Pictures from Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom and daughter each other's careers.
2.4k words
4.75
7.9k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mario_mg
mario_mg
40 Followers

All the characters in this story are older than 18 years.

****************************************************************************

Mariah didn't take her daughter's panties to her business meeting just for good luck. She was meeting Carla, a powerful CEO, and she was ready to get close to her, by any means necessary. After hearing the rumors about Carla's affair with her assistant and her preference for girls, she had a perfect idea. A couple of business meetings were enough to make a good impression and get her invited to the hotel suite for a more relaxed conversation.

As the evening progressed, the course of the conversation became more personal. Mariah mentioned how she was a single mom who, after years of struggle, realized she was bisexual. Carla was intrigued by this story and showed strong support and understanding for Mariah. She even opened up about her sexuality and admitted that she is a lesbian with a long-term partner that is insecure about whether to tell the public. She then asked Mariah whether she has told her daughter about being bisexual, which was exactly what Mariah wanted.

She was more than happy to talk about how her daughter likes girls too, and that they have a very open relationship where they help each other meet women and exchange experiences. As she was talking, Mariah noticed that Carla was getting turned on while she was listening about her daughter and her friends. She didn't hide how envious she was that she doesn't have a daughter like that. After a couple of hours of talking and drinking, the two women sat next to each other, and little by little, Carla started touching Mariah's hair and said that it would be no problem to hire Amy as an intern. Mariah accepted with excitement and offered to bring Amy over to thank her. She then took her daughter's panties out of her bag and gave them to Carla to tease her and get her expectations up. This made Carla so horny that she started kissing Mariah all over her face and neck. After a few minutes, she called her young assistant to enter the room. When the girl showed up, Carla told her to remove her clothes which she immediately started doing. After she got naked, Carla told her to go to the bedroom. Mariah couldn't stay for the party and told Carla to think about her daughter while fucking her assistant.

The next day, Mariah told her daughter about what happened the night before and asked her what she thinks.

"Wow, I can't believe you managed to pull all of that off! How you got close to her and then got even under her skin. I knew you were up to something with my panties," reacted Amy.

Mariah leaned toward her daughter and replied, "I am sorry I didn't talk to you first, baby. But it all happened so fast and spontaneously, and it could boost my career. So what do you think, honey? Are you interested in this internship?"

"You know I would do anything to make you happy mommy," said Amy and hugged her mom. "I am always into new experiences with you!"

"Oh baby, thank you so much," said Mariah while touching Amy's hair. "I also have a nice surprise for you after we do this. Remember your old high school teacher Sandra?"

A big smile appeared on Amy's face, "You mean the hottest MILF teacher ever, Sandra? Who I've been dreaming of for years now?"

"That's the one baby! Let's just say my girlfriends and I convinced her to try something new, like, for example - girls. And that she loved it. And she thinks you have grown into a fine young woman!" said Mariah while watching her daughter getting turned on.

Amy was already very open about her desires towards Sandra so she didn't hide her excitement, "Oh my fucking god, mom! That is so incredible, you know you have to set us up now? Oh, I am so turned on already!"

"You don't think I already thought about that, baby? She already wants to visit you, we just need to pick a date," replied Mariah while watching her girl touching herself already. "What do you say we go upstairs and take a few photos for CV and a few photos to show Sandra your excitement?"

They went to the bedroom, where Amy put on a short sexy business dress and Mariah took a series of photos of her in different positions. From standard to more explicit pictures emphasizing Amy's ass and tits. Then, it was time to do a photoshoot for Sandra, which meant being more explicit. After a couple of photos in her underwear, Amy took her bra off and they've made several photos wearing different models of underwear. She wanted Sandra to choose which one she likes the best. Mariah had more radical ideas, so she took out a Butt - Plug with a pink tail and a couple of dildos. Then they've made photos of Amy on her knees, wearing only the Butt-Plug while sucking a dildo. Finally, to show Amy using all of her holes, Mariah told her daughter to get on the bed and start riding one while sucking the other dildo. While watching this, Mariah became so horny she stopped taking pictures, took all her clothes off, and got onto the bed. Mariah took the dildo from Amy's mouth, put it in her pussy, and returned it to her girl's mouth as deep as possible. To make Amy cum harder she put the dildo in her mouth as well and then spat it all back into Amy's mouth while pulling her hair.

