All Comments on 'Photo Shoot'

by Barry C

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More Please?

This story has a lot of potential for a series...keep it up!!

Double entendre' intended!!o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More detail

This is hot, but was way too "classy" to be considered erotic. Describe in much more, dragged out detail. What each sibling was thinking, appearances, esp of Kelly, etc

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Not developed

The brevity of the story and the lack of interaction stunted any characterisation (the lack of dialogue left it with the ambience of a court statement). The situation has the potential to be really hot, but this tale left me cold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not really a story

Barely more than a rambling anecdote. Certainly not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Kind of silly

Hardly worth the electrons you used to type it.

Incidentally, do ten minutes research on the web and look up penis size. Start with Wikipedia and continue. The likelihood of any significant incidence of an 11 inch penis is probably zero. Mine, by the way, although not measured since I was about 12 years old, is, perhaps, slightly less than 6 inches. Yet I've been told, amazingly, that it's big, that it's beautiful, and that some girls love it (truly), and also that I'm a great lover. These kind comments have made me much happier than would an 11 incher, I believe.

Keep trying, but try focusing more on how people feel in their hearts than how they look.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The perfect premise

You had the perfect premise. They were oiled up... If you had taken more time, used better descriptions and convey the sensations this slipperyness was providing, you could have driven your readers nuts. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarry C@Barry C
I surprise myself sometimes. I should say I have post 5 stories all at once as a start. Please excuse me as these stories where not written for other people to read. I was Ill and unable too... well much of anything really I wrote these as a kind of therapy as an outlet fo...