Phone Sex

Story Info
Three days and no sex.
1.6k words
4.72
4.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This took place in the era before smartphones -- when mobile phones conveyed sound only.)

Becky was on a work trip to Paris. She worked for a clothing company, and was there to assess the new Summer fashions. We had been together for six months, and were still at the heady stage of having sex almost every day. She had been gone for three days, and I had not jerked off once, even though I was incredibly horny. I wanted to save it for when she got back.

Last night I was at home, and after a light supper, I put the TV on and tried catching up on the news. My phone rang -- it was Bex.

"Hi Eric," she said, "how's your day been?"

"Not bad," I replied, "tedious day at work. Got a load of crap from my manager, but apart from that, I suppose it wasn't too bad. What have you been up to?"

"I had a great time - I was taken to lunch by Sacha, one of the male models."

I had seen pictures of Sacha -- he was a handsome fucker!

"Go on," I said.

"He invited me to his place after lunch, and seduced me. I tried to resist, but when he got his cock out, and it was so HUGE, I just had to have it."

I trusted Bex implicitly, and knew she was kidding. She liked to tease me about all the fantastic male models she met.

"Bigger than mine?" I asked.

"Oh, God yes, it must have been nine inches, maybe more."

"I am glad you had a good time," I said, "I also had a bit of fun today. Gladys the tea lady came round. She gave me my coffee with milk and one sugar, and a couple of biscuits as usual, and then asked if I wanted anything else. I was missing you and felt rather horny so I asked if she could spare five minutes and suck me off. The old dear was lovely about it. She asked if I wanted it with her teeth in or out. I have never been sucked off toothless before so I opted for that. It's been on my bucket list for years."

"Wonderful," Bex said, "how was it?"

"Oh, it was great. She sucked like a pro, and when she started gumming my helmet, I shot off almost immediately."

"Marvellous," Bex said, "I am so happy for you. Did she spit or swallow?"

"I told her not to swallow. She was due to give my manager his coffee after me, so I asked her to spit it in a cup, and let the bastard drink it with his coffee. She doesn't like him so happily obliged."

Bex laughed.

"Seriously though, have you missed me?"

"Massively," I replied, "three days with no sex, I am going crazy!"

"Poor baby," she crooned, "so you haven't missed me for my sparkling intellect and wit, just for my body?"

"That is about it," I said, "when are you due back?"

"Next week," Bex replied.

"Fucking Hell, I really will have resorted to shagging Gladys by then!"

"I am rather horny as well," Bex said, "despite Sacha giving me his nine inches, three times no less, I still feel frisky. I watched ten gorgeous girls on the catwalk this afternoon. You know how turned on I get by slim girls with bouncy, perky tits."

I had been lucky enough to go to a few shows with Bex, and the tall, slender, braless models always had a big impact on me. She used to tease me that when we had sex after seeing a show, I could only last two minutes. She wasn't far wrong. Just the talk of sexy models made my cock stir.

"Damn," I said, "don't talk about your models, that makes it even worse!"

"Really," she asked, "are you getting a stiffie?"

"I've had one ever since I answered the phone. Just hearing your voice is enough."

"I've just had a shower, and haven't got dressed yet," Bex said, "you should get naked too."

I put my hand on my crotch. My erection was rampant. I held the phone near my crotch and slid the zipper on my fly down. I lifted the phone to my head.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" said Bex.

"I am stepping out of my trousers and heading for the bedroom," I said, "are you really naked?"

"As naked as the day I was born," Bex said, "I am lying on my bed now."

I put the phone down and took off the rest of my clothes, and got on the bed.

"On the bed too," I said, "and I am thinking about Gladys... I mean you."

"Is your cock hard?"

"Very," I said.

"I can picture your cock now, the long upward curve of the shaft, and the big head, I love the head, it is so smooth, I would love to run my fingertips up and down the shaft, and then stroke the head. I have just touched my pussy -- I am SO wet thinking about your cock. I would love to wet my fingers with my pussy juice and smear it over the tip of your cock."

My cock throbbed in my hand as I listened to Bex.

"Fuck, Bex," I groaned, "I could come just listening to you!"

"Squeeze a bit of lube onto your cock -- it's by my side of the bed."

I reached for the bottle of 'Liquid Silk' and applied a generous squirt.

"Done," I said.

"Eric, I have two fingers in my cunt, going in and out. I wish it was your cock, my fingers are so small. I love feeling your big helmet work its way between my pussy lips, pushing into me. Wank your cock -- imagine your hand is my tight cunt sliding up and down on your big hard cock."

I did as Bex said, and closed my eyes, slowly moving my hand up and down.

"Can you feel my cunt on you, can you feel my tight cunt gripping your shaft?"

Every time Bex said 'cunt' my pleasure soared. I loved it when she spoke dirty.

"If you were here now, what would you do?" she asked.

"I would put my lubed cock between your tits and give you a nice slow tit-fuck."

Bex had a superb pair of breasts, at the top end of the B-cup range, and they were so firm and pointy that a bra was never really needed. I adored putting my cock between them.

"Ooooh, yes," she sighed, "that would be lovely. And every time you pushed between them I could lean forward and lick the tip of your cock as it emerged from between my tits. I am rubbing my clit now; oh it feels so good!"

My hand was wanking my cock with steady strokes. I pictured Bex on her bed, legs spread wide and with her hand busily at work on her clit.

"After a tit-fuck," I said, "I would like to lie between your legs, and lick your pussy."

"Mmmmm, heavenly," Bex purred. "I love it when you lick me, and suck me. Feeling your mouth on my pussy lips, and your tongue probing and licking between. My cunt is dripping wet and throbbing thinking about it. When you've licked me a bit you could move up, and let me suck you.

I adore the feel of your big helmet against my lips, oozing so much pre-cum, oooh it tastes so good! I can lick it like a lollipop, all over the head, and that special little place underneath that you love so much.

I can see your cock now, so hard and vibrant, the head swelling, darkening as your blood pumps into it. I have you in my mouth now, my lips tight around the shaft. Can you feel me sucking you, making you swell even bigger in my mouth?"

"Fuck, yes, Bex," I groaned, "I am almost coming!"

"While I suck on your cock," Bex continued, her voice low and dreamy, "I can touch myself, finger-fuck my cunt and rub my clit, so that when you come, I can come too. I could ask you to slide down and shove your hard cock in me, deep in my tight cunt and fuck me, fuck me until I squirt all over your cock, but tonight I want you to come in my mouth, I want to suck you and suck you until you can't last any longer, I want to feel your legs tremble and hear you cry my name as your cock throbs and spews your thick, creamy cum in my mouth, I want you to fill my mouth with your hot spunk, I want to taste it, savour it, swallow it all!"

"Bex!" I yelled, "I'm coming -- I'm coming!"

I jerked my cock, and ejaculated straight up into the air - a huge spurt that splashed back down on my chest.

"Oh fuck, yes!" I gasped.

"Come, Baby, come for me..." said Bex.

I tugged on my cock, sending spurt after spurt into the air. By the time the orgasm faded, I was covered in sperm.

"Jesus, Bex, I came so hard. It's all over the place!"

I heard her giggle.

"Was it a good orgasm?" she asked.

"Hell yes, one of the best!"

"So no need for more gum-jobs from Gladys?"

"Unlikely," I said, "unless she wears those wrinkled stockings again -- I just can't resist her then."

"OK, I give you a free pass if she wears the stockings."

"Did you come as well?" I asked.

"Not likely," Bex answered, "I am sitting in an office. I have a meeting with some fashion execs in a moment. Oh, here they are now -- Bye, love, I will phone you tomorrow."