Picked Up On The Train

Story Info
Wife Picks Up Black Men On The Train.
2.6k words
4.23
12.7k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers

I told myself I shouldn't. be doing this, that I should never let myself be picked up by a stranger, but when he looked at me I smiled back at him. He was probably from Jamaica, or Kenya, or some other exotic place where people had skin the color of coffee. The second time our eyes met I didn't think of my husband, didn't think of being a faithful wife, just thought of the stranger who had smiled at me twice, imagining him making love to me, thinking about his erection sliding into me. He was tall and handsome, with broad shoulders and a warm and sexy smile. The third time our eyes met our smiles lasted nearly a minute and neither of us took our gazes away. When he finally came over and introduced himself I felt a little giddy, and I think I blushed and looked down at my feet.

When I came to my stop I pulled the chord and I saw him reach for it as well.

When we got off he said his name and asked if I needed a lift, if I was going to take a taxi for the next leg of my journey. Even though my destination was merely a block away, I said yes, I was going to take a taxi. He asked if I'd share one and I nodded.

I looked at his hands and thought about what people say about black men with large hands. His hands were huge. He hailed a taxi and opened the side door for me.

When I got in I told him a name I'd made up as I tried to think of a destination I could tell the driver. None of those times did I think of my husband, only about the man I was with, and when I thought of a place to go I said it out loud and wondered where he was going.

"I'm going there too," he said. ""What a coincidence. Are you staying there?" I told him I was and waited for his reply. "I am too," he said. "Maybe we could have a drink together." I said that would be nice and my head was spinning with desire. Could I let this stranger pick me up? I then flashed about my husband waiting at home for me to get back from my long trip to the city.

He told me his name and I quickly forgot it. "You live here in Boston?" I asked. He said he did and I thought how I could run into him again.

"How about that drink?" he asked. I said I'd love to without giving another thought to my husband or my family or any of my friends. When we got to down town Boston I went with him to the hotel where he was staying and we sat together in the bar. I had told him my name, making up something I don't even remember, then we ordered drinks.

After some brief conversation, he invited me up to his room and, tempted to let myself enjoy whatever happened, I accepted. I said, "I'd love to." He was very handsome and I had the strongest desire to have him make love to me, and when we were inside of his room I kissed him without hesitation, just raised up on my toes and kissed him as if it was the most natural thing in the world. He began undressing me on the spot and I let him, stood just watching him take my clothes off, smiling as he did, waiting for what was to come. When I was nude I did the same to him. We crawled into bed and I reached for his erection immediately and found it, then moved my legs apart and put the head of his penis at my lower lips, moved the head of his cock around against my wet pussy and squeezed it in to me.

He fucked me for nearly twenty minutes and we kissed and fondled one another, then he said my made-up name and I told him I was married. "That is important only to you," he said, "not to me. It's not a problem for me. I don't really care," he said. I asked whether he was married and he said not anymore. I did not give a thought to the fact I had promised to be a faithful wife and I held his penis in me and pushed my hips into his, savoring the feel of a fully engorged penis inside of me.

"I have not done this before," I said and he said it didn't matter. He said it was just between the two of us and he didn't care about vows either of us had taken before. When he was approaching orgasm I let him come in me and said nothing. My tubes had been tied years before and I relished being able to let him come in me, letting him shoot his semen in my vagina, to empty his balls in me. We cuddled and he asked me what I did. "I'm a school teacher," I said, "and I try to teach girls not to do this with strange men."

He laughed at the irony. "Sometimes you need to do for yourself," he said. "I've enjoyed my time with you," he said. "Let's not analyze it. Let's just fuck and enjoy one another and have sex like two adults who like doing it." I savored the comfort of his arms around me and I felt his organ shrink and fall against my leg.

I thanked him for fucking me and not expecting more than an afternoon of pleasure. "If I don't see you again, I hope you have a good life," he said. "Is your husband a good man?" he asked.

I told him he was and he said he was glad. "Is that your real name?" he asked.

I told him no and he said he figured. He walked me out to the sidewalk and we said our goodbyes, and I kissed him and thanked him again. He put his hand on my buttocks and patted my bottom. "You're a great sex partner," he said. "You make love like a married woman on an fling.

"That's because I am one," I said.

One week later I was riding the same train and there he was in the same place. He asked if I was going to Boston again and I said if he was. We got off and hailed a taxi, then we rode to the same hotel. We skipped the drinks and went right to his room.

"Still married?" he asked. I said not for a couple of hours and he opened the door to his room and I followed him in. We repeated the routine just inside the door, kissing and taking off our clothes slowly, savoring the sight of one another. I knelt and took him in my mouth, sucking him and licking his entire shaft. When I finished we went straight for the bed.

He entered me without hesitation and we began humping under the sheet. "Glad to see you today," he said, and I told him I was hoping to see him on the train.

He asked how my husband was and I said same as before. Without any further talking we got into a sixty-nine and he started in on my pussy as I took his cock in my mouth. I felt the largeness on my tongue and was happy at the sensation of a new man in my mouth. When he came I swallowed all I could and licked and cleaned his sticky cock, murmuring as I did, telling him I love the taste of his cum.

"You learn that with your husband?" he asked as I finished cleaning off his come from his shriveling penis. "And along the way," I said. "I've been a pretty active lady over the years," I admitted, "especially before I was married. I've had a lot of men in my mouth."

"You said you don't usually meet men on the train for sex," he said. "So this was pre-husband, or during?" I told him mostly it was pre, but that I had had a few 'during'. At least a couple," I confessed.

He smiled. "You certainly have perfected your technique," he praised. "So I'm in the 'during' phase?"

"I've slipped up once or twice, but you are my only black man, my only one this year."

"You are my first white woman," he said with a chuckle, "and my first married one." I told him that I was not this kind of girl, usually. He laughed and asked if it was good. "Did you like fucking me?"

"Most memorable," I said, cuddling up to him, feeling his warmth and liking it.

He put two fingers between my labia and opened me up, then he put his head between my thighs and took in a long breath. "Sweet," he said. "You smell wonderful." He cupped a finger into me and hooked it up to my G-spot, then moved it back and forth. I caught my breath and lifted my knees, pushing my pelvis against his hand. He increased the pace of his finger on my spot and I began to groan. The sound from deep in my throat grew louder and the speed of his finger intensified. The room began to swirl and threw my head back and cried out. The pleasure between my legs grew intense and I felt dizzy.

When it reached the maximum a squirted a gush from my pussy and he kept at it, making my head spin more and another long cry exploded from my throat. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," I shouted. He let me come down slowly, keeping his finger in me as I regained my composure.

"You squirt nicely," he said as my breathing came back to normal.

"I've never done that before," I panted. "That was marvelous." I asked him if he did that to all his ladies and he just laughed. When I came back to reality and felt his cock enter me and slid easily into my very lubricated pussy, I think I actually purred.

"I like to fuck a well-oiled pussy," he said as he pushed steadily into me. He pulled his cock out of me almost all the way, hesitated for a second, then he rammed it quickly back inside me with force. I gasped, then smiled, savoring the feel of his large black cock in me, filling me so completely. It was actually not the first black cock I'd ever had in me, even though I'd said it was. A few minutes later he turned and got behind me, putting me on my knees, then spreading my cheeks and entering me from behind.

I gasped as he slipped his thick, round penis inside in one quick motion. As I stood on my hands and knees, he pushed repeatedly in and out of me, thrusting passed my labia and over my clitoris. Within a few minutes, I got close to coming and he kept on pushing into me, keeping me on the verge of an orgasm. As I came I reached back and hooked a hand behind his hip, pulling him against me, prolonging my climax, keeping him inside of me as long as I could. I placed one hand between my legs to my clitoris and with a stiff finger began rotating it over my sensitive nub and extending my orgasm. He began to come and shot stream after stream into me, holding his cock steadily in me as he came.

We both collapsed in a heap on the bed as we began to fight to catch our breathes. When I was able to speak, I told him he was fantastic. He grinned and said he would be leaving for Texas the next day. "I wish we could meet again," he said. "But this will be our last time together."

I kissed him and we snuggled and hugged. I let him put his hand on my pussy and finger me as we relaxed in each other's arms. He put his finger to my anus and moved it around as I regained my composure, enjoying the feel of his finger on my backdoor orifice.

Finally he stood and motioned me off the bed. I got up and watched as he moved the bed to in front of the full-length mirror, then he got back down on the bed and gestured for me to follow, which I did. He positioned me on my side, facing away from him, toward the mirror, then from behind me he moved up against my back and put his penis between my legs to my pussy. Carefully, he began moving in and out of me as we watched ourselves in the mirror, fucking slowly, savoring the sight of him sliding into me from behind.

I looked at my own vagina as he pushed between my labia, enlarging my slit as he fucked me gently and with passion. My train ride was paying off and I focussed on his penis as he slid into me, pulling out each time, glistening with my own juices, I smiled at him in the mirror, telling him I enjoyed his idea to let us watch ourselves as we had sex. I blew him a kiss in the mirror and he winked back at me, slowly moving his cock in and out of me.

We fucked for maybe a half an hour, watching ourselves make love, then we got up, got dressed, and kissed our way back down the elevator and to the street. "Thank you for the wonderful sex," I said as I kissed him one last time. "Enjoy your new job. I hope there's a nice train in Texas and a person there you can fuck on your trips on the train on the way to work."

When I got home I met my husband at the door. He put his arms around me and asked how my train ride went. "I had a very nice trip," I said, giving him a kiss, pulling him against me He asked if I enjoyed myself and I told him I enjoyed both of us. He looked at me and smiled, a knowing and pleasurable smile. "Tell me all about him.

"Black, as usual?" he asked. I said yes and we walked in toward the bedroom. At the foot of the bed he began taking off my clothes. I stood and let him, enjoying the foreplay. When he slipped my panties down my legs I stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. He put his fingers under my pussy and swiped along my slit. Then he put his four fingers to his tongue and tasted the tips. "You taste like sex," he said.

"Like always," I said and cuddled against him. He placed me on the bed and crawled down between my legs, then put his face to my pussy, licked the length of my labia and sighed. He took in a deep breath and held it. "You smell so good," he said. "Like sex."

He ate me for a few seconds, then my happy husband lifted his head and looked at me between my thighs. "I love sloppy seconds," he said with a big grin after he had taken both my labia into his mouth, sucking on them gently, savoring the flavor of my afternoon of sex with my admirer from the train.

"It's more like sloppy tenths," I said. "We were in bed for nearly four hours of nonstop fucking and sucking."

"Ah, that's my girl," he said.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers