Picking up The Slack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mack had started to thrust his hips into my face. Eventually he was fucking my throat in rhythm with John fucking my ass. As John pulled out, Mack was pushing in and vice versa. It was an incredible experience. The sensation that I was feeling throughout my entire body was amazing. I'd never felt anything like it and liquid kept pouring out of my own cock. I would have to try and achieve with Vanessa sometime, she would love to make me feel this good. It wasn't long before John picked up his pace again and started thrusting into me. His balls were slapping my balls, then he smacked my ass.

"I'm going to paint your insides white!" He said. Slam Slam Slam. CUM! I felt his cock pulsing. I pulled Mack all the way into my throat again and moaned. The vibrations sent him over the edge as well. They were both grunting as they came. I lost count of how much cum I swallowed but it seemed like Mack came a lot from that.

"Consider your debt paid, Harry. Thanks for the invite, Mack. Bring him back again sometime, would you?" John said as he pulled out, pulled his pants back up and made his way to the door. He opened it, turned back and said "Your ass was made for fucking." Winked at me and left.

Mack didn't put clothes back on he just climbed up on the couch and relaxed. For the first time since I'd been sucking and fucking him, his dick started to go soft after one orgasm. I guess having so many in one day will do that to you.

I sat on the floor and let the cum ooze out of me. "That was fun!" I said. Mack just looked at me and smiled. "Thanks for letting me do that, Vanessa had mentioned that she wanted to do that with you but she texted me earlier saying she was going to be pulling a double so she couldn't make it and since the idea had already been planted I decided I'd take it how I could get it. I can't wait to tell her."

"That was good Harry, thank you. I think I'm going to call it a night. It's been an exhausting day."

"Good night." I said.

"Good night fuck buddy." He said as he headed off to his room.

I got up and found some cleaning supplies to clean up the mess that I'd made all over the carpet. I hope this cleaner can get out semen. I went to my room and took yet another shower and then fell asleep.

SUNDAY

I woke up around 6:45 AM. Naked, alone and hard. Mack was supposed to pick up Stacey from the airport around noon and the airport was about an hour away. Maybe if I got up early we could have a little fun before then. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. Something I've always wanted done to me. I walked quietly down to the end of the hall and slowly turned the knob on the master bedroom's door, then gently opened the door. I saw Mack sleeping on his side, facing the edge. Good, I could do this.

I crept across the floor slowly and got down on my knees next to the bed. I reached up and touched his cock. He stirred and scooched closer to the edge. Perfect. He was now in the right position and within reach of my mouth. I opened my mouth and placed his cock in it. I felt it start to harden and I started moving up and down on it as gently as I could, I didn't want him to wake up just yet. I continued sucking until he was fully hard, then I kept on sucking. I never wanted to stop. He eventually stirred again but this time his cock popped out of my mouth as he rolled onto his back. Shit. What now? His rod was pointing straight up in the air. I slowly crept into the bed from the foot and tried to position myself so I was over his cock but not touching him anywhere else. Once I was in position I went back to suck.

Up and down slowly as to not rock the bed too much. Up and down. I worked the tongue around his head. He stirred again, and I froze, but this time he woke up.

"Harry?" He asked groggily.

I stopped sucking "Yeah."

"This is one hell of a wake up call." He said, now fully awake. He rolled over onto his side and pushed me into the middle of the bed so that I was laying on my back. He turned around and straddled my head then slowly lowered his cock into my mouth before starting to slowly thrust into me. Once he got a nice rhythm going I felt him take my dick into his mouth. My first 69 with another guy. He kept thrusting his hips, getting about half his dick into my mouth. I happily accepted it. He was going up and down on mine as well. I felt my balls start to tense up, I think he noticed too because he pulled off and just focused on thrusting his hips into my face. Up and down he went. I started to suck inwardly to create a vacuum of suction around his head as he pulled up and then pushed down. He picked up his pace but not the intensity, still only about half his cock in my mouth. I put my hands on his ass and pushed him down, I wanted to take him in my throat again. He got the hint and adjusted his downward stroke to go full tilt. I kept my hands on his ass as he fucked my mouth. Bouncing the bed as he went. Up and down. Up and down. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the ride.

The next thing I knew his lips were back on my cock and his cock pulsed on an upstroke but he immediately buried right back in my throat. And I started cumming into his mouth.

Once he was done he pulled out and I let out a gasp, I needed air.

He rolled over onto his back and fell back to sleep. I layed there on my back and fell asleep.

His alarm went off around 10:00am and we both woke up again. We laid there for a little while and then his phone buzzed. He looked at it and smiled. Then showed me the phone. The text was from Stacey. It read:

"Change of plans, be home Wednesday. Sorry, sexy. Hope you had fun with Harry. :)"

Mack looked at me, "So how would you like to stay for a few more days?" He asked.