Pick on Someone Your Own Size Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She peered closely. "Good. Now fish the dirty things back out."

Stine hooked in a finger and pulled. God it felt good the way the silky fabric slid across my pussy lips but I wasn't going to let them see that. Instead I grimaced as she held them at arm's length over my face.

Inge was kneeling over me now. "Sniff sniff, little mousey?"

Stine held them closer and I sniffed twice, turning up my nose in distaste. Fuck I must be a good actress.

I felt Inge unhooking my ball-gag. "Licky lick, little mousey!"

My mouth now free, I tentatively licked the fabric. Before I could react Inge snatched the now soaked panties from Stine and rubbed them around my face. Her voice was a low hiss. "Who's the cunt-face now?" She then stuffed them in my mouth. It took me back to boarding school and my first time with Maisie and her pals. Back then they got away with it - no way Inge was getting away with it.

Grinning she produced something from behind her back. "Got to give mousey her tail, don't we guys? She held up a lovely fat butt-plug with a long, silky tail protruding from it. Now things were really looking up!

She held a finger out and twirled it around. "Roll over little mousey while we pin a tail on you."

I couldn't wait - I fucking love butt-plugs but I made pathetic little noises into my knickers as I rolled over shaking my head. I tried to say, "Please no," but it came out as a nicely muffled whimper that got her laughing.

She held the plug in front of my face. "Know what it is?"

Of course I fucking knew. I've got about a dozen of the bastards in various shapes, materials, sizes and colours. I shook my head, my eyes wide with fear.

In answer, she put her arse next to my face and held the plug against herself. She waggled the tassle-tail a few times and came up grinning. "Get the idea?"

I nodded and shook my head at the same time, the spreader bar rattling as I did so. I tried the 'Please no' gambit again. She ripped my panties from my mouth wiping the tip of the butt plug on them and threw them onto the chair Inge had placed my dress on.

I tried to sound pathetic. "Please no, Inge. It will hurt."

"Course it will - that's the whole idea!" She grinned and pointed at Erik's cock. "But nowhere near as much as that fucker's going to hurt later, eh?"

I screamed as she rammed it home, hamming it up for everyone to hear, secretly loving the feel of it. There were little ridges on it and it felt cool, fat and wonderful.

"Shake your little tail, mousey!"

Sniffing away an imaginary tear, I half heartedly waggled my bottom, feeling the gentle swish of the horsehair or whatever it was against my thighs. Jess and I dared each other to wear the things to work - I'd lost track of how many times I'd wiped one out sitting on the company loo with a fucking big piece of silicone up my poop-chute.

Inge's tone was mocking. "Good. Now the mousey is complete, we need to feed her, yes?" She looked around the room. "I wonder what little mice like to eat?"

I heard Suki giggle behind me. "Big fat cockies!" She grinned, her sleek black hair tossing as she began to move on her guy once more. "Yeah, wanna see her suck cock! Tiny mouth, huge cock - feels great, Thea! Now you see why I so tired in morning!"

Her infectious little giggle almost got me going, but instead I groaned and whispered, "No, please no!"

Inge was back on my case. "Oh dear, doesn't like the thought of nasty fat cocks in her sweet little mouth, does she?"

Krystyna interrupted proceedings. "Ladies, I feel that what is about to unfold may not be for delicate eyes. Suki, Stine - I think we should leave Inge and the boys here to her little plan and adjourn next door to play a little more gently for a while.

I heard Suki mumbling to herself about not seeing me suck cockies and Stine shot me a glance. I flickered my eyelids a couple of times as they headed towards a door behind Krystyna's sofa at the apex of the oval room and she nodded back to me. She mouthed, "Good luck" as they disappeared into the next room.

Inge stood back with her arms outstretched. "Ok guys, let's tear this bitch a new one!"

Crunch time. The next few minutes were going to make my little dalliance with Erik downstairs seem like a walk in the park. Inge took hold of the silver bar on either side of my head and rattled it violently. My head shook like a rag dolls. Her voice was even nastier than usual. "Fucking love you for this little present, Stine Andersson! Just the thing to throw this little bitch around!"

She dragged me onto my knees using the bar as leverage as she hissed into my ear. "Watch and learn, little lesbo!" Gesturing to Tomas, she took hold of his erection and with a sly look at me took him straight down her throat until his balls were bouncing off her chin. She came up for air grinning and held him up to my mouth. "Your turn - no pressure!"

I flinched away from her and received my second slap from her that evening. One more, and I'd fucking kill the bitch. It didn't hurt, but this was Inge, not Bex or Mistress Candice or Gabby. They had earned the right to do it and did it because they knew I liked it. No matter what else we did, Jess could never do it to me. It just didn't feel right to her and I respected that decision. But Inge? No fucking way. Once more and I'd blow my cover and go black-belt ju-jitsu on her instead of taking her down the way I intended.

Her voice in my ear was pure malice. "Ok, little mouse-bitch. I'll show you one more time. If you don't suck that dick afterwards and look like you're enjoying it, I am going to squeeze your tiny little nipples until you fucking scream, got it?" She shook the bar again and it felt like my fillings were coming loose in my teeth.

She repeated her deep throat routine and once more held Tomas's giant cock to my mouth. I looked up at him and saw him shake his head slightly. He was clearly uncomfortable with the situation.

As I clamped my lips tightly shut and refused a second time, Inge's long fingernails dug into my nipples and tugged hard on them. Fucking hell, it felt incredible. It was all I could do to turn my scream of ecstasy into one of pain and fear. It was almost as good as clover clamps.

I had to somehow signal to Tomas I was ok with it and was playing a game. I looked up and saw Erik standing close by. I looked at him imploringly. "Please, Erik. You seem like a nice guy. Make her stop this, please!" Praying Inge wouldn't see me, I winked at him.

He shrugged. "Sorry little mouse. Inge's in charge." He looked at Tomas, who did indeed make Erik look tiny. "She's gagging for it, 'bro. Just leave some for the rest of us, huh?"

For the next couple of minutes I fought a pretend battle as Tomas's erection battered my face and tightly closed mouth as Inge gleefully tormented my nipples. It was only when she gripped my nose tightly I relented and opened my mouth to let him slide inside of me. As with Erik, it felt wonderful but I thrashed at my restraints and pretended to resist. I felt Inge's hands on the back of my head stopping me from moving backwards. She pushed me down hard until I was gagging and gasping. I heard her voice through a haze of static. "Yeah, fuck her face, Tommy! Come on you other guys, don't be shy!"

As Tomas rammed into my mouth, I felt something big slip between the fingers of my shackled right hand then my left. I felt bony little hands wrap my fingers around the cock in each hand and heard another whisper in my ear. "Play with them nicely or I light a cigarette and burn your fucking nipples off."

Twisting and pulling them was one thing but a cigarette burn I could do without. Maisie had given me one on my left shoulder back at boarding school. I still had the scar. I played with them nicely for a while, stroking gently, getting used to the feel of the veins, the ridge of the glans. The contrast between the smooth head and the more rugged shaft. Tomas had ceased his thrusting and I was now sucking on the end, flicking with my tongue and using my lips as Inge urged me on.

The scene - not that I could see much of it - changed constantly over the next few minutes as they changed positions. I would have given anything to just be able to concentrate on the cock in my mouth, whoever's it was. It was an utterly mesmerizing feeling and I wanted to suck, lick and stroke the thing. But Inge denied my that pleasure and my little hands and mouth worked overtime on three separate dicks until she decided it was time to up the ante.

I found it quite amusing the time it took her to remove my restraining bar and rip the butt plug out of me. Bex would have had it off and been up my arse within ten seconds and given how slick Stine had been in fitting it, I was sure she'd have been the same. I mewled and pleaded as she struggled with the catches while all the time thinking, 'Oh, fucking get on with it!' I had hoped she may leave the plug in, but it had been a nice little bonus for a while.

At last I was free but Inge was back in my ear. "Three guys fucked you before, yeah? Ok, let's double that!" Her head snapped round as Fredrik came bounding up the stairs, presumably having taken care of the divine Caroline.

"Right on cue, Freddy - a nice little full house!"

I was pulled onto the sofa and laid on my back at the edge of the seat with my legs in the air. One minute later, she was good as her word and three massive cocks had slid effortlessly into my slippery wet puss in turn. Another minute and my grand total rose to eight as all five of them had a go. Three in four years and now five in two minutes. I couldn't believe how good it felt as one after another they probed at my wet pussy lips and then sank in, balls deep. She allowed them twelve strokes each before they moved on and I could see her eagerly sucking on the next in line before he was allowed his dirty dozen.

I can only assume that Inge lost interest in me for a while and wanted more action for her as she got more and more worked up. The bees circling my honey-pot began to gravitate towards her. I found myself alone other than Willem banging away on me, stretching me like only Bex's best strap-on could do. It felt incredible.

Barely breaking his rhythm, he slid his arms under my buttocks and lifted me as effortlessly as Erik had done earlier. I found myself impaled upon him as he stood, my arms round his neck and my legs gripping him around the hips. He locked his lovely blue eyes onto mine. "Erik told me - are you ok?"

I tugged on his ears and kissed him. My voice was a hoarse whisper as I began to warm to my task. "Will people stop asking me that? Just fucking fuck me!"

Grinning he gripped my buttocks and began to bounce me up and down. I was clinging on for grim death, but like Erik, he held me effortlessly. I could hear slurping noises coming from my snatch, so as Inge had said, something was turning me on. Willem walked me over to one of the other sofas, still keeping going on me and laid me down gently. Fredrik joined us and I spent the next few minutes lying across the seat with my head hanging back over the edge as I was taken in my mouth and pussy.

For the first time in a while, I heard my favourite voice. "Fucking hell she's only about four feet tall, the fucking dwarf. Those fucking cocks must be meeting in the middle!"

She wasn't far wrong. I am four feet eleven - fifty-nine inches tall. By my reckoning I had twenty or so inches of cock inside me.

Large hands pulled gently on my breasts, thick fingers rubbed my clit as Inge's voice came to me once more. "At least she's quietened down. Knew we'd break her! Enjoying it, little lesbo?" Mercifully I was too otherwise engaged to respond.

The next fifteen minutes were an utter blur as I was spun around the room and impaled on cock after cock. At one point I found myself held upside down, once more clinging on to my assailant as I sucked on him, my legs up around his shoulders. For the first time a man's tongue entered me down below. Or up above as it was. It was the first and only thing I didn't like that night as the stubble on his chin felt abrasive and it all felt clumsy and hard after the beauty of being licked and sucked by so many women. I felt the blood rushing to my head until I was flipped again. Danny picked me up by the legs and slid in from behind. Fredrik plugged into my mouth once more and lifted me by the armpits. I grabbed him round the waist as I was spit-roasted by the two hunks in mid-air.

Then Inge decided to take charge again. "Come on guys, time to make this bitch a cum bucket!"

Again I found myself on my knees. One by one they stood in front of me and went hard into my mouth a few times before withdrawing as Inge jerked them inches from my face. Tomas was the first man to ever come on my face and it was almost like watching in slow motion as the huge rope of cum spurted out as he grunted in pleasure. It splattered on my cheek, hot and sticky and in that spilt-second I knew I was addicted. Instead of yelling in triumph, I cried out and tried to pull away, but strong hands were holding the back of my head steady. I felt my hands being pulled behind my back and they were held in a vice-like grip. The second guy thrust hard, making me gag before he pulled out and his pop-shot hit me on the left cheek and shoulder, the secondary spurt landing on my breasts. It felt amazing. Number three - I think it was Danny - came in my mouth and I felt it fill up as he ground in, gasping as Inge tugged on his balls and his cum spurted down my throat. She was talking constantly, but I ignored her and let it wash over me as I took a fourth load. I could feel it dripping off me onto the floor and my breasts and tummy. It was in my hair and it was pouring down my throat and from my mouth as I spat little bubbles, sending them coursing down my chin and onto Inge's hands.

Grinning, she wiped them in my hair as she took hold of the fifth cock - Erik's. He came in Inge's mouth as she face-fucked him, her left hand working furiously on his shaft. I thought for a moment she had swallowed it, but she had one more little present for me. She moved to about six inches from my face and signalled to two of the guys to hold me steady. I watched her gather the cum into a huge spit-ball and she spat it straight into my face to mingle with the other four loads there.

I felt the hands release me as her tirade went on and she rose triumphantly. I put my hands to my face and cried out in mock horror, holding them up covered in cum. I managed a whispered, "Bitch" and let out a long racking sob. I knelt with my head bowed, sticky hands out to the sides, fingers splayed as if I was scared to touch anything with them.

Inge stood over me triumphantly, goading and taunting as the guys drifted away. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back so I was looking up at her. "Look at the state of you, you fucking little cum-slut slag! I like a nice bit of jizz in my mouth, but that is fucking gross." She let go of my hair and I let my head fall back, more cum dripping onto my tits from my chin. "So how does it feel to be a cum-bucket, huh?"

When I didn't respond, she kicked me on the thigh. "Huh?"

