Photography Bonding - Sequel

Story Info
Pascal and his sister broke a taboo, but what now?
2.9k words
4.43
26.3k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey guys, the Pizza is here!" Cathy said while going to answer the door.

After getting out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and went downstairs to join the others.

Cathy opened the front door and greeted the delivery driver.

"Oooh hey Arianna, nice to see you again!" Sis clearly was excited to meet her.

"Hi Cat, I did not expect you here at Pascals house. Nice to meet you too." Arianna answered.

Arianna just had her 19th birthday and although she is a tiny bit curvy, she always looks stunning with her long straight black hair, even wearing her pizza delivery outfit you would think it was tailored for her body.

I'm a bit ashamed of that but I have a bad habit of always looking at her huge rack of tits first.

I mean it's not like you could ignore it.

While being smaller than Rhonda she still must have around the same cup size as her.

As her older sister Ivy (23) was already a part of our small friend group, she also occasionally asks if she could join us and she seems to always enjoy getting together with us.

"Come on in Ari! We have enough pizza if you want some too." Cat suggested.

I threw a confused look to my sister, after all we wanted to talk over what happened earlier, but she just smiled at me and did not seem to care.

"Oh well, why not, you guys are my last delivery of this shift. I may as well end the day with you guys." Arianna answered.

"Oh" Arianna stopped, "Hi Pas. Do you always walk around like this when your sister visits?", she said with a grin while eying me.

If only you knew, I thought and went back up the get clothed.

Meanwhile Cathy introduced Arianna to Ronda who was already waiting on the couch.

"Hey Ari, I don't mean to sound rude but," Cat interfered, "you do smell a lot like pizza." She added with a laugh.

"Yeah sorry, it's these damn work clothes. I should have gotten rid of them before joining you." Arianna admitted.

"No worries, I'm sure Pas has something upstairs." Cat told her.

It might sound weird but I do in fact have some women's clothes laying around which previous customers and flings left behind at my place.

Arianna knocked on my bedroom door just in time when I pulled up my pants.

"Come in" I answered.

"Cat told me you would have some clothes which I could change into?" Arianna asked.

"Sure, there's a box over there, feel free to pick what you like." I navigated her to the side of the closet. "You can change in the bathroom next door so you can lock the door."

Finally, being able to let myself fall into the couch I let out a loud moan.

"Did someone have a hard day honey?" Ronda mocked me.

"Well, kind of, but I'm not the one who made it hard." I teased back.

"I mean, who would have thought that this would escalate into such a great fucking session." Cathy smiled.

"You guys had a photo session?" Arianna asked while returning.

Cat turned around in shock, "Yeah... a ugh... photo session. We had a photoshoot, that's why we are here." She stammered.

"Cool you need to show me some pics!" Ari demanded.

"They... they are not finished yet. I have to sort them out and, uh, fix them up a bit." I intervened.

"Ah bummer, well anyway, Ivy and I planned on doing a sister's photoshoot some time, maybe you can shoot us some day?" Arianna suggested.

"Sure, this could be fun!" I quickly answered.

Maybe I should have waited a few milliseconds longer with my answer, because shortly after blaring out I got weird looks from the other girls.

"So, Ari, how's Ivy doing? Is she still with her boyfriend? I still cannot remember his name too well." Cat asked her.

"Haha oh you mean with Tobi? No, she dumped him last month. But other than that, she's doing fine. Actually, she's out partying with Fay and Brian." Ari answered.

So, Ivy finally dumped Tobi, that was something I wanted to hear for a long time.

I had an eye out for Ivy ever since we first met three years ago.

My cousin Fay (29) introduced us at her birthday party and we had a lot of fun together that evening, not like we had sex, but the other kind of fun, drunk conversations, watching other drunk people do dumb stuff etc.

She has the same straight black hair as her sister, but cerulean eyes you can get lost in.

Other than that, she has a fit body with some nice C-Cups and an ass that I could die for.

But then shortly after she hooked up with Tobi, the son of the friend of Ivy and Arianna's father.

Apparently, some kind of childhood friend, but she never seemed happy with him.

He was a rich guy who always took her on fancy vacations and an overall Insta-Husband who tried to push her so she could get a famous influencer or whatever.

Yes, I was always jealous of this guy.

Maybe I should ask her out soon, who knows, maybe I have a chance.

Ronda mixed us all some drinks and we got cozy watching a movie and chatting.

___________________________

About an hour into the movie, we got interrupted by a buzzing phone.

"A shit!" Arianna stirred up, "I almost forgot, sorry I have to answer this!" as she ran into another room.

"Sorry guys, I have to leave you now. My mom called and reminded me of our arrangement." She apologized.

