Physio Therapy

Story Info
Little treat for the physio therapist.
925 words
5.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Physio therapy

by Thomas1965

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All people and places are solely a figment of my imagination and used in a fictitious manner. All characters are adults.

---------------------------------------------------------

Lisa was sitting with her friend Anna in her room at the rehab centre when she realized that her next rehab session would start soon.

"I have to go now to my next appointment," Lisa said.

"What are you going to learn today?" Anna asked.

"I am not sure. Probably more about transfers from the chair to something else."

"Do you want me to push you?"

"I would love to, but my arms need exercise."

"OK, see you tomorrow then. Shall I bring anything?"

"No I am fine."

Lisa started to move her wheelchair towards the door.

Anna got up and opened the door.

"Thanks. See you then."

"See you."

A few minutes later Lisa arrived for her appointment.

Her therapist was already there.

"Hi Lisa," Marc greeted her.

"Hi, Marc. What's the plan for today?" Lisa asked.

"Today I show you how to transfer from the wheelchair into the bath tub," Marc said.

He looked at her black leggings.

"You have the right clothes on. Of course we will do it without water and you can leave all your cloths on."

"Sounds good."

"First you need to push your chair as close to the bath tub as possible."

Lisa did as she was told and put the brakes on.

"Now you need to get your shoes off."

Lisa slowly bent forward and lifted slowly her left leg and removed the slipper she was wearing. The same she repeated with the right leg.

"Very good. Next you need to put your legs into the tub."

Carefully Lisa bent over and lifted her left leg over the edge of the bath tub.

The same she repeated with her right leg.

"OK, now shift your but on the end of the bath tub."

With some effort Lisa managed this.

"Now push yourself slowly down."

Lisa managed this easily.

"Well done. In a few weeks your arms will be stronger and it will be easier."

"I hope so."

Lisa stretched and bent her arms a few times.

"Stretch your legs now."

Lisa bent slightly forward and stretched her paralysed legs. In the three month since the accident they had lost all their muscle tone and looked like sticks.

"OK, now you can relax a few minutes."

Lisa leaned back and looked at him. He tried to maintain eye contact with her but his eyes wandered down to her big breasts. Her only assets from a previous gorgeous body.

At his crotch she noticed some bulge.

"How is it going at home?" She asked.

"Not so well. My wife has developed a huge craving for sweets, but lost all interest in sex."

"What month is she in?" Lisa asked.

"The sixth." Marc replied.

"I am sorry. It must be very difficult." Lisa said.

He sighted.

"Yes it is."

"Maybe things will change at the last trimester." Lisa said.

"I hope so. In all this cheap erotica many pregnant women become nymphomaniacs in the last trimester."

Almost automatically Lisa's left arm went to his crotch and started to rub it gently.

He groaned.

"Lisa, please don't play with me."

His voice has become a bit hoarse.

"I don't play. If you want some relief I am happy to suck you off."

"Hm, I don't know. I am married."

Lisa looked in his eyes. She saw the hesitation but also the desire.

She was certain that he couldn't resist.

"You know Marc, you don't have to. Just tell me to stop."

Marc sighted and moved closer.

When he was close enough Lisa opened his belt and zipper.

His pants fell down. Slowly she pulled his slip down.

His cock was quite hard and almost fully erect.

Lisa took his cock in her hand and stroked it slowly and gently.

Marc's breathing became harder and harder.

Lisa started to massage his balls. The were hard and heavy.

At the same time she started to lick his head.

Lisa then opened her mouth and took him in.

It didn't take him long to come.

With a deep groan he shot his load with several thrusts in her mouth.

Lisa put her arms around his legs and let his cock slowly go soft while he was gently stroking her head.

After a little while he pulled out his cock and pulled his slip and pants up.

"Thank you so much. You don't know how much this mean to me," he said.

His voice was still a bit hoarse.

"No need to thank me. You really deserve it. You are a very nice guy and you helped me so much." Lisa said.

"I did only my job," he protested.

"No you didn't. You are a physio therapist, not a counsellor or motivator."

"Many of my clients need a bit more than physical exercises so I took some evening classes."

"I am glad that you did," Lisa said.

Marc looked at his watch.

"We have to stop now the next patient is coming soon," Marc said.

"How do I get out?" Lisa asked.

"You can't, your arms are not strong enough yet," he said.

He scooped her in his arms and released her at the edge of the bath tub.

"Now it's the reversed order."

When Lisa sat again in her wheelchair he kissed her on the mouth.

"See you."

THE END

Please feel free to send me your feedback by email.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Milked by My Landlady Sometimes a guy just needs a helping hand.in Erotic Couplings
Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 01 Moving to a new neighborhood brings new possibilities.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Warning – Curves Ahead: Samantha Another curvy college girl seduces that same family friend.in Erotic Couplings
The Bet A quiet night with my college girlfriend turns interesting.in Group Sex
It Happened Again Wishing I woke up with you, I took matters into my own hand.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories