All Comments on 'Picked up by a Man'

by cat45

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Will there be more chapters? This was a good start but I want to read more! Will they eventually become roommates? A love triangle?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh darling, this story could be my biography. Every weekend my BFFs and I get together to do each other's hair and makeup. We then put on our sluttiest outfits and go on the hunt down 14th street. We even make a contest out of it, whoever sucks the most cocks gets fucked by the rest of us when we get home. The loser for that evening, has to give our cocks a tongue bath after we cum. So really there's no actual losers. I'm hoping that this is just the first chapter of this story as Dani is just starting her journey. So, my dear cat45 I'll be glad to offer either or both of my holes up to you for inspiration if it would help with your creative juices. XOXO, Mary Louise

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

God what an awesome start to this story. I got nice and hard reading all about sucking and fucking and I loved it, made me wish I was 18 all over again. I was a bit of a cock whore when I was that age. I preferred to be with older ‘Daddies’ back then. I did go to the glory holes in adult bookstores so I had to suck young guys also. Once I sucked a real nice cock the was 7 inches and so hard. When he came I loved it. He zipped up and left the booth he was in. I was very thirsty so I got up and opened the door. I saw a gay guy I knew who would Cruise the bookstores. Larry was older maybe 50ish, good looking. He walked over to me and bent over and whispered in my ear’ You’re one hell of a cocksucker’ I was blown away that it was Larry that I sucked off. I wish I’d been able to suck him off other times but we never got together again.

I really hope that you continue with this awesome storyline. PLEASE! I give it 10 stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

510mike510mikeabout 2 years ago

Love it! I've always considered myself as a sissy-slut and could totally see myself being either of the three. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story was so hot….But I think Cat needs to become a sexy wifey-poo to a rich husband who wants to give her everything..That thought just makes so hard…keep writing baby…

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

Great story! I love to cross-dress and please men myself.

cat45cat45about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone who liked my story and commented. I'm writing another chapter for Jim/Dani to get further into crossdressing and sissy sex with men and Gurls. I've really enjoyed writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In my daily life, I am very masculine in appearance, voice and general personality. When I am hooking up with another man, however, I get off on being a total cock-loving slut. My wife likes my smooth physique when I am shaved everywhere below the neck, but what she doesn’t know is that being shaved helps me to become even more sissified when I am sucking and fucking with a lusty man. I don’t tolerate being abused or dominated by asshole men, but I do love playing the role of a sissy cum slut when I’m sucking cock or getting my cute ass thoroughly fucked. That is why your story is such a turn on for me. Thank you so much for writing it. I can’t wait for more.

The_swallowerThe_swalloweralmost 2 years ago

That was an amazing story and so much resonated with me.

The way that cock can turn you so slutty is my experience also.

mjk02341mjk02341almost 2 years ago

Such an awesome story ...I wish there was a sequel...Hopefully coming (cumming) soon.

cat45cat45almost 2 years agoAuthor

mjk, part 2 is already published. Glad that you liked Dani's story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wifey is away so read this story while wearing some extra tight jeans..pinched my nipples while reading about the anal penetration and my cock just started to continually pulse, then suddenly it just shot and pumped..I enjoyed watching the denim darken, just soaked in cum..

JT

cat45cat4510 months agoAuthor

JT, next time she goes away, I suggest you try it with a pair of panties on. It'll blow your mind honey!! Thanks for reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercat45@cat45
I'm an older Bi Curious male interested in CD's bi, gay, bi curious men and women. Have never been with a man but have many fantasies about gay sex. Love reading first time gay sex, forced cuck, crossdressing stories on Lit. Love PM's and can be Masculine Dom or panties wearin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES