All Comments on 'Picture Man'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A romantic masterpiece!

Many thanks, thornapple!

A truly romantic story with a really nice touch to it. Just loved their bantering...! The slow build-up was a master's piece of work! I simply got to check out your other stories. I'm really looking forward to that and your coming submissions! / ExMonk

sirsemegasirsemegaabout 15 years ago
NICE!

This story gripped me. Very nice build up with the occasional distractions, of Meg and the other woman. Very good banter between the two main characters. Nicely done! I enjoyed this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Continue

A very nice romantic story.You have left some loose ends,so I hope there is a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you for sharing this with us.

How did I like this?

<BR> - I was thinking when I saw it that the photographer and assistant premise was a bit over done, but you made it fresh.

<BR> - The dialog is lively and reminds me of people I have known.

<BR> - As you introduce additional personalities the story became three dimensional.

<BR> - It wasn't certain until Saturday morning which woman it was going to be, even then he didn't seem to be sure how it would turn out.

<BR> - I especially liked the way Teri checked Meg's status.

<BR> - While both Teri and Meg read as near equally great ladies, Teri was my favorite due to her very positive history with him.

<P>

I never had a Teri or a Meg in my life, sigh. There was one who might have been a Teri, but I wasn't willing to break my marriage. In retrospect, I probably should have.

<P>

Write more, post more...

mjef2mjef2about 7 years ago
Coming back for more

I must admit that just 4 older comments is disappointing.

This story diserves much more confirmation of the authors abilities.

I have not yet checked for recent submissions, but would hope there are many more of equal or better quality as I want to add my thanks straight away.

And as for the other comments, I find I must absolutely concur with them -fully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Nice Story

It’s one of those that you can see what’s coming, but you just have to keep reading, enjoying every word of it. The only loose end, as far as I could see, was how he was going to break the news to Meg that he had fallen for someone else. Because it sure seemed like Meg had fallen for him and I can’t help but wonder how she would handle the rejection. Oh well. 5 star worthy, no doubt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous