Pickle Ball Pt. 05

Story Info
A friends reunion turns hot.
3k words
4.28
3.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoy this, vote on it and maybe drop me a line.

It had been about two weeks since Beth had ghosted me and having heard nothing, I was still sore about it. Fortunately, I'd seen Jay and Janice for some superb threesome bed wrestling and that was quite beneficial to my well-being. I'd stopped going to the Pickle Ball courts because it just didn't do it for me. Wiffle balls. Nah, not for me, although Jay and Janice urged me to return to give it another try. Instead, I began to run again on a 3K circuit around the park.

Janice seemed to have problems getting her orgy together. I got a few whiny calls telling me that she couldn't schedule all her sex friends together at one time and it frustrated her. I really didn't care. If it happens, it happens. However, she called me and told me to leave Friday open because their oldest and best friends were coming to visit.

The three of us went out to dinner one night. The conversation revolved around their friends. They were excited to see them again as it had been several years. Jeff and Jess had turned them bi. They related the story.

"I'd known Jess since elementary school," said Jay. "She lived a few houses down from me. She was a bit of a tomboy and we played together. We were tight. We never did anything sexual together but in high school, I began to notice her tits. You couldn't help it, they just seem to pop up from nowhere. I admit to having jerked off to her image in my head quite a few times."

Janice jumped in. "Jay and I met in college. I was on the rebound from a long relationship with this guy, Jeff. Jay came into my life and saved me. His tenderness and care made me fall in love with him instantly."

"So," Jay said, "Jess and I remained friends throughout college. She went to school in the middle of the state and we didn't see each other regularly but we kept in touch. She was seeing a guy when they suddenly eloped and got married. And then I didn't hear from her for thirty years. Like you said, people in Florida all seem transitory, on the way to somewhere else. Anyway, I forgot about her. I'd found my honey pot."

Janice giggled. "And I found my pollen." Much laughter. "Jay and I were in Miami for a wedding and what do you know, my Jeff and his Jess were there as guests, too."

Jay continued, "Jess had blossomed into a beautiful woman. She had a hourglass figure and was firm, she took care of herself. But, oh those tits. Whew!"

Janice whispered in my ear, "Jeff was just like I remember him. Tall, classy. I remember his nine inch dick, too." Janice smiled at the recollection.

"After the wedding, we continued our reunion with drinks in the bar. The wedding was at the Fountainbleu and we were staying at The Ritz-Carlton. Jeff and Jess were staying at The Savoy. They asked us if we would like to change from our formal clothes into something more comfortable and meet them at The Savoy's poolside bar in an hour."

"It was brutally hot and humid in Miami that evening. Clothing was minimal and flimsy. When we met them, they were already drinking and loose. Jess was wearing a bikini which was not covering anything. Jeff was wearing a speedo. He was hung like a centaur."

"Anyway," Janice continued, "it was hard to concentrate."

"I said something about Jess not looking like a tomboy anymore and Jeff interjected, saying that she was still a tomboy at heart."

Janice jumped in. "I think they were pretty drunk but they told us all about their lives. They had met at a seminar about social issues in which they both were interested. Jess told us that they had sex that night and haven't stopped since. They told us about their daughter who was in her last year of law school. And then they told us that they were swingers, in and out of the lifestyle."

"We were both shocked. But we took it in stride. You see, we had been talking about having some sexual adventures and we were wide-eyed and listening. After a while, Jess took control and asked us if we wanted to go to their suite for an old friends reunion. They led us there like hungry puppy dogs. It was wild. Uninhibited, to say the least. We both got our bisexual urges satisfied. They changed our lives. So, on Friday night, I want to introduce you to them. What do you say?"

I took a long time in answering. I smoked a joint as I recalled my introduction to the bisexual world by Patty and Roger. I said that they reminded me of that couple. My story turned them on as I watched them masturbate. I scratched my dick a lot, too. Obviously, I agreed to be there in my finest birthday suit. Then, we had a threesome that was again, deeply satisfying. After sex with Jay and Janice, you feel warmth in the air, coming from them and all over. You also have fun, big time.

Friday seemed too long as the day trudged along. Mostly, I just puttered around, cleaning and fixing things. The toilet dripped, the hose to the dryer vent disconnected...stuff like that. I spent some time rolling large blunts and I picked out a bottle of champagne. I took a long, luxurious shower, something I rarely do. I manscaped and made myself sexier in my own eyes. Jay called me at six to ask me to come over earlier, like in a half hour, as he was barbequing. Eagerly, I said okay.

Janice met me at the door. She was wearing a tiny blue bikini but it was nothing more than a scarf and a sneeze. Wow, did she look hot. "We're out in the back, swimming and getting wasted. Dinner is almost ready. Let me get some glasses."

In the backyard, Jay, Jeff and Jess were splashing in the pool. I dropped my shorts revealing my little black Speedo and dove in. Immediately, the three swam over to me. I could see that Jess was topless. "Let me introduce Jeff and Jess to you, Ray." Hellos were made and then Jay counted to three and together, they pulled off my Speedo. "Naked is the way here today." said Jay, smiling broadly. I had three hands fondling me. "Now, isn't that better?"

Janice called out, "Hey, you guys, the steaks are almost ready. Come on out for champagne."

As we stood naked, quaffing the Moet, I was immediately taken by this new couple. They seemed to come from the same place as I. They had similar attitudes. Jess was vivacious and funny, Jeff was her comedic straight man and they had a regular act going. I lit up a blunt and we passed it around. Did I mention that this couple had killer bodies? Jeff was in very good shape but not quite buff. His long cock hung down almost to the base of his testicles. And Jess? She was devastating. At about five foot two, she was a little bigger than your common, everyday spinner. Her large, round breasts stood firm and her large areolae with long nipples stood out like the Hollywood sign. Her shaved puss showcased a tattoo of red lips next to it. Her ass was perfect, too. In short, this couple were lookers.

"Dinner is ready," announced Jay. It was delicious. We sat around the table dining, laughing and glomming each other's nakedness. "The J's", my nickname for the four of them, grilled me on my past, my interests, especially my music history and my sex history, as well. Meanwhile, I watched their dynamics. It was obvious that Jess ruled the roof and I assumed all that was under it. Jeff had a diffident demeanor. It wasn't that he was reserved or shy, but it seemed more like he was unassuming and maybe a little shy. He let her have the wheel and settled back for a good ride. That's what I got from him.

During dinner, there was a lot of play under the table. Janice spent some time flicking my helmet with her thumb much to my delight. I'll never know whose hands were also checking me out and no one will ever know where my hands went either. Safe to says, fingers were flying and it was much silly fun. And dinner was quick, too. Everyone seemed to wolf it down because we were all eager to play. However, the dinner was filling and so, afterwards, we seemed to fade and fall into the chaises. Passing the joint around and sipping champagne led to some hilarious conversation. There was some considerable farting, too. It was fortunate that we were outside and there was a breeze. After about a half hour, Jess got up and dove into the pool.

"She has some body," I exhaled.

"You got that right," smiled Jeff. "That body was born to fuck." His dick started to rise, all nine or ten inches. Jay moved over and placed the spongy head in his mouth. Jeff groaned.

Janice got up and walked over to me. Pulling me by my dick, I, too, got up and quickly. "Come on," she said, "let's do Jess." We jumped in. Janice swam over to Jess and they fell into a deep kiss. Jess floated back on her stomach and the women continued to kiss and caress each other. I got behind Jess and parted her legs. As we were in the shallow end, it was easy to stand and stroke my cock along her treasure cove. Janice leaned back on the coping and floated, her legs spread, as she wordlessly invited Jess between them. Jess floated back and began to feast on Janice. Jess moved back further and rubbed her pucker against the head of my cock. It was almost dreamlike as our bodies floated against each other. As Janice moaned, Jess's ass encompassed me, pushing my head just into her butt. She wriggled against me causing it to pop in about an inch or two. I let her lead.

Jay and Jeff were sixty-nining on a chaise. Jay had three fingers up Jeff's chute and Jeff was making growling sounds as Jay pumped him. With his other hand, Jay slapped his ass hard and Jeff's grunts got louder. These two weren't having sex, they were rutting.

I was loving this. Jess pushed her ass into my cock as I leisurely drove it in. Things weren't very tight in the water but more relaxed and leisurely. Janice began to flex and make hiccupping sounds on Jess's tongue. She bucked a few times and then arched into an orgasm. Moments after, the boys began to cum. First, Jeff leaned back and plunged his staff into Jay's maw, grunting and filling his cheeks with overflowing cum. Jay started to shoot as Jeff was emptying his balls. Jeff pulled off and took a couple of shots in the face. He had cum dripping from his eyes, his cheeks and his nose. They began to laugh at the sight of each other. They both relaxed and came down from their orgasmic peak.

"That leaves only you and me. What do say we get out of the pool and get serious? And, by the way, your cock feels great up there. It's just the right size." She knew how to say the right thing.

She got out and threw some cushions on the ground. She then got down on her hands and knees, placing her head on the cushions. "Come finish me," she said. I got behind her and stuck my head between her butt cheeks. Licking her from asshole to clit, I did the circuit several times. I placed my cock at the door to her pucker and she immediately pushed back, sucking in the head. Meanwhile, Janice was diddling Jess's clit. Jess was buns up and happy to be there as illustrated by her moans, grunts and her trembling body. I was completely inside her, balls against her taint. For a woman who obviously loved ass fucking, she was surprisingly tight. Her squeezing muscles were getting ready to milk me. She yelled out, "Yes" and started to fill Janice's fingers with her flowing juices. Jess squeezed her sphincter. I bottomed and began to spray her bowels with my seed. "Oh, yes," she moaned as I gave her my semen enema. I stayed there until there wasn't a drop left.

I rolled off her and fell on the cushions. My cock had shriveled down to acorn sized. Jess turned over and looked at me. "My ass turned your schwantz into a shwinkie," she said.

"Did I not thank you?"

"Oh, I think you did."

We just lay there, spent and drained. Jeff, who was now exhibiting a hard-on said, "You two just put on an exhibition. That looked like blue-ribbon ass-fucking. That was nice."

"And your cock looks like the leaning Tower of Pisa. Jeffrey, put it in me, please," said Janice.

"Well, as long as you asked nicely," he said and got up from the chaise. "How do you want it?"

"Stop dancing around and fuck me like you know how, and you do know how...or have you forgotten?"

"I'll never forgot. You were my first two-wheeler and you never forget how to ride."

"You say the sweetest things," Janice said sarcastically. With one quick move, Jeff dove in filling Janice with all nine inches. "Say it again," Janice groaned.

The three of us watched a display of rudimentary missionary fucking at its best. We passed a bottle of champagne and a joint between us. Jess, Jay and I draped over each other, occasionally playing with the others.

"As long as you guys aren't doing anything, you want to turn me into a spit roast? Or maybe a rotisserie?" Jess just know how to say the right thing.

"Okay. Where do you want me?"

"Up here, Ray. Jay, you know where you go." Within moments, Jess, on her back, was sucking my cock and Jay was plowing her pussy. She was very good. After a few minutes, she yelled, "Rotisserie!" and without losing our organs, she turned upside down. If I hadn't been part of the grilling process, I wouldn't have believed it.

"Nice trick!" I was truly amazed.

It went on like this for quite awhile until Jeff and Jess ran out of five-person positions that defied the laws of physics and gravity. These two were something else. They brought a new meaning to 'parlor tricks'. Eventually, three of us could take no more and we simply passed out.

I woke up to find Jay sleeping next to me. I got out of bed and headed for the pissoir. After a quick shower, I was toweling off when Jay entered. He stood there peeing. He said, "You know, you should really think about coming back to the game. You can stay aloof from the ego and the crazy competitive people. They are all old enough to know better. But this way, I can get a good game in now and then. It's purely self-interest."

I laughed. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow. But don't let me see you with an expensive Joola paddle or some shit like that. If I see that, I'm gonna wanna annihilate you with my cheap Amazon Sportster paddle."

"I have been duly warned."

We walked out to the kitchen. Outside, on the back deck, were the other three nude sybarites. "We have champagne out here," yelled Janice.

"No, " said Jay, "I need something harder." He turned to a bottle of tequila and poured two shots. We threw them down and he poured another two. "I need more fortitude to keep up with Jess. I don't know where she gets the energy." We joined the rest on the deck.

"So, you guys met through pickleball, right?"

"Yeah, Jeff, it was love at first sight," cracked Janice.

"Enough with this stupid game. I already told Jay I would come back to play." I was getting exasperated.

"Why don't you like the game," asked Jeff.

"It's not like I hate it, I don't. It's kind of like miniature golf for me. I like the tension of tennis, there's more in that game. Also, I'm not crazy about the crowd it draws down here in Florida."

"I can understand that," said Jess, "We've tried it and had some good games but it just doesn't do it for me either."

"Well, I like it. At my age, I can't run around anymore. It's my knees. So, I like the exercise I get and I don't feel pain afterwards," Jay explained.

"And I can certainly understand that. If only some of the other people would appreciate that instead of being King of the Hill. Then I might like it better." I said.

We lay around on the deck, swam in the pool, had more tequila and generally spent a nice few hours. The pool became home to a naked volleyball game. Once, I went up to spike a ball when I felt Jess's hand grasp my balls. Needless to say, I missed the ball. The laughter was worth it. A few minutes later, Jess went to hit a ball when I plunged under the net and placed my head between her legs, throwing her backwards. She, too, missed the ball. It was hardly a game afterwards.

The sky over the Gulf of Mexico was littered with stars on this moonlight night. The humidity was as close as a tight-fitting suit. The result was lethargy. I noticed that Janice was falling out so I started to make my exit.

"We'll see you tomorrow at the courts...nine-ish."

"Yup. See you there."

I drove back to my place. I didn't turn on the air, I opened the windows. By the time I completed the short drive, my clothes stuck to me. I smelled of a lot of things. A shower was in order. When I completed my regimen, I did something odd. I set the alarm clock and I went to bed early.