Picking up The Slack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never done it before but figured this was as good of time as any to try and suck his balls. Before I did though, I placed his tip in my mouth and got it as sloppy wet as I could with saliva to keep it nice and slick for my thumb. I licked down the shaft and with my free hand I cupped his testicles and stuck my tongue out to give them a lick, then another, then I slowly and gently sucked one into my mouth. Then switched it out for the other. Back and forth I went sucking on Mack's big balls.

I was lost in my own little world under that table.

"Harry!" The way he said it seemed like he'd said it a few times prior and was trying to get my attention.

It wasn't until he moved his chair back that I snapped out of my trance and poked my head out from under the table. "Hey sorry, did you say something?"

"Ha, yeah man, guess you were kinda into it down there, huh?"

I was still stroking his cock while we carried on a conversation like that was a totally normal thing to do, I just didn't want to let it go.

"Yeah sorry, I got a little caught up in the moment and zoned you out."

"Understandable, so uh, have you ever eaten ass?" he asked.

"I love to eat Vanessa's! It's so much fun." I said excitedly, oblivious to the fact that he was fishing. Then it hit me. "Ohhhh...yeah man let me eat that ass!"

"Okay let's take this outside to the pool deck." Mack got up and I had to reluctantly release his hard shaft from my grasp.

I crawled out from under the table and realized that I was harder than a steel rod. He started to head out the patio door and turned back. "It's okay to take your clothes off, you know?"

"Yeah yeah, I know. I'll go throw them in my room." I said as I headed up the small flight of stairs. I quickly took my clothes off, threw them on the bed and grabbed my sandals. It was weirdly freeing to be walking around outside naked. I'd never done that before. Feeling the breeze on my hard dick and exposed ass was refreshing. I'd have to do this more often.

When I arrived outside I saw Mack sitting on a lounge chair stroking himself. When he saw me, he reclined his chair back and put his feet up on the edge of the seat and exposed his asshole to me.

I grabbed a cushion from another chair on my way over and put it on the ground in front him for comfort as I assumed my ass eating position. I used my left hand to hold his balls out of the way, he continued stroking his cock and I dove right in.

I started doing circles with the tip of my tongue around his rosebud, trying to tease it a little bit. I switched to full on licks with the pad of my tongue from his ass crack up to his perineum, making sure I was getting it nice and wet. Usually around this point my wife would stick a finger in my ass, I wasn't sure that's what he wanted so I probed his asshole with the tip of my tongue, trying to get him to open up a little.

He moaned as my tongue continued to work it's way into his asshole. I stiffened my tongue as much as I could and used it to penetrate him. I was fucking his ass with about about half an inch of my tounge and he seemed to be enjoying it. Each time I came in my nose smashed into his taint. I felt his balls start to tighten in my hand and I knew he was about to cum.

He let out a loud guttural groan as he came all over his chest. I immediately popped up, pushed his legs down and tried to get his cumming dick into my mouth before too much of it was wasted. I only managed to catch two squirts before he was done. The rest was all over his chest. I didn't hesitate and leaned in to start licking it off of him. Once he was nice and clean I stood up and stepped back to admire his now glistening body and his still hard cock.

"That was so good man, you can do that anytime you like." Mack said with a smile as he straightened up the chair and sat up.

I blushed a little at the compliments. Apparently I'm a good cocksucker, a good piece of ass and a good ass eater.

"I got another one in me. You wanna ride my cock?" He asked.

"Yes, of course!" I said excitedly.

He got up and went over to a little cabinet on the side of the house. I couldn't see what was in it, but when he came back to sit down, he had a bottle of lube in his hand.

"Stacey and I have a lot of sex outside so we like to keep a little stash of lube out here."

I nodded, "That makes sense. Vanessa and I have a few bottles spread around the house, makes the spur of the moment sex easier."

Once he was all lubed up he tossed me the bottle. I put some on my fingers and bent forward a little to open my ass cheeks and spread it round on my hole. I slipped one finger inside. Then another. Normally I liked a little more time to prepare but I felt pretty good. It had only been about half a day since he fucked me, my asshole should open up pretty easily.

"Come have a seat," he said as he patted his legs.

