Pick on Someone Your Own Size Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scowled back and pointed a finger in her face. "Don't you fucking dare, lady!" I looked around me. "This is bonus enough. Upstairs was bonus enough..."

She shook her head. She was back to being the CEO. "Sorry - already taken care of. Now, that thing with your hand - how the fuck do you do that?"

"Oh, my little glove-puppet move? Like Inge, you probably don't deserve this." For the second time that night, I rammed my hand home very hard indeed. There was still a little more anger in me than I thought. "You mean that thing?" I saw her eyes go wide and her mouth fly open as she let out a shocked little grunt.

She stiffened beneath me and her voice was a barely audible rasp. "Yes, that thing..."

I twisted my hand hard and got to work once more.

Three

I woke feeling a languid arm around my waist and long fingers stroking me gently. I purred and rolled into her embrace.

One of the satin robes was hanging from the corner of a wardrobe, the other in a crumpled heap under the table. The wineglass was on the floor and a large red stain spread down the duvet and onto the expensive looking carpet.

Krystyna looked around and laughed. "Looks like someone had a good night!" She stretched and winced. "Fuck me, you go hard for a little one!" She put a finger to my mouth. "You ok? Didn't push you too far, did we? God, those things you did were incredible."

"No-one pushes me but myself, Krys. I met Erik on the way up and he said the guys would hold back. That's not how I work, so I told him no - full on or nothing. I'm glad I did - it was a revelation to me. They are a pretty spectacular bunch of guys. And Stine's not bad either!"

Krystyna sighed. "They are great guys. Stine and Willem are an item even though he is fifteen years her junior. Did she tell you of her other little job?"

"The movies? Yes, she's offered me a part. At least if you sack me I'll have another career. Last night you said two of them have made movies - so who?"

She looked at me. "Willem - it's how he and Stine got together. He's done a dozen or so. Daniel, the quiet one - he's been in three of them. We're trying to persuade Erik, but he is hoping to make it as a mainstream actor, so..." She shrugged. "Shame, he is fucking good."

"They were all fucking good. So with those two and Stine, I've made out with three porn stars! Wow, way to go!"

Krystyna grinned down at me. "Four - I told you I was a mistress of disguise!"

"You - in porn films?" I was incredulous.

She laughed at my reaction. "Completely incognito. Not even Bex, Inge or my ex-husbands would recognise me. Two fleeting five second cameos. Hey, Hitchcock did it - Stan Lee did it, bless him!" She snuggled down and whispered. "My back to the camera, wig, fucking and licking away merrily. I'll show you them some day, promise!"

She may have only been a porn star for ten seconds, but I couldn't resist another fuck with her before she went to check in on Inge. It was gentle, slow and sensuous - a complete opposite to the frantic action of the previous night.

Once she had gone, I lay for ages trying to take it all in. Once again I had Bex to thank for something amazing and life-changing.

I texted her and felt a little tear slide down my cheek as I typed. 'Was going to kill you but for the second time I owe you big time. Bexie Sutton, you are the best friend a girl could ever wish for. Love you x, T.'

She came back seconds later. 'Was it red fucking hot?'

'No - white fucking hot!'

'Sort the bitch out?'

'Fucking bet!'

'Told you you'd get your day with her soon!'

'Be my glove puppet on Friday?'

'That was the reward I was hoping for - with Jess up my arse and Moys face-sitting :o) Oh and LYT xxx.'

My morning shower felt wonderful. Apart from the main head, there were jets that came out from the walls and floor completely engulfing me in a blissfully hot cascade. I was utterly exhilarated. There was still a raw nerve about Jess and the picture, but I knew it would heal in time.

I was a little sad that Jess hadn't been there for my first experience - that it had been Stine that had first licked the cum from me, but I knew now that someday soon Jess and I would be doing it together and I couldn't wait.

I was a little late down to breakfast and wondered what sort of reception I'd get from last night's participants. I saw Suki sitting across from the breakfast bar with Rob and another girl. She saw me and grinned, putting little clawed hands up to her chest as I had done last night. She mimed a little squeak and giggled. I mimed a big yawn back and her pretty little face was lost behind her hands as she burst into uncontrollable laughter, much to the consternation of her table-mates.

Then the moment I was dreading. Inge came back inside from the terrace, presumably after her first cigarette of the day. I was sitting near the staircase so there was no way I could avoid her. As she weaved her way through the tables it was obvious she was going to come up behind me. I decided to sit tight and see what happened.

Aware of her presence, I braced a little and felt a hand on my shoulder. A light touch. I turned and looked up at her, white-blonde hair still damp from her shower. She looked at me evenly for a long moment and I held her gaze. She seemed to be trembling slightly. I barely heard the words she said she was so quiet.

"Sorry Thea. And... takk."

Thank you.

