Pick Your Poison Ch. 01

Story Info
Fucks his way through wholesome, a whore and forbidden.
2.7k words
4.45
4.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wolesome, The Whore and The Forbidden is what I intended to call this but had to shorten it down.

**************************

I honestly don't know what's wrong with me. I think with my dick and not my brain like most college guys, but this mess might turn out, or it may cause me to run away and join the Foreign Legion.

Just a quick note on the backstory: I'm Dave Johnson, originally from Duluth, MN and am in Naval ROTC at Iowa State in Ames, IA. My dad and grandpa both worked Lake Superior and both died on that lake. My mom struggled with that and took her own life my sophomore year of college.

My friend and roommate Lance Davis is also in NROTC with me. He was a Navy brat and settled in Ames in junior high while his dad was an instructor at ISU, but now have moved about an hour away to Des Moines where he is a commercial airline pilot. Lance and I live in the Ames house while we finish up school. We are seniors and I owe them a lot- you could say I owe them more than I can repay and they have taken this orphan in as one of their own. I was in a dark place and they saved me....

Which is why this gets so fucked up.

Lance has a sister Lori. Lori is average looking in the face. She could be pretty but usually has that "resting bitch face" thing going on. Dark hair, lithe, athletic with nice sized breasts. If she smiled and seemed friendlier, she could light up the football stadium, but as it stands, she usually lights up a small room, maybe a small closet.

Even though the Davis family took me in as one of their own, to say "Lori is like a sister to me" is an overstatement. But if I said "Lori is the forbidden fruit I need to taste", that might be a bit of an understatement.

Lori was around a year younger than Lance and I and went to the University of Northern Iowa- the "teacher's college" about 2 hours away, but since Ames was her main home, she came down frequently, especially for Iowa State football games. Someday Lori will make a great principal or superintendent of a school, but as a teacher... she will need to soften up.

Lori, The Forbidden.

**************************

Amy was Lori's roommate and someday we will probably read about her being involved in a sex scandal. She is pretty, has a wicked smile, flirty eyes, tits that are oversized for her frame, and is a mean drunk.

Amy, The Whore.

***********************

Finally, there is Diana, The Wholesome. Virginal, pure, ivory skin. Big green eyes, bright smile. Friendly, will probably win "National Teacher of the Year" twice and make somebody the perfect wife- in about 5 years. How she got hooked up with the other two is beyond me.

*********************************

Lori brought her two normal friends down for the UNI/ ISU football game, traditionally over Labor Day Weekend. The UNI campus cleared out but ISU had quite a few parties which meant Amy would get drunk and mean, I'd dream of fucking Lori which in turn would cockblock me from picking up a random chic here.

It seemed last week that Diana flirted with me and was open to... something, but nothing happened. This week I thought I would pursue it harder. Maybe seeing me fuck her- the Wholsome Virgin Maid would make me seem desirable to Lori. It wasn't fair to Diana, but then again, maybe I needed to look at Diana as desirable and not like some kid sister tagging along.

Amy hung on Lance some, but then moved on to some other guy at the party we were at. Lance ended up hooking up with some gal and ended up back at her place. Diana and I danced and stayed close all night.

"Mmm, you are warm, not hot, just warm," she cooed.

"'Not hot', just what every guy wants to hear," I teased back.

"Um, I mean! Wait, that's not what I meant! I..."

I held her at arms' length, her tiny frame seemed small in in grasp, as she struggled to find words. Then she saw I was teasing her.

"I DO think you're 'hot' by the way," she said in a voice that sounded more sultry than I had ever heard from her before. I didn't know her well, but well enough to notice this change in persona.

"And you, my dear, are..." What do you say, "cute", "sweet", "innocent"? "Someone who I want to split apart"?

So I leaned in and kissed her. Kissed her strawberry lips and she kissed back. Our tongues found each other- it was sloppy and a little awkward but in that instant we saw our chance to escape and head home to a what we hoped was an empty house.

**********************

"I've never done this, Dave, but I trust you. I have only had one drink all night, I give you my full consent. I want to explore you and I want you to do magical things to me," she said.

It was a little strange to hear that, but her resolve was solid and she was going to trust me to do whatever I wanted. I wanted to put my cock in her mouth, then taste her pussy, then split her open and fill her tight pussy full of about 8 loads of cum. Setting the bar that high was probably setting myself up for disappointment, but I wanted to shoot for the stars.

We slowly undressed. Normally, tearing off clothes and getting to it was how it usually went down, but she was a virgin, still 18 for a week, and neither one of us was fueled by alcohol for the most part. This would be her best sex ever at this point and had the potential to be my best sex ever, too.

We went slow. She was a trooper, playing with my cock and licking it. I gave her lots of feedback and warned her before I shot my first load. She took it on her small, perky tits. She didn't swallow but did lick it up. "Mmm, next time I promise to swallow," she said.

I then explored her body. Starting with her breasts, her sides, her tummy, her thighs, inner thighs, backs of her knees, thighs, up to her pussy. She was gasping for air and had goosebumps when my first finger worked inside her tiny pussy. Then a second. I opened her lips and lapped up her pussy until she came.

By then I was rock-fucking-hard again and she looked st me, nodded, and said, "Yes, please. No condom. I'm... I'm good."

Whatever that meant, I didn't care. She told me to fuck her bareback and I did. I filled her with so much cum that night. I fucked her missionary, I fucker her doggy, prone bone, fingered her ass. I came on her face, her ass and repeatedly in her pussy.

Sunday after she left, I went out and bought new sheets and air freshners. These sheets were ruined and it was awesome!

I had actually forgotten about Lori, The Forbidden. While Diana may not be virginal now, she still seemed wholesome. I found myself taken with her.

Two weeks later they came down for another football game. Diana was having her period and we couldn't do much. She slept in bed with me but that was it. But since my bedroom was next to the one Lori used, I heard Lori and Amy while I lay awake, listening to Diana's restful, deep sleep breathing. I actually was feeling good about Diana. I was going to hopefully go active duty navy in a year and Diana was only a sophomore- and a young one at that. She had her 19th birthday a week after we first slept together. By this point I really didn't think of it as "fucking" because that sounded a little cheap.

But speaking of "fucking" I could hear not so subtle moans coming from Lori's room. At first I thought one of them must has a guy in there, but I could hear two distinctive female voices. Moaning. Dildos, scissoring, finger fucking, oral- it sounded lime they were working through every lesbian porn scenario.

"Maybe that's why Lori isn't into me," I thought as my cock got hard.

Fuck.

My mind was creating images and all of a sudden the cute 19 year old with only my experience in her was being pushed aside for the two sexy whores eating each others' pussies, fingering, fisting, cumming...

*****************************

I went out to the store while the three of them and Lance stayed behind. When I came back, Lance was gone and so was Diana. Words had been spoken, Amy slapped Diana and Lance couldn't take it and went over to his new girlfriend's place, leaving me to fend for myself. Thanks, Buddy. Diana had left, and no one knew where to.

After an hour Diana called and said she was at a high school friend Taylor's dorm and was safe. She would call later. Lori and Amy started to open up and tried to explain their side of it. It was part PMS and part bitchy mean girls. Being completely honest, the slap was not necessary but the comment Diana made was not necessary either.

And Lori was in a sports bra and yoga pants. Camel toe on full display.

Fuck, there was that desire again!

I made some supper for the three of us and we settled in for a movie. Diana and I texted a bit back and forth and she said she was feeling used and wasn't sure she could be in a long distance relstionship. Next weekend we needed to talk. Her high school friend was taking her back to her campus tonight.

I didn't share all of this with The Forbidden and The Whore, but they knew something was up. So we drank. Drank quite a bit, actually.

We played strip poker but with three barely dressed college kids that only took a few hands to be naked. Lori was absolutely stunning. And she was smiling, and it seemed genuine. She was beautiful. Amy was a hottie as well, but now I remembered and fully understood why I was so smitten with Lori.

Since poker seemed to be over, we drew cards, highest 2 cards had to make out for 2 minutes. I made out with Lori first, then she made out with Amy, then I made out with Amy, the girls again where we added the "loser" had to play with thselves while the other two went at it, but no cumming.

While they went it, I stacked the deck and only had 4 cards in there, all queens. It was obvious what I had done when we drew the next hand, and when we all had queens, I said, "Hmm, looks like we tied so we all have to go at once."

"Get over here. You had the Queen of Hearts so we will start with you," Lori said.

