All Comments on 'Photo Shoot'

by History Nut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Miss JaneMiss Janeabout 18 years ago
Very Nicely Written

Loved the story...and what self control! I am impressed. The story was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bravo my man!!

I thought your story was terrific. If it really is a work of fiction than your imagining the scenario was brilliant.i have read other "true" storys simmilar to the theme of your work and they were so flawed by "overselling " the plausability of it happening that I was in a rush to get done with them. I was worrying that your story would end with you and the woman having a shag and jerry filming i. I urge you to write a sequel(there has to be more to the story)..I could just about see you getting a call sometime after Jerry ships from the Mrs. asking for your tech. help in (fill in the blank).great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very hot!

Being in the military and having been to Iraq I can relate to the couple. I only wish I was able to get my wife to agree to what they did. It would have made Iraq more bearable. Thanks for the story.

AmazingRabbitAmazingRabbitover 15 years ago
you made me...

decide to do this. I have contemplated it for a while. It would have been wonderful if you had been so consumed and jacked off while you were filming it. I think this is amazingly erotic and you did a wonderful job bringing that to life.

ErotonautErotonautover 14 years ago
Nicely handled

I particularly appreciated your avoiding any cliched nonsense involving the photographer being invited to join in, ensuring the story stayed realistic.

lbgjklbgjkabout 2 months ago

Well written with a good story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous