Physical Exam Pt. 01

Story Info
A college student goes for a physical exam and is surprised.
3.1k words
3.96
27.5k
7
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/09/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The call finally came. Jack had gotten it. The Fulbright Fellowship to study in Switzerland. School had always been fun for Jack. Yes, he worked hard, but he did well in his courses and enjoyed learning. His major, Chemistry, was not a particularly easy one, but he did well.

Applying for the Fulbright was a natural next step. He had always wanted to study abroad, but had never had a chance to because of his busy course schedule. Now, however, he would have a full year in Switzerland, funded by the government.

After calling his parents to share the exciting news, Jack read through the details of the notification letter. It had the usual details and requirements - passport, health insurance form, and list of expectations for Fulbrighters. Noticing that a physical was required Jack sighed, though he was well overdue. His last physical was almost four years ago, he couldn't quite remember exactly when, with his old pediatrician at home.

He had been required to get a physical before starting college. Now he was 22 though, and it was time for him to go to a doctor for "real" adults. Well, no hurry. There was plenty of time.

Three weeks later: The Fulbright forms were due in a week, and Jack had not yet made his appointment. He hadn't forgotten. The busy-ness of his last semester of college combined with his unease of a physical with a new doctor, and he had not gotten around to making the appointment.

Dialing the number for the on-campus health clinic, he requested an appointment for a physical. Hearing that he did not have a regular doctor and needed a physical quickly, the receptionist made appointment with Dr. Sturgeon for 4pm that day.

Jack's perspective:

I arrived at the health clinic 15 minutes early as instructed. The receptionist, who was rather cute, gave me a friendly smile. She looked vaguely familiar too. Maybe she was in my organic chemistry class a couple of years ago?

Taking the forms, I looked back at her as I took a seat. A bobbed haircut, blonde, probably about five and half feet tall, though it was hard to tell while she was sitting down. Her name tag said her name was Kimberley.

I tried to sneak a look at her chest without getting caught. She had on a purple v-neck sweater. Her breasts were smaller but still quite appealing under the tight sweater. I blushed deeply as she caught me looking and smiled at me.

Turning my attention to the forms, I started filling them out. They started with the usual medical questions - family history, when was your last exam, amount of exercise, etc. All of that was pretty normal. Do you drink? Not much at all. Drugs? No.

The next set of questions made me pause. Are you sexually active? I blushed a bit as I answered "No." I only had one girlfriend in college at all, and that was a couple of years ago. I was too focused on my courses.

The next set of questions made me blush a bit more as I answered them. Have you had vaginal intercourse? "Yes." If yes, with how many partners? "One." Have you had oral sex? "Yes." I had done that with Julie a few times. Do you always use condoms? "Yes." I guess that is the right answer even though it had been two years. Have you had sexual intercourse with someone of the same sex? "No."

Signing the form I paused for a minute and took a deep breath before bringing it back to the receptionist. She gave me a curious smile as she took the form from me and quickly glanced over it. Nodding a couple of times she looked up and asked me to have a seat until the nurse called me back.

I fidgeted nervously as I waited for the doctor. The receptionist worked diligently answering the phone, making appointments, and checking people in. I stole looks at her when I thought I could do it without her seeing. She seemed to have a natural grace to her, even working in the clinic.

And of course I kept glancing at her chest. She caught me looking once and smiled sweetly at me. It took me a moment to notice that she had seen me looking, and I blushed brightly as I soon as I realized she caught me looking. She gave me an amused smile and went back to her work on the computer.

Finally, after what seemed like ages, the nurse called me back. I smiled nervously at Kimberley as I followed the nurse through the door into the back. She was a bit shorter then me and reminded me a bit of my mother - medium build, shoulder-length brown hair, and hint of a smile on her face.

Following her I couldn't help but notice her bum. It had been a while since I had been around an older woman, and her bum was different than the college students I usually snuck glances at as I walked behind them. While theirs often looked toned and tight under their yoga pants, the nurse's looked, well, like the bum of a woman who was in her probably late 40s and had a busy life and children. She wasn't fat or out of shape. Her bum was just more shapely under her scrubs.

As we turned left down a hall she suddenly stopped said "Shoes off and on the scale please" and then turned around, facing me. I blushed again as she had clearly caught me looking down at her bum. She sighed slightly and repeated "Step on the scale please" as she saw me hesitate.

Slipping my shoes off, I stepped on the scale and waited while she adjusted the slides. Making a note on a chart I hadn't noticed she pointed to a wall with a measuring device mounted on it, mumbling "150 pounds." I stepped against the wall and she adjusted the indicator, leaning in and up a bit to make sure it was resting on the top of my head.

