Pick on Someone Your Own Size Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like making some sort of speech, but I thought silence was the most dramatic option. I calmly walked over to where my dress had been discarded and picked it up. I slowly crossed the room with it slung over my shoulder, my face and body still wet from the cum and Inge's juices. I never gave anyone a second glance. As I pulled back the curtain, I heard a little voice from behind me.

"Hey Thea..."

It was Suki. She couldn't pronounce the 'th' sound, so it always came out as 'Tia.'

I turned to see her wiping cum from her chin, her face split in a huge toothy grin. She waved one of the two massive flaccid cocks at me. "You fuckin' awesome, girl!"

I blew her a kiss and disappeared through the curtain. I picked up my bag and as I did so, I had a little revelation. I fished my phone out and strolled nonchalantly back into the room. My timing was perfect and I got a very timely image of Tomas shooting his load over Krystyna's upturned face. Inge had wriggled herself into a sitting position. She looked utterly defeated. I popped off a shot of her cum-coated face for good measure.

I made my way back to the curtain waving the phone in my hand.

"Insurance policy..."

Two

I got back to my room around one-thirty and had a very quick, cursory shower to get rid of the worst excesses of the evening. The rest could wait until morning. I found my glass of long-forgotten red wine and was just about to slump on the bed and enjoy it whilst taking stock of an eventful evening when there was a soft knock on my door. Reluctantly I pulled on a short black satin wrap that had been left on the bed as a courtesy robe and walked over to it.

Opening it, I half expected Inge to come at me with a carving knife, but it was Krystyna standing there. She was wearing a similar robe to my own and was holding my bra and panties in one hand and a bottle in the other. "You left these... I thought I should return them for you."

"Very kind." I said it through gritted teeth and snatched them from her. "Goodnight Krys."

I made to close the door but she put a large thigh against it. She held up the bottle. "Nightcap? No need to be up early - coach to the airport is not until three o'clock."

I stepped back and ushered her in without a word. I was glad to see her. I needed an explanation.

She pulled out two chairs from the small utility table and sat, gesturing for me to take the other. I did so as she poured liquid into two shot glasses. "Akvavit?"

I took a glass.

She regarded the satin robe. "Looks fabulous on you." Her own robe looked amazing; mine felt amazing. Jess was going to love it and I was keeping it.

"Skal."

She threw her drink back in one and I did the same but without responding to her toast. I was used to whisky, but fuck it was rough and I felt it burning as it settled.

She wasn't going to get off lightly. "Krystyna, say whatever you have come to say and fuck off. I'm tired and sore."

She poured another glass each and regarded me. "Do you know how many people have told me to fuck off in the last twenty years?"

I shrugged my shoulders and remained silent.

She went on. "I can probably count them on the fingers of one hand. Most of them are now Associates. I wish more people stood up to me Thea. I find that those that do are very special indeed. Moreover, I find it a complete fucking turn-on." She held her glass up. "I think that you are going to be very special."

She nodded to my own glass on the table. I picked it up and touched it to hers.

This time I returned her toast. "Skal." I grimaced as it went down and said what I had thought the first time. "Fuck, that is rough!"

She raised an eyebrow. "An acquired taste, I admit."

Whatever she was here to say, she hadn't said it yet. "Ok - I'm special. Thanks for the compliment." I stood up. "We done here?"

She held out a hand. "Please sit, Thea. I have some explaining to do."

Hands on my hips, I almost shouted at her. "Ok now we were getting somewhere. Explaining? There's a fucking understatement!" I sat back down and stared at her, hammering my fist on table. "You brought Jess into this. That is beyond the fucking pale, Nielsen!"

She regarded me from behind her glasses. She took hold of my fingers gently, smiling softly. "I am so sorry about that - but as you will see when I tell you everything, I had to make sure you would walk up those stairs." She took something out of her robe pocket and passed it to me. "The memory card - I swear on my life it is the only copy. I also swear that I'd never have used it if you hadn't joined us. No-one up there knows what was in the envelope but me. I just told Inge I'd help make sure you came upstairs."

I glanced down at the fruit bowl on the table in front of me. There was a pile of nuts next to the fruit along with a nutcracker. I used it on the memory card and threw the pieces in the bin. I picked up my phone and let her see me delete the pictures I had taken upstairs. Lastly I picked up the balled-up piece of paper from earlier and unfolded it. I flicked my lighter at it and let the picture part burn before dropping it in the bin to join the memory card.

She smiled. "My, you should consider a career in espionage!"

I kept my voice level. "May have to as I doubt my career in advertising is going to last much longer."

She shook her head. "You are going nowhere, Thea. Apart from up the ladder in our organisation." She took hold of my fingers again. "I wanted to thank you for tonight. You have done me a great favour. I put my faith in you from what I knew of you and you did everything I hoped and expected. In fact you did more."

I was completely at a loss. "Sorry - you've lost me. All I know is that I stumbled upon a little orgy that I was well set up for. That I turned the tables on a girl that hates me and now she probably hates me even more. That I was fucking blackmailed. That my fucking CEO somehow got an intimate picture of me and my girlfriend... and..."

It all got to me and I fucking lost it. I can't remember the words I used, but I screamed at her for what seemed like minutes, calling her every name I could think of. As I stood raging at her, she merely nodded and winced at my tirade until I subsided and sat down heavily.

Putting my head in my hands, I sighed. "Just fucking get out!"

She shook her head. "Not until we are finished."

I spoke through gritted teeth. "We are finished."

Krystyna poured another drink and laughed. "No we are not finished, Thea. I think I deserved every word of that little tirade although I didn't get all of it - a few Gaelic words in the there were there? I expected and probably deserved a few slaps in the face also." She took a deep breath. "Got any cigarettes?"

I shook my head. "Didn't bring any. Trying to be good."

"Probably for the best. May I stay?"

Taking my sullen silence as an affirmative, she closed her eyes for a moment before she went on. "Thea, tonight you taught my fiancée a lesson I have been trying to teach the silly little bitch for far, far too long."

She stopped as my eyes went wide. I'm rarely lost for words, but this had thrown me. "Your... fiancée?"

"Inge, yes. Does that shock you? I love the stubborn little madam with all my heart, but there are things she does that infuriate me. Like taking it out on you and others because of her insecurity. She has been doing it since soon after I met her and has fucked up so many girls... and guys. She has a vindictive streak and likes hurting people as you have seen with her nasty name-calling. I want to take the final step for both of us and marry her, but if I cannot knock that out of her, I fear that I may not be able to."

I sat in shock. "So you used me?"

"Yes Thea. I used you. People are scared of her. She intimidates them in a nasty way. I wanted her to see what it is like when someone fights back. She did something similar to a girl she took exception to last year and I have regretted letting her do it ever since. I didn't think she'd go as far as she did, but it got out of hand. I needed someone who I knew would not just fight back, but go at her hell for leather until she was the one that was curled up in a little ball crying for help." She drained her glass a third time. "I can assure you she is now in awe of you. You won't be getting any more attitude and I am pretty certain no-one else will either."

I downed my own drink and winced as I slammed the glass down on the tabletop. She made to pour me another but I got up and went over to the bedside table and picked up my wine. There was still plenty left. "I'll stick to this thanks." I sat back down.

She looked at me levelly. "Be more comfortable over there..." She nodded at the bed behind me.

I took a sip of wine. "I'm fine here thanks... for now." I was letting her know that whatever happened from here on in depended on what she said in the next few minutes.

She didn't bother with the glass this time, tipping the bottle to her mouth. "Thea, I'm sorry about using you tonight. I'm sorry about the subterfuge, the lies. And I honestly deeply regret that Jessica was in the picture I used." She shrugged. "I'm sorry but I just love Inge so much - I know what she's like, but I cannot help it-"

I cut her off, my voice angry. I shook a finger at her. "Krys, whatever else you apologise to me for, don't ever fucking apologise to me for who you love, got it? That's right out of anyone's control."

She puffed her cheeks out and sighed deeply. "Fuck me, we really have got a good one here! Thank you Thea. I think you deserve a full explanation. May I?"

I nodded.

"Ok, the thing is Thea; you came to me out of the blue as a potential solution to my little Inge problem. We've been off and on for many years since she was a new recruit like you. It just happened between us during a conference. Before I knew where I was, I was deep into my second divorce and deeply in love with a girl that worked for me and was about two dozen steps beneath me on the ladder. It was fucking hard for both of us, but more-so for her. The expectation, the pressure - perceived or not. The feeling that whatever she did, it was because of who I was, not what she achieved herself. Then there was the fear of us being discovered. She changed and began to become the vindictive little cow you have had to endure these last few months. I hate her for it, but I love her all the same. I tried everything I could think of but nothing worked. I felt she was drifting away from me and I had to do something drastic."

She took another pull on the bottle, tilting it towards me. "Then I found out about you. You seemed perfect. When this trip was arranged, I set a plan in motion. I told Inge she could have a little fun at your expense - repeat her domination game from last year. She wasn't convinced you'd come, so I told her I had a little incentive for you." She took another drink. "Then I let Stine overhear us - what Inge had planned for you. Stine has done many things over the years, but she has a very strict moral compass. I had no doubt she would try and warn you of our little plan. I didn't want you to be a alone up there. You needed an ally."

I interrupted. "Very kind of you I'm sure. And Erik? Was he a plant as well?"

She looked puzzled. "I know nothing of Erik's involvement other than what happened upstairs."

I believed her - just a lucky coincidence.

Krystyna went on. "So once she had warned you, did you have a nice evening with Stine?"

I lied. "Just said thanks and off she went."

Krystyna let out a deep belly laugh. "Yes, but not for a very long time, Thea. CCTV shows her leaving this room almost two hours after she arrived.

"Might have known. Ok, got me bang to rights." I glanced at the bed behind us. "We fucked each other stupid on that bed for two hours. She is amazing." I stood picking up the wineglass and took a step towards the bed and held my hand out. My anger had drained away. "Fucking hell, this is getting freaky. I get the feeling that lying down may be more comfortable..."

Smiling she stood and made to remove her robe. "Yes, Stine is amazing and yes, it will be more comfortable."

I'd hadn't even touched her upstairs and I wanted to desperately - but not yet. I shook my head. "Keep that on."

She looked at me with narrowed eyes. "For now?"

"That depends. You've got a lot to claw back, Krys." Putting the glass on the bedside table I slipped into bed and removing nothing but her glasses, she followed me. I allowed her to kiss me, her full lips sucking on my lower one. The feel of the shiny satin garments flowing over our skin was like an aphrodisiac. As her hand went down below, I summoned up all my willpower and reluctantly slapped it, shaking my head.

"Not yet... go on..." I put my head on her shoulder, feeling the softness of the satin, smelling her hair and the subtle fragrance of her skin.

She kissed the top of my head. "Ok, Thea. Here goes. It may come as a shock to you but we have a mutual friend. Someone who I have known for a long time and have come to care for deeply and trust with every ounce of my being. She knows full well what would happen if it got out about the sort of places I frequent in Edinburgh and other well-selected places around the world. She has remained a loyal and wonderful friend to me. I met her first when she was a student, just setting out on her little journey. Back then she didn't have so many piercings or tattoos, but I have watched her add to her beguiling collection over the years." She grinned down at me. "That tongue stud she got last year - oh my!"

My head was reeling as realisation dawned. "Oh my fucking Lord!" I propped up on one elbow and looked her in the eyes. "Bex? Fucking hell I don't believe this!"

She smiled back, stroking my face. "Yes, me and Rebecca Sutton. She's been a guilty little pleasure of mine for many years. I don't like it as hard and nasty as you girls at the Girl on a Hot Tin Roof, but I have my darker side and Rebecca knows my limits better than anyone. She is one who stands up to me. Oh my fucking Lord, does she stand up to me? " She sighed wistfully. "I'm not sure I've ever experienced a more complete lover..."

I was almost speechless. "Bex!"

"Rebecca to me. Always Rebecca. My good and faithful Edinburgh lover who has never betrayed me or revealed my identity. She was eighteen when we first met. Thirteen years I've known her..." She tailed off and looked down at me grinning. "She is quite simply one of the best. In her own words, she is 'red fucking hot!'"

I had to laugh. "She is that! Oh my God, I can't get my head around this. You and fucking Bex... all that time!"

I reached over and took a sip of wine. Krystyna nodded to the glass. "May I?"