I turned around and slowly lowered myself onto his lap as he held his cock steady. I felt his tip slip up against my sensitive asshole and I pushed down a little and it slipped in. I held there for just a second, and placed my hands on his legs to brace myself better. Once that felt okay, I slipped down a little further. And further. Until finally my ass checks met his small mound of pubic hair at the base of his cock.

My feet were planted on the ground, my hands gripping his legs for balance and I slowly started to rise up, trying to figure out how high I needed to go to get to the tip. Once I'd felt it start to come out, I went back down. A couple more times through that motion and my body knew what to do. I pushed myself up and then fell back down. I started to gyrate my hips a little bit as I went up and down, it made his cock hit my prostate better. As I bounced, waves of pleasure were flowing through my body. I picked up the pace and intensity as I rode.

"Fuck this feels so good!" I yelled.

"Yeah it does! Ride my cock cowboy!" he said jokingly.

"Yeehaw!" I exclaimed.

I continued to bounce on his cock, I would roll my hips on each downstroke, so that his cock would rub my pleasure button just right.

I started to pant like a dog in heat. Or a really horny middle aged guy riding a real cock outside by the edge of a pool on the verge of having an orgasm. Could be either one.

"Holy shit, your cock feels so good!"

"Your ass feels great too!" Mack assured me.

I felt my orgasm coming on as I continued bouncing, "I'm gonna cum! Your cock is gonna make me cum!" Bounce. Bounce. Orgasm! I started to spray cum everywhere and I'm pretty sure some of it got in the pool.

"Oh shit! I'm cumming!" I said and I just kept going, not wanting the feeling to ever end. "Fuck that's so good." My knees were starting to get weak. I couldn't keep this up much longer. "Can you cum in my ass? Are you close?"

Mack was now starting to pant. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. I felt his cock pulse on the next one and then he was shooting his cum in my ass.

I started to gradually slow down, before eventually stopping. His cock was still pulsing as I sat there on his lap. Once his orgasm finished, I slowly stood up. There was cum oozing from my asshole and down my leg. He smacked my ass playfully as I started to move away.

"That was fun!" he said, "Time for a shower."

"Good idea" I followed suit, I almost followed him into the master bath to hop in the shower with him, but opted not to. "Maybe next time," I said to myself.

I took a long shower, reflecting on where I was at with all this. So much had changed in a week's time. I'd gone from only fantasizing about sucking dick to doing that and a lot more. And more importantly my wife encouraged me to do it! I was a lucky man.

All cleaned up, I opted to stay naked because I was sure that Mack would too. I came out and couldn't find him anywhere in the house. I poked my head outside and he was in the hot tub drinking a beer at 10:00am. I walked out to join him.

"If you want one" he held up his beer and wiggled it a little "the mini fridge is behind the bar." He pointed over towards the far end of the patio. I went and grabbed one and got into the hot tub across from him.

We sat, soaked and drank the suds in silence for a while.

He finally broke the silence. "So are you having a good time?"

"Uh yeah, this has been crazy, but it's been a lot of fun" I said.

"Good. I'm glad. We should make this a thing." He said.

"Vanessa joked and called you my fuck buddy the other day." I told him.

"I guess that's kind of what we are right? Buddies who fuck."

"Yeah I guess we are."

"I'm cool with it, we can be friends and fuck buddies."

He got out of the hot tub and turned around towards me and I just stared at his now soft, wet dick. Dangling between his legs. It was quite the sight to behold. "You want another?" he asked and he shook his cock a little bit.

"Another?" I couldn't concentrate.

"Another beer dumbass," he said. Now I know we are friends, he's busting my chops.

"Yeah sure," I didn't look away from his joystick.

He came back, tossed me the beer and slipped back into the hot tub. We made small talk, work, wives, hobbies, sports, things like that. Over the course of the next couple of hours we moved around the patio pool deck, to sit on deck chairs then float in the pool and back to the hot tub. Each time we moved we'd grab a couple more beers. We were just two friends, hanging out and talking, it was nice.

We had moved back to the hot tub and were sitting on the edge with our legs in and drinking a couple of fresh beers by the time the conversation and turned back to sex.

"So until last week you hadn't sucked dick since college?" He asked.

I told the story of my summer as a cocksucker. "I had a friend that I lived with for a summer. We ended up having some beers and trading blowjobs one day. I went first and gave him a blowjob for fifteen minutes, I didn't want it to stop, I was hooked. Then it was his turn and I came in his mouth and he almost threw up. But I loved sucking his dick so much I did it pretty much once a day all summer long."

