Picking Out Panties

Story Info
A man learns not to comment on a girl's panty choices.
2.9k words
4.49
12.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby was at the store with his girlfriend Katie when she pulled him into the women's section telling him she wanted to buy a pack of panties. Bobby watched as Katie searched through the multi packs of generic cotton panties. She settles on a pack of cotton hipsters most plain colors, but a couple of pairs had prints of or simple patterns on them.

Bobby looks at the pack and says, "Those aren't sexy." Katie looks at him and scoffs saying, "I don't pick out panties based on what gets you horny." Bobby probably would have been smart to leave things at that, but he couldn't help himself. Nearby he saw some panties on hangers and went to examine them. He picked up a pair of white silk and lace panties with red and pink roses printed on them and small pink rose sewn on the front where a bow would normally be. The girliness was completed with them having pink lace leg and waistbands and two pink lace panels on each side of the crotch panel.

Bobby held up the panties for Katie to see saying, "Here's what you need." Katie again scoffed as she made back to the shopping cart and moving on. Zach thought that was the end of it as they continued their shopping separately. By the time Bobby got up front and bought his things he noticed Katie had already paid for her stuff and was waiting for him.

It was several days later after they had gotten home from work and had eaten that Katie began to snuggle up to Bobby in the way that told him that she was in the mood for some sexy fun. Bobby quickly picked up on it and pulled her closer and kissed her. It wasn't long before they were kissing frantically, and she was unzipping his pants and rubbing his rapidly expanding erection.

At this point Bobby's briefs were suddenly very uncomfortable and he quickly made to follow her as she enticed him towards the bedroom. Unfortunately for him Bobby had forgotten in his state of arousal that his pants were down around his knees and when he made to follow Katie he quickly fell much to her amusement. In haste he quickly discarded his pants leaving them on the floor and hurrying into the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom Bobby tried to get passed his tripping faux pas and quickly embraced Katie and gave her several passionate kisses. Little did he know that tripping with his pants down would be the least awkward situation he would find himself in over the next few hours.

In between the kissing and groping Katie got Bobby's shirt off of him leaving him in nothing but his now very tight white briefs. Bobby made to take them off, but Katie stopped him. Bobby tried to hide his confusion as well as ignore the tightness of the underwear as Katie then maneuvered him down to his knees. "Now close your eyes and no peaking," Katie told him. "And no playing with this," she added as she patted his very tented briefs, "It will get some attention if you're good."

Bobby was too confused and too aroused to argue so he shut his eyes and it wasn't long before he felt Katie behind him pulling a blindfold over his face. He then felt her hands run over his body and down almost to his waist area but not quite 'wicked tease' he thought to himself.

He then felt something else being pulled over his head. He wasn't sure what it was, but his nose was suddenly bombarded with the sweet fruity fragrance that Katie often wore that he loved on her and drove him crazy. He then felt whatever it was on his head being tightened and thought her heard her hands at his ears perhaps tying ribbons or strings. Whatever it was Bobby knew it wasn't coming off easily.

At this point Bobby couldn't keep going without saying something so he said, "What are you doing, what have you put on me?" He then felt Katie grab his hands and say, "Why don't you use these and find out." He then ran his hands over what was covering his head and noted they felt silky, and the sides had long silk ribbons and there were two holes on each side of his head that were very narrow due to the tying of the ribbons. "Panties," he said in slight panic yet also turned on with what was quickly turning kinky.

Bobby then felt Katie's hands at the back of his head and let her lead him forward and he felt her lips up against his through the panties covering his face. "I thought you might like that," she said as she pulled back from the kiss.

By this point Bobby couldn't ignore his erection any longer and said, "Can I please take my underwear off they're really tight?"

He heard her giggle and then say, "Ok big boy but you know what they say be careful what you wish for," as she took each arm in hand and guided him to his feet.

Once Katie had him up, she made the most of the situation by rubbing him a few times through his briefs before slowly pulling them down. Bobby felt immediate relief once his cock was freed from the confines of his undies. The second the underwear was gone he felt it push its way forward pointing straight at Katie, the object of his desire. He heard her giggle again and say, "I've always wondered why horny guys always wear tight underwear."

He doesn't get a chance to answer as he feels her fingers start to play with his now free erection. She's very gentle as the runs her fingers along the length of his shaft over and over again. He then feels her move to the head which he instinctively knows is glistening with pre-cum by this point and feels her rub her fingers over it.

She stops for a moment to accentuate the tease pulling him in for a couple more panty face kisses and allows him to cop a couple of feels of her ass before telling him to hold still. Once he does, she starts the teasing again. This time she uses her fingernails to tease his cock drawing them across it in a scraping like motion. He's never felt anything like this and finds it rather odd but kinky at the same time. It does nothing to quell the increasing arousal building up in it.

The height of the tease comes though when he feels her lips kiss the head of his cock a couple of times. Bobby is overjoyed thinking Katie is finally done teasing and is about to blow him but quickly realizes it's just another part of the tease as he never feels it go any further.

After a few more very gentle finger strokes of his penis Katie again lets off so it can calm down. She knows that after all her teasing Bobby is at peak arousal and will offer little or no resistance as she goes to the next phase of her wicked plan.

"Ok lover boy pick your leg up," she tells him. Bobby quickly picks up his left leg and feels something pull over it. "Good boy, now pick up your other leg," she coaxes him, and he does. He then feels something pull around it was well before Katie pulls his legs close together.

Bobby thinks she's put his underwear back on him as he feels her begin to pull up on what's been pulled around his ankles. But as they're pulled up around his waist, he quickly realizes that this isn't the case. They feel silky and while snug with his still very hard penis in them nowhere near as tight as his briefs were.

"What in the word?!" he called out and quickly tried to remove the panties from over his head. They wouldn't budge leaving him to ask in a bewildered state to say, "What have you put on me now?!" before moving his hands down to feel them. He feels a lacy waistband and leg holes and as he already knew a silk body. "Panties!" he said in a panic, and he made to pull them off.

He then felt Katie's hands grab his before he could push the panties down and say, "Oh no you don't. You're going to wear those for me and if you don't the fun stops right now. I hope you remember this next time you want to comment on the types of panties I buy."

Bobby was completely stunned at this new development. All of this stemmed from what happened a few days ago at the store. At this point he knew he was in deep, and the best way out was to cooperate with Katie.

As all this went through his mind, he heard Katie say, "It looks like your wiener here likes wearing sexy panties." While he obviously couldn't see what his hardon looked like Bobby did then realize that he was still throbbing hard in spite of the recent developments. He moved his hand down and made to give himself a quick rub, but Kaite grabbed it saying, "Oh no you don't. That is under my control."

"Now hold still while I get a good look at your panty clad cock and balls" he hears her say. He then feels her fingers first trace the silk on each side of his cock very gently. After she traced the outline of his hardon she moved her fingers to the waistband and traced it all the way around his waist. Then she moved to the leg bands tracing each of them all the way around them. Zach found this teasing almost worse than what she was doing before since she was so close to touching his cock and balls but didn't actually tough them or move the silks enough for it to tease his junk.

She then moved to rubbing his silky covered ass. "I hope you remember this before you try to tell me what type of panties to wear" Bobby heard Katie say in a dominant voice. "I don't buy panties just to make you hard." As she made that last point, she was still rubbing his ass and ended it by giving it a couple of slaps. Bobby was shocked again as the slaps weren't super hard but not gentle either. He also noticed his cock give another twitch in the front.

"You're being a bad boy getting your panties wet," Bobby heard her say. She then guided his and ran his finger over the top of his penis. He felt precum dribbling from his penis soaking the silky panties. She let go of his hand and began tracing the waistband of the panties again before saying "Now imagine getting your undies wet like that and you're wearing pants. Everyone would know what a bad boy you are. I should make you wear these to work under your suit. Wouldn't that be something you in a boardroom trying to hide a wet spot on your pants?"

Bobby was back in panic mode after that and said, "Oh no no no no baby please don't do that. I promise I'll never comment on your panties again."

Katie wasn't having it though saying "You're just saying that now because you're in a jam. Let's see if you can get out of it without completely embarrassing yourself."

With that she guided him over to the bed and had him bend over and place his hands on the leather bench at the end of the bed. He was now bent over with his panty covered ass in the air. After a couple more slaps she reached under him and took direct control of his erection. She slowly moved her hand back and forth over his throbbing erection and didn't forget to give his balls a squeeze after every few strokes.