"Huh? Arrangement?" Ronda asked.

"Well. Yeah. It's... sigh... Ivy and I made a deal with our parents. We help them out in the house every now and then and in return we get their credit card to go shopping if we want to." Ari explained.

"Sounds like a great deal! Maybe I can also help them out?" Cat laughed.

"Yeah yeah, I will forward it to them." Arianna giggled, "See you guys, have a great night!"

As Arianna left Cathy turned towards me.

"Wow isn't she cute?" she asked.

Maybe she thought I was into her, but I wanted to correct that thought.

"Yes, but to be honest I'm more interested in her sister." I smiled.

"Oh, would you look at that, my brother is finally letting his guard down?" she teased me.

"So, Ivy huh?" Ronda came closer "Isn't it convenient that she broke up with her boyfriend?" she laughed.

"Maybe, but I don't think I would get a chance with her. She's way out of my league." I blushed.

Ronda laughed out loud "Oh as if, you just had a threesome with me AND your sister and think you would not be able to land on Ivy?".

"She's right, you also always thought that Ronda was out of your league too." Cathy added.

"Really? You're too cute Pas." Ronda chirped.

"Besides isn't Fay really close with her? Maybe I can ask her if she could like arrange something with Ivy." Cat suggested.

"You would do that?" I ensured.

"Sure, I mean it's about time you get into a relationship, this house really needs a woman's touch." She laughed.

"Also, Cat and me will be away on vacation with my dad for a week so you would need someone else to take care of your needs." Ronda cheekily added.

"Until then we could relocate this session somewhere else and you show us what you would like to do to your beloved Ivy." Cat whispered in my ear.

___________________________

"I like that idea!" Ronda tossed her sweater to reveal her bare breasts and jumped towards the upper bedroom.

Cathy took my hand and followed her up the stairs. She closed the door behind me while Ronda already got on her knees to remove my sweatpants.

I started to unbutton my sister's shirt to reveal what she was hiding under there.

Ronda finally got a hold of my dick and did not hesitate to shove it in her mouth.

Cat positioned herself besides me, pressing her boobs against my arm, caressing my upper body and my now naked ass while looking down on Ronda sucking.

"I don't know about Ivy, but I sure know that Ronda can take some mouth fucking." She purred.

Ronda let her hands go of my dick and wandered them to my ass.

Cat lifted Ronda's hair and started to move her head up and down on my cock while Ronda is pushing on my ass to create a fucking rhythm.

I turned to my sister who was clearly enjoying her friend going to town on her brothers dick and interrupted her staring with a long kiss.

Our tongues met, winding on each other while I let one of my hands wander towards Cats pussy.

She was already dripping wet and I had no struggle to find her clit.

A gasp assured me that I reached the right spot.

I ran my fingers over her clit down to her entrance and let them sink into it for a moment to lube them up.

Back up on her clit I let two fingers circle over it in an infinity pattern taking turns in caressing and rubbing.

This was countered by her pressing her lips even more against mine. She began shivering, lifting herself onto my fingers while also struggling to stand on just her toes.

"Not yet." She whimpered and signaled me to stop by pressing her wet pussy against my upper thigh.

She went down on her knees to meet Ronda who went all out in deepthroating my dick.

Ronda took my now rock-hard dick out of her throat and pointed it towards my sister.

The girls began kissing each other over my dick, their tongues fondling over my shaft.

Wandering from the tip all the way down to the balls and back up.

Cat got up to the bed and dragged me with her by my dick. She laid on her back and guided me to her ass.

Ronda climbed on top of my sisters face and positioned her pussy on Cathys mouth.

I have to admit I kind of got into the whole anal thing, so after lubing my sister up I went straight for her tight little asshole.

I placed my siblings' legs over my shoulders, positioned my tip on her ass and watched as it slowly stretched her out, each centimeter felt like a whole new excitement.

Ronda lustfully watched as I started fucking my sister's ass.

"Aaah oh kitty you..." she was interrupted by her own moaning "Gasp... You need to introduce me into anal sometime!" she moaned.

My sisters' loud moans were dampened by Ronda's pussy but Ronda herself made it up by moaning her heart out.

I reached out to get a hold of Ronda's tits and started massaging them, caressing her nipples.

I leaned in to give her a deep kiss, our tongues dancing in our mouths.

Breaking the kiss I wandered my mouth to her ear, slightly biting it and whispering "Thank you for this!" before kissing my way down her neck onto her boobs which she was now stretching into my direction.

Cupping her boob with one hand kissing in circles around her nipple until finally I placed my mouth right over it, giving her now hard nipple a small bite to which she gasped out.

By now she was not just sitting on my sister's face, no, she was slowly riding her tongue.

