Photo Session Gets Erotic

Story Info
Innocent photo session gets very erotic.
1.4k words
4.42
10.1k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a female second year college student from Chicago now doing an Erasmus year at a University in England. To the great disappointment of my parents I was unable to go home for either Thanksgiving or Christmas so decided to send them a nice professionally taken photo to show that I am looking after myself and all is good. This is the story of how an innocent photo session quickly turned erotic.

I don't have a lot of spare cash so thought the cheapest option to get a professional quality photo was to advertise on the University's Photography Society's forum page.

Ad - Need a professional quality portrait photo can pay but not a lot

I received two email responses to the Ad, purely on the basis of the way the emails were written I picked Peter, not very scientific but it was only going to be a quick photo. We spoke on the phone and I explained that I wanted a nice portrait photo for my parents. Peter suggested I wear an evening dress or something classy and this would get the best results. We agreed to meet at the Society's Clubhouse on Saturday morning.

When I inspected my wardrobe it didn't look promising for something classy. However my roommate had a lovely red satin halter neck evening dress which would be perfect. She kindly let me borrow it on the condition that I let her do my makeup and hair.

We both got up early on Saturday morning to give time for makeup and hair. My roommate said that wearing my hair up would show off my neck and as I am quite tall, 5 foot 10, it would show off my shapely back given the dress was backless. Of course being backless also meant no bra, I'm not a prude and often go braless I'm proud of my C cups. The fact that the dress was satin meant that it hugs the outline of my breasts and my nipples were very clearly outlined. It was very sexy and made me feel equally sexy. My roommate also insisted on no stockings and I also had to wear a g-string overwise there would be a clear panty line.

Once I was suitably made up and dressed my roommate very kindly drove me to meet Peter at the Clubhouse. To be honest I think she wanted to join the session but thankfully I persuaded her that I would be perfectly OK and safe on my own.

Peter answered the door took me to the studio they had. I removed my coat:

Peter "Wow you look amazing. Great choice of dress."

Me "You should thank my roommate all her hard work and fashion advice."

Peter "Let's get started. I suggest we take a few photos with you standing, best when at a slight angle to the camera. We can then take some with you sitting we've a nice armchair prop we can use."

We did as Peter suggested and he took about 20 photos. He showed them to me on his laptop and they looked really professional I was very happy.

Peter "You have an amazing figure, that dress really shows off your back and legs. Any chance I could take some photos with your back to the camera?"

He had been so nice I could hardly refuse and what was the harm it was only my back. I stood with my back to the camera and Peter took some photos. He asked me to do some poses with me looking to the side, arms playing with my hair etc. All pretty innocent.

Peter "You really do have an amazing shapely back. Would it be OK if you undid the halter so the dress isn't hiding some of your back? You will have your back to me so I won't see your breasts, just let the dress hang down at the front."

I was really enjoying this vibe and once again not as if he will see anything other than my back. I stood with my back to the camera and undid the clip at the neck let the front of the dress fall forward and hung at the waist. It was just as well that I had my back to Peter as my nipples were very erect.

We repeated the poses and when he was finished he asked if I wanted to see them. I remembered just in time that my breasts were naked and covered them with my hands. I walked to the laptop and Peter showed me his work.

Me "Wow they are amazing. You're right much better with the halter undone."

Peter "We could do some photos from the front if you would like, keep your breasts covered with your hands?"

Me "Sure why not."

I stood facing the camera and Peter took more photos. I could see that he was enjoying himself as there was a distinctive bulge in his trousers. I have to admit that I was also experiencing a tingle in my g-string.

Peter "OK going to ask something and would fully understand if you say no. Holding your breast like that is making your shoulders hunch over which is not showing of your amazing figure. Would you be OK to take your hands away?"

Now this was turning out to be more than an innocent photo session, I wonder had Peter had this in mind all along.

Me "I'm not sure, what will you do with the photos."

Peter "They will all belong to you, this is just great practice for me."

Me "OK then."

I took my hands away and Pete's eyes went straight to my breasts. I am sure he was not disappointed with what he saw and my nipples have never been so erect.

Peter "Wow"

Peter took a series of photos, me standing angle to the camera, one hand holding and cupping breast etc.

Peter "The way the front of the dress is hanging down is ruining the line of your legs."

Me "Do you want me to take the dress off?"

Peter "If you don't mind?"

I unclipped the side of the dress and let it fall to the ground. Now I was standing naked in front of Peter apart from high heels and g-string. I think Peter's bulge had got bigger.

I knew I had Peter's full attention so I slipped my fingers into the elastic of the g-string and slipped it off letting it drop to the ground. Now I was naked with Peter's eyes firmly on my shaved and definitely wet pussy.

Peter "What are you doing?"

Me "Well I assumed you were going to ask me to take them off eventually, do you want me to put them back on?"

Peter "God no, you are so beautiful."

I let Peter take some photos of me full frontal nude.

Me "Peter may I ask you a favour?"

Peter "Of course."

Me "Would put your cock inside me?"

I think Peter was lost for words and how to respond so I made it easy for him I lay down and spread my legs so he could see that my pussy was ready to receive him. I watched as Peter stripped off his clothes his underpants could barely contain his erection when he removed them his erect cock sprung out in front of him. His cock was a very nice size and I was looking forward to finding out what it would feel like inside me. Peter placed himself on top of me, I reached down to take hold of his erect cock, I wanted to use it as a toy first and from Peter's moans he did not object. When I was ready I placed his cock at the entrance to my pussy and gently pushed him inside me. His cock felt so good and his pace was just perfect.

I could tell that Peter wasn't going to last much longer and neither was I. I let him climax inside me then took his hand and made him finish me with his fingers on my clit.

When we had both recovered our composure we got dressed and Peter said he would email the photos to me.

When I went outside my roommate was waiting for me I had completely forgot that she insisted on waiting.

Roommate "Was getting worried about you, took longer than you expected? You look a bit red in the face you OK?"

Me "It was excellent, Peter is very professional I would recommend him."