Right there in the middle of the living room I laid down on my back and they both licked my cock. "I want to taste one of you," I said, and Lori moved up and set her pussy down on my face while Amy contined to suck my cock.

Then a fucking timer went off!

"We can play games, too," Lori said.

I started to protest, and Amy did, too.

"Fuck the timer! Fuck me, Dave! Amy said.

"Hold on!" Lori said. "Maybe Dave doesn't want to fuck you, or me. Maybe he's 'saving himself'."

The dig towards whatever Diana and I have- had- was not necessary but the pause gave me a chance to think before I said or did something stupid.

One thing I have learned is to NEVER underestimate my ability to fuck things up.

"I thought you gals were into gals. I mean, look at me- and I think you chose each other last night instead of me."

Wow. Smooth Dave. You really fucked that chance up. Hope your hands are smooth...

But the two girls looked at each other, smiled and Lori said, "He has always had a crush on me. We should make him choose."

Okay, maybe. But what were my choices?

"David, do you choose the virgin slut who is at her gay best friend's dorm, or us?" Amy said.

Gay best friend? A guy? THEM?!? That's an easy one!

I stood up, I was 10 feet tall, my cock was 2 feet long, a food thick, and harder than diamonds. Holyfuckingshitnoway!! No way this would happen!

"Mmm, Look, Lori, he's hard..." Amy said in a teasing sort of way. "He will have one nasty case of blue balls when he realizes we're fucking with him."

BITCH! I was 6 inches tall for a split second!

"Speak for yourself, Whore, I have always wanted him, except my stupid brother was always twatblocking me." Lori said. "Come here..."

I went to Lori and really touched her. Her nipples were hard and she had grool dripping out of her pussy. Amy slid over next to Lori and fingered Lori while Lori stroked my cock.

"I get his cum," Lori gasped.

"I know you do. This round, anyway," Amy said.

Lori dutifully laid back and spread her legs. "I know you want this, Dave. Make the wait worthwhile."

It all seemed so cheesy and lame- fucking the Object of My Desire- the Forbidden Lori who just last night was finger fucking the girl who was laying near us fingering herself.

I drove my cock into Lori slowly, but when she wanted me to fuck her harder and faster, I did. We were both grunting, moaning, making noise, not noticing the noise coming out of Amy 3 feet away.

"I'm... I'm... gonna..." I moaned

"Do it! Flood me!" Lori begged.

I did. Rope after rope of cum raced up my cock. It was so thick, so heavy, so powerful my cock hurt. Every muscle in my body ached for the same release. I lost my vision briefly and possibly even passed out for a split second.

You know what it's like to want something so bad, and when you finally get it, after all of that wanting, dreaming, anticipation, thinking about every detail- you end up slightly disappointed. The fantasy is better than the reality?

Not this time.

Lori looked at me with a soft, submissive look I have never seen. I won't say it was "Love", but "relief" and "desire" sure fit the bill.

I stayed in as long as I could. She milked my cock, eventually pushing it out as it softened. A big glob of cum plopped out.

Only then did we realize that Amy had squirted while fingerbanging her box.

She lay panting there near us and sais, "Fuck, that was HOT!"

"Which part?"

"ALL of it! The fucking, my squirting. Lori, I know you wanted him, but I still want a turn."

Honestly, at this point, being used as Amy's human dildo didn't excite me until Lori said, "Fine, but he can't cum in your pussy."

"Lie down, Stud, and let me get you ready," Amy said.

She pushed me down on the floor, on my back, and proceeded to clean my cock off. "Mmm, Lori's pussy and your cum are A-MAZE-ING together!"

Okay, I was ready again.

After a moment, Amy straddled me. I wasn't as into Amy as I had been Lori, and after less than a minute I made Amy get up on her knees. Without my direction Lori splayed out so Amy could lick my cum from Lori's pussy. That really got me in the mood! Worst part of it was I couldn't really see Lori's pussy as this was happening but her face was something to behold.

Just before I came I pulled out and shot another load on Amy's ass. This load was pretty small and almost made me hurt just because of overuse- but I'd be a fool to complain.

The living room had wet carpet and smelled of an orgy. Lori plugged an air freshner in and we all went to Lori's room to sleep.

Just before I drifted off, I knew things would get a whole lot worse before they got better.