Phone Surrogate

Story Info
Drawn into her role-play.
3.7k words
4.63
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story folks. Just fiction, just for fun. Enjoy it for what it is.

The characters are over 18.

+++

My life for the last month has been endless awkwardness.

I'm a third year economics student, and I was sharing a basement apartment with two other guys. Paul and Reno and I were on the same floor in residence in first year, and when we moved off campus we found this place. It wasn't great, just your basic shabby student digs, but it was cheap, close to campus and included use of the laundry room and parking for 2 cars. The old couple who owned the house supplemented their retirement income by renting out their basement to us. Wins all the way around. As an Econ major I understood and appreciated this from several angles.

The three of us returned for third year, and everything was great during the Fall term. Two weeks into January the shit hit the fan. There was an unseasonable warm spell followed by a huge rain storm, which caused a local creek to overflow its banks. The water actually filled up our entire apartment. And if that wasn't bad enough the sewers backed up, filling the house with, well, shit. Old Mr & Mrs Green had a decent insurance policy, which paid off for them, but the place was condemned and uninhabitable, even for students. They sold the property to a developer who was eventually going to tear it down and build a new place, but that left Reno, Paul, and me out in the cold.

Reno moved in with his girlfriend. Paul lucked into a place with some guys who had a spare room. Me? I was basically couch surfing. I had a box of books and notes, a suitcase, and a backpack. I crashed for a week at a time in various friends' places. Reno and Paul to start with, then two other friends. This week I was staying on Brittany's couch. Britt was a friend of a friend who was living in a one-bedroom apartment a fair ways off campus.

After a week on Britt's couch she asked me if I wanted to stay permanently. I'd have to pay half the rent, but she was fine having me there. Due to having to literally rely on the kindness of strangers, I had been making damn sure not to be a bad house guest. I cooked, I cleaned, and I tried to be as invisible as possible the rest of the time. I figured if I was stuck living as an itinerant student, I'd better be the best roomie ever. That way, when I eventually ran out of places to stay, I could go back to the first one and start again.

Since I was now staying here permanently, I unpacked my stuff and found places for most of it. It was such a relief not to worry about where I was gonna live next week. A few days later I was reading a couple of chapters ahead for one of my classes, and I heard Britt talking in her room. The door was ajar, and even though the sound was muffled, I could still get a lot of what she was saying. And once I clued in, Econ 302 was forgotten completely.

She was having phone sex.

I knew I shouldn't listen, I knew it was wrong, an invasion of privacy, but I could not help myself. Besides, that small still-functioning part of my brain said, she left her door open, so she doesn't mind if you listen. I heard her describing what she was doing, how she was touching herself, how she was imagining his touch. And oh man, I got so hard, so fast. Britt isn't all that pretty, she's a short, dumpy, brown haired girl. Kind of like she gained the Freshman Fifteen and never got rid of it.

Britt had a pretty voice though. And the way she was talking on the phone, oh man, it was HOT. There was a momentary impulse to grab some headphones to drown her out, or slip out for a walk, but then she said "Ooooh baby, I'm gonna cum! Cum with me, cum now, Aaaaahhhhhhhh Mmmmmmmmmmmm Oooooo, ah ah ah!" Those inarticulate noises she made were just too much for me. I yanked my track pants and underwear down to free my cock and started wanking. Britt was cooing and murmuring now, floating down from her orgasmic high. I caught some of her words, like 'so wet' and 'dripping' and that was enough for me. With a frantic grab I snatched at the box of tissues on the end table and managed to catch my cum as I blew my load. And it was a big one, because I hadn't had any 'me time' for a month.

I quickly put my clothes in order and left, with a wad of damp tissues in my hand. Once I got to the lobby of the apartment building I dropped the soggy stuff into a garbage can and went for a walk around the block to cool off. It was February and I didn't even remember to wear a coat I was in such a hurry to leave. That was fine, actually. The -2 C temperature felt good, and by the time I got back to the front of the building I was just beginning to get cold.

I walked into the apartment and called out a hello to Britt, so she would think I just got in, maybe. It took me an hour or so to focus again on my reading. The idea that Brittany had been naked and masturbating whilst having phone sex in the next room was pretty distracting. I never said anything to her about it and she never mentioned it, so I figured we were good.

