Pictures from Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom and daughter facetime while fulfilling their fantasies.
2.7k words
4.48
7.8k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mario_mg
mario_mg
40 Followers

All the characters in this story are older than 18 years.

*************************

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. Mariah was in the living room searching for her car keys. She was wearing a tight red dress, very revealing of her ample cleavage. Her daughter Amy was coming down the stairs, wearing only her panties underneath a loosely tied robe.

"Hey, great that you are still here mom, I wanted to see you before you go," said Amy.

"Hey honey," replied Mariah. "I'm searching for my car keys. Do you, by any chance know where they are?"

Amy grabbed her purse and took out the keys, "Here you go mom, I used the car last night and forgot to put the keys back in their place. Sorry! "

"You naughty girl," said Mariah, as she took the keys. "Mommy would punish you if she wasn't in a hurry. You know your girlfriend's aunt Alannah is waiting for me to fuck each other's brains out."

Amy smiled and started touching Mariah's dress, "Oh, I know! That's why I wanted to see which slutty outfit did you choose for today. By the way, Lea will maybe join you as well."

"Oh! Alannah never mentioned anything about that. It would be nice though," said Mariah as Amy was slowly lifting her dress.

"You would like that, mommy? Do you want to fuck Lea with her aunt? Does that makes you wet, mommy?" Amy asked as she was feeling Mariah's ass.

Mariah started untying her daughter's robe, "You know what makes me wet, you dirty slut. I know you would like to come, but you have a date with your ex-teacher Sandra, the sexiest woman ever, as you call her. I see you are wearing pink thongs just as she wanted."

"Don't worry about me, mommy," replied Amy while her hands gently touched Mariah's breast. "I'm gonna have a lot of fun today. I will be here, kissing her breasts, licking her pussy and ass until she screams! And I will let her do whatever she wants to me."

"Oh yeah, your gonna do that while I fuck your girlfriend? Do you want mommy to call you, so you can hear Lea scream while I give it to her?" asked Mariah as she started touching her pussy.

"Well, I don't want to miss that. Maybe you and Lea could come back together and punish me for being a naughty girl?" replied Amy, took Mariah's hand, and started licking her fingers, wet from Mariah's pussy.

"I am so proud of you, baby. But mommy has to go now. See you tonight!" said Mariah as she left the house.

"Bye, mommy!" said Amy.

A couple of hours later, Amy and Sandra were sitting in the living room and drinking wine, while chatting.

"So, Amy, your mother told me you graduated from college recently. Congratulations! You have turned into a beautiful girl! I am so proud of you," Sandra said.

"Oh, thank you that's so sweet of you! I guess I had a good background from high school," replied Amy. "And, if I may notice, you are still beautiful as before! You know, I was so happy when mom told me that you two are friends now and that I could get a chance to see you again!"

"Thank you, honey. You know, my life changed in the last few years. My husband and I are not so close anymore, and I am not getting any younger. This made me really depressed, but then I realized that this is an opportunity for me to discover new things. My two boys are all grown up now, and they have their own lives, which means that I finally have enough free time for myself. So I traveled a lot and I went out to meet new people and I had a lot of adventures with men, and boys, which was a lot of fun. And then I met your mom and her friends which helped me discover new parts of myself. I mean, I like being with guys, you know, the more the merrier. But, I am really sorry I did not have the courage, earlier in my life, to admit to myself that I like girls too. But it's never too late I guess!" confessed Sandra.

Amy was carefully listening and when Sandra finished, she said, "I think that is so brave. I am so happy for you! It's never late for change! To be honest, up until now, I have mostly been with girls, you know. Girls my age, my mom s friends, threesomes, foursomes, you name it! It is so much fun, but, my girlfriend Lea and I started experimenting with cocks. Maybe you could help us with that and I could help you with girls!"

"Oh yeah, well that sounds fair to me!" Sandra replied with a smile on her face.

"I don't know if mom told you, but in high school, I had a major crush on you," Amy said while getting closer to Sandra. "That's why I am so excited now. Talking like this to you is like a dream come true for me."

"You are such a sweet girl Amy, It would make me very happy if I can make your dreams come true," said Sandra and kissed Amy.