"Let me get some of this too." She purred while getting off my sister's face.

Cathy smiled and let my dick slide out of her ass.

She positioned herself to lean on the headboard, spreading her legs to invite Ronda to get a taste of what's between them.

Ronda did not hesitate and knelt in front of my sister, burying her face between Cathys legs and sticking her ass up for me to enter her.

I placed myself behind her and slid my dick up and down on her pussy before getting stuck in her entrance.

"Ah... There we go." She gasped.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and started to pick up speed.

Steadily pounding her pussy while taking up eye contact with my sister.

She had a naughty smile on her face.

"That's right, fuck that bitch." She whispered.

"Ah ah ah ah aaaah... oh yeeees yeeeees... ngghhh" Ronda moaned.

I watched as my sister climaxed on Ronda's face, shivering, grabbing the sheets to get a hold of something, not able to breath she closed her eyes and threw her head back.

"Oh go... Oh go.... OH GO... OOH GOOD YEEEES" she screamed.

Ronda's pussy tightened up, stroking my cock even harder.

Until she suddenly collapsed with a loud scream.

She turned her head to look back at me, her mouth wide opened and her hair now all messed up.

But her O-Face quickly turned into a happy smile, she was satisfied.

"Now give me your cum!" my sister demanded and laid down on her back right next to Ronda.

I slid my dick out of her friend and once again put her legs over my shoulders, but this time I would place my dick on her pussy entrance. I bent over and leaned in to hold her close to me, my head resting next to hers.

She let out a lustful gasp into my ear as soon as I pushed into her.

One slow push.

The second slow push.

Then, a faster paced push shortly followed by another.

I did not just want to have sex with her or fuck her, I wanted to pound my sister.

Like a wild animal that is in heat.

Pure animalistic sex drive.

I picked up pace. Faster and faster hammering my dick into my sister's wet pussy while pushing her against me.

Her breathing was fast, as fast as me pounding her.

She could not hold a breath as it was pushed out of her again with each stroke.

But neither could I.

Ronda laid next to us, watching the two sweaty panting animals beside her fuck.

I did not notice at first but she snuck her hand between us, fondling Cathys Clit to give her some extra excitement.

Apparently, that was all she needed to explode.

My sister stiffened up, her pussy gripping my cock harder than ever, pulling it deeper inside of her trying to milk it as hard as possible.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA" she screamed.

I let go of her back, building myself up in front of her, straightening my back to push myself as deep as possible into my sister's pussy and just let my dick explode inside of her.

With each glob of cum I shot into her she moaned once again, winding on the bed from all the excitement and arousal running through her body.

I groaned and just collapsed on top of her. My dick still twitching insider her.

"Oh my bro," she gasped still shivering "that was... that was fantastic."

"Honestly, I think you guys were made to fit each other. I could watch this all day." Ronda cheered.

I gave my sisters tits a kiss and tried to position myself upright again.

When I leaned back, I felt my now limp dick slowly slide out of my sister's pussy, followed by what seemed like a week of sperm flowing out.

She let out one final moan and spread herself like a star fish on the bed.

"Woah that's a lot, thinking that the last time was not too long ago." Ronda complimented while playfully licking some of our juices off of her finger.

"Well, you guys bring out the best in me." I chuckled.

"That's it, I'm done. I literally cannot move anymore." Cathy said exhausted.

"That only means that I'm in the shower first!" Rhonda jumped up.

"Look at them bounce, so hypnotizing." Cat stared at Rhonda's boobs.

___________________________

"So, you two go on vacation together?" I asked her.

"Yeah, she and her dad planned a trip to a remote cabin in the mountains and invited me to join them. I just could not say no the this thought." My sister explained.

"Sounds nice, send some pictures when you're there." I teased.

"As much as I would love to, but there won't be an internet connection. Just trees and ourselves." She laughed.

"Sounds cozy, well then, have fun there." I joked.

"Oh I bet we will, I love me some mountains." She answered while playfully grabbing her tits.

"So about us.. about.. this. Will this continue? Can we continue?" I asked her.

"I sure hope so, I mean it does not feel as weird as others would imply. In fact, it does not feel weird at all, more like a big relief. We know each other even more than we ever have and I feel like my trust in you just grew bigger." She answered with her soft voice.

"You just summed up perfectly what I was trying to figure out." I assured her.

"I'm just glad we finally found out about our sexual compatibility. And as soon as we're back, we will continue our little family gathering more frequently." Cat tempted me.

After cleaning ourselves up we snuck into bed and cuddled together under the blanket.

Unfortunately, the girls needed to leave early the next morning so there was no time for another fun time, but that was more than enough for now.

Let's see what Cathy and Fay may plan for me.