Three days later I was sitting at the kitchen table with my books and notes and laptop spread out, working on a project. Britt was sitting on the couch watching something on TV. Her phone rang, and she smiled as she answered it. I just heard her side of the conversation.

"Oh Ty, I am SO glad you called. I've been a hot mess since last time."

"Yeah."

"Uh huh. Definitely."

"Oh yeah, hang on, I'm gonna go to my room."

She got up, gave me a quick glance and hurried to her bedroom. I guessed it was her boyfriend, and she was going to have phone sex again. Oh man, my libido kicked into high gear at the thought of her playing with herself, with that sexy voice of hers talking about all of it. And once again she left the door partway open. What the fuck? Does she WANT me to hear this? Because I could. I could hear her describing how she was peeling off her clothes and playing with her tits.

This was too much, I was hard in an instant, and had to relieve the pressure, so I figured I would go to the bathroom and quickly jerk off. But I had to walk past her door to get there. Fuck it, if she really wanted privacy she would have closed the door. With a big lump in my pants I headed for the bathroom.

As I got to her door I could not help but peek in. And there she was, sitting on her bed in just a pair of black panties. Her big soft tits were fully on display as she reclined against the headboard, propped up on a couple of pillows. I'd never considered chubby girls to be sexy before, but now? Oh yeah. Sexy as hell. And her voice! Man, she could really drive that hot spike of horniness into you with that voice of hers.

But as I scanned her bed on the way past her door she caught my eye. Busted! Oh fuck, I was doomed! Then she smiled and said "I'm in bed, and you see me through the door as you pass by." Holy fuck! I froze, not believing what I was hearing.

"You push the door open and step into my bedroom."

She reached out a hand and gestured to me to come in. I shouldn't. I can't. But I do. Slowly, I push the door wider and step inside. Now her smile is huge, and her eyes scan me up and down, focusing on my crotch, with that bulge there.

"I'm putting you on speaker. I want to have both hands available for this." Britt tapped her phone and set it down on the nightstand. "Tell me what you're doing." she said.

The voice from the phone said "Oh yeah, both hands. Touch yourself Britt. Touch your tits. Squeeze them together, I love seeing your cleavage like that."

"Oh Ty, yes, I'm doing it for you. It feels so good, and my nipples are tingling. What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm gonna touch your nipples, play with them, then I'm gonna suck on them, and kiss your tits all over. They're so suckable!"

Britt motioned for me to approach and reached out a hand. I put my hand out and she took it. When she directed my hand onto her breast she groaned. "Yes Ty, that feels so good!" I put both hands on her tits now, they were so big and soft, but quite firm too, not as saggy as I would expect from such a big girl. And her nipples were nice and hard, standing out on small, dark, pebbled areolas. "Are you going to suck my nipples now?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm kissing and nibbling on them, both of them, back and forth. Do you like that?"

Britt pulled me down and I started sucking on her nipple, flicking my tongue over it. "God yes!" she said, "Suck me, lick me, fuck that feels so good!"

"Your tits are gonna be covered in my spit, I'm gonna keep doing this until you are so wet you can't stand it!"

"Fuck Ty! That's so hot! Your mouth feels so good on me! Keep going, keep going."

I kept going, playing with her tits, and stimulating her nipples. Back and forth they talked with each other, describing what they were doing and how it felt. I probably had a wet spot right through my underwear and track pants by now. I was so horny, and this was so erotic!

"Are you wet Britt?"

"God yes, I'm so wet. What will you do next?"

"I'm going to pull your panties off. What do they look like?"

"I'm wearing the black ones, the ones you like." She took one of my hands and placed it on her hip, nodding to me, mouthing the word 'Off'.

"Oh fuck baby, that's so hot, I love those. Are they wet?"

Yeah, they were wet, she was soaked. I started working the panties off her hips and she wriggled and shifted to let me get them down.

"They're sopping. They're sticking to my pussy they're so wet."

"I pull them off and stuff them in my face. I'm breathing in your scent, I'm sucking on them, tasting you."

Holy fuck, this guy was really getting into this. So was I. I followed orders and did as he said, inhaling the smell of her pussy. Fuck, that smell! It had been so long since I smelled this. Taste her he said, so I did, licking and then sucking on the gusset where she'd been oozing wetness. Savory, sour, sweet, and salty, all the things you want to taste from a woman.

"How do I taste?"

"Like heaven Britt, you taste like fucking heaven."

"Tell me what you're doing now."

"I'm crawling in between your knees so I can look at you."

"I'm spreading my legs for you Ty. Wide open. I'm so wet."

"Did you shave?"

"No. I haven't shaved in months. I'm so furry now, and it's all damp and matted with my wetness."

"Fuck that's so sexy Britt. I'm gonna run my fingers through your hair. I'm gonna touch you everywhere except your lips."

"You fucking tease!"

"Are you touching yourself now? Like I said?"

Britt pulled my hand onto her sex and said "Yes!"

I was following orders again, touching her, caressing that furry mound, her thighs, her belly, all over, with both hands now. But not her pussy, not her lips, not yet. God she was so wet, she was right, her pubic hair was damp and matted up in curls. And she smelled so good! Better than her panties. I got closer and closer just to smell her, and to look at her.

"Tell me." she said.

"One finger, running up your slit, then around your clit." I did that, and her hips rolled and she gasped. "Are you doing it?" he asked.

"Yessss." she moaned. "More."

"That finger again, and again, I'm spreading your wetness around. Is your clit hard? Is your pretty little flower opening for me?"

"Oh fuck Ty, my clit is tingling like mad, it's so sensitive, so hard!"

"Your flower. Britt, is your flower open?"

Britt and I both looked down to see her swollen labia. It did look like a flower. And yeah, it was opening, blossoming with desire. And it was so wet, her labia were glistening with it.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm so horny now, I'm so ready. I'm open for you!"

"I'm gonna slip a finger between those pretty lips and fuck you with it. Slowly. In and out, just a little bit."

I reached down and did like he said, making Britt moan and gasp.

"Are you doing that now?" he asked.

"Oh yes, it's good, so good Ty. More, give me more."

"Okay baby, you get more. My finger is sliding in and out slowly, all the way in, all the way out. How wet are you?"

"So fucking wet, it's running down my ass. It feels so good."

"I'm putting two fingers in you now. Faster, but not too fast, still gentle."

I added a finger and sped up slightly. Britt moaned again. "More." she said.

"Now I'm gonna suck your clit while I finger fuck you. Use both hands, work your clit, keep fucking yourself. Is it good?"

She tasted better firsthand, that's for sure, she tasted awesome. I licked and suckled her clit as she moaned in appreciation. My fingers kept moving in and out of her, the wet slick sounds becoming audible now. "Oh god Ty, I'm gonna cum, don't stop!"

"I'm gonna make you cum now. I'm gonna fuck you harder, suck you harder, cum for me Britt, cum!"

I increased my efforts, sucking her clit in between my lips and flicking it with my tongue as I thrust faster and faster with my fingers. Those wet sounds increased in volume, the squelching noise filling the room. Britt tensed up and shook under me, thrashing through an amazing orgasm. Her cries and moans drowned out what Ty was saying as he described his actions.

When she finally quieted I could hear Ty. "Was that a good one baby? It sounded so fucking hot."

"Oh fuck, it was the best ever. Ty you need to fuck me now. Fuck me. Tell me how you fuck me!"

The mouth on Britt, such direct and sexually-driven words! I never heard her talk like this before. She never swore at all.

"Yeah, I'm gonna fuck you now Britt. My cock is ready, I'm leaking like mad, so much lube, it's dripping all over."

"How do you want me?" she asked, as she sat up and started pushing my bottoms off. Holy fuck! Did she actually want to have sex with me?! I was so far gone, so deep into this role play that I went along with her and stripped in a flash.

Ty was describing how he wanted her in bed. "Lie on the edge of the bed Britt, with your legs spread high and wide. I'm gonna stand between your legs and fuck you like this. I want to see your tits shaking. I want to see my cock splitting you. I want your legs wrapped around me. I want to watch your face when you cum again."

Britt pushed frantically at me and shifted around on the bed as I took up Ty's position. "I'm ready. I'm so ready. Fuck me Ty, fuck me!"