I took another sip and closed my lips over hers allowing the liquid to spill into her mouth. I licked a little dribble that escaped down her chin. As she purred, I said, "There may be more of that soon, but I need to hear the rest first..."

"Of course. You deserve nothing less." I snuggled back down onto her shoulder and she continued, this time in a more businesslike manner. "So, a few months ago we were very lying much like this, Rebecca and I, and she tells me that a very good friend of hers is about to start work at the company for which I just happen to be the CEO. Naturally I ask her for a little character reference and let's just say that she tells me I am getting a feisty little workaholic who takes shit from no-one, pushes her limits in and out of bed, goes to places most of us have never even dreamed of. Oh, and of course being Rebecca, she tells me you are red fucking hot!"

I closed my eyes. "I'll fucking kill her..."

Krystyna shook her head. "No, little mouse. If you are going to kill anyone it is me. I can be very persuasive. She cares for you very deeply as I believe you do her. When she told me of the things you have done - your ju-jitsu, the boarding school fight, your little adventures at Girl on a Hot Tin Roof, I began to think that maybe you were the answer to my prayers. So once you were on board at NA, I saw to it that you were assigned to the same campaign as Inge. I knew full well what her reaction to you would be. She'd see you as a threat and she'd try to dominate you. From what Rebecca told me, I hoped that you would fight back and put my darling Inge firmly in her place. The way I saw you react to her on the balcony after the announcement impressed me greatly."

She paused and stroked my hair once more. "And once I saw you in action at the Girl on a Hot Tin Roof, I knew for certain."

I had been waiting patiently for this - how she had got the picture. I prayed that it hadn't been Bex. I couldn't have coped with that. "What? You saw me there? How the fuck?"

Krystyna laughed once more. "I've been doing this since before you were born, little mouse. I have become very adept at not being recognised. Various very expensive wigs, dark glasses. A few pretend piercings and henna tattoos. Amazing how you can blend in with any surroundings. I watched you scream in agony and ecstasy and I have also seen your lovely girlfriend Jessica doing her thing. Inge is not the only one in awe of you. I was and still am in awe of you both. I hope I have the privilege of meeting her someday so I can apologise to her in person for taking that sneaky little image."

My mouth was wide open in shock. I took hold of her hand and closed her fingers around my upper arm. "Can you pinch me - I'm dreaming!"

She nipped hard and I gasped. "Still asleep?"

I swallowed and shook my head. "Apparently not. Come on then - let's have it all..."

"Not much more to say really. I loved your honest response to me about what Inge had said. I already knew your inclinations of course, but it was refreshing to hear you admit so candidly. I was with Rebecca the day after the announcement. I told her you'd be coming over here and I thought it would be our best chance. But I was worried about the fact that there would be guys present as you appeared to be girl-only. Then Rebecca told me of your little burgeoning fantasies of sharing with Jessica. She assured me you could do it. It seemed too good an opportunity to waste on both sides of the equation. Everything seemed to be coming together like it was destiny. I planted a few seeds with Inge and she came up with a little plan. I made sure Stine was aware, I provided the contents of the envelope which Suki delivered and..."

She went quiet for a few moments. "The plan worked out better than I could ever have hoped. The little mouse that we caught in our trap looked like she was a broken shell. Then she emerged like a phoenix from the flames and left her hitherto tormentor in a broken heap. Caroline's little premature departure was all an act to set things up - but she was right - Inge should have picked on someone her own size. I think she has learned that the hard way."

She rolled over so she was above me. She kissed me tenderly. "And I have you to thank for that." She closed her eyes. "Do you hate me, Thea? I have manipulated you and used you and to an extent Jessica..."

I kissed her back. "Jeez, you are a fucking devious bitch! No, I don't hate you, but I'll take time to forgive the picture. I am someone who pushes my limits all the time. Now I've pushed a few more." Despite her size, I wrapped my legs and arms around her and holding her tight, flipped her over and lay on top of her. "Once I got into it, it was fucking incredible and I hope I did sort Inge out once and for all."

Her voice was quiet. "I have left her with Stine tonight. I think it best she thinks it over on her own. Like you, I also gave her a few things to think about before I came down here."

She sighed and looked up at me. "Thank you, Thea. You are one in a million. There's a big bonus for you..."