Phone call interrupted Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna turned as she saw the shop door open, and saw two of the regulars, a couple of old age pensioners from the other side of Bristol, come for a peep show and glory hole probably. They smiled as they saw her, having enjoyed her favours in the past.

" Well good afternoon, a welcome surprise. It's been a while..."

She interrupted him before she could complete his sentence and said, "Jenna."

"Yes of course, Jenna, it's good to see you again."

They both came up to the counter and stood next to Jenna, and avidly watched Stig's progress. She's a big girl, her jugs remind me of Joanne Latham that Page 3 girl, said one. The other disagreed more like Pauline Hickey, but they were both in agreement that they were very sizeable melons. They happily watched as they bounced up and down as she blew Stig off.

"Don't suppose, she's be available after she's finished with Stig do you."

Stig paused the fellatio for a moment, holding Julia's head by her hair to stop her blow job, and turning to the group of three at the counter, "well Alicia's not in today so there's no peep show this afternoon."

He then released her hair and let her continue. Jenna looked at the two old rogues and smiled, could be more fun.

"Stig how much does Alicia charge?"

"£10 for peep show session and £15 for glory," gasped Stig, he was getting frustrated at all the interruptions.

"Jack go and get a lead and collar and for £20 each the both of you can have her for half an hour. "

Usain Bolt couldn't have made it to the wall rack and back in the time it took the pensioner, as well as attaching the lead to the collar during the process. Jack handed them both to Jenna, at the same moment Stig ejaculated into Julia's mouth. Jenna had to admit Steve seemed to be right, she always appeared to swallow. Julia cleaned Stig's cock of the excess and then stood up. Before she could speak, Jenna placed the collar around Julia's neck and handed the attached lead back to Jack.

"Lose the skirt and shoes, you have some further entertaining to do. Jack, you and Frank can have her for half an hour, but no bruising or anything exotic, I need her for tonight in pristine condition."

"Yes Mistress," both collectively replied.

Jill/Julia inwardly grinned, Jenna's network was obviously extensive, was it entirely restricted to telephones. Julia removed her skirt and slipped her shoes, given the state of the floor the skirt landed on she immediately decided this ensemble was destined for the bin. Jack pulled on the lead, and she followed to the darkened rooms at the rear of the store, reached by a corridor. Frank brought up the rear, admiring Julia's arse.

She's a fine arse on her Jack, better than Alicia's. Shame we can't tan it. Her tits are probably the same size as well but they hang slightly differently. Pity we've only got 30 minutes with her."

"Yes, I wouldn't have minded testing her with a flogger, it is a peachy arse."

Once again Jill/Julia found the objectification arousing and her pussy began to moisten. The introduction the lead and collar added to the sense of submission. Julia was led into a small room with a low bench in the centre, on either side she could see what she later identified as glory holes and at the far end a slat which she assumed allowed sight of the central performance area. She was led onto the bench and the lead attached to a ring at the far end of the bench.

"On all fours, dearie, Jenna has only given a little time to enjoy you."

Jenna positioned herself on all fours, and without ceremony Jack plunged into her pussy and Franck took her front. They might be in their seventies, she assumed, and their cocks were hard and knobbly but their length and pace were effectively used. Her hanging orbs shook violently as they took her. Jack took all his self-control to stop him smacking her pert cheeks. He did however lengthen his strokes bring the tip of his shaft to the edge of her labia and the vulva, then plunging all the way up through to her cervix. Julia responding encouragingly, and learning to pleasure two cocks at the same time took Frank all the way down her throat.

"By, she's a willing whore, deep-throating my cock. She taking you all the way Jack."

"Aye, she's a decent filly, think she'd give Alicia a run for her money. Her cunt muscles are fucking responsive, feel like she's milking me dry."

"Do you want to spunk this end?"

"Don't mind if I do, "as Jack pulled out, he drew on the lead forcing Julia to turn and release Frank," thanks Frank I always like a face-fuck, especially with a middle-class tart."

Frank laughed, agreeing that Julia was a few steps above their usual fare. Frank ignored the availability of her twat and went straight for her arse. He pushed straight in, Julia's orifice only allowing token resistance given Jenna's repeated application of the butt plug.

"Bloody hell she's a well-used slut, taken it up the arse without any resistance. Must get anal a lot."

