All Comments on 'Photoshopped'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bigot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting, this should be in the non consensual category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1⭐ rape and fisting were too much.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

I've read similar stories. The wife was almost a non character. Was she so crazy before this happened? She had jealousy issues but this was a serious crime Then we heard nothing from the wife when the deception was revealed. What did she think and were there any apologies and regrets? If she was that crazy why didn't he see that before this happened? Was there a time when they were actually in love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Been done before. Over the top bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice plot but to rush and you forget the confrontation the main interesting part

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

Not a very good flash story, you lost me after the second use of WOKE in quotes, didn't feel like reading further, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Utterly vicious and brutal revenge, exactly what they deserved.

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

Not very good. How can someone do this, film it and then free the raped person? Wasn't easier for the wife to divorce him and get half of everything? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not very good.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Gosh that was awfully painful.

Emotional AND physically for the MC.

How the heck a human being more so a WIFE would do such horrible things to the husband.

I don't condone either to what the husband did as revenge, both are disgusting acts.

This was really a painful story for me.

But I know there are really wicked people in the world.

Thanks for the story chymera.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Don't mess with the boos!

4

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

I would have appreciated a final confrontation with the wife.

Also, having the lawyers arrange regularly scheduled sexual assaults for money might be a wee bit of a stretch

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Unpleasant, especially the prison revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfectly on point until the in jailhouse revenge. All meetings between visitors and cons like suggested would be monitored. Just leave the evil doers in jail, no need to pay for additional abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In our litigious society, nobody would be this stupid. Good concept but keep the fantastical to a minimum.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

I can't believe you'd waste your time writing a piece of crap like this. We live in a messed up world with hate everywhere and you use a talent given by the maker for this. Sad.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Too rushed, too OTT.

\

"In retrospect, it might have been a mistake not to let Julie know about the photo." - Yep, was going to say that myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope not unpleasant, the prison revenge is just what the deserve

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Badly written with no real confrontation or remorse

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Not enough closure, especially with the wife. With all the rape and violence against him, I can't believe he wouldn't have wanted a more personal approach to revenge. Especially when Steve was knocked out with the bottle, he should have lost his balls at that point.

And the prison revenge was a little over the top.

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

this is fiction after all. entertaining but brutal

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Over the top story, wife goes berserk over a photo .and instead of confronting the husband she break so many laws that would get her years in prison. Did he have a prenuptial and the judge never should have awarded her squat. Not a believable story . Plus the 3 blacks (racist) fucking his ass. You had to make them black says a lot about you!

JensensloverJensensloverover 1 year ago

OTT with an incredibly rushed ending, did you get bored with your own story?

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

This story was like a puzzle with a few missing pieces....

deadonedeadoneover 1 year ago

I liked the story right up to the part about paying for the jailhouse rape.

I say move on live the good life and let them be.

Turning502019Turning502019over 1 year ago

Where’s the actual story just brutal sex.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

First, poorly expressed last sentence. As it is written, it suggests that Hubby/Boss was porking his PA for the entire story. While that might have been the author’s intent, it partially justifies Sweetie’s complicity and reduces H/B’s integrity. Better (IMHO) would be something like “So Marcie suggested that she and I should turn Sweetie’s ugly fantasy into a pleasant policy … after I approved the company’s new morals policy!”.

Second, the revenge is very risky (and unrealistic!) Paying prisoners to commit crimes is a crime which can backfire on H/B, and on the participating inmates and guards!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As MC didn't tell wife about the original picture which he brought up during ordeal I only felt he deserved some pain (not that extreme) for being a dumb ass

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Man, who doesn't love a GOOD BTB? 'Good' being the key word. If it wasn't so ridiculously over-the-top, it would be good. Hyperbole and over-kill ruins all these stories. 2/5.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

A poorly done, mediocre story.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

2. Yes its a revenge story and yes the MC gets revenge but more time is spent on the revenge of the fired employees in a brutal bit that just frankly was unappealing to read. Just an over the top story that went too far in places. Wife automatically believes the fired employees and gets revenge on the husband with photos that came from a graphic artist and a computer tech, doesn't even contact the woman that was supposedly stolen. Gloria almost a parody of hardcore lesbian feminists that was willing to pull possibly illegal stunts that would probably make her unhireable well before that. Horribly brutal revenge sex on the MC like he was the bad guy. Just not a good story, certainly not a good revenge story unless the boss really was a bastard.

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

Enjoyable for what it was, but could have been written/structured better. 4.25*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply not an enjoyable read. Quite well written, but the entire thing was based upon the self-centred importance of the central character. Disappointing I’m afraid.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooover 1 year ago

it would have been nice to know the wife's reaction once she learned she had been duped by Steve and Gloria.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

I hope that Julie, Steve and Gloria and the other assholes were told after each assauklt that it comes from him with regards.

And what did his wife say after finding out she was set up?

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

The story was over the top, but the main problem is the idiocy of putting out the contracts, visiting cellmates he didn't know to arrange sexual assaults. Revenge is warranted but the choice of how to do it leaves him open to as many years in jail as his tormentors got, vulnerable to any one of the prisoners ratting him out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, brutal the way I like it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Needs a scene where wifey comes to understand how she was suckered into ruining her life by her ‘friends’ and playmates.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

missed opportunity that the husband was never able to tell his wife to her face that the photo was faked to see her expression and remorse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous