All Comments on 'Photo Studio Ch. 06'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mick1953mick1953over 11 years ago
WOW!

Great story! Even though the situations push (but not completely exceed) credibility, your narrator is a real person, which adds verisimilitude to the story. I definitely want to read this again before I go to sleep, in hopes that the story can inspire some very good dreams.

One minor quibble: at registration, the room is identified as a Queen room, but when the bed-romping begins, the bed is described as a King.

I have one tentative suggestion: A bit more description of the other women in the boudoir and at the reception might not be amiss, although I think I would want to see the story with that added before I could be certain that doing so would not disrupt the narrative.

Terrific job, and better than your already high level. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely Written

A very we'll constructed story with a good buil

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved every last word of this story.

I was very impressed with your story. It was very well told and as said in an earlier comment, very plausible. You did very well developing the characters as well as the entire story. I think the end of it could have gone on for a while with Scott and Tina, but you did leave it open for a great sequel or at least a continuation. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more or your work.

gara5289gara5289almost 8 years ago

Really like this series but kinda weird since it feels like it's going a supernatural/weird powers route.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES