Picking up The Slack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too, an orgasm might help calm my nerves a little bit. This almost feels like a first date, even though we've already kinda skipped that and went straight to the sex."

"You're going to be fine, you're going to have so much fun! I wish I could be there. You'll have to fill me in on all the juicy details when you get home." She said.

The doorbell rang. It was 5:20. He was early. I quickly jumped off the bed, pulled my pants and underwear up, grabbed the bag and ran downstairs. Vanessa followed closely behind.

I quickly opened the door. It was Mack, of course. He was standing there in a plain dark red tshirt, some board shorts and sandals.I looked at his crotch, you couldn't tell he was packing a monster cock in those baggy shorts.

"Hey," I said and tried not to sound too excited.

"Hey!" Mack seemed pretty excited to see me.

"Mack!" Vanessa screeched as she came down the stairs.

"Hey Vanessa, you sure it's okay that I borrow your husband for the weekend?"

"Sure, of course I'll be fine. I have to work this weekend anyway. Though could you shoot me your address? I might want to pop in late Saturday night after work." She said as she looked at me and winked. I know what she wanted to do, she had told me last night while she was pounding me.

"Of course, let me send it right now." He removed his phone from his pocket and continued to talk. "We live about 25 minutes from here. Saturday is poker night. So shoot me a text when you're thinking about coming over. We usually go until midnight or so." I heard my wife's phone ding. She took it out, looked at the text and smiled. She stood behind me, grabbed my ass and then kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks Mack." She said as she continued to massage my ass and eventually pushed me out the door. "You two have fun this weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to come over on Saturday night."

She stood in the doorway and watched us walk out to the driveway to his car. Walking with a butt plug in isn't the easiest thing to do. It's a little uncomfortable. I could sense Vanessa back in the doorway watching my ass as we walked away. I looked back at her and she just smiled, waved and gave me a wink. I wasn't sure what to say to break the ice, so we walked in silence to his car.

"Don't be nervous. It's just two guys hanging out for the weekend."

"Well I guess..." I said and chuckled a little bit.

"I know the first time we met I was a little rough and a little aggressive and demeaning. I'm not sure if you know this but the massage parlor doubles as a sex club of sorts. I'm a part time dom there, your wife hired me to dominate you last week. I enjoyed your energy and thought we could do something a little different this time. I'll be myself, you be yourself. I'll only be as aggressive as you want me to be. Yes, sometimes Stacey and I take it to that level with each other but not always. It's not something I need to do to have a good time. So let's just get to know each other, hang out, and maybe have some fun. What do you say?"

That cleared the air immediately, it let me know that I didn't need to expect him to be his dom self the whole weekend, that he was just a regular married guy that happened to like having sex with other guys. Like me. Sorta.

"Okay, sounds good." I said, perking up a little bit. "So Stacey is okay with this?" I asked.

"Of course, I never do anything without her knowing." He said.

"Cool, cool. I wasn't so sure I was even going to do it, Vanessa seemed really excited about it." I said with a laugh.

"I'm glad you accepted. Out of curiosity, why weren't you sure? You seemed really into it last week." He seemed genuinely interested.

"A couple of reasons, last week was the first time in probably 20 years since I'd done anything with another man. The last time was back in college. I used to give my friend blowjobs all the time and I enjoyed it, but then I met Vanessa, we got married, and I haven't done it since then. I'd always fantasized about doing it again, but never did more than that until last week, when I met you and that massive stick you carry around in your pants." I paused.

He laughed.

I continued, "After last week and the way that all went down, I wasn't sure I wanted to do anything that aggressive again. I mean I enjoyed your dick, in fact I haven't stopped thinking about it since that day. I've dreamt about it. Even right now, talking about it has me wondering if I could just reach over, unzip your shorts, pull it out and suck it." I stopped, realizing what I had just said.

"I'm certainly not going to stop you and like I said, last week isn't my normal. That was a job. We'll just play it cool."

I sat there staring out the window. My hands were fidgeting, my mind was focused on one thing. I wanted his dick, and he did say he wouldn't stop me. I had to have it and we had plenty of time before we got back to their place. My heart was racing, the butterflies in my stomach were multiplying.

I shut off my brain and without thinking, moved my hand nervously across the center and placed it on his leg. I left it there for a second or two and then turned in the seat to bring my other hand over to help with his button and zipper. While I was doing that he pushed his seat back a little. I reached into his pants and realized that he wasn't wearing any underwear. This gave me easy access to pull his dick out. So I did and flopped it on the front of his shorts and left it there while I rubbed its length.

"Yeah I don't like underwear," he said with a smile.

"Yeah it must be hard to constrain this snake in underwear." I said with a laugh as I picked it up and leaned over to put it in my mouth. I've only ever had hard dicks in my mouth. His was semi hard but still rather soft and it was kind of spongy, as soon as it was in my hungry mouth it immediately started to get hard. It stiffened up and I was able to start bobbing on it. I was leaning over and I could feel the butt plug start to shift. My cheeks spread so they weren't keeping my asshole closed and now the plug was starting to slip. I had to clench to keep it in. He was now fully hard and covered in my saliva. I felt the plug start to slip out so I reached back to push it back in.

"What's going on back there?" he asked.

I reluctantly pulled off his cock to answer, "Butt plug feels like it's slipping." I blurted out and immediately went back down on his pole.

I felt him reach over and try to pull me closer and then again closer still until I was almost on the center console. It did give me more access to his cock which I appreciated, but now he could also reach my ass. He patted my own hand away and put his hand into my pants. I could feel his fingers on my ass as he searched for the plug. He gave my cheek a squeeze before finding the base of the buttplug. At first he just held it in place as I continued to slobber all over the flesh sword in my mouth. There was so much saliva that it started to get his shorts wet.

I was so focused on the sloppy blowjob I was giving that I had no idea how long we'd been driving at this point.

Mack adjusted the hand that was holding my butt plug in place, he grabbed the base and started to pull, I could feel my asshole starting to stretch as the wide base was making its way out of me. Then he pushed it back in.

"Stacey loves it when I stretch her ass out like this. Sometimes she cums just from this before I even fuck her," he said.

I moaned an affirmative. I didn't want to come off of him. I was having too much fun with his cock in my mouth, and my asshole stretching out.

"I'm getting pretty close. If you keep that up you'll make me cum before we get there," he said.

I took that as a challenge and redoubled my efforts. I went faster and faster, creating more and more saliva to get it sloppy wet as I swirled my tongue on the head for all it was worth. All the while he was slowly pulling the butt plug a little ways out of my ass and then pushing it back in, making me hard as a rock. I moved one of my hands into my own shorts and grabbed my own cock, finding it was soaked in precum.

I was now having sex in a really uncomfortable position. No, not like in the back of a Volkswagen. I was leaning halfway over the center console of the car, my lower body twisted so he had access to my ass, my upper body in his lap and one hand in my pants, one hand cupping his balls. I felt them tense up and knew that he was about to cum.

I heard him say "Here it comes," as I felt the first shot hit the back of my mouth, I gagged just a little, but adjusted my placement to be able to catch and swallow the rest better.

As his cock pulsed in my mouth, he started going a little faster with the butt plug, and I squeezed my own cock a few times before starting to cum in my pants. I hope Vanessa packed me some extra bottoms.

He moaned with me as I moaned on his dick,and he continued to shoot more and more ropes of cum into me. I think there were about 5 or 6 but I lost count.

"Oh man, that was fantastic!" He sounded a little out of breath.

He removed his hand from the back of my pants as I removed his cock from my mouth and adjusted back to the other seat. My hand was still in my pants, I wasn't sure what to do with my cum soaked hand.

"Shit, I didn't mean to cum like that. Damn it." I was embarrassed.

"It's cool, don't worry about it. You can clean up when we get to my place. We'll throw your clothes in the wash," he told me.

"Okay." I wiped my hand on my shorts.

I looked over and he hadn't put his cock away. It was still hard and glistening. He had one hand on the steering wheel and one stroking his cock.

"Just a few more miles." He said.

I was so engrossed in his cock that I didn't notice where we were. They lived out in the country, with miles between houses. Looking around there was nothing but forests, fields, and open skies. I went back to staring at his stroking hand. He turned and I looked up.

We were turning down what looked like a dirt driveway. It was long and winding far from the road and behind a few trees. On the way up the path, I saw a decent sized pond with crystal clear water. There was a dock coming off one shore as well as a floating dock out in the center.

As we got closer to the house I saw how large it was, it looked like a ranch style built on a hill. I was taking this all in while also trying to take some glances at his cock.

He pulled up near the house and stopped the car. He got out. With the door still open he bent over and pulled his shorts down and picked them up. Then he took his shirt off.

"Ahhh home sweet home," he said as he stood back up, clothes in hand. I noticed that he had a pretty firm butt.

I got out of the car and grabbed my bag. He was walking up towards the house completely naked except his sandals.

I followed him, completely clothed and still soaked in my own cum.

He opened the door and walked in before turning around and ushering me in. He was still hard, though it was starting to get a little floppy.

"I'll show you to your room." He said.

Again I followed Mack around like a lost little puppy looking for a treat.

We walked through the foyer, into a large living area with a large TV, and kept going past a large kitchen. On the other side of the kitchen the house split. One flight of stairs when up, the other went down. At the bottom of the lower stairs there was a door that had a sign on it.

Abandon All Clothes, Ye Who Enter Here.

Mack didn't address the door or the sign, he just went up and I followed. These stairs led to a long hallway with eleven doorways, five on each side and a double door at the end of the hallway. They were all closed. He led me down the hall to a door on the left, swung it open and said, "Here ya go."

It was a decent sized room with a queen bed, dresser, and a door into a private bath. I threw my bag on the bed and immediately stripped out of my wet clothes.

He stood in the doorway, watching, holding onto his cock. I gave him a little show when it came to pulling down my shorts. I went slowly, just the shorts at first.

"Oh I see how it is!" he said as he started to stroke himself and get hard.

I pulled my underwear down and stayed bent over, presented my ass to him and showed off my plug. I could feel it straining to get out of the confines of my clenched asshole.

"Okay, you're a tease." He continued stroking himself as I turned, stepped out my underwear, and walked towards him. I got directly in front of him, dropped to my knees, grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him into my mouth. I inhaled him all the way into my throat in one try.

I pulled back beaming with pride that I was able to do that in one shot! I looked up from my knees, "Will you please fuck me?" I asked.

"Top drawer, there's some bath sheets, grab one and lay it on the bed. Stacey will kill me if we get cum on these sheets." He said with a smile. He opened the drawer to the night stand by the door and grabbed lube.

I walked over to the dresser, grabbed the towel, then laid it on the bed. I crawled onto it and assumed my favorite pegging position. Mack moved to the foot of the bed and watched me get into my side saddle position. I was settled in and ready to get fucked, with my right leg slightly pulled up towards my chest, I reached back and pulled the butt plug out.

As soon as I did, Mack climbed onto the bed. He is much larger than Vanessa so he cast quite the shadow on me. He squirted some lube on my asshole then threw the bottle next to me.

He guided his cock towards my hole and started to push. There was almost no resistance. The plug had done its job.

"Oh god so smooth." Mack remarked as he started to slide all the way into my ass. I felt his head graze my prostate. I'd had to try and adjust my position a little once he got going to make it hit it some more. His cock is shaped differently than Vanessa's.

"That feels so good," I said. "Can you go slow? I know I'm already stretched out but it might nice to have a nice slow fuck"

"Sure Harry, let's go slow." He said as he slowly pulled back. Then slowly pushed back in. My goodness having a real cock in your ass feels so good. Why did I ever feel shame or guilt about any of this? It feels so good.

He was kneeling on the bed, leaning his torso over me, surrounding me with his arms. I was enveloped by him and felt a weird sense of safety in this position as Macked continued with his slow methodical thrusts.

"I mean this in the nicest possible way, your ass was made for fucking. My cock feels great in there;" he said as his thrusts began to have more power behind them. Still nice and slow, but they were harder now.

"Thank you, your cock was made for fucking. I love the way it feels in my ass." I said with a sigh of ecstasy. My own dick was getting hard from feeling his cock rubbing my prostate. I was oozing precum all over myself and could feel my orgasm approaching. I realized that I'd forgotten to get my magic wand from my bag. I've never come from just getting fucked before. I wanted to see if I could get there.

