Pickle Ball Pickle 01

Story Info
Ethan takes a Pickle Ball tourney dare and becomes Pickle.
2.6k words
4
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pickle Ball Pickle 01

Jeez, take on a dare one time with vigor and you're pinned for life, right? I mean, my name is Ethan and I have no problem introducing myself as Ethan whether I'm dressed in normal guy clothing or when I dress the other way, but wear something risqué one time on a dare at the local Pickle Ball courts and boom, you're known as Pickle forever! Well, at least for the last six months anyways.

But know this, people, I'm adorable when I trot with my ponytail up and down the Pickle Ball courts and some have said that I have the middle section to wear ridiculously short and tight shorts, so.

Anyways, here's how I went from Ethan to Pickle in one single afternoon.

"Ref! Time out! I need a time out!"

"Baker, the match is over, so why do you need a time out?"

"Um, I'm filing a match protest then! Jenkins and Dawson had a racket boy and that's cheating!"

"Baker, his Pickle Ball Racket Boy uniform might be a little risqué, but the game rules don't exactly define such things and the rules certainly do not say that a male can't wear makeup and ridiculously short shorts! Besides, Pickle volunteered to be the Racket Boy today, so back off, Baker!"

"Yeah, but Ref, he sat on the sidelines and continually stroke the handle of the backup racket during all of the matches!"

"Baker, you're just jealous that it's not your racket handle that he stroked on the sidelines for all the matches this afternoon, so shut it, except the match and game losses and hit the showers! I mean, do you hear Jenkins or Dawson complaining about Pickle volunteering as the Racket Boy then?"

"Ref, I'm talking to you, so why are you just walking away and towards the showers on me then?"

"Oh, after the matches are finished, I mean, Pickle said he would moonlight as the locker room towel boy, so, shut it Baker and wear thicker game shorts next time if you can't contain your tendencies. We televise locally, you know."

Oh, by the way, I mean, I would probably never take a volunteer dare like that again, but if I ever did, whoa, a small pleated skirt would be so much better to wear than shorts! I mean, there was an entire crowd just across the court that seemed to having peeking up a small skirt on their minds!

[Towel hand off]

"You were pretty rough on Mr. Baker today, Ref."

"Just doing my job, Pickle. Now nothing from you about this shower! Unless you have some ideas on how I explain my present state to the ball and chain, who is probably wondering why I needed a shower as the Ref anyways, so."

"Um, Ref, I'm a regular on Chang, so I'm used to seeing some things if you want to do something on your own, but I'm not at the point of physical contact from my side. My stupid dare was to volunteer for one afternoon in these shorts and small t-shirt and nothing more."

"So, I'm naked in the shower room and my pickle is as hard as it's been in 20 years and you're not going to do anything, Pickle! Foul, foul I say! Where's my yellow flag?"

LOL, at least he had the decency to drape his yellow foul flag over his pickle, LOL. But the really bad thing about the showers after a tournament is that the flow of players kept coming.

"Towel, Mr. Dawson? And watch out in the shower area. The Ref has a yellow flag pole issue going on, so."

"Good tourney today, Pickle, that was actually a lot of fun and quite the change of pace. I can also see why the Ref would have a yellow flag pole issue too! I mean, have you ever seen your body, Pickle? Also, am I too old for you to check the string tension on my racket under my towel, hmm? And what's your real name then, Pickle?"

LOL, have I ever seen my own body, LOL. Like every day, OG!

"Um, Mr. Dawson, my real name is Ethan and I went to school with your nephew, Frank, although we weren't good friends or anything. And it's not your age or anything, Mr. Dawson, but I'm here dressed like this on a dare and nothing more. And a on a red pill."

"Hmm, huh, I like Pickle better than Ethan in this shower situation, especially since I think you're responsible for the way the Ref's pickled yellow flag is bouncing up and down so furiously, so?"

"So, I should slowly back away from the shower area like quick before I regret this silly dare then {gulp}, Mr. Dawson?"

"At least turn your back, Pickle, although that might invite a few off court swings of a racket or two, so?"

"So, I owe you a favor then, Mr. Dawson? For the advice?"

"Volunteer for my team again soon, Pickle and we'll call it even. Also, not a word about my yellow flag argument that I'm about to have with the Ref, especially to my nephew, Frank, so?"

