All Comments on 'Photoshoot Etiquette'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FINALLY selena gives a titfuck to someone. This was amazing. I get so horny when i see those pics of selena and her tits are just gorgeous. PLSSS make a part 2

HS98HS98about 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Great to know that this story hit all the right mental spots with you, and that you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it :). As I mentioned at the beginning, I also get pretty damn horny, to put it very mildly :D, every time I look at that set of photos, so more stories inspired by it are definitely coming in the future. One rather smaller story, even a pretty great one, simply isn't enough when it comes to such an offering. Not sure if there'd be a direct sequel to this one among them, but, no matter the initial setup of the story in question, I can definitely see Selena randomly inviting Adam for round two. Or three. Or maybe a little competition with other guys lucky enough to be graced with her attention...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...