"Haha he almost threw up after you came?"

"Yeah and we never traded blowjobs again, it was just me servicing him all summer. I actually didn't mind because I enjoyed doing it. He was the only guy I'd sucked off until last week." I told him.

"Aww nice. I've sucked a few, but I prefer being a top. And from what I've seen you definitely enjoy being a bottom." He said.

"Haha! Yeah, I guess so. I think I'm getting addicted to your cock. After last week I couldn't stop thinking about it!"

"Really?" He asked

"Yeah it awakened something in me that had been dormant for quite some time and now that it's out, it's hungry...for cock." I said realizing I was feeling buzzed, I slid into the tub and glided over to Mack. I grabbed his dick and put it in my mouth for the second time today. I hungrily devoured him. Feeling him get hard in my mouth was a great sensation. I loved it.

"Mmmmm," he moaned as he hardened.

I got to work polishing his knob, bobbing my head up and down and gripping him at the base. I was ravenous for his meat. It was like some sort of cock crazed animal had taken over my body. I couldn't help myself. I needed it. I wanted it. Up and down. Up and down. His cock was almost like a drug to me, I've never taken drugs before but I have to imagine that feeling of euphoria that I was feeling in these moments had to be pretty close to what it felt like to get high. I removed my hand from his shaft and placed both my hands on his legs and took him all the way into my throat. I stayed down as long as I could before coming back up. I took in a deep breath and then went all the way down again. Mack put his hand on my head and grabbed onto my hair.

I was fucking my own face on his cock, he was just hanging on. I went all the way down until my nose was buried in his pubic hair and I could feel his pubic bone. The buzzed, horny animal inside me needed this. Up and down. I started to gag a little on the down strokes but forced through, my saliva production was in overdrive. Up and down. I don't know how long this went on. I just kept going and going, the animal inside me needed to be fed! Eventually on a downstroke Mack pushed down me a little while he thrust up to meet me and then held me in place and with a grunt he shot his load down my throat.

The animal within was sated. For now.

I pulled off him, a string of saliva along for the ride. I wiped my mouth and just looked up at him.

"You are something else man." He said. "You like my cock don't you?"

"I do." I said slinking backwards into the tub to get against the other side. He slipped into the pool himself and slid over next to me. He put his arm around me and leaned in close to my ear.

"I'm having a good time today, I'm glad you are too." He bit my ear lobe. I felt his other hand on my leg. My own cock was still hard from what just transpired. He was rubbing my thigh as he continued. "I don't normally do this, but there's just something about the way you so willingly give yourself to me, the way you seem to only be focused on my pleasure and not your own, you haven't even touched your own cock today." As he said that he bit my ear lobe again, grabbed my cock and squeeze. I let out an involuntary moan as he started to work my cock. "I don't want you to think I don't care about your pleasure. I want you to cum too. Anytime I cum, you should cum. Can you do that?" He continued to stroke me. "I don't normally do this and I've only done it a few times but the beer and your story from earlier has me wanting to..." he floated around in front of me. "Hop up on the ledge," he said and I did as I was told. He got in closer and spread my legs.

Then he took my dick into his mouth.

He barely had time to close his lips, as soon as his tongue made contact, I came instantly. I must have shot at least ten times. And he swallowed them all.

"Not bad. Your friend from college was a lightweight." He joked. I couldn't help but laugh.

We got out of the hot tub, dried off and went into the main house.

"Holy shit it's three o'clock." he said when we got inside, "The guys will be here at seven."

"I'm gonna hop in for another shower and then probably take a nap. I'm exhausted." I said.

"Sure thing."

I hopped in the shower again, feeling spent. It was a quick one. Then I dried off and passed out.

I woke up to the sound of Mack's voice. "Hey fuck buddy, wake up it's six thirty. Everyone is going to be here soon."

I hopped up and decided that I was going to put the butt plug in and hope that Vanessa would be coming.. I wanted to be ready for that. Once the plug was in place, I got dressed and headed out.

"Game room is this way," Mack said as we came down the stairs. I followed him through their main room and then through a door that led to the game room. It was what you would probably call a "man cave." At its center was a fancy, octagon shaped poker table with some matching chairs.

"It's a good thing you're here, a couple of the guys had to cancel, so you'll be our fifth."

