All Comments on 'Piano Player'

by Ed0613

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhiteWave48WhiteWave48over 16 years ago
Like a painting

I liked the way you built the bar scene piece by piece, almost like a painting. Without dwelling on the obvious, you created a warm, leisurely atmosphere that blended beautifully into the coupling later on. The neat little conclusion was a special touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
pleasant surprise

This was probably one of the best stories I've read in a while. Short and sweet with details vivid enough to paint a picture in my mind, erotic enough to get me hot, and the perfect last line to make this story truly romantic. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

I adore stories like this where there is a twist ending. I really enjoyed the running commentary about the couple making out. The sex was hot and the ending amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

I enjoyed your story very much. I took the time to read some of your older stories and enjoyed them all very much.

Boyd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEd0613@Ed0613
Like to talk to both men and women about erotic writing. I am always looking for people to help me edit my work and welcome input about spelling, punctuation, syntax and the general readability of my stories. Right now, (June 2013) I am doing research for the stories I write ...