"I'm so close, go faster. And harder if you can." I asked. Hoping that he could push me over the edge to achieve the fabled anal orgasm.

He wasted no time in granting my request, immediately grabbing my hips for leverage and began slamming into me fast and hard.

"Cum for me! You can do it!" He said. "I'm getting close again too! You better hurry up and cum if you want this. Do it!" As he said do it he slapped my ass.

"Come on, cum from my cock! Do it!" Again he slapped my ass.

"You're going to lose your opportunity soon. I'm about to fill your ass up with my cum. You better...cum...now..." as he said those last three words he timed some hard thrusts and on the last one I felt his cock start to pulse against my prostate. It sent a wave of euphoria across my entire body that sent me over the edge and I came all over the towel.

Mack pulled out of me leaving me full of his sperm. He gave my ass a playful smack and sauntered out of the room.

"Sleep tight fuckbuddy." He said as he walked past.

I'm not sure how long I laid there just basking in the glow of my first anal orgasm, I glanced at the clock on the nightstand, it showed 7:00pm. I was exhausted and decided to just rest my eyes for a bit.

SATURDAY

I opened my eyes and saw it was 6:30am. "Holy shit!" I slept for almost twelve hours. I dragged myself out of bed. During the night all my semen had dried and the towel was now stuck to me. My asshole was itchy from all of Mack's cum that had oozed out of me and dried.

I slowly walked over towards the bathroom, turned the shower on and relieved myself before hopping under the warm water.

Showering snapped me out of the early morning grogginess. I now felt energized, ready for the day and ready for some more of Mack's magnificent cock. I got out of the shower, dried myself off and went back to my room to see what Vanessa had packed for me. As I opened the bag I noticed there was a note on top on top. It read: "Harry, I can't wait to hear all about your fuckbuddy weekend! Have fun. Hopefully I'll see you Saturday after poker night. Love you."

I smiled as I read it, she was the best.

I put on a pair of my basketball shorts and a t-shirt and walked out into the hallway to try and find the kitchen. As soon as I got closer to the stairs I smelled the bacon.

I was surprised to see Mack awake. He was in the kitchen making breakfast and it looked like it was almost ready. There was a stack of pancakes, a fruit mix, some scrambled eggs and a pitcher of orange juice sitting on the island.

"Bacon's almost done. Have a seat." he said as he grabbed the plate of pancakes and the fruit bowl to bring them out to the table. As he came around the island I noticed he was naked except for a black apron. It was one of those novelty aprons that said "KISS THE COOK" except they had taken a sharpie and colored over half of the second O so it said "KISS THE COCK". Clever.

"You sleep okay?" he asked as he set the food down on the table and turned back to the kitchen to get the bacon that had just finished. He grabbed a couple of plates and some silverware for us as well.

"Yeah, I can't believe I slept that long. You really wore me out." I said with a smile.

"I have that effect on people." He came back to the table and sat down.

I sat across from him and made my plate. I normally eat pretty quickly but this morning I was ravenous and practically inhaled my food. After I was done, I wasn't sure what to do, so I just kind of sat there silently for a couple of minutes, thinking about what we were going to do today and what we did last night. It was probably going to be a long day with poker tonight. That should be fun, I haven't played poker since college. Oddly enough that was also the last time I'd sucked a dick before I met Mack.

"Hey Mack," I said to break the silence while he was still eating. "There's always something I've wanted to try."

"Oh, what's that?"

I didn't say anything as I stood up and pushed my chair back. I got on my knees and crawled under the table and made my way towards him. When I got there and sat down in front of him, I put my hands on his legs.

"Ohhh," he said and removed the apron that he still had on. "Go ahead and kiss the cock."

I took his soft cock into my mouth and held it there.

Mack placed one hand on my head and kept eating his breakfast with the other. I enjoy it when my wife plays with my hair while I'm going down on her. His breakfast sausage began to harden as I worked my tongue around the head. Once he was completely hard, I began licking his shaft up and down. I borrowed a tactic from my wife and gripped the shaft firmly, rubbing my thumb in circles on his frenulum. I used my other hand to cup his balls and roll them around like stress relievers. I really enjoyed the soft moans he'd let out occasionally, it let me know I was doing a good job. I continued to work his cock with my hands, lips and tongue.