Picking up The Slack

Story Info
I pick up the slack for Mack's wife while she's away.
12.9k words
4.71
54.5k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow up to my other story Couple's Massage.

Mack's wife Stacey leaves for a weekend and I stay with him to pick up the slack in their normal sexual activities.

This could probably go in a couple of different categories. I chose to go with Gay Male because the vast majority of the sexual activity is Male in Male.

Thanks to CuriousKnight for your editing assistance.

And a very special thanks to Arec for not only your editing eye but all the tips and pointers you gave me as well. You went above and beyond what I expected and I really appreciate it!

--

It's been a week since I was finally able to suck a cock again after so many years of fantasizing. A week since I have enjoyed the feeling of a real cock stretching out my asshole. A week without feeling a real dick pulse in my throat as it unloaded it's seed. I think I'm going through withdrawal.

I still can't believe my wife set me up to take a real cock while she watched. It was the hottest thing we'd ever done together. Ever since then she has had an insatiable desire to fuck my ass with her strap-on. In the past week she has done all the fucking. A total of ten times in seven days.

It was an early Thursday morning, I was awake before Vanessa and made my way to the restroom to relieve myself. My dick was still wet and slippery from the orgasm I'd had just a few hours prior while she pounded me into our mattress. Trying to aim was difficult but I managed. I finished up and then turned on the shower.

I stepped into the hot water and just stood there letting the water run from my head down my body. It was very relaxing.

Standing there naked, wet and alone with my thoughts gave me an opportunity to reflect on the events of the past week. I'd realized a lot of things about myself, my wife and our relationship that I never knew or expected.

The power dynamic in our relationship has shifted, while I've never been very assertive or dominant, I was usually the only one initiating or requesting things in the bedroom. Now my wife was being very assertive with what she wants. She's realized that she loves fucking my ass, I'm pretty sure she is turning me into a bottom and I think I'm okay with it.

As my thoughts began to wander further towards remembering the events of last week, my cock started to stiffen. I'm not the most well endowed man in the world, just five or six inches hard and a couple inches in diameter. Not too big but not too small.

As the warm water ran down my whole body, I leaned back against the wall, closed my eyes, and started to slowly stroke my now raging hard dick. Visions of last week's events flashed in my head. Me on my knees as he fucked my face. Me bent over the table as he plowed into me before eventually filling my ass up with cum.

I was eventually knocked out of my daydream when I heard my wife say, "I could watch this all damn day."

"Ahhh!" I screamed as I heard her, "you scared the shit out of me."

"Hahahah sorry," she said as she started to undress. I love watching Vanessa undress. Even when she's not trying to do it seductively, she still looks sexy doing it.

Once she was naked, she climbed in and sat down on the back wall of the shower.

"Come here, big boy," she cooed.

I took a couple steps forward and she grabbed me by the dick, pulling me forward until it was in her mouth. She grabbed my ass cheeks and pushed me in as far as she could. I started to gently thrust back and forth in her mouth.

After a minute or two of that, she pushed me back so only the tip was in her mouth, then she reached behind me and started to finger my ass. I felt my balls tighten and gave her a slight tap on the head to signal the explosion was coming soon. She took me a little further in her mouth then back to the tip. With some tight suction and a swirling tongue working on the head, I came in short order.

Once I finished I pulled out of her mouth, she pulled her finger out of me and I took a step back to lean against the wall under the shower head again. My wife slowly got up and came to join me. She leaned in for a nice big kiss. I was surprised when she used her tongue to push my own semen into my mouth. We continued to make out under the water as I swallowed my own load.

My wife pulled back, then switched our places in the shower pulling me towards the back while she went towards the front.

"My turn. Have a great day at work. Fuck you tonight...I mean see you to tonight." She winked and I laughed, grabbed my towel and finished getting ready for work.

Vanessa was still in the shower when I left, I poked my head in to say goodbye but I could see through the frosted glass that she had the handheld shower head between her legs. I didn't want to interrupt her impending orgasm so I just made a little heart in condensation on the mirror, closed the door and left for the office.