Bobby was very quickly back to full arousal and couldn't help but squirm under Katie's relentless teasing. His erection was now throbbing constantly under her hands as she knew when to heighten the teasing and when to relax it. It was absolute ecstasy until Katie told him, "You better not cum in these panties unless you want to be wearing a lacy black thong tomorrow" as she continued her teasing. Bobby once again found himself feeling panic as she once again was bringing him to the edge of blowing his load. Thankfully she let off at the last second and his dick simmered down a little.

After his raging hardon calmed down again Bobby thought he might be out of the woods since she had moved to gently caressing his silk panty covered ass. He quickly realized he was wrong when she suddenly felt her hand grab the waistband in the back and pull up sharply. The sudden constriction of the panties in the front from the wedgie is enough to send his hyper aroused cock and balls over the edge. He feels it explode like a cannon over and over again whereby this point Katie has reached around the front with both hands and pulled up on the front of his panties even more to increase the sensation during the orgasm. She doesn't stop until his erection stops pulsing and every drop of cum has been forced from his balls.

Bobby was panting from one of the most intense orgasms he has ever felt when he feels Katie grab him and maneuver him into a half sitting half lying position on the leather bench and the bed behind him. He then feels her untie the ribbons on each side of his head before removing the panties and blindfold from him. He immediately looks down and sees his groin region is completely soaked in cum and cum is dripping down his legs.

Katie then started to smear the cum until the whole front body of the panties is saturated in it and even smearing some of it over to the sides. She has a triumphant look on her face as she says, "You've been a bad boy getting your panties this wet." It's then that Bobby realizes he's wearing the exact panties that he had picked out in the store a few days earlier.

If Bobby thought the domination/humiliation was over, he was mistaken again. Still in a post orgasm fog he sees Katie go to his dresser and get a pair of his gym shorts. Bringing them to him she says "I'm guessing you're ready for bed after that explosion. But just because its bedtime doesn't mean I'm done with you. You're going to wear those cum soaked panties all night and I hope you remember this every time you see me in my panties or see me buying panties. Now put those shorts on and get in bed. I don't want your cum all over me or the sheets."

Bobby is to embarrassed and weak from the orgasm to even try to argue with her. She slips the thick cotton shorts and crawls into bed. Katie snuggles up behind him and in moments he's passed out.

Bobby wakes up to the alarm going off and as he gets out of bed the memories of what happened last night come back to him. He takes off the shorts and notices that while the panties aren't soaked like they were last night they're still quite damp and sticky. He then realizes Katie has already been up as she appears at the bedroom door and say "Morning panty boy. I think I like you wearing cum-soaked panties." He feels embarrassment creeping up again as he makes for the bathroom to take a shower.

After his shower where Bobby is happy to wash away the remnants of the cum from last night's adventures, he emerges into the bedroom to find Katie has already laid out his clothes. Everything looks normal from the suit, shirt, tie and socks, but instead of a pair of his briefs he notices a pair of white cotton panties with odd geometric patterns on them. The were from the ones she had bought just a few days before and he had made fun of.

He turns to see Katie watching him with glee. "That's right baby I'm still not done with you. You're going to wear the panties you deemed not sexy. It's either those or this," she said as she held up a lacy black thong.

Zach felt desperation rising in him as he said, "Please baby don't make me wear these. I promise I'll never make fun of your underwear ever again."

Katie wasn't having it though saying, "It's either those or these. Now hurry up and get dressed before your late."

Bobby knew he had lost again so he settled on the cotton panties figuring they were the least of two evils so to speak. As he pulled them up, he was horrified to realize that he was starting to get hard in them. Katie was quick to spot this and said, "Looks like your wiener is up for another round of panty fun. Too bad there's no time for that."

Bobby's embarrassment was back for the umpteenth time since last night as he tucked his semi erect penis to the side in the panties before pulling his pants on. Right as he got his pants up Katie reached out and gave his cock a pat through the panties and zipped up his pants. "Have a good day baby" she said as he made to leave.

As Bobby walked to his car, he noticed his penis was slowly getting harder. It was already pushing its way up into the waistband he knew wouldn't contain it. "It's going to be a long day," he thought.