As her chest brushed against my arm I blushed a little bit even as I reminded myself that she was as old as my mother. "Very good, 6 feet exactly." said the nurse, and then "Follow me please." I hurriedly grabbed my shoes and followed her down the hall, stocking-footed. I glanced at her bum again just before we turned right into exam room 6.

"Have a seat on the exam table." The nurse instructed. "I have a few more questions to ask you." Sitting down, I glanced nervously around the exam room. Nothing unusual really. Tongue depressors, seemingly random posters from drug companies on the wall, various medical instruments on the counter.

"Age?" she asked? "Huh, oh, sorry. 22." "Name?" "Jack Sayer." I guess she was verifying my basic information. "Any prescription or over the counter drugs that you take regularly?" "No." She opened a drawer and got a blood pressure cuff out. I stuck my right arm out for her. At least I remembered this part of an exam. She took my blood pressure and pulse. She set the blood pressure cuff down and looked me in the eyes. "Are you ok? Your pulse was 90 and your blood pressure seemed a bit high for someone your age."

I forced a nervous smile "Well, I guess I'm just nervous about the physical, it's been quite a while since I had one." The nurse smiled calmly at me, mother-like almost really. "Don't worry dear. The doctor is very nice and will make it as quick as possible. You'll be fine."

Standing, she handed me a hospital gown "Put this on after I leave, opening in the back." She paused for a moment "Relax. You'll be fine. Dr. Sturgeon will be here shortly."

Click. The door closed, leaving me alone in the chilly room. Sighing, I undressed, shoes and socks first, then shirt, then pants. I paused, thinking. Underwear on or off? She didn't say, and I didn't know. I decided to leave them on. I already felt exposed, even after I slipped the gown on and tied it behind me. I picked up a magazine from the pile on the window sill. A news magazine from 3 years ago? Why are magazines so out of date in doctor's offices.

Ten long minutes later there was a soft knock on the door followed by the door immediately opening. Dr. Sturgeon, or at least I assume he was Dr. Sturgeon, walked in. He was older, probably in his early 60s and had grey hair and a short grey beard. His white lab coat was open with a light blue dress shirt underneath.

He smiled reassuringly at me. "I hear it's been a while since you had a physical? Well don't worry, we'll get this over with efficiently so you can be on your way." I nodded silently. Why was I so nervous about a simple physical?

Dr. Sturgeon first quickly read over my chart and nodded "Everything looks good here." His voice was a bit lower then mine and it was clear he was used to having others do what he said from the tone in his voice.

"Sit on the exam table facing me please, legs hanging over the side." I turned, facing him, legs hanging. He seemed to be slightly taller than me and was well groomed. Clearly he was successful.

His hands came to my neck and felt my lymph nodes. Nodding, he commented "Good." Picking up his stethoscope, he instructed me to untie the gown at the top. He slipped it down, explaining "I'm going to listen to your heart and lungs now."

I shivered slightly as the cold stethoscope was placed against my chest. Listening, he nodded again and then instructed "Deep breaths now please." I inhaled deeply while he listened. He nodded again and then stepped back, setting the stethoscope down.

Smiling calmly at me, he said "Everything looks good so far. Next I'll check your reflexes." Picking up a little rubber hammer he tapped each of my knees, eliciting the expected involuntary jerk. Dr. Sturgeon nodded slightly, checking a couple of boxes on the form.

"Ok now lie down on your back for me" instructed the doctor. A little shiver run down my spine as I laid down on the cold table, the gown still pulled down to my waist. Dr. Sturgeon smiled apologetically, saying "Sorry, I know it's a bit cold. It always seems to be that way in the office." As he placed his hands on my stomach he explained "I'm going to check your abdomen now."

His hands started to knead my stomach, probing firmly, checking my internal organs. I stared up at the ceiling as his hands worked their way down my abdomen, now probing just above the top of my underwear, which was hidden under the gown. I jumped slightly as his fingers pushed a little bit under the gown and under the edge of my underwear, probing and kneading. "Are you ok?" he asked. "Um, yeah, just st-startled." Had I just stammered? Why was I so nervous? I was shivering a bit now too. He smiled reassuringly at me, instructing "Just try to relax. It won't take too much longer." He removed his hands and pulled the top of my gown back up. I breathed a mental sigh of relief. Maybe he was done?

He looked down at the physical form that Fulbright had provided. He made a slight "hmm" noise, sighed slightly, and then then instructed "I'm going to need you to sit up and untie the bottom string of the gown and then lie back down. I groaned inwardly but obeyed, untying it and lying back down.

He lifted the gown from the bottom, folding it up onto me, exposing my underwear, explaining "The form requires a genital exam as well. Just try to relax."

A what? Why do they need that? My cheeks were starting to blush again, and my mind was trying to process what he just said. "Lift your bottom off the table please" came the instruction. He slipped my underwear down, leaving me completely exposed.