And there she was, spread out in front of me, pale and soft and round. And so fucking wet. I could smell her arousal wafting up from her crotch, I could see her dripping from her pretty little pussy lips. And just like Ty described, my cock was dripping too, oozing with pre-cum. I stood there with my raging erection hovering only inches away from her pussy, and a sudden realization hit. I looked around and mouthed the question 'Condom?'. Britt pointed at her night stand, and I pulled the drawer open carefully, so as not to make any noise.

I picked up one of the condoms that were right there next to a dildo, and quickly rolled it on as Ty described how he would slowly penetrate her. "Just the tip, then out. Over and over, just teasing you with my tip. Do you have your toy?"

"Yes, yes!" she gasped as I started thrusting my cock into her, just as Ty described. Only the tip, over and over. Holy fuck, she was so hot and so wet, it felt incredible, even with only the head of my cock inside her.

"Are you teasing yourself with your toy?"

"God yes, it feels so good! More Ty, I want more!"

"Not yet Britt. You're not hot enough. I'm gonna tease you some more."

I kept the tip teasing going as I listened carefully, this was the fucking hottest thing I'd ever done, it was crazy!

"Please Ty, I need more, let me have more!"

"No, baby, I'm gonna pull out and just rub myself up and down your slit now. Do it, pull that toy out and start rubbing it up and down. You're so wet now. So wet, so horny."

"Fuck yes! Oooooohhhh." she cursed and groaned as I followed instructions, slipping my cock up and down her folds like a hotdog slipping in and out of a sexy bun. I could feel her pubic hair grating on me right through the condom, such a fabulous sensation, the gritty hair and those slick smooth lips. Fuck that felt to good. I was getting close.

"I'm grabbing your ankles and holding them apart. Spread your legs like I'm holding you like that." I spread Britt apart, looking down at her heaving chest and her slick, dripping pussy. My cock hovered over her, throbbing, waiting, with such urgent need.

"Yesssss." she moaned.

"Use your toy. I'm gonna stuff you now. Hard and fast. Use it! Fuck yourself as hard as you can!"

I rammed myself into her and Britt squealed long and loud. I could feel her pussy spasming on me as she came. One of her hands went to her tits, flicking and rubbing her nipples, and the other went to her clit. She came, moaning and squealing as she played with herself as I bucked into her with abandon. I could barely hear Ty talking about how he was fucking her, how he was watching her cum, how much pleasure he got from seeing her orgasm.

I started to cum myself, and fuck it was a big one. I could feel myself shooting off deep inside her, the absolute bliss of a monster orgasm coursing through me. Again and again I thrust into her as she moaned through her own pleasure. I desperately tried not to make any more noise than necessary, still having just enough sense to not want to get caught at this.

I dropped Britt's legs and she sagged down on the bed. My cock slid out of her, the tip of the condom holding a huge snowball of cum. I staggered back from the bed as she picked up the phone and took it off hands-free. She and Ty were talking quietly as they cooled down from their phone sex. She'd rolled onto her side facing away from me, so I turned and picked up my clothes and left, softly closing the door behind me.

I went to the bathroom to get rid of the condom and wash up. Once I was done in there I got dressed and went back to my Econ project. I didn't think I'd actually be able to work on it, but in my post-orgasmic haze I really did get some of it done. But there was the nagging worry about what was going to happen when Britt came back from her room. I was worried about the fallout from what we did. Those weren't lines we'd crossed, those were Formula One race tracks with speeding 300 km/h cars on them.

"Dale?"

"Uh. Britt. Hi. I, uh..."

"It's okay. Look, if you're worried you've wrecked my relationship, don't. It's not like that. Ty is, well, we had a thing, the summer after we finished High School. And when we went away to University we tried to have a long-distance relationship. It didn't work out. We both found other people. They didn't last, but we always had each other, you know, as a long-distance backup. We're kind of friends with long distance benefits. So, when one or both of us is single, we um, keep each other entertained. And sometimes even when we're not single, we kinda use our phone calls to, um, spice things up."

"So, you're not, I'm not in trouble or anything, like if Ty finds out?"

She laughed. "No, no. I screwed up the other night when I forgot my door open. When I realized that you'd heard me, I talked to Ty about it and he said I should set this up again, on purpose this time. To see if you were, um, amenable."

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow. That was the best sex I ever had. I told Ty to call me again on Saturday night. You got any plans for Saturday?"

"No! Or, I mean, yes! Now I do!"