat harder slaps, admiring how her cheeks were beginning to turn a bright shade of red. Jenna bucked harder attempting to escape, but he had her held fast. Jill paused her fellatio, and turned to observe the commotion. She laughed at the treatment being meted out to her erstwhile dominatrix.

The Chairman however, redirected her back to the task in hand, or more accurately mouth and she sucked his cock hard.

Sir John gave her three more even harder slaps, Jenna screaming now, and then lifted her up and positioned her cowgirl style with her pussy proud of his hard member. He then eased her down on himself, and slide himself between her folds. As her bums touched his thighs the soreness, he had inflicted caused her to jump and she soon started to deliver a rhythm to his cock. Given the hardness that he experienced dreaming about her wonderful tits all evening, her bucking was beyond expectations. She was better than even Jill, although that assessment was delivered as his heavily edged balls started to explode inside her tight little cunt. At the same time, the Chairman was being brought to a climax by Jill and he erupted into her mouth.

Both men relaxed as the two women snuggled into their bodies, Jill resting between his thighs and Jenna on the other's lap. The Chairman asked Sir John if he wanted to swap as he was keen to sample Jenna, she was about to protest as she wasn't normally the object but the initiator and controller but desisted as she preferred to deliver her revenge cold.

"Yes, seems like a decent idea," as he slid Jenna to the floor and instructed her to re-charge everyone's glasses.

Jill stood up to help, but he held her back and grasped the sides of her camis. She groaned as she gathered what was coming next, not again.

"Let's have a look at this pussy, John was most complimentary about its flexibility."

She turned as he pulled the camis down and viewed her cunt, lightly kissing her mound. As the knickers fell below your knees, he eased his hand between her thighs, spreading them apart and pushing his thumb inside her gash. He pulled the knickers from her feet and tasted the gusset of her juices.

"You have an admirable dress sense; I certainly like a woman who dresses to please and gives a man her all. For someone with your skills I can see an opening in head office."

As her knickers disappeared into his breast pocket, she concluded she could save a down-payment on a country cottage if she went commando for a year. The men lead both women into the adjoining bedroom, but as they entered exchanged the women.

"How about a spunk race, John, haven't beat you for a while?"

"You old rogue, yes I'm sure these two sluts can avail us. Which hole then"

"Anal as usual."

Jenna was reaching, if she had not already passed the parameters of her normally limited tolerance, and was tiring of this juvenile objectification. Jill might succumb to its charms but she really only enjoyed being on top, literally and metaphorically. Both men stripped naked and pulled on their cocks in attempt to harden them and coax themselves closer to coming - it was a prelude to a competition after all.

Jill bent over the edge of the large four poster bed, reaching back behind with her hands spread her cheeks as she had done before for Sir John. He tapped her arse and said good girl patronisingly. Jenna sighed, if she didn't get her retribution against Sir John, she sure would make Jill fucking pay. Reluctantly bending over on the other side of the bed, and copied Jill in spreading her arse to ready herself to take the Chairman. Why the hell doesn't anyone call him by his name, whatever it is.

"Single ride for this one, John, on the count of three?"

"Yes, of course. Jill will you do the honours."

Both men positioned themselves at the entrance of each women's anus, testing the muscles at the entrance. Jill called our 1, 2, then 3 and both men plunged into their respective partners. Jill and Jenna both gasped at the rough intrusion, then grunting as each man pulled back then rammed hard back into them. Despite the fact that both the Chairman and Sir John had already cum at least once before this evening, their aggression and competitive rivalry supplemented by the necessary testosterone, with both feeling a surge emerging from their balls. The pace of both became more rapid, and as the Chairman felt his first spasm into Jenna he withdrew quickly and ejaculated over the small of her back. Sir John was not far behind, but he was behind and spunked all over Jill's back, The Chairman slapped Jenna's arse in triumph causing her to squeal. Both men slumped at opposite ends of the bed, with Sir John calling for his wenches to provide more refreshment. Jill recovered her composure first, and was followed into the lounge a few minutes later by Jenna, Jill kissed her full on the lips and asked if she was okay.

"I soon will be," she muttered as she headed off to the shower.

Jill popped the second bottle of champagne and took two glasses in for the men, only to find them snoring. She left the champagne on the side tables and went back to find Jenna, who was drying herself in the lounge and examining her bruised posterior. Jill laughed explaining that the two old duffers were fast asleep naked on the bed. As Jill went to clean herself, Jenna dived into the wardrobe to retrieve the Ann Summers bag. She found first the hand-cuffs, almost jumping for joy as she discovered that rather buy two pairs, they had accidentally bought four, not realising each plastic holder contained two. She then unwrapped the two cock-cages. Jill was still showering, when Jenna returned to the bedroom. Both men were still fast asleep.

She raised the Chairman's arms gently over his head, and almost thought she had woken him, but he merely moved on his side keeping his hands above his head. He looked like a baby fast asleep. She quickly locked one set of hand-cuffs round his wrists, making sure that there was some give to allow the blood to flow. She then wrapped the other pair around the bed-post and clicked them closed on the chain of the restraining cuffs. She moved across to Sir John and repeated the exercise. She then recovered the metal cages, threading Sir John's flaccid cock into the cage and locking the device below the scrotum. She giggled and swiftly concluded the exercise on the Chairman. Jenna was admiring her work, when Jill walked into the room.