Both men collectively laughed and simultaneously spunked into either of her ends. Julia swallowed all of Jack's spunk, it seemed as if he hadn't come in a while given the amount, he sent down her throat. Frank as well seemed to not fucked anyone for a while and she felt him spasm four or five times into her. As they both pulled out, they instructed to remain on all fours and started to explore her body, crudely commentating on its aspects. She was told to widen her legs so they could get a better view of her mound.

"I like them waxed, much better than shaven. Gives you a better ride that if its hairy."

"Don't mind a landing strip as Alicia has, but yes she obviously likes getting shagged and keeps herself ready."

"Who do you think has the bigger tits, this one or Alicia?"

They took a hold of either breast and roughly massaged them.

"Well Alicia if I remember properly is a 36DD, these ones seem to bit a tad larger."

"How big are your tits girlie?"

It was the first time, other than telling her to go on fours, that either of them had bothered to address her directly. She was just a fuck-toy to them, to respond as they needed and devoid of any personality or intelligence. Simple three orifices to be fucked. Jill/Julia again found the objectification completely arousing. As she didn't respond immediately, Jack smacked her hard.

"Careful Jack, Jenna said not to mark her and you know what she's like when she gets riled. So girlie how big are these knockers," Frank said as her pulled her head by her hair and looked her straight in the eyes.

"34F" smiled Julia.

"Knew it, shame we haven't got time to use them."

Just then there was a knock on the door, and their friend Stan walked in.

"We're you buggers been, I been waiting at the Coach and Horse all bloody afternoon. Anyhow Jenna said I can have a go with her if I'm quick as you've still got 5 minutes. Shame Alicia couldn't be bothered to turn up, she's always got a snug fanny no matter how many she's had up her. Mind you the body on this one looks a good one. What's her name?"

Frank and Jack looked at each other and shrugged.

"Never bothered to ask. Decent shag though, and no-one's spunked the pussy, so no danger of sloppy seconds, Stan she's all yours. I think we have both had our fill of the whore."

Stan unzipped his cock and positioned his shaft are the entrance to her twat, and started to press his advantage.

"Ji...Julia," she stammered.

"Nice to meet you Julia," as he plunged into her, grabbing hold of either tits from the side to position himself, "decent pair of knockers you got there Julia."

"Thank you," she replied as he gave her a rapid fucking.

Must be something in the water Julia thought, they all are a decent size, but they had all been so quick, none had brought her off. As Stan busily fucked her, he only had a few moments to spunk her, Jenna walked in.

"Come on Stan, get your rocks off. We have to be elsewhere."

Stan exploded inside her and Jenna unclipped the lead from the bench and commanded Julia to sit on the floor.

"Everyone happy, lads? Time to pay up."

Jack, Frank and Stan all handed over £20 each, more than they usually paid for Alicia but happy as Julia had a much better body.

"Thanks Jenna, will you be bringing Alicia over soon, I had a good fuck with this one, but Alicia more to my taste. Proper filthy slut, whereas this one's bit posher."

"No problem Frank, I'll make sure I bring the slut in next week, she has a half-day next Thursday. Now Julia say thank you to the kind gentleman and clean their dicks."

Still holding the lead tightly Jenna led Julia to the crotch of each of the pensioners and watched as she successively removed the last of their jism. Jenna then made Julia crawl back though the shop, were some new customers asked if they could play with her puppy. Jenna apologised but they had to be off. Stig reassured them that the evening girl would be in later.

Julia retrieved her now grubby business suit, and could but help notice what appeared to be semen stains on the skirt and some fresh, still wet spunk on the blouse. Jenna chivvied her along to get dressed quickly. Jenna removed the collar and lead, handing it to Stig.

"Thanks, Stig, good afternoon was had by all, I hope," smiling she beckoned Julia to follow her. As Julia followed her through the exit, she felt the come on her skirt and blouse stick to her thighs and shoulder, as well as her twat and arsehole starting to seep. However, as she breathed the fresh winter air again, she felt herself transition from Julia back to Jill.

"Wow," was all Jill could say as she radiated sexual energy. "That was some fuck, sorry fucks".

Jenna smiled at her almost maternally, and reached with a tissue to clean some remnants of cum from her lips, lightly kissing them when she had finished. She hailed a taxi, as she didn't want to waste time walking to the Marriot Royal, which was some distance further than the city centre Marriott. Luckily, they reached the hotel in less than 20 minutes and arrived at Jill's hotel with minutes to spare before the seamstress was due to arrive with the dresses. Jill had her key card, so they went up to the room directly, Jill conscious that she was loathe to bump into any of her work colleagues in her current state. Fortune smiled on them as the lift doors closed, just as she saw her Regional Director and Branch Manager wave at her to hold the lift.