"You made mommy so wet you little slut, now taste it!" yelled Mariah while putting the dildo in Amy's mouth. "Now, mommy wants you to cum all over her, can you do that? Do you like having all of your holes filled while mommy pules your hair? Yes, you do, you perv bitch! Come on, now, ride that dildo faster so you can cum all over me!"

Amy was overwhelmed, she just kept riding the dildo faster and faster, "Ooooohhh, I'm coming mom," she screamed as her mom laid down while rubbing herself. A few moments later, Mariah's face and boobs were covered with cum, while both of them were screaming. Amy took the dildo from her pussy and put it in her mom's mouth, which made her cum quickly after.

As they were both lying covered with sweat and cum, Mariah took the phone and sent the photos to Carla and wrote: "Is this OK for the interview? :)".

She knew that was a great tease, so she wasn't surprised when she got the reply saying: "Friday at 22:00, my office."

Next, she sent the images from the photo session to Sandra, "Amy is asking, what would you prefer that she wears for your little play date?"

"You two are insane! OMG, I can't believe I almost opened this in front of my husband!!" Sandra replied. "OMG, this is so fucking hot, you bitch. Did you take these?"

Mariah replied with an after-sex selfie with her daughter and wrote, "Who else? Amy is so excited right now, she will let you do whatever you want to her!"

"I can't believe this, you fucking slut! I like her in these pink thongs. You know I am going to masturbate now while thinking about your daughter, and it's all your fault! I have to go now, catch you later," Sandra wrote.

On Friday evening, Mariah and Amy got to Carla's office, where her assistant welcomed them. After a few minutes, Carla entered in a tight skirt and with her big boobs almost popping out from the unbuttoned shirt.

As she sat on her big executive chair, Carla said, "Hello, girls. I am very happy to finally see you both here. I see you met my assistant, that's great. So, Amy how do you like it here so far?"

Mariah and Amy sat on the couch across from Carla while Carla's assistant sat next to her.

"I like it here very much! Thank you for inviting me here for an interview," replied Amy.

Carla smiled and said, "You're welcome, honey. After talking to your mom and seeing your CV, I couldn't wait to meet you! We have some internship positions where we could use your skills."

"That sounds great! I am very excited," answered Amy.

Carla looked at Amy's dress and asked, "Hmm, is that the same dress you were wearing in the pictures your mom sent me, Amy? I like it."

"Oh, thanks! Yes, my mom advised me to wear it," replied Amy and stood up. "I wasn't sure if it was appropriate for work. I am so happy you like it!"

While checking Amy out, Carla said, "Oh, don't worry about that. Feel free to express yourself here."

"Thank you, that's a nice relief," said Amy while standing in front of Carla. She then turned around and slowly lifted her dress, revealing her naked ass. "I hope this is OK too."

"Wow, no panties. Is that because your mom gave them to me," asked Carla, and all the women laughed. "You have a such a beautiful daughter Mariah."

"Thank you, I am proud of her," answered Mariah.

Amy then took off her dress and was completely naked, "Is this appropriate?"

"It will be in some situations," laughed Carla. "You're a good girl. Why don't you get on your knees for me."

Amy obeyed with no hesitations and started kissing Carla's feet.

"Your daughter is something special, Mariah!" said Carla, who was now even more turned on.

Mariah smiled and replied, "Thank you, Carla, that means a lot to me."

Carla pulled Amy's hair and put her head between her legs, "you wanna work for me? Do you want to work for this pussy? Let's see how ready you are!"