With that, she turned and walked towards the spiral staircase. I watched her as she ascended. At the top she leaned on the rail and looked down at me. I expected a finger or some other obscene gesture, but she simply nodded her head almost imperceptibly. I returned her gesture and she was gone.

Sighing with relief, I sat alone with my coffee for a few minutes idly doing things on my phone. I saw a message come up from an unknown number and flicked it open.

'Check your bank account balance - Krys x'

I did and nearly had a heart attack. I knew the bonus for the Helstrom job was colossal and this was way more than that.

'Fkng hell are you mad?'

I expected another message, but my phone rang - the same number. "No, just grateful. It's a thank-you and an acceptance that I went too far. Treat Jessica to a wonderful holiday, Thea. I hope we can remain on the same terms we parted this morning..."

I was almost speechless. "Thanks, Krys. I'd like that very much too."

"Now my dear, I must go. Have a safe trip home and give my love to Rebecca. I'm in Edinburgh soon - I hope we can arrange a little get-together?" She paused, her voice a whisper. "Inge is at the door. I have a question to put to her. Wish me luck!"

I was just about back on solid ground when I saw Caroline getting up from her table and taking her empties back to the breakfast bar. She saw me and made her way over, smiling.

"You survived then?" That upper-class Scots voice that made Bex sound like a council estate chav.

I grinned at her. "Sure did. Thanks for looking out for me. I appreciated your stand, but I wish you'd stayed and I'd have got to know you better."

She sat down opposite me. "I'd have loved to have stayed as well, but I had my part to play."

I took a sip of coffee and shook my head laughing. "Oh fuck, what with plans within plans, blackmail, revenge and retribution - it was all like a porn version of bloody Shakespeare!"

She laughed. "I'm sure Krystyna is descended from Machiavelli. God they way she rehearsed me!" She whispered, "But the 'pick on someone your own size' was all me though - lovely to see Inge squirm!"

"Bloody hell you had me fooled at the time. Sorry you weren't there, but at least you got Freddy." I leaned in conspiratorially. "I think he has a thing for you!"

She rose laughing. "Oh I fucking well hope so, darling. And me for him - heis my bloody boy-friend after all!" She took a couple of steps towards the staircase and turned back, her hand to her mouth. "Hmm, I wonder?" She placed placed her elbows on the table and leaned in, looking intently at me. She took out her phone and tapped a few buttons, never taking her gaze from mine. Her voice was a quiet whisper as she held it to her ear. "Freddie babes, can you knock off gardening duties for an hour? Yeah? Great, see you in my room in five!"

She hung up grinning. "Come on little mouse. Hours until your coach arrives for the airport. I'll be going back to Oslo with Krys and Inge later. That gives us plenty of time to get to know each other better!"

'Little mouse.' It seemed like I had a new nickname and I quite liked it.

I quite liked Freddy and Caroline too. She kept her boots on for me and the sound of her voice as I sucked Freddie's cum from her snatch combined with the leather sliding across my back and shoulders made me quiver. Freddie was away from his gardening duties for much more than an hour and I only just made the coach by the skin of my teeth.

Four

I took the quivering head of the huge cock from my mouth and held it inches from my face. It looked enormous in my tiny hand. Another slightly larger hand joined me and we began to stroke it together. I held my breath and waited for the moment we had been waiting for for so long.

Erik let out a guttural cry as he shot his load. I felt it rain down on me, across my left cheek, my lips, my chin. I moaned as the tongue probing between my legs went deeper, licking my juices as they poured from me.

There was a beautiful face in front of me, surrounded by a mass of gleaming red hair. Her green eyes were shining with lust and love. Her voice was trembling as she whispered. "Oh fuck, Thea. I've longed for this. You look so beautiful!"

She moved towards me, her tongue slowly protruding from her parted lips. As the first dribble of cum began to slide from my chin she caught it on her tongue and licked her way up towards my mouth. I heard a soft voice beside me and a small camera was held up.

"I just need to immortalise this moment, little mouse!" Stine tapped the shutter release a few times and sighed with satisfaction.

Jess's sticky tongue was slipping into my mouth, my hands now in her soft red hair. Stine held up the back of the camera to us and we both groaned as we saw our wet, sticky faces on the screen, eyes shining, tongues and lips mashing together. Krystyna now joined us in a wonderful three-way kiss before taking Erik's still hard cock in her mouth and sucking the last few drops from him.

As Jess licked at my face, the probing between my legs became more urgent. She gathered up a last mouthful of cum from me and pulled Krystyna towards her. She opened her mouth slowly and let it dribble into Krystyna's.

I was panting with lust now, aching for release. Krystyna moved towards me and I took the load from her, sucking at her mouth noisily.

I pulled away from the tongue that was giving me such pleasure and looked down at the almost white-blonde hair and the icy blue eyes that were staring back up at me. I opened my mouth and let the last of the cum dribble out. Below me, Inge groaned and opened her own mouth wide. I let it all out slowly, cutting the stream off with my lips, watching intently as it splattered down onto Inge's mouth and face.

Inge wriggled out from beneath me and looked across at Tomas, who was being kept interested by Stine, her pigtailed head bobbing as she worked on him.

Inge pointed at me. "Fuck the bitch until she screams, Tomas!" She grinned and winked at me. Her one little reminder of the night six months earlier.

As he entered me from behind, Inge took hold of my left hand and Krystyna my right. Grinning, they both shuddered as I slid my hands one by one into their soaking wet pussies. I grinned back at them. "Hello, my little glove puppets!"

Jess leaned towards me, her face still glazed with cum. "I love you, Thea McLeod-Hale."

I almost choked on my tears as I replied. "Love you too Mrs. Jessica McLeod-Hale!"

She ran her hand through my hair. "Enjoying the honeymoon?"

I was about to respond when Willem slipped into Jess from the rear. I watched her face intently as he went deep inside her. Our lips met as the momentum of our two assailants pushed us together. I could barely breathe by the time we pulled apart.

I looked around the oval room with the picture windows overlooking the mountains and the fjord. It was almost midnight but the sky was still light. The view outside was spectacular. It had been equally as spectacular a few hours earlier as we concluded our civil ceremony on the lawn in front of Krystyna's villa.

The view inside the room was no less amazing as I looked at the sprawling mass of ecstatically writhing flesh all around me.

I looked back at my new wife. "Yes, Jess - it's the best honeymoon a girl could wish for."

Another voice carried to me over the general moaning and sighing. "Yeah, and time for the bridesmaids and camerawomen to get involved - dunno 'bout you Stine, but I'm fucking dripping here!"

I turned as Bex put down a video camera and Stine her still camera on the central table. "Enough wedding pictures I think. Can't wait for the DVD to come out!"

Tossing her jet black mane of hair, Bex held the large strap-on she was wearing provocatively. She took Stine by hand. "I want to know the Norwegian for 'fuck me with that big strap-on until I cannot walk.'"

As she led Stine to a side couch, she passed Inge. Bex pointed down at her. "I'll be back for you later..." She cast a beady eye first at Tomas then Erik then Willem. "And any of you three come near me, you're fucking dead, got it?"

Inge broke off a long kiss with Krystyna and looked at me. Her ice-blue eyes seemed to have life in them again. "Hey, McLeod?"

I shot her a look. "That's McLeod-Hale to you..."

She narrowed her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Her face cracked into the widest smile I'd ever seen on her. "You know, you're not bad for a jævla liten lesbisk?"

I grinned back as my fingers began to flex and wriggle. "You're not bad for a fittryne either."

Five

Much later, Jess and I lay curled up together in bed, the midnight sun still streaming in through the picture windows. Despite the stunning view, we could barely take our eyes off the huge screen on the wall. It had been playing the same loop over and over for almost an hour.

The full orgy scene was over forty minutes but the extra snippets that Stine had edited in were only ninety seconds in total. For what must be the fiftieth time, the tiny girl with the long blonde pigtails rose up, her back to the camera, revealing a long glistening cock between her legs. As she slowly ground back down, the girl next to her with the mass of waist-length jet black hair bounced enthusiastically on her partner. The scene changed. Now pigtails was being taken from behind on all fours. Her face was buried between dark-hair's legs. Only dark-hair's mouth was visible as she was face-fucked, her free hand stroking another large erection. Guy number one pulled out and came over pigtail's buttocks as cum oozed from between dark-hair's lips as her guy shot his load into her mouth.

Stine's edit was incredible. There was a quick change of view as Lyse, the tiny girl with the pigtails began to lick the cum from the face of Silje, the dark-haired girl as she jerked hard on the cock in her hand. As it erupted over their upturned faces, both girls were covered in jizz and the sequence went on for a long time. It was incredibly hot scene as they kissed and shared the loads.

I pulled Jess in tighter and looked across the room to where two wigs lay on the armchair, one jet black and one blonde with long pigtails. I looked back at the screen as the loop began to play again. "It's amazing - Stine's a genius. You can't even see the join!"

The sequence with Lyse and Silje had been shot a month before along with the rest of the orgy. Mine and Jess's ninety seconds of fame had been shot two days ago and Stine had just finished editing. There was a nice little credit at the end - 'Orgy girls - Tanni & Rhia' - a shortening of my middle name Tanith and Jess's Rhiannon. Bex was green with envy that her tattoos and piercings precluded any anonymity so she could not appear herself. She vowed we'd pay for it at Girl on a Hot Tin Roof and that was ok by me.

Jess kissed me. "Best wedding present ever! D'you think anyone will ever recognise us?"

I grinned and licked her where Lyse had just licked Silje. "D'you know Rhia the Porn Star, I think I'd quite like it if they did!"