Picture Perfect Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darthkerr
darthkerr
95 Followers

"You don't think it is?"

"When have I ever liked these types of movies."

"Thats true, we could have watched something else you know."

"Don't be silly we couldn't have known this movie blows"

They both laughed to themselves not wanting to disturb anyone else there."Plus next time we will watch something I pick."

"Next time? You mean you'd want to do out again with me? Not that hanging out with you hasn't been fun, My birthday is technically over so you don't have to."

She turned her body to face him at a better angle.

"Hey we aren't hanging out, were on a date remember."

"Come on be serious Steph."

"I am serious Michael, did you think if go through all the trouble of doing my hair and picking out the perfect outfit just to hang out?"

"Steph, wow I, I don't know what to say."

She leaned in a little bit closer "I think you do."

His heart was ready to burst out of his chest, he didn't know what to say though, having never been in this situation. His thoughts were a jumbled mess, he decided to take a chance and mustered all the courage in his body and soul that he could muster.

He raised his hand to her cheek and pulled her close, he pressed his lips up to hers. He kissed her with all he had. He could feel the softness of her lips, he could taste her cherry lipgloss. He could get addicted to this he thought to himself. He broke away for a second to gauge if he had made the right choice. The look in Stephanie's eye told him that he had.

He dove back in kissing her hard, his hand running through her hair holding the back of her head. He felt his lips parting from her tongue which he happily accepted. Their tongues dance around fighting for position as if it someone had just declared a thumb war. Michael was determined not to lose but his inexperience began to show as she bit on his tongue playfully pulling it out slightly only to suck on it.

As she was devouring his toung he slid his arm away from her head and down her neck, her skin was soft, smooth and warm to the touch. He moved lower trying to memorize the feeling of her skin, he glided over her breast and gently gave it a squeeze

Stephanie was startled not expecting him to do something so bold, Michael noticing broke the kiss and pulled his hand away. "I, I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"No it's fine, it felt really good." She took his had and placed it back on her breast and returned to his lips. She pressed he hand harder on her breast encouraging him to squeeze harder. Which he did.

She ran her had down his chest slowly feeling the indent between his pecks and onto his abs, she could feel his breathing become more and more excited, the feeling of his abs flexing after each breath dampened her panties. She was so turned on right now she wanted to feel more of him, she slid her hand lower lifting his shirt slightly, as she slid her hand up his shirt she could begin to feel his warm skin on her finger tips. It sent a shiver throughout her body. She couldn't believe the effect her brother was having on her.

As fast as the feeling came it stopped just as fast, Michael broke the kiss and grabbed her hand before she could make any more progress up his shirt. "Steph, please don't."

"It's ok." She whispered pushing her hand up his shirt with a little more force. She felt his lower ab and got even more excited, he felt so dreamy to her. Just as she felt where his skin met his scarring

Michael pulled her had down with more might and held it there.

"Steph please, I-" tears began for form in his eyes.

Stephanie could see he was extremely uncomfortable, she felt horrible, succumbing to her own desires she forgot about Michael's own insecurities.

"Oh god Michael in sorry! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I just got caught up in the moment."

"Let's just finish watching the movie Steph."

"Please don't be mad, I should have known better."

"Steph it's fine ok, I just don't feel like talking about it. You don't need to apologise just drop it ok?"

She sat back in her seat, feeling horrible for taking it to far. They finished watching the rest of the movie without anything else happening. Michael still held her hand for the rest of the movie. Not only so that his sister wouldn't feel bad, he knew she did, he just wasn't ready for someone to touch him like that, not even his sister, but he also did it because he really enjoying holding her hand.

The movie ended and they headed out of the theater, "I gotta use the bathroom I'll be right back sis."

"Okay I'll wait here."

Michael was washing his hands, lost in thought about the what has been happening so far. "Is this really happening? Did I really make out with her?"

He was flooded with emotions for his sister that he never felt before. "I hope I didn't freak her out earlier I should apologize to her." A flush of a toilet broke his thoughts. He dried he hands and returned to his waiting sister.

"Ready to go bro?"

"Yeah, hey listen I'm sorry if I got a little upset at you earlier, it's just-"

"No don't I didn't mean to push so hard, I just couldn't help myself. I'm really sorry I hope you know that."

"It's just, I didn't expect anything that's happened today to happen, I'm just, I dunno my insides are going crazy. I don't know what to think."

"Mikey, I feel the same." She took a hold of his hand and gave him a warm smile.

"You do?"

"Yes, I can't explain it but I have these feelings for you, and I can't ignore them, I know it's wrong and I shouldn't but, I don't want you to think I'm a freak or anything."

"Steph, me of all people would never think that about you. It accually felt normal, kissing you that is." He was blushing at this point trying not to sound to nervous.

"It did didn't it. I'm glad you feel the same."

She didn't push the topic anymore happy to have the awkwardness of it all slip away. They threw their garbage away and headed to the exit.

They left the building and started walking towards Stephanie's car. It was a beautiful night, clear skies, stars were shining, Michael felt like he was on cloud 9.

"So Mike, did you have fun on our date?"

"I sure did sis thanks for taking me"

"I'm not your sister tonight I'm your date remember."

"Yes ma'am!" He chuckled.

"Well well if it isn't my favorite horror movie character! What's up Freddy!" A voice came from behind them. Michael recognised the voice right away. Jake Callam, he was a year older than Michael and went to the same school as Stephanie. He was captain of the high school basketball team and made the starting lineup of the college team. He was also the one who gave Michael his nicknames.

"What do you want Jake" Michael reply in a cold manner.

"Nothing just saying what's up to my pal is all." Jake was with his two friends. They weren't very big, Jake was a little shorter than Michael and skinnier. His friends were shorter than Stephanie.

They may have been in college but looked like they just started high school.

"What's a matter can't get a real girl you have to go to the movies with your sister." Jake had a knack for pushing Michael's buttons. His friends we laughing and encouraging him on. "What a loser."

"Leave him alone Jake, come on Mikey let's go."

Stephanie was about to turn and leave when Jake grabber her wrist.

"What's the hurry hot stuff why not let the freakshow go so we can have our own party."

"Not even if I was blind and deaf would I want anything to do with a neanderthal like you." She said pulling her hand away.

Michael couldn't help but laugh at his sister's burn.

Jake not liking being made fun of stepped towards Michael with his chest out "You think that's funny? How about I pound your face in, I bet you won't be laughing anymore!"

Michael didn't move a muscle, to scared to move he just looked at the ground.

"Just get outta here Jake no one wants you here. Leave Michael alone."

"Whatever, it's your loss bitch."

"Don't call my sister a bitch." Michael looked right at Jake as he said it.

"Well looks like Freddy has a backbone all of a sudden, what you gonna do about it tough guy?"

Before Michael could responded Jake pushed my Michael backwards causing him to fall. He didn't have time to brace himself and landed on his shoulder right on the curb. He let out a painful grunt.

"Kick his ass Jake!" Yelled out one of his minions

"Oh my God Michael! Are you okay?" Stephanie rushed to his side helping him up as he held his shoulder.

"Hey what's going on there! Cut that out and beat it you punks!" A couple of security guards had just turned the corner as Michael was pushed down.

Jake and his minions didn't want to stick around anymore "see you around you fucking scab!" Jake and his friends left while laughing at Michael's expense. "Later scab!" "Don't pick at it!" We're some of the things the minions we're saying as they left.

Each word felt like a knife stabbing him in the gut.

Michaels eyes started to swell up, he fought back the tears not wanting to show his sister how hurt he was, she knew better though.

"Mike don't listen to-"

"Let's just go home." He let her hand go and headed to the car.

The ride home wasn't any better. Michael just stared out the window with a blank face.

She pulled into the drive way and parked the car, Michael was about to get out when his sister stopped him.

"Wait, don't go yet please."

"Steph I'm really tired I just want to go to bed."

"Not until I say what I need to say." His sister paused a brief moment to collect her thoughts.

"Don't let Jake get to you, he's just a big douchebag. He doesn't know you, the real you. The sweet, caring, talented beautiful man that you are. Don't you know how special you are?"

Michael looked as his sister unable to hold back his tears anymore. "How can you say that? Look at what people say to me Steph. It's like that every day at school, I don't go anywhere in the summer because of that."

"Michael no-"

"It's true!" Tears were running down his cheek like a dam had burst "He's right you know, I can't even get a real date, my sister has to take me out, I'm a fucking loser! I'm just an ugly fuckin scab!" Without giving Stephanie a chance he bolted out the car towards the back or the house.

Stephanie was crushed, she never seen her brother this hurt before. He would always run to her for comfort but this time, he ran from her. She sat in her car, crying, heartbroken that her new found love was in so much pain that she couldn't ease. She wanted to run after him but had no idea what to do.

*

Michael was laying in his bed, sobbing to himself when he heard the back door open.

"Mike, can I come in please?" Stephanie asked as she popped her head in.

"Yeah." He sat up wiping the tears from his face not looking at his sister.

"How's your shoulder?" She asked as she sat beside him.

"It's pretty sore but I'll be ok" he was a little for calm now but still shaken. "I'm sorry I snapped at you."

"You were wrong you know, about what you said in the car."

"How so?" Michael said in disbelief.

"I didn't take you out because I'm your sister."

"Then why did you if it wasn't because your my sister."

She took both his hands in hers, "Look at me," he peered up at her eyes, he could tell she was crying also. "I did it because, because I wanted to, I wanted take YOU out not my brother. Your not a loser, or pathetic. The people that don't see the real you are the pathetic losers. When you kissed me was it because I'm your sister?"

"No"

"Good, because I didn't kiss you because your my brother, I kissed you because I think you are a beautiful person. You make me smile without even saying anything. You see the beauty in life. When I look at you I don't see your scar," she put his hand on his cheek "All I see what what true beauty is.I don't know how or when it happened but-" she paused, hesitant to finish her sentence.

"But what? When what happened?"

"When I fell for you. I don't know what's going to happen, but what I do know is that I love you. I love you so much, beyond a love between brother and sister."

"You do?"

"Yes, I do" She scooted closer to him. "I know it hurt what they said, I wish I could take the pain away, I wish you could see yourself the way I see you. You are so beautiful it hurts."

"Steph," tears started forming in his eyes again "Since this morning I haven't stopped thinking about you, when you kissed me, something changed, I wasn't sure if I was imagining it all."

"Your not Michael, it's real. I'm real, my feelings are real."

"I love you Steph, more than anything, but it's bad enough what people say about me I can only imagine what they would say if they found out about us."

"Fuck them, I don't give a shit what people say. All I care about is what you have to say, I only care about how you feel. Michael there's no one else I'd rather be with than you. I'll gladly walk through fire and glass if you were at the end of that path." She spoke with such passion, such conviction, trying to burn her words into him.

She wiped his tears away and leaned in close to him resting her forhead on his. "I had a really good time with you tonight." She said in a whisper.

"Me too, I wished it never ended."

"Who said it was over?" She said with a sly grin. She leaned in and kissed him hard, passionately, he kissed her back with all his heart. "Do you love me?"

"With all my heart."

"Do you trust me?"

"Without a doubt."

She smiled and dove back into his lips, pushing him down onto his back. She caressed his cheek lovingly darting her tongue around his mouth.

Her hand moving down to his chest, she could feel his heart beating faster and faster, hers was as well. Her hand went to his abs. She could feel the definition of them with every breath he took. She could feel her panties getting wet again, she wanted to feel him but didn't want to take the chance of upsetting him again.

Instead she kept moving down, her hand now on his aching cock, now hard as a rock. She was impressed, he must have been at least 7 inches. She felt her panties soaking at this point. She continued to rub his cock through his shorts.

"Steph," he whispered. "That feels so good."

She didn't say anything, she kissed him again burying her tongue down his throat wanting to taste every inch of his mouth. Without breaking the kiss she undid his pants and pullyed his cock out of its prison.

She broke the kiss and gazed into her brothers eyes. She brought her hand up to her face and gave it a long seductive lick and place it back on his cock.

"Oh fuck that's hot" was all Michael was able to say.

She never broke her silence, or gaze, she stroked him slowly at first, enjoying the hardness and length of his cock. His breathing became more rapid. She started to go faster. She could feel his cock pulsating in her hand, she knew he wouldn't last much longer. She didn't want him to finish just yet so she slowed her pace.

Michael moaned in ecstasy, he was in heaven. He couldn't believe what was happening to him and prayed it wasn't a dream. He was looking into his sister's eyes, he could feel the love she had for him and tried desperately to return the feelings with his own. He could feel himself getting close. He started to buck his hips with each down stroke from his sister. Faster and faster she was going. He didn't dare look away from her.

Stephanie never felt so intimate with anyone as much as she felt now. It felt so powerful staring into his eyes watching such pleasure on his face. She could hear his breathing deepen, could feel his breath on her lips. She was stroking him fast, desperately wanting to feel his cock explode over her hand, she felt like she was going to explode herself, but tonight wasn't about her, not in the least. Tonight was about her brother, her other half, her lover.

"Oh shi-iit!" Michael raised his hips, Stephanie could feel his balls tighten up, here it comes she thought.

She squeezed a little harder and that seemed to do the trick, the first stream out shot up and landed on his chest followed by a second, 3 more spurts came out not as strong as the first two but strong enough to coat Stephanie's fingers in cum. The squeezed every drop out of him. Impressed with the payload she just received.

Michael was drained, literally, he slumped back giggling to himself. "Wow, that was amazing Steph."

She smiled at him, kissed him deeply before getting up and getting a towel. "Your amazing."

She leaned down cleaned him up and gave him another kiss.

"I can't wait for our next date." With that said she headed towards the stairs.

"Steph."

She stopped at the first step and turn her head to look back at Michael.

"I love you."

She smiled at him. "I love you too, see you tommorow baby."

Michael slumped back down and melted into his bad, he looked at his clock, 3:05am.

"Happy birthday to me."

darthkerr
darthkerr
95 Followers