"Was that who I think it was, "Jenna giggled.

"Yes, phew," exclaimed Jill

It seemed an eternity before the lift very slowly edged upwards, Jill was more than concerned the lift doors would open before it ascended.

"If you're going to lead a double life, best to make a little space between them, "intoned Jenna.

They both collapsed into each other's arms in fits of laughter as the lift accelerated upwards to the fifth floor to Jill's room. The lift halted and both made a rapid exit toward the Royal Suite room which Jill was occupying, again avoiding an embarrassing corporate encounter.

Jenna was impressed by the suite, and the view over toward the harbour, the bedroom she observed with its four-poster bed was ideal for tonight's entrapment. She placed the toys she had been carting around all afternoon, in the wardrobe. Jill on the other hand dived into the bathroom and the shower to fully complete the transformation from Julia the whore to Jill the senor professional (non-whoring activities). She dumped her now crusty work attire in the linen basket, wondering if she had the courage to send into the hotel laundry or dump it. She had other versions with her so there was no urgency. She cleaned the last of the spunk from her pussy and anus, thoroughly cleansed her body with every lotion on offer, soaped her hair to rid it of the residual smell of that sordid backroom and when finished cleaned her teeth so hard she nearly lost a coating of enamel. When she emerged, luxuriating in the fluffy hotel bathrobe, she was the happiest and most fulfilled in years.

Jenna watched her slave, that is if she still was one, as for the next few hours at least the roles were likely to be reversed dramatically given Jill's corporate responsibilities this evening. She embraced her, they kissed passionately, and just as Jenna was about to slip the shoulder of the robe off Jill, the hotel telephone rang. They both groaned in disappointment. It was the seamstress, and Jill said to send her up. She arrived apologising for lateness, but had been delayed by another client. She brought both their dresses and shoes with her, and handed the over. She looked at Jill and said she needed to get ready as she would tonight so she could fit the dress properly. Jill reached into her suitcase, retrieving some fresh stockings, as the ones she had worn earlier were ruined by all the kneeling and crawling she had undertaken this afternoon. She also found a fresh suspender belt and was surprised to find a fresh pair of camis she had forgotten she'd packed.

Accustomed as she was now was to being nude in front of virtual strangers Jill shed the robe, proudly displaying her body. She pulled on the seamed stocking and attached them to the suspender belt, then pulling on the camis so that they were worn above the suspenders - for reasons that were later obvious. The whole ensemble was jet black, contrasting with her lightly tanned skin, which Jenna noticed with approval; was all-over.

"Do you think I can wear a bra?"

"No madam, the dress style would not suit it," as she took out the dress and unzipped the back. She handed it to Jill, who slipped her arms through the shoulder straps, then turned to allow the seamstress to zip her up. As she did so, she told Jenna to get ready. There was none of the caressing of earlier in the day, but the sheer act of being dressed by another coupled with the soft supple caress of the wool-crepe material was an exotic, if not erotic sensation. The seamstress turned her round, and checked the dress could now stylishly accommodate her ample bosom. She stretched the material, taking her needle and thread tacked the dress slightly tighter to display Jill's breasts perfectly. Jill tried on the shoes and stood erect. Both Jenna and the seamstress admired her maturing beauty. It was black mid-length style, sculpted to enhance any woman's contours, but heralded Jill's body with a crescendo. An off-the-the shoulder neckline that gave the merest hint of elegantly supported cleavage, expressing Jill's innate femininity

Both watching women could only applaud and whoop.

The seamstress turned to Jenna, time for you madam. Jenna quickly stripped, confidently posing in nothing more than the slightest white silk thong. The seamstress helped her into her dress. This satin slip dress was similarly flatteringly styled, seemingly skimming across Jenna's delicate, sensuous figure. With a cowl neckline accentuating her décolletage, the gossamer thin spaghetti shoulder straps complemented an ethereal appearance. Overall producing a feminine but somehow primal silhouette, with a provocative hint treasures underneath provided by a line of statement buttons down a front slit. Her nude legs needed only the addition of the white sandals to complete the effect, and as Jenna rose, she revealed possession of a statuesque timeless carriage.