About half way through the work day, I was in an extremely boring meeting. It was about something that I didn't care about or need to be involved in but I went anyway to get away from my desk. About halfway through I started to zone out. My mind started to wander to the events of last week again.

As if she could read my mind I got a text from Vanessa, it read: "I'm so horny thinking about fucking your ass tonight." My thoughts shifted to my lovely wife wearing her rubber cock. An image of me laying naked on my stomach looking back at her giving her my best fuck-me face while I wiggle my ass at here. I felt myself starting to get hard. I had to stop thinking about this stuff or I wouldn't be able to walk out of the room...

While I was staring at my phone reading her text over and over again, it rang. Silently of course. It was a number I didn't recognize so I didn't answer. I noticed the voicemail icon lit up.

I went to the voicemail app and read the transcript. It was short and sweet, just four words. It read: "It's Mack. Call me." I was already semi-hard from reading my wife's text, n Mack's text was making it difficult to not get a full on erection in the middle of this meeting. I had to put my phone down. It kept me from re-reading the text and the transcript, but it didn't do anything to help me stop thinking about both.

How did Mack get my number? What did he want? Did he want to fuck me or have me suck his dick? I definitely wanted to do both of those things again. I started to think about his dick and what I wanted to do with it. Could I tell him that I wanted it? This would be an interesting phone call.

I replied to my wife's text.

Me: Mack just called me.

Vanessa: Oh my. What did he want?

Me: I don't know. I'm in a meeting and didn't answer, his message just said "It's Mack, call me."

Vanessa: That's certainly mysterious. He must have gotten your number from Stacey, you're my emergency contact at the massage parlor. Are you going to call him back?

Me: Probably after this meeting. Though between your text and his voicemail, I may need to hang out in this room for a few extra minutes.

Vanessa: Oh how cute, your fuck buddy called and made you hard.

Me: Well it was your text that started it!

Vanessa: It's okay honey, you can admit it, you want his cock again don't you?

I didn't respond right away. I had to get involved in the meeting because someone said something dumb and I had to correct them. The meeting ended and I picked up my phone and had 6 more texts from her playfully teasing me, reassuring me and encouraging me.

My husband likes cock. My husband likes cock. My husband likes cock.

I love that you love cock. And I love you.

I'm thinking about you sucking his big dick, it's making me wet. I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight. Just like Mack did last week.

Where'd you go, did you go masturbate thinking about me fucking you while you suck his dick? Oh we should do that sometime!

Must be busy. Oh well, I'm going to go play with myself while you do whatever it is you're doing.

The sixth text was a picture of her panty-clad pussy and the giant wet spot in them.

I responded "I love you too dear, see you tonight."

The rest of the day was painfully slow. I couldn't concentrate on anything work related, but I was trying to get as much done and stay as engaged with the work. I had to keep my mind from going to the one of two places I didn't want it to go right now. About 15 minutes before the end of the day, I packed up and started heading out. I got to the van and just stared at that voice mail. I hit play. "It's Mack, call me." His voice sounded so gruff and commanding but not overly so. I pushed the missed call and it started ringing. I was so nervous. I felt like a school kid with a crush all over again. Except my crush was on what was in another man's pants and what he could with it.

He answered the phone and said, "Hey Harry."

"Hey Mack, I got your message, what's up?" I replied my voice sounded a little shaky.

"I'll cut right to the chase, Stacey is leaving for the weekend and I want you to come stay with me. We normally have sex at least once a day, usually more and with her gone I'll need someone here to pick up that slack, so to speak." He was very blunt.

"Uhhhh...okay, let me talk to Vanessa." I said unsure of what to make of this situation. My dick was sure, it started to get hard as soon my brain registered the implications of what he wanted. He was asking me to come stay with him for the weekend, just have sex with him two or three times a day.

"She leaves tomorrow at 5:30, let me know tonight so I can make other, less optimal arrangements if necessary." he said.

"Okay, I'll call you tonight." I replied.

"Okay bye." He said and hung up.

The more I thought about it the harder my dick got. I could hardly focus on the drive home. When I pulled into the garage I left everything in the car and went right in the house. I was still hard and horny. I wanted to get fucked. Luckily Vanessa was waiting for me, like I knew she would be.

Vanessa was laying on the bed reading on her Kindle, with her hair pulled back into a braided ponytail. She was wearing her black spaghetti strap top wearing some black yoga pants. I love this top because it accentuates her boobs and shows off some great cleavage. And yoga pants, is there a better creation in the last decade? I don't think so, it's like a wonder bra for the ass. It's fantastic and my wife's ass looks great in them. She wasn't wearing any socks. Most importantly though she was wearing her cock. She looked amazing and I immediately started getting undressed.

She noticed I was already hard. "Someone is raring to go. What's gotten into you lover boy?" she asked.

"I called Mack," I said as I removed the last of my clothes and stood there naked.

She grabbed her cock and started stroking it. "Oh yeah, I guess it went well? I want to hear all about it, but first assume the position."

She stood up and I crawled into the bed, she slapped my ass as I got past her. I laid down in a side saddle position. Mostly on my stomach, but hips are rotated a little so I can bring one leg up towards my chest. It gives her pretty easy access to my ass and me easier access to my cock. I saw she had my wireless vibrating wand out and ready to go. I can't cum just from her fucking me, so I will put that under me right around my pubic area to help me cum while she fucks me.

Grabbing a condom and the anal lube, she crawled onto the bed behind me. As she situated herself on her knees between my legs, she opened the condom with her teeth and rolled it down her cock before putting some lube on my asshole and rubbing it in. Her cock is a Vixskin Mustang and she's been using it on me so much lately that I don't need much warm up, just a finger or two and a couple of minutes and she can get right down to it.

"Sooooo what did your fuckbuddy have to say?" she asked as she continued to lube up her silicone schlong. She leaned forward and placed the tip against my hole and started to push.

"Nothing really, he just wanted to let me know that Stacey was going to be gone this weekend." I said as she inched her new appendage into my anus.

"Hmmmm that seems strange, why would he want you to know that? It's not like she cares if he fucks you or you suck his dick." She pondered as she bottomed out and started playing with my hair while waiting patiently for my ass to adjust to her invasion.

"Basically he wants me to come stay with him so I can take her place in their normal daily sexual activities." I said.

"What!?" She yelled. "That's so hot. How did he ask that? Are you going to do it? You have to do it! I want you to do it!" She seemed almost as excited as I was. She started to slowly pull her hips back. I could feel the dildo sliding back, the tip rubbed my prostate as it slipped past. I could feel my cock twitch as it happened and some extra pre-cum leaked out.

"He said that she's leaving for the weekend, they normally have sex at least once a day, usually more and with her gone he needs someone to pick up the slack." I said as the tip reached my opening and she started to push back into me. It rubbed my prostate again as it went back in.

"I'm getting so wet right now. He wants you to be a cum dump for the weekend! This is amazing. You have to do it. Maybe I can come over and watch! It's going to be awesome. I can't wait. You're ass is going to get so stretched out we're going to need to get me a new cock to fuck you with! Let's shop for one after this! Oh maybe we can convince Mack to let us use one of those Make Your Own Dildo kits and mold his dick then I can fuck you with his cock! That would be fun! I'm going to bring it up to Stacey, she will talk him into it for us." She was talking so fast that I lost focus on what she was saying because her words were coming out as fast as she was thrusting into me. She was now full on fucking me.

"Yes...dear...I...Love...You...Dear..." was the only thing I could muster to say, each word coming between thrusts as she pounded my ass.

We didn't talk for a few minutes once she got into her rhythm. She has to focus on her hip motions and her depth. That's one major difference between being fucked by a man and being fucked by a woman. A man doesn't have to think about what he is doing, it's instinctual. It's in our DNA to bury your seed as deep as you can. There's no hesitation, just thrusting. It's amazing. She was working up a sweat back there, and would occasionally slow down to catch her breath while slapping my ass. She pulled my hair, pinched my nipples, scratched my back. All the things I love. A little bit of pain feels good and brings me closer and closer to the eventual goal of cumming all over the blanket and myself. I reached for my vibrator and turned it on. This is her cue that I'm close, she knows what I want now but I still tell her.

"Harder. Faster." I said.

She adjusted herself upright, took a deep breath, grabbed onto my hip for leverage and kicked it into high gear. I was panting so heavily that I felt like I was going to hyperventilate as she kept pounding me harder. I could swear the bed was moving sideways across the carpeted floor. I knew that wasn't possible, but it sure seemed like that's what was happening.

I could feel my orgasm welling up inside me. I slid the wand under me and onto my pubic bone. The vibrations took my breath away as it was vibrating my groin all the way down to the tip of my cock. I need this to push me over the edge and I don't usually last long once it's in place. This time was no exception, I lasted about ten seconds before I started cumming all over myself.

"Shit. Shit. Shit, I'm cumming." I yelled.

She kept going until I removed the vibrator and lost the ability to keep my knee up. My legs were weak and my muscles just gave up. She slowly stopped her motions and slowly pulled her dick out of me.

"Call him right now. Tell him you're in," she said as she removed the condom and threw it into the trash.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and went to find his number. While I did that Vanessa got up and walked around the bed towards my head.

I pushed accept. "It's rin..." I started to say but couldn't talk anymore because she had grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth into her dildo.

"Put it on speaker." she instructed.

"Hey Harry," he said from the phone.

I tried to talk, but all that came out was muffled sounds. "Hearf Malk"

"Mack, it's Vanessa. Harry wanted to tell you himself but he's too busy sucking my cock. He's in." She said as she continued to hold me on her fake phallus. I'm sure Mack could hear my moans over the phone.

"Great, send me your address. I'll pick him up tomorrow around 5:30 after dropping Stacey off at the airport."

"That works," she said.

"Great, see you tomorrow." His voice was stern and then he hung up. No goodbye.

"Oh baby, you are going to have so much fun." She said as she shoved her fake dick down my throat again.

"Mmmmm Hmmmm," was all I could muster. She pulled out and walked back to her side and started to get undressed.

"Okay let's get some sleep. Big day ahead tomorrow." she said. I didn't even bother cleaning off, I just slid to my side and fell asleep naked on the cum covered sex blanket.

FRIDAY

I woke up the next morning feeling nice and relaxed. I didn't want to go to work but since I was planning to take the next week off, I needed to get some stuff done. It was a long day. I mostly spent the day with butterflies in my stomach, excited and nervous. About an hour before I was planning to leave, my phone buzzed twice in succession. A couple of text messages from Mack.

Hey. It's Mack.

I'm looking forward to hanging out this weekend, getting to know you and of course getting some more of that ass. ;)

He was being playful. I wasn't really expecting that. He was pretty aggressive last time and I liked that he wasn't being like that right now.

I finished up the last of my work and got the heck out of there. I haven't been this excited for a weekend since the first time Vanessa said she was going to fuck me.

I made record time getting home and had about an hour or so to pack up. Vanessa had other ideas though.

"Hey hun, I already packed everything you're going to need for the weekend," she said.

"Oh okay. Cool guess I didn't need to leave early then. Oh I forgot to tell you, Mack texted me earlier."

I showed her the texts.

"Wow. That's so hot. I can't believe you have a fuckbuddy!" She said as she playfully spanked me.

I chuckled, "Me either!"

"Hmmm maybe you should be ready for an immediate fucking. Let's go put in your butt plug. It's on the bed next to your go-bag for the weekend." She smiled and winked at me.

We went upstairs to the bathroom. She grabbed the lube. I grabbed the plug. It was the biggest one we have and I'd only used it once before. It was big and black with a wide base and a big flare to keep my ass from swallowing it whole, just your typical butt plug. I pulled off my pants, laid down on my back and put my legs in the air. My cock was already hard because it thought I was about to get fucked. It has a mind of its own.

Vanessa put some lube on her fingers and worked them in circles around my anus, teasing me before pushing two of them into me. Once she got in she tickled my prostate a little bit. That caused my dick to jump and spurt out some precum. She giggled and pulled out her fingers and started to replace them with the plug. It went in pretty easy. I put my legs down and let myself adjust to being plugged. We don't use the plugs much anymore. Now that I get pegged on a regular basis, my asshole has gotten used to it.

"I wish we had time for a quickie! I want to fuck you so badly." Vanessa said playfully and winked at me.