I stared at the ceiling, trying to think of something - anything - other than what was happening. Dr. Sturgeon looked down at my exposed penis and testicles and paused for a moment before reaching out and rolling my left testicle between his fingers. It wasn't very large, and in my flaccid state in the cold room, my penis was its typical smaller size.

He checked both testicles, nodding slightly, as my face gradually blushed brighter. After what seemed like a very long minute of examining them, he walked over to one of the drawers, slipped something from the drawer into his coat pocket, and came back with a set of what looked like beads on a circular string in his hand.

I must have had a worried look on my face my face because he smiled reassuringly as he came back to the exam table, explaining "Don't worry Jack, I'm just going to check the size of your testicles."

He grasped my right testicle and squeezed it a bit, eliciting a soft whimper from me. Comparing it to the different bead sizes, he found the closest match. He repeated this with the other testicle, again eliciting a bit of a whimper from me, commenting "15ml."

I had no idea what that meant. He released my testicle and set the beads down. Pulling a ruler out of his coat pocket he explained "One more measurement."

He took my penis between his fingers held it up, placing the ruler against it. Pressing the ruler down, he looked at the measurement. He commented 5.5cm as he let go of my penis and put the ruler back in his pocket.

At this point I was deeply embarrassed, and my cheeks were bright crimson. Dr. Sturgeon looked up at my face and asked "Does everything function ok? Are you able to have an erection?" I nodded my head slightly yes, managing to croak "Y-yes."

He continued "And you are able to ejaculate? I see that you have been sexual active." I managed to nod again, my cheeks deep red now. He smiled reassuringly "Ok, everything is good then. You're on the smaller end for penis and testicle size, but you are likely still above the micropenis range that might trigger a discussion of interventions."

Wait? Smaller? Micropenis? What? I guess I realized that I was a bit smaller than average in the locker room back in high school, but I didn't realize I was that small.

My head was spinning from his last comment as I heard him give the next set of instructions "I need you to stand up and face the table please." I obeyed. Confused about what to do with my underwear, I pulled them back up as I climbed off the table.

The doctor stood behind me "Please lean forward, and put your elbows out the exam table." I obeyed, not sure what was coming. The doctor explained "This is unusual given your age, but the form requires a prostrate exam as well."

He lifted my gown up and tugged my underwear down as he explained "I'm going to insert a finger into you anus and check your prostate. Just try to relax." My mind was spinning. Prostate exam? Insert finger? How did this happen?

I heard the snap of a glove being put on followed by the sound of gel being squirted. The doctor put one hand on my back as he wheeled his stool closer. He then wiped the gel around my anus with the gloved hand. I gasped as I felt the cold gel "Just relax..." came the doctor's admonishment.

I bit my lip a little, blushing again, my eyes open wide, staring at the wall in front of me as I felt the tip of his finger pushing against me, and I instinctively tightened against it. "Just try to relax." came the more forceful admonishment. I took a deep breath and tried to relax.

The doctor pushed harder and slipped the end of his finger into me. As he did, an involuntarily, low groan expected my lips, and my cheeks went deep crimson when I heard myself. The doctor pushed in further, probing with his finger. Then I felt it. My penis jumped involuntarily.

Oh no. I was having an erection? Here? At the doctor? What was happening? I was mortified. And I really hoped the doctor didn't notice.

He continued to probe, his finger finding and pressing against my prostate. I groaned involuntarily in response, my penis jumping again, fully erect now. I tried to think of something, anything else. My chemistry exam. My mother. The color of the wall. But I was now throbbing as he felt my prostrate.

Then suddenly it was over as he slipped his finger out. My knees were shaking a little as I stood here, exposed, leaning against the exam table - fully erect.

Then I heard the doctor say in a commanding voice "Stand and turn around." My face went beet red as I obeyed, turning around, completely hard.

He made a little noise, almost like a little snort, saying "We'll, at least we know you don't have an erectile disorder." He pulled the ruler out of his pocket and pushed my erection down, perpendicular to my body. He pressed the ruler against my body and measured me, commenting almost casually " bit less than 10cm".

Releasing my penis he looked up at me. "You are small, but I don't think it is technically a micropenis. If you have problems in the future, definitely talk to your doctor about it."

I nodded mutely, my cheeks deep crimson. Dr. Sturgeon continued "do you have any questions for me?" I nodded my head slightly no. He smiled and told me I could get dressed while he finished the paperwork.

I dressed as quickly as I could with him leaving part way through. The nurse came back I as I was putting my shirt on and asked me to stop by the front bathroom to leave a urine sample on the way out. I did that, filling the cup, looking down at my apparently small penis as I peed into the cup, confused by what just happened.

I hurried on the way out, anxious to be away for the doctor's office. Kimberley smiled at me as I walked by, my cheeks still flushed somewhat. I managed to force a weak smile in return as I walked quickly out of the office.