"Shit I didn't think about that, I don't know if I have any cash. Vanessa packed my bag"

"Don't worry about it, I can spot you and you can pay me back. I'm sure we can work something out." He winked. I smiled.

"Haha okay, thanks."

The doorbell rang and we went to get it. Mack opened and introduced me to John, who had arrived a little early. John was a big guy, but not fat, he could only be described as tall, dark and handsome. Shortly there after Mark and Greg showed up.

"Jason and Josh are just scared to lose more money, that's why they bailed," John said.

The 5 of us made small talk for a little while before making our way to the game room.

The game was fun, lots of trash talk, lots of beer. I realized that I'm not very good at poker and ended up losing a lot of Mack's money. Most of it to John.

I got a text around 11:30pm from Vanessa.

I'm going to end up pulling a double, so I'm not going to make it. I really really wanted to be there tonight to have some fun. Have a lot of fun and tell me all about it tomorrow!

Bummer. I thought it would have been fun to have my wife use her strap-on on my ass, while Mack used his cock on my face. Oh well, maybe another time.

About 45 minutes later Mark and Greg said they had to go.

"Losers!" John said as they walked out the door.

Now it was just the three of us. We went into the large room and sat on the couch. John looked at me "So you're Mack's new friend?" He put some emphasis on the word friend that implied that he knew what Mack and I had been up to. "Mack likes the quiet ones. You seem like a quiet one." I didn't know what to say, he was right, I'm usually pretty quiet around new people.

"Yeah I guess so..." I said.

"How much did I take off you tonight?" He asked.

"About $150, but it was Mack's money, I didn't have any cash with me so he loaned it to me so you'd have a fifth player. I'm going to pay him back."

"Hmmm, pay him back huh?" He reached into his pocket and pulled out the wad of cash he had made off everyone. He pulled off three fifty dollar bills and tried to pass them to Mack. "Now you can pay me," he said.

Mack didn't take it "John, I don't think that's going to work out. Just keep the money."

I was pretty buzzed at this point and not sure what to say or do, but I could feel the tension in the room growing. It was very sexual in nature, there was some history between John and Mack. I wish I knew what it was. I could feel that this could go one of two ways, either everyone can be happy, or John can be mad. I didn't want anyone to be mad. My wife had put the idea in my head earlier and now I wanted to try it, so I just blurted it out. "Mack, take the money and I'll pay John back with a blowjob."

"A $150 blowjob? I don't think so, I'm going to need more than that." John said.

I chugged the rest of my beer gaining some liquid courage to go with my cock lust, "Okay, do you want to fuck me then? I'll give Mack the blowjob." The animal from earlier was waking up and it needed to be fed again. "Right here, right now. Take it or leave it." I walked to the middle of the room and took my pants off, got down on all fours and wiggled my ass.

"Frisky little fellow aren't you," John said.

"John, can we talk?" Mack asked and they walked away. I started to feel like I'd made a mistake. I couldn't hear what they were saying, it almost sounded like they were arguing. At the end I heard John "Okay Okay!" He handed Mack the money from earlier and they came back.

"Harry, is this really what you want?" Mack asked me.

"Abso-fucking-lutetly." I said and reached up to unzip his pants. I pulled his cock and started to suck on it. John was standing right next to him and I did the same thing to him. His dick was smaller than Mack's but not by much. They were standing side by side, I was on my knees, sucking Mack's dick for a few strokes then sucking John's big black dick for a few strokes. I repeated this for a while until both cocks were completely covered in my spit.

I went back down to my hands and knees, I pulled the plug out of my ass. I grabbed the small bottle of lube from my pocket and gave it to John. "Okay John, fuck me. Mack, come here and fuck my mouth." They both assumed their respective positions.

I couldn't see what John was doing, I had Mack in front of me on his knees and his dick in my mouth. I felt a probing on my ass. He started off slow, just pushing the tip into me and waiting. I moaned onto Mack's cock as John pushed in farther and farther. His dick made a pit stop at my prostate. I could feel the semen oozing from my cock as he slowly pushed past it causing me to moan even more. John pulled out slowly, again hitting that spot just right, his dick curves perfectly to hit that each time. He picked up his pace and I was oozing a steady stream of liquid onto the floor. My whole body was feeling the sensation of orgasm without having the pulsing orgasm. John was milking me with his cock.