Physical Exam Pt. 06 - Kimberly Again

Story Info
Kimberly Continues to Explore Size.
1k words
4.34
9.3k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly fidgeted in her chair and struggled to pay attention to the chart entry task she was trying to do. It had been at least 20 minute since Jack had gone back, but he hadn't come out yet. Did a size assessment usually take this long?

Finally, after 35 minutes, Jack came out from the back and up to the desk. He looked a bit flushed Kimberly thought. After he handed her the form, Kimberley quickly looked it over and smiled slightly at Jack. She nodded, saying "This all looks ok" after which Jack hurried out the door.

Jack's thoughts were a confused mess as he walked back to his apparent net. He was really that small? And was 1ml really not that much? He felt the specimen jar in his pocket and blushed, thinking about what he was supposed to do.

Back at the office Kimberley finished the chart she had been working on and then started on Jack's chart. She blushed as she read the measurements and stopped, getting a ruler out of the desk. She looked at the 10.7cm mark and thought to herself that it didn't seem that much smaller than her last boyfriend.

As Kimberly kept entering the chart her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed even more as she came to the entry about low ejaculate volume and the instructions to take another sample at home.

Kimberly sat there for a moment, staring at the chart. She had never seen a request like this from a doctor.

Kimberley glanced around to make sure no one was looking and then discretely took a picture of the front page of Jack's form making sure to get his phone number. She quickly finished entering the information before the end of her shift and then left for the day and started to walk home.

Arriving home, Kimberley was relieved to see that Jessica was not home. She went straight into her bedroom and shut and locked the door. After closing the curtains she got out the three toys that Jessica had loaned her.

Take a deep breath, Kimberley removed her pants and shirt, tossing them on her desk chair. She quickly removed her bra and panties and tossed them towards the chair as well. After checking that the door was locked, she rolled a condom over the smallest of the toys and laid back on the bed with it, spreading her legs.

She gasped a little in surprise as she ran her fingers over her pussy and felt how wet she was. "I guess thinking about Jack really got to me" she thought to herself.

She slowly pushed the toy into herself, groaning softly as it sank in deeper. Once it was in completely, she laid still for a moment, feeling how full it make her feel. She smiled slightly thinking that she couldn't take a bigger one, that this one stretched her a bit.

She lifted her bum and shifted in the bed so that she could see the toy and her pussy in the mirror that was mounted on the back of her door, placing a pillow under her head so that she could see better.

She started to slowly thrust the dildo in and out of her pussy. She moaned softly as she fucked herself with it, rocking her hips to meet the thrusts. She started to squeeze her left breast with her other hand, thrusting harder with the toy.

Outside the door, Jessica was watching through the key hole. She had arrived home early and heard Kimberley moaning. She watched as her cute room-mate fucked herself. She cupped her own breasts, playing with them gently.

Suddenly Kimberley orgasmed hard, her body bucking on the bed. Jessica bit her lip to stay quiet as she watched closely, the view between Kimberely's legs perfect and unobstructed.

Kimberley laid back on the bed, catching her breath as the orgasm subsided. She lay there. Smiling, the toy still inside her. As she slowly pulled in out, Jessica got ready to move away quickly if needed.

Kimberley slowly pulled the toy out of her pussy and set it aside on the bed. She bit her lip nervously, looking at the other two bigger toys on her dressed. She mumbled to herself "There's no way..."

Jessica fidgeted nervously as Kimberley got up and then grinned a little as Kimberley walked over to the dresser and just out of her line of site. As Kimberley came back holding the biggest dildo Jessica had to bite her lip to stifle a chuckle. Was she really going to try it?

Kimberley slowly rolled a condom over the huge cock. What did Jessica call it? Rex? She ran her hands over it, staring at it. It seemed impossibly huge.

As she laid back down on the bed, she brought Rex up between her legs and ran the head of him against her pussy, staring intently at it in the mirror.

Kimberley pushed the very tip of Rex against her, parting her lips. She kept pushing, whimpering, shifting, opening her legs wider. She felt just the head slide into her suddenly and let out a load grunt "Oww - ungh." She paused, trembling, muttering "T-there's no way she takes this huge thing..."

Outside the door Jessica stared in amazement, watching Kimberley struggle to take just the tip of Rex. She bit her lip, thinking of how wonderful a huge cock felt once you got used to it.

On her bed Kimberley pushed a bit more on Rex, forcing more of him in. Tears came to her eyes as she stretched around it. She looked down and saw that only a couple of cm where inside her. She paused, whimpering, eyes tearing up before she took it out of her, shaking her head no.

Jessica watched closely and had to bite her lip hard to keep from giggling as she saw Jessica fail to get Rex inside her. She didn't know what she was missing!

As Kimberley slowly got dressed, Jessica quietly snuck to her own room and got her vibrator out, intent on pleasing herself.