Both Jill and the seamstress cheered at the stunning beauty confronting them. Jill handed them all a glass of chilled Veuve Clicquot. They toasted themselves, with the seamstress casually stating that with both them looking so evocative it would be a cruel fate if each didn't get a decent shag tonight. Stunned Jill and Jenna could only snigger, as the seamstress downed the last of the champagne in one, bade them good evening and good luck, disappearing out of the suite - but not before Jill tipped her handsomely.

Both women looked at themselves in the full-length mirror, enjoying their collective reflection. Jill looked at the bedroom clock and decided it was time to venture downstairs. Jenna was about to bring her bag, but Jill said it was unnecessary as everything was provided at the reception, and if they needed to have drinks in the bar she could put in on her room. They headed toward the lift, and as they waited from the other end of corridor Jill saw Sir John and Phil, the Regional Director and Branch Manager respectively, heading towards them. This time they waited at the lift for them.

"My word, what a beautiful sight to greet sore eyes, good evening my dear," Sir John greeted Jill as he very formally kissed her hand," and who is this stunning young filly accompanying you? Hopefully one of your exceptional new recruits to the firm?"

Equally formally, or pretentiously depending on a viewpoint such as Jenna's, he stooped to kiss her hand.

"Sir John, this my friend...Jenna", she hesitated as she wondered should she do a Julia on her but then realised she wasn't sure what Jenna's actual name was, "unfortunately she is gainfully employed as..." her mind scrambled for a suitable response, the pause dragging for an eternity"...as..a..graphic..designer. Yes, a graphic designer.''

"Ha-ha, hopefully not too graphic," as he roared with laughter at his own joke,

Jill and Jenna made do with faux responses; Phil just stood there mute. The three were saved by the bell as the lift arrived. Sir John made no attempt to disguise that he was fully enjoying his appraisal of the two women, knowing he could fuck Jill but questioning whether Jenna was a goer on not. They both had exceptional bodies, if of contrasting forms. He had taken Jill already, he thought, wouldn't mind having her again but this Jenna intrigued her. Strange name Jenna, he wondered what it was short for? Definitely worth a fuck and what a fabulous rear.

Jenna on the other hand, was less than enamoured by this pompous old fart, he might be Jill's senior boss, but that did not make up for his inherent sleaziness mixed with arrogance. He already seems to presume they would simply spread their legs just for him. Well Jill has already done it twice, so she already knew what was expected of her, but herself was a different proposition. She might indeed spread for him as he expected, but for her it would only be as a prelude to her own entertainment she wished inflict on him. Shame I didn't bring my rattan cane, now that would have been choice.

Shamelessly she decided to up the ante, and stooped, rather than bend her knees, to pick a thread she apparently spotted on the hem of her dress. Instantaneously, the cowl neckline billowed to reveal her dangling breasts to Sir John. He latched onto them immediately, fascinated by the gentle swaying.

"Jenna an unusual name, where does it come from?"

Jenna looked up, without shifting her stance, allowing Sir John a continued unobscured view of her rack. She looked him straight in the eye, smiling in acknowledgement that she knew what he was looking at.

"In my case its Cornish, although there are some claims as to Welsh origins. Given my family roots I prefer it being derived from the Cornish for Guinevere, or fair lady. Quite appropriate, don't you think," she mischievously responded.

Sir John nervously fingered his collar as the heat rose in his body and an erection began to tent his dinner suit trousers. He continued to watch the undulating orbs as Jenna slowly rose to her full height boosted by the high heels, which themselves served to accentuate the shape of her calves, the curve of her buttocks and the concave slope of her breasts.

"Quite so," stuttered Sir John, who was turning almost puce.

Jill had to turn to read the hotel description on the rear wall of the lift to avoid bellowing with laughter at the teasing bitch next to her playing her Director like he was her own well used fiddle. Was Jenna as good with her body as she was with her voice, it was a tantalising prospect she hoped would be resolved to her favour. Was the dominatrix an illusion, or was Sir John about to meet an eminently deserved chastisement, hopefully as painful as legally permissible. Jill bit her finger in a vain attempt to stifle her laughter further. Her director was turning an even deeper purplish red and his increasingly rampant erection was more than evident. A tear eased down her cheek and she began to tremble at the ridiculousness of Sir John's predicament.