Carla then leaned towards Amy, and the two of them kissed, "I think we should continue this interview in the more comfortable room behind this office. Amy, why don't you go there first with my assistant so that you two could meet each other?"

Carla's assistant unzipped her dress, gave her hand to Amy, and the two naked girls went to the other room.

"Should I wait outside?" Mariah asked.

"Of course not," Carla replied. "You went home the other night. Now we can all have some fun. Thank you for bringing Amy. You are a reliable partner. I am sure we will collaborate many more times."

"Well, thank you so much. That would make me and Amy very happy. You know, since we met, I knew we think the same," said Mariah.

Carla stood up and started walking towards Mariah, "I have to be honest, I couldn't see that at the beginning, you are smarter and dirtier than it seems."

Mariah came to Carla and they started kissing and taking each other clothes off.

"If you like me, you will like my daughter even more. You can do whatever you want to her," Mariah whispered to Carla's ear.

"Oh yeah, and you want to watch your little girl getting fucked? Does that turn you on, you dirty bitch? " Carla asked.

Mariah unzipped Carla's bra and replied, "Why don't we go in and find out."

The two women, wearing only panties, went to the room where Amy and Carla's assistant were waiting, both naked, on the bed.

Carla's assistant approached Mariah and started kissing her neck and breast, while Carla immediately jumped on Amy. After kissing her all over her body, Carla started sucking her pussy and rubbing her big tits against it. She liked hearing Amy scream and she wanted to fuck her harder. While Amy was lying, Carla got above her and started rubbing hers against Amy's pussy faster and faster while pushing her breasts into Amy's mouth. While watching this Mariah was getting her pussy licked by Carla's assistant until she came at the same time as her daughter. Carla then told Amy that she wants to watch her with her assistant to evaluate her as a team player. As the two girls started pleasuring each other, Carla and Mariah were watching and cuddling. When the girls were doing the sixty-nine, Carla took out two strapons and gave one to Mariah. They wanted to make the girls scream, so Mariah started fucking Carla's assistant's pussy while Carla was fucking Amy's ass and pulling her hair. After cumming, Amy sucked Mariah's strapon and slowly spilled everything in Mariah's mouth. She then licked and fingered Carla's asshole while her mother was fucking Carla's pussy. Finally, the four women were lying in bed, naked wet, and relaxed.

"Wow Mariah, I have to say, you raised such a beautiful daughter!" Carla said.

"Thank you so much, Carla. I hopped we would make a good impression! Thanks for giving us this opportunity!" Mariah replied.

"I hope I showed that I could fit in your company Carla," Amy added. "Thank you for letting me show my skills."

"Oh, don't worry honey, I have plans for you. You will get more information next week," said Carla. "Also, your mom and I will certainly have more business ventures in the future."

The next day, Amy and Mariah were still under the impression from last night.

"Thanks for last night mommy. It was a lot of fun. Also, I think this will bring me many great opportunities," Amy said to her mom.

"I am so happy to hear that," Mariah replied. "I was afraid you would like the idea, but it seemed like a good chance for both of us! And a new bonding experience. Speaking of new experiences, how are things going with Sandra?"

"It's going good. She texted me today. I think we will have our little play date on the weekend," Amy said. "Thank you so much for that! I can't wait to finally fuck her! Oh, I almost forgot, I have a surprise for you, as well!"

"Well, I'm wet already," reacted Mariah.

Amy laughed, "Well, you should be since you are my girlfriend's auntie, whom I believe you met, is back in town. And wants to see you this weekend."

"Oh, wow, baby, that's so great. I am really happy to have such a slutty daughter! Looks like we will both have a lot of sex this weekend!" Mariah said.

"You welcome mom! I have to go now, see you later. I love you, mommy!" yelled Amy as she left the house.

"I love you too honey!" replied Mariah.

mario_mg
mario_mg
40 Followers