Pick Up/Drop Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was time. I reached around with one arm underneath her chest and pulled her up tight against me, my cock still deep inside her. I tightly squeezed her breasts through her jumper and felt her heart racing. With hot musky breath I whispered heavily through her hair into her ear: "now I'm going to impregnate you".

Call it foresight, or whatever you will, but in the moment we both knew that it was true. "Yes." She gasped. "I want it. I want it so fucking much."

I pulled my arm back and gripped both of her hips. She bent over again, arching her back as much as possible, her pussy guiding me in deeper than ever before. She knew that this was the moment we had both been waiting for. I fucked her, thrust into her, again and again, each time pulling her hips towards me, each time stronger and each time closer to the finish. Her legs were now trembling and her back rose and fell in spasms with the huge breaths that she was taking. Finally, I couldn't hold it any longer.

I came.

I arched my back as the explosion came. I pulled her hips so tight to my body that her ass flattened out against my legs, our sweat mingling, my fingers digging deep into her sides. My cock was so deep that it must have been touching her cervix, and she cried out as I released wave after wave of my seed deep inside her. Her body was now convulsing as she orgasmed, and her juices ran down her leg. I could feel her pussy contracting in waves of ecstasy as it milked more and more of my semen out of me. I again pulled her up tight against me, my balls still releasing more and more into her body, as we both shuddered and writhed with the perfection and pleasure of the moment. I don't know how long we stood there, entwined and connected, our beings merging themselves to one another, binding, exchanging.

As the moment finally began to pass she again bent over the counter top, my dick still inside her, and arched her back to let the cum flow as deep inside her as possible. Occasionally, she shuddered as the aftershocks of the climax washed over her. Our breathing slowly calmed. I had no doubt about what had happened though. Even when I normally come, I come pretty hard. And I had released more than I had ever imagined inside of her. Her thighs were soaking wet and it had even made a mess of her panties which were down by her knees, even though they had already been soaked before she had taken them off.

I stroked and massaged her ass and her hips and her back, and she sighed softly. She was truly beautiful, and I didn't regret for one minute what we had just done. Somehow, even though this was something we would both take to the grave, we knew that it was the right thing to do. We had to do it. Maybe we had always had to do this, and everything had just led up to it.

Finally, I slowly pulled myself out of her, and a little more cum leaked down onto her legs. With a smile, I offered her a piece of kitchen roll. "Thanks" she said, turning around and straightening up, and looking at me with bright and happy eyes. But instead of wiping herself straight away, she ran a finger up the inside of her thigh, wiping some of my creamy seed, and slowly massaged it between her finger and thumb. Then, she put the finger and thumb in her mouth.

"I just wanted to taste what is now inside of me." She said, shyly.

Then she wiped herself and pulled up her panties and tights, and straightened her dress. I pulled up my trousers and we both tried to wipe away the sweat as much as possible. I positioned my cock to try to hide its bulge which stubbornly wouldn't recede, even though the act was complete.

She came close to me again, now somehow radiant and glowing, with a smile on her face. She put her arms on my chest and I put mine around her waist. She looked up at me through her dark lashes.

"Thank you." She whispered.

And then we kissed. This was the first time -- before there had been too much urgency. Her soft lips pressed against mine and our tongues wound around each other. She tasted just as sweet as I had imagined.

Eventually, we stopped and stepped back from one another blinking. Slowly, the real world began to return. Where were the kids? I peered through the blinds in the kitchen and could see them in the distance, still playing with the other daycare assistant. I was a little surprised that the other assistant didn't mind that I was so late, but then it struck me: why were they both there so late anyway? Wouldn't only one of them normally stay to wait for late parents?

I looked at Alessandra and I could see that she could read the thoughts that were running through my head. She giggled out loud, and then said "come on, slowcoach!", and ran out of the kitchen and out into the garden. I ran after her and greeted the kids with a big hug.

Laura, the other daycare assistant, turned to face me with a big grin when I had put both of the kids down. "Ohhh, so Daddy finally came!".

"I'm so sorry Laura, it's been an unusual day." I said. And then I started. What did she just say? She couldn't possibly know what had just happened, could she? No. It must just be my imagination. But I could have sworn that she had a knowing smile on her face, and I could see Alessandra smothering more giggles out of the corner of my eye. Could women possibly be this sly and crafty? I thought about it for a moment. Yes. Yes, they probably could. I couldn't help laughing myself. But now, it was really time to go home. I took the kids, got in the car and drove home, shaking my head and wondering what the hell had just happened. And then chuckling at the beauty and fun of it.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Picking the kids up from daycare is always one of the best times of day.

12