Physical Exam Pt. 02 - Kimberly's Perspective

Story Info
The receptionist wonders why Jack is so nervous.
860 words
4.08
8.9k
0
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/09/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked at the campus health clinic on campus. One day I received a fairly routine call for an appointment. The person calling was a student, and of course he had forgotten to make his appointment earlier and needed one right away.

I scheduled him with Dr. Sturgeon who happened to be available He is experienced but can be a bit gruff at times. Not that it mattered to me. Later that day, the late caller arrived for his appointment.

I recognized him. He had been in my organic chemistry class about a year ago. I remember thinking he was cute and trying to get his attention to see if I could get him to ask me out. He always seemed to be pre-occupied with studying though. It was a shame. He was rather cute.

I would have guessed he was about 6 feet tall and maybe about 160 pounds. He wasn't buff, but he seemed fit and had the cutest eyes and face. He seemed really nice too, not like the guys that often hit on me and tried to get me drunk at the occasional party that I went to. Anyway, he showed up for his appointment, and he was clearly very nervous. Some patients are. I checked him in and gave him the form.

I checked him out serendipitously while he worked on the forms. When I caught him staring at my chest a couple of times it was flattering. He was cute! But he wasn't very good at checking me out without getting caught.

Why was he so nervous? Maybe he really did like me and was nervous around me? I don't think of myself as being one of the "hot" girls on campus. But I guess I'm attractive enough. I'm a 36B with a nice shape and, I think at least, a fit, shapely butt. But did he actually like me? Maybe I should ask him out.

He eventually filled out the form and handed it in to me. I looked it over completely to make sure he filled everything in and then asked him to wait for the nurse like always. As I was taught to do, I started entering his answers into the computer system. Why we can't have patients use a tablet instead, I don't know. But hey, if they're going to pay me $12 per hour to do it, who am I to complain?

I filled in the answers. Pretty standard to start with. Then I got to his sexual behavior section. Interesting. He had only been with one girl. I was guessing it had been a while too. Maybe that was why he was so nervous around me? I mean, I'm not a slut or anything, but I've been with more than one guy in college.

He went back for his appointment, and I went back to entering boring patient data into the computer system. This job could be soooo boring sometimes. Then, about 40 minutes later, Jack was finished and came out. I tried to get his attention by smiling at him, hoping he would come over and say hi. But he seemed to be a hurry. He seemed pretty flustered - almost upset - as he hurried out.

A little while later the doctor brought Jack's chart out and asked me to enter it into the computer system. Again, why can't the doctor's use laptops or tablets? I started entering the information. All pretty boring, normal stuff. Oh wait, what is this? The doctor did a testicle and penis size assessment? That is very unusual for a standard physical.

I squinted, tried to read the doctor's messy hand writing. Yes, it did say 15 ml. Isn't that small? And a penis size of about 10cm erect? Isn't that small? Maybe that's why he was so nervous.

I sat there dazed and oddly excited, thinking. I started it giggle, and I couldn't stop. The others in the office started to look at me, and I tried to pass it off as a funny joke in a text from my sister.

I eventually regained my composure and finished entering the notes, including the note from the doctor saying "Recommend evaluation for micropenis on a return visit."

Micropenis? I had never heard that term. I discretely googled it on my phone. "A penis size 2.5 standard deviations below the mean." Statistics? I hated that class!

A bit more searching and I found a web site giving the results of a penis size study. Oooh, maybe I could be a research assistant for that one. I stifled a giggle.

Back to serious business. I punched in Jack's numbers. Yes, he was definitely small. Well below the 10th percentile. But he didn't quite seem like he had a micropenis from what I read.

By this time I was blushing a bit myself, much like I had seen Jack blushing earlier. I squirmed a little in my seat, excited a bit. I glanced down and noticed that my nipples were quite visible under my sweater. If only Jack could have seen me this way.

I had a lot to think about after work tonight....