Picnic Blanket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that mean I can come inside you?" Jason asked.

"If you want to," Rosalie agreed.

"Are you on the pill?"

"Not at all. You'll have to take your chances. You might end up a daddy."

"Oh, fuck!" he said. Rosalie smiled as she realized he'd already gone beyond the ability to choose. His cock was pulsing and there was a new warm wetness inside her.

"That's it," she said. "That's right. Fill me up. Give them to me. All your little babymakers. I need them."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jason grunted as poured into her. Rosalie closed her eyes and just savored the experience. She rarely came from sex alone and didn't really expect to. But there was something incredibly erotic about having a man's seed inside her. It was Rosalie's biggest turn-on. Nothing made her hotter.

As Jason rested, still embedded deep, Rosalie snuck her hand down to her clit and started rubbing. His orgasm would provide the fuel for hers.

As she stroked herself, Jason was yanked violently away. "My turn!" Charles insisted. Bereft of one man's cock, Rosalie smiled and welcomed the second. And she was aware of Celia getting to her hands and knees to crawl over and get a good view as Charles' cock sank deep inside her.

Rosalie was acting like a major slut, she knew, and she was enjoying it, but she'd never had sex in front of other people before. Nobody had ever stared at her pussy as a cock entered her. Never before had a man come inside her. She'd dreamed about it, fantasized about it, but never let it happen. And she'd never had sex with two different men in the same day before. Not even in the same month.

But with Charlie plunging in and out of her and Jason's seed still deep within her, Rosalie's mind dissolved into the pure bliss of the moment. She rubbed her clit furiously and listened to Charles' breathing. When he started to grunt and shake, she let herself go.

The orgasm rode her even harder than Charlie was doing, owned her more completely. It was the feeling of ultimate female vulnerability. She was invaded, possessed by more than the man's cock. Jason had filled her with his very essence. And now Charlie had his dick in her and she was eagerly anticipating a similar gift. She literally had two men inside her, occupying her at once. And just as her climax started to fade, Charlie reached his own orgasm. The second dose of semen spurting into her triggered a fresh ecstasy.

Rosalie pressed up against Charlie, her legs wide open, trying to take him as deep as possible and let his seed flow even deeper. And she quivered and trembled beneath him as the spasms claimed her body. She grunted and panted and howled as the power of her climax took her.

Jason came up behind her, crouched down and dropped his cock on her face. She happily took him into her mouth, tasting her own pussy, and Celia's, as Jason's sperm, and Charlie's, swarmed toward her womb. And even as her orgasm faded, another began.

Charlie rested in her cunt and Jason used her mouth, but Rosalie was barely aware of either. Her body was no longer her own. Her mind was almost extinguished. She belonged utterly to the men who fucked her and the orgasm that seized her.

Out of mists and joy, Rosalie's mind slowly reassembled. She came back to full awareness as both cocks were removed from her. There was a bitter flavor in her mouth, evidence that Jason had found his pleasure in her body a second time.

She sat up shakily, swallowed Jason's offering, and grinned at Celia. "Thank you for inviting me," she said as the boys ran to the lake to wash off the sweat and cool down.

Celia laughed. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you about the blanket," she said. "That's a pretty powerful enchantment, or whatever."

"I bought that blanket at a yard sale," Rosalie confessed. "But you needed the courage to act on your lust for those guys."

"You said you lost your virginity to a plumber because of that blanket."

"I lost my virginity to a plumber because I had decided it was time to be rid of my virginity. I didn't even own the blanket yet."

"You mean I fucked two guys all on my own?"

"Yup," Rosalie nodded. "We both did."

"Do you often do things like this? You let them both fuck you too. At least I thought I was under a spell."

"I've always wanted to do something like this. But today was a first. You gave me an excuse."

"I'm glad I was here to be of service. Shall we join the guys in the water? They might recover enough to have us both again."

Rosalie nodded. "If not now, then tonight for sure. This is the best Summer outing I've ever had."

12