I made a sniffling noise. "Fucking horrible. It's disgusting - degrading."

She cackled with glee. "Oh, fucking bingo! Just the words I was hoping to hear." She switched to mimic my Scots accent. "Disgusting! Degrading! Aw poor wee Thea, eh? Yes, absolutely perfect!" Mistaking my watering eyes for tears, she laughed. "Aw, poor little poppet been crying, has she?"

In answer I groaned and clutched my stomach. "Oh fuck!" I put my other hand to my mouth feeling the thick coating of assorted sperm donations there. "Oh shit, gonna be sick..." I retched, clamping my hand to my mouth, stomach heaving as I pretended to puke. I turned my head as if I was going to redecorate the furniture.

Her face was a mask of disgust as she screamed at me. "Not in here you fucking moron!" She pointed to the door the other women had left through. "On the right through there. If you fucking throw up in here you'll be licking it up until your fucking tongue bleeds."

I moaned again, retching once more, cheeks bulging. I held my hand up to her as if asking to be helped up.

She recoiled in horror. "Fuck off, filthy bitch."

I stood unsteadily and with one hand to my mouth and another clutching my tummy ran towards the door, crashing into chairs and tables for effect, her taunts ringing in my ears. When I saw Inge's dress on a chair back, I trailed my sticky paw across it leaving slimy trails on the shiny fabric.

I crashed through the door and found myself in a short connecting corridor. The room beyond was a mirror image of the one I had just left - oval with huge picture windows. There was an enormous bed in the centre. As I dived into the bathroom off the corridor I was aware of three heads bobbing up from their work to see what the commotion was as I slammed the door behind me.

The bathroom was bigger than my flat and the lights came on automatically after a second. I stood facing a stranger. I expelled the air I had been holding in my cheeks and girl in the mirror grinned back at me. There were strands of cum dangling from her chin, dripping onto her tits. There were streaks of it in her hair, across her tummy, on her thighs. Her mascara and eye makeup had run as her eyes had watered under the onslaught of gagging on five massive cocks. Grey and black streaks mingled with the cum.

I looked at the girl in the mirror and held my hand out to her. "You fucking did it, kid." In elation, I found my little swollen bud and began to rub it between my fingers wishing I could squeeze down on my butt plug. My other slippery hand slid inside and I began to get myself off, my breath coming in quick bursts. The cum hanging from my chin wobbled as I worked and my head rocked. I closed my eyes for a moment as I went hard and when I opened them there were now two women staring back at me from the mirror.

I turned to face Stine, my sticky face wreathed in a wide grin.

She grinned back at me. "Wow, someone's been a busy girl! Need a hand with that?"

I was so glad to see her. "Oh yeah!" I held a hand out and she took it, sucking the combination of cum and my juices from my fingers. As she closed in on me, I could smell the musky odour of pussy juices on her lips from next door.

She embraced me. "You look fucking wonderful, Thea. That job offer is still open..."

"Don't fucking tempt me, Stine!" I closed my mouth over hers and we kissed, sharing the glorious mess on my face.

"I take it you liked it then?" She sucked a dribble from my chin.

"Just incredible. She thinks I hated it, but the feel of them all going off on me - oh my God, Stine!" I squealed as she found my clit and I came moaning as she sucked up mouthful after mouthful of the stuff and we passed it between us.

I clung on to her as I subsided. She looked at me sadly and grabbed towel. "Sorry Thea, too much even for me to clean up!" She licked my nose. "Willem's." She touched me up near my left ear and licked her finger. "Tomas!" My chin. "Erik!"

I laughed out loud. "No fucking way!"

Smiling, she began to run the towel under the hot tap. "Did a movie once where me and another girl had to do taste test. Wasn't very good at it. I reckon I could tell you and Suki and Caro apart in a blind tasting, but not the guys!" She began to gently remove the last of my little five-man makeover then wiped herself clean.

"Ready for round two?"

I had just about regained my breath. "Bring it on! Any idea what she has in mind?"

In answer, she grabbed my ass and shook it. She slid a hand between my buttocks and inserted a finger. "You ok with that?"

Was I ever? "Fuck, yeah!"

"Ok great - and a word to the wise..." She had a sly little smile on her face. "... in case you maybe want to use it to your advantage." She nodded her head towards the other room. "She wants you to do it, but she hates it herself. Won't let anyone near her scrawny little ass." She shrugged and looked at me innocently as I grinned back at her. "Just saying!"