"{Gulp.}"

Huh, I never knew that Ref's were so impatient about calling out fouls, especially after the games and matches were well over.

"Foul! Someone needs to get with it on my yellow flag here!"

So, here's how I ended that dare. LOL, I tossed the stack of towels and ran! And I ran like the wind because I could see a line forming and when I said that I had zero physical contact experience above, well, I meant it! Besides, I could see Frank in the background and I knew that he thought poorly enough about me as it was, let alone having him see me passed around the shower area like a limp noodle. And there were no limp noodles in sight, so dare accepted and dare accomplished and I was out like the wind!

And when I say that I ran like the wind, well, I have a nice walk and since I was out while wearing the ridiculously tight and short shorts, I strode. If strode means I casually strutted towards the locker room doors.

Also, I mean, I had to stall Frank, right? I mean, his uncle was right behind me waving the Ref's yellow foul flag and all, so.

"I mean, I just took a dare and it's just for today, Frank, so."

"Your zipper is still up, Ethan, so I'm not judging. I'm looking, but I'm not judging, so."

"I mean, you can call me Pickle now if you want to, Frank, especially if Pickle might get an invite to one of your mixers because I know you and your friends had a problem me back then, which I can almost understand, but you need to consider that there were "grown up" rules that I had to live by and that might be why you and your friends thought that "Ethan" was in the middle of the weird zone, so."

"Hmm, alright, Pickle, I respect that you explained things then, so maybe. Also, you did a better job than you think back in the day finding your middle ground, not that I glanced every now and then, but all I'm admitting to is an occasional glance, so."

"Fair enough, but listen, Frank, I mean, I took the dare and I performed the dare and yeah, maybe the dare seems to be right up my weird dressing alley, but the truth is that my nerves about being in the locker room while dressed like this are really starting to get to me, so?"

"Hmm, so, Pickle, are you asking me to save the day and walk you out of here then, hmm?"

"Well, yeah and a ride home because my butthead nerd friends dropped me off to make sure that I went through with the dare, so?"

"Huh, are those nerds banging you then, Pickle?"

"No, I'm untouched, Frank, so?"

"Huh, do those nerds touch themselves while you're around then, Pickle?"

"I thought you weren't judgmental any more, Frank? But I'm only guessing. They leave, so."

"Sassy, I like that, Pickle, oh, wait, pickles are spicy, right?"

"Frank! I'm pleading here! Plus, the red pill I took to get me through this is wearing off, so."

"Fine, grab my gym bag and meet me just outside of the back door in 2 minutes. I'll slide my truck in sideways as I whip around the back driveway so this safe exit will be in secret. I eat old rubber shoe soles, so."

Well, I had to basically drag his gym bag because it was so heavy, but I was happy to have safe exit strategy. Also, I rummaged through his gym bag, but, ewe, dirty sports stuff! Also, huh, he did have three old rubber show soles in his bag and they did have teeth marks in them, so, huh, maybe I would get out of there safely.

[Screech, squeal, slide, what the hell?]

"I mean, you always liked the dramatics, Frank."

"LOL, it's all a part of the rep, Ethan, I mean, Pickle. But what's not a part of my rep is how I started to follow a couple of your nerd friends just now, so keep it shut about that."

"Explain, please, Frank????"

"Well, I may have never gazed upon your slender Trans body in all its exposed glory if it weren't for them and their perverted "volunteer as the Pickle Ball Racket Boy" dare, so."

"Oh, I mean, oh. I mean, no one ever said that to me in real life before, so, oh."

I mean, maybe my safe exit strategy wasn't going to be all that safe then, maybe.

"Anyways, thanks, Frank. I got lucky and I put in the work to keep things as best as I can, LOL, like running up and down the Pickle Ball courts! And the way I held the spare rackets this afternoon was just a coincidence. Or my brain remembers a few videos from Chang, it's hard to say. Also, I think it's fair to say that you're hard for something right now too, so.?"

"Well, have you seen your body, Pickle?"

Well, duh! Like every day! Like many times a day! Also, déjà vu, right?

"Well, I mean, well, I guess I'm just reminding you that I'm "untouched" and all, so?"

Oh, oh, oh, so a year after school ends and now Frank carries a dictionary? And who decided that being "untouched" does not directly relate to "it's okay to touch me then" as the same thing then, huh?

"Frank, are you making a move on me? Because I honestly don't know how to respond to that. I mean, the nerds just leave and do their nasty elsewhere, so? Besides, didn't you just say that you pound girls and eat tree branches and spit on softer boys who dress differently then, hmm?"

"Well, I didn't say all that, Pickle, but for the way you handled yourself back n the day and for how nicely you have developed since, I mean, I've never more than glanced, so your ride home and the end of your dare will end safely, so. Also, if I were making a move, I mean, would I be your first then? I'm asking for a friend."

"I mean, yeah, but only if your move making was to be successful, but Frank, it's not just that easy, so?"

OMG, OMG, so, a year after school ends and now Frank carries a geometry book that has a calculation of how a round peg fits into a round hole? Either round hole! With diagrams! Like before and nasty after diagrams!

[Pulls over with a screech and a squeal in "make a move" alley]

"Ah, Frank, isn't this "make a move alley" or something that you're screeching to a halt in?"

"Since everything is in secret, Pickle, we can make out like banshees first."

Well, I mean, my diary book came up missing just after my graduation party, so the only one who would know the phase "make out like a banshee" would be the one who snagged it, but I was happy that he had that book in his truck, which I snagged back. I mean, some of the pages were a little sticky, but those grown-up rules about how to dress and behave in the halls of school, right? I had no choice other than to write down certain thoughts and things. With diagrams, of course.

However, to my good fortune, I think, I was saved by the bell.

[Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep]

"Dude, we saw your truck pulled over, so let's get to the park and celebrate a good afternoon of Pickle Ball! Xavier snagged some beers. Oh, oh, I mean, oops, we didn't know you were on a making a move date in the alley date, so?"

Oh, when opportunity knocks, you open the door, right? Well, not always, I guess because somehow Frank opened his mouth and his friends, well, they listened, LOL, almost.

"Pull up a few spaces and hold tight, guys."

And then Frank opened his zipper.

"You can drive my truck home and I'll get it later, Pickle."

"Oh, so I'm supposed to thank you for a safe exit from the Pickle Ball court shower gang bangs and a possible future invite to one of your mixers by putting my virgin mouth on you then, Frank?"

"Pickle, I'll blow within seconds!"

Oh, it sounded helpless, but good fortune was still with me.

[Screech in reverse]

"Hey, wait a minute, Frank! That's the girly boy Racket Boy from the Pickle Ball tournament! I thought you were done with fem boys since you jacked your dick raw so many times over that Ethan's guy's diary? Also, bring him with the park with you. I have some red pills."

"Jacked yourself raw, Frank? Over my diary?"

"Tee, he."

"How many times, Mr. Macho?"

"Tee, he."

Oh, so now Frank doesn't have a simple math book in his truck!

"So, I should save my rep and face and take you home then, Pickle? And can I still can you Pickle?"

"Well, to be truthful, Frank, things were getting a little desperate back there inside of the Pickle Ball club and all, so?"

"Oh, so????"

"So, take me home and keep any and all moves above my beltline and I'll make you an ice tea and tell you about how I'm finished taking dares or something, so."

[Screech, peel, squeal, peel, screech]

[Pinned to the seat by screeching gravity]

Well, sooner or later, right?

Wrong!

I totally forgot about the nerd crew wanting to check up on me to make certain that I followed through from start to finish! Well, almost wrong, they were sitting in their car near my driveway waiting for me to return, but they didn't know that I would be in Frank's truck, so we were able to just drive right on by my house.

"Well, Frank, it would be embarrassing for all if you and I were to pop out of your truck in front of the nerds, don't you agree then? I mean, that whole nerd vs. jock thing doesn't mix well, especially if we pop out of your truck and you're popping a boner for me and they love their camera phones, so?"

"I mean, well, what do I mean then, Pickle?"

"I don't know, but I seemed to be a little fired up too now that I've been with a jock, who has muscles I didn't even know existed, so the other side of the park then? Away from your friends with the prying eyes and all, maybe, hmm?"

See? Sooner or later, right? Plus, his arms, that vein in his neck and his crotch all throbbed in perfect harmony and he did save me from the shower from hell, so.

End Pickle 01