"Bloody fuck, what the shit have you done," reviewing too of her most senior bosses chained to the bed-posts, naked and caged.

"I will get sacked, you stupid bitch," she harshly whispered.

Jenna ducked out of the room and returned with her mobile and took three pictures of the prone men, who despite the camera flashes remained fast asleep. Jenna laughed and whispered "your insurance policy."

Jenna and Jill refreshed their glasses, and discussed what to do next. Jenna asked who she wanted to abuse first? As they were discussing what to do, she found the larger strap-on and borrowed the gentleman's belts in the absence of any whips or flogger.

"Where did you get that from?" Jill queried.

"Well while you were getting multiple fucks in the adult shop, you dirty slut, I remembered the actual purpose of the visit and bought this strap on, though it's only a 9-inch one. Oh, you're now officially a prostitute as the three lads paid £60 collectively for their use of you."

Jill blushed, but still followed Jenna back into the bedroom. She watched as Jenna bent between Sir John's thighs and started to lick his balls through the metal cage bars. Jill copied the exercise on the Chairman. A simple law of physics probably states that 8-inch cocks can't be contained in a 4 to 5-inch container. The girls watched smiles of satisfaction appear on both men's faces as they enjoyed the sensation of their balls being lapped. However, as the sap began to rise, their expressions rapidly changed to agony as their erections were severely confined by the cages. Both men awoke with a start, uttering expletives about the pain.

"Welcome back, boys," Jenna laughed as she slapped Sir John hard between his thighs, bringing tears to his eyes."

"Oh, you beautiful dirty cunt, this is fucking fabulous, please whack my cock and balls, please,"

Jill was more than surprised at the Chairman's unexpected response, but obliged him with the requested blows to his nether regions.

"Aah! Beautiful."

Jenna leapt across the bed and twisted the Chairman's nipple, then bit it hard. The Chairman screamed in pain, and Jenna full of happy expectations asked if he enjoyed bondage?

"Of course, but we both normally have to pay for it. Good domanatrix are so few and far between and skilled practitioners of the darker arts are hard to find."

"Not tonight my sissy slut," Jenna replied as she inserted her index finger up his anus and with her other hand tweaked his nipples again."

"Fabulous," exclaimed both men in undisguised joy and then squealed as their pricks hit the cage bars again, refusing to allow then to expand naturally.

Jill was gobsmacked. Jenna was in her element.

"Gentleman", Jenna spoke taking control, "probably appropriate to establish safe words before we go further."

Jill was about to volunteer suggestions, but Jenna derailed her by directly addressing the men again to avoid further Ancient Roman excursions. It was however to no avail.

"Spartacus."

"Vercingetorix."

Sir John and the Chairman said respectively, Jenna sighed, was someone taking the piss? What was it with all this Imperium Rōmānum bullshit, as she grabbed the Chairman's cock and cage instructing him to turn on all fours?

As he did so she smacked between his legs hitting his scrotum and the cage.

"So, my pathetic, sissy slut are ready to be abused by your Mistress?"

"Yes please, Mistress," replied the Chairman.

While Jenna disappeared to retrieve a belt, Jill in the meantime had found the chained nipple clamps with the ball gag. She kissed Sir John's nipples, then nibbled them as he whimpered slightly. She then attached the clamps to the slight buds hardening on his chest, the whimpering intensified, and as the she forced the ball-gag in his mouth, he was almost screaming. She playfully jerked the chain, forcing him to arch his back, his eyes widening expressing pain.

Thwack, as she heard the belt rip across her Chairman's arse, she turned to watch her dominatrix in action, in real life. Jill could only admire the controlled aggression as Jenna whipped the Chairman. Every sinew in her body was taut as she focussed on abusing the body made available to her. Naked Jenna was a vison of power, her breasts glistening as her perspiration provided a light sheen over her pretty rondures. These shuddered as she delivered a further crashing blow, the Chairman gasping under the impact. Thin rivulets of her moisture trickled down her stomach onto her mound and on to the juncture of her thighs. She was an image of dominant assertive female sexuality, as yet another blow was delivered. Jill's pussy moistened as she observed a perfectionist in action.

She then ordered Sir John to copy the Chairman's posture as she went to retrieve the other belt. She attempted to replicate Jenna's stance though her body made it difficult. She brought the belt sharply down on his buttocks, and was surprised to see a small trace of blood emerge on the left cheek opposite her. Sir John issued a deep guttural scream and almost sobbed, the ball-gag muffling a subsequent groan that faintly resembled something akin to Spartacus. Jenna looked across.

"Wrong end slave, you're supposed to hold the buckle in your hand. It's a little early to administer extreme sadism, as we don't yet know how much he can take and it's a little profligate to give him a heart attack so soon."

Jenna giggled, and from her side of the bed she lashed across with her belt, the tip catching Sir John's perineum, causing him to jerk violently, although his tears began ease as the severe pain in his cheek subsided.

"Give him another go, but hold the buckle this time."

Jill changed ends of the belt in her hand and swiftly brought it down on the juncture between the top of his thighs and his arse cheeks. Both men were experiencing the pain of confinement as their penises struggled to break free of the cages. Jenna struck the Chairman again twice, but then abruptly left him. Jill wondered what happens next then? It was another sight she'd never seen before as Jenna returned wearing the strap on. Fortunately, she'd remembered to get some lube from Stig, as she didn't think it was usually an item provided by room service, although you never can tell.