All Comments on 'Picked Up On The Train'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

See what I mean this is a decent story. If I was you I would have fun in the other category’s and leave the loving wife category alone. Just look at this story and compare it to the loving wife category story this is easily the best story of the 2 .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’d love to have a wife addicted to blackmen fucking her. Her looking at how dark he is and imagining how he’ll look as he takes her and makes her cum from surrendering. I want her to try resisting them and being excited by their aggression and being overpowered. Their hands around her neck squeezing as she stiffens, then quivering she orgasms for them. I want her to know they will always be able to take whatever they want no matter how hard she fights them. Her husband loves seeing blackmen using his white wife, forcing themselves on her and laughing as she cum from being treated that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I would love being the husband, knowing when my wife didn’t get home when she was scheduled to that she was probably buried under a Blackman. I can’t fault her when it happens, the first few times it happened I had arranged it. My sickness driving me to set her up for dominant blackmen and waiting to find out if she would tell me about how she was forced. She never has but they tell me how she loves being stalked and taken.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stupid and ugly. Just more racist trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...