As they both realized they are very alike, and that they want the same things, the passion between them exploded. Amy was kissing Sandra's neck while pulling her dress down. Then Sandra squeezed her large breasts and let Amy suck her nipples. Amy then got up and took off her dress to show her the pink underwear that Sandra wanted her to wear. She gave her hand to Sandra and proposed to continue in the bedroom. Sandra took the hand to get up, took off her dress too and the two of them walked to the bedroom in their underwear. They were kissing, again, as they entered the room. Sandra unzipped Amy's bra and got onto the bed, and took off her panties. Amy took off her panties too, approached Sandra, put the panties in Sandra's mouth, and started licking and fingering her pussy. As Sandra was moaning through Amy's panties, Amy continued to fuck her harder and harder. Then, Amy first started rubbing her pussy against Sandra's tits, while sucking her fingers. She then got on her knees and let Sandra lick and finger her asshole and pussy. Finally, Sandra got on top of Amy and they started scissoring, and screaming until they both came.

At the same time, Mariah was having fun, too. As she arrived at Lea's house, Alannah texted her to go straight to the bedroom where she welcomed her in her underwear. Mariah just smiled, took off her dress, and jumped on Alannah. Thirty minutes later, they were both lying on the bed, naked and sweaty.

"Ooh, well, this was nice," said Mariah.

Alannah ran her hand through Mariah's hair and replied, "I wasn't expecting anything less. I've been looking forward to this, since our last, encounter."

The two of them kissed and Mariah said, "Oh yes, our last big family encounter. That was also fun, but I wanted you all to myself, especially since I saw you together with Lea and my daughter."

"I didn't see you then, Lea told me later you saw us in action. Did you like it?" asked Alannah and started kissing Mariah's neck.

Mariah sighed, "Oh yeah, you are so good! Of course, I liked it, It's nice of you to pass the skills to the new generation. Does Jessica know?"

"Of course, my sister knows, we have a very open relationship. I mean, Lea and I are so similar, so it was natural for me to show her some stuff. Jessica loves to watch me with her daughter, too bad she isn't here," replied Alannah.

"And where is Lea? Amy told me she might be around here," asked Mariah, while smiling.

"Well, I was hoping you would ask that. She said she is coming later, so why don't we take a shower first? " asked Alannah.

After taking a shower, the two women returned to the bed and started kissing. A few minutes later, the door opened and Lea entered the room.

She was wearing a slutty maid uniform and two glasses of Champaign, "Hey girls sorry I'm late."

"Oh wow, hey honey," replied Alannah. "Look at you, naughty little girl."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't get here earlier. I can see you two had fun already. And now I am here and at your service," said Lea.

Mariah and Alannah took the Champaign, and Mariah said, "We were just talking about you, and how your auntie shares her experience with you."

"Yeah, my auntie is the best. I've learned so much from her!" answered Lea and kissed her aunt.

"And you were a great student, always ready to do what it takes, like a good slutty maid," replied Alannah and spilled some of the Champaign over her breasts. "Oops, look at that. Could you please clean this for me, honey?"

Lea just smiled and immediately licked Aunty's breasts. Then she grabbed them with her hands and started sucking her nipples.

"Oh yeah, that's the way to do it, you like sucking my tits you whore. Oh, I can't wait to fuck you. Too bad mommy isn't here to see this." said Alannah, pulling Lea's hair and kissing her.

Watching this made Mariah very horny, "You know, I could be your mommy today. Would you like that?"

"Well, I guess that makes sense," replied Lea and smiled. " So, what can I do for you, mommy?"

This made Mariah even hornier, "Why don't you stand up and take off your clothes for us, baby."

After watching Lea undress, Mariah took her panties, smelled them, and said, "I think it's time you get on your knees and clean mommy's pussy!"

"Yes, mommy," replied Lea and started pleasing Mariah.

Alannah got behind Lea and stuck her tongue into Lea's ass started fingering her pussy. After a while, Alannah pulled Lea by her hair and got her on the bed. She got the two of them in a 69 position with Mariah joining Alannah in licking and fingering Lea. Then, Mariah started rubbing between Lea's legs while Alannah was still sitting on her face.

"You like getting aunties pussy, in your face, you dirty slut? I know that's what you want," screamed Alannah.

"Tell her Alannah," added Mariah. "Yeah, you like when mommy fucks you, you fucking whore! Ohh yeah!"

At one point, Alannah got off the bed and said, "I think it's time to make this even more fun."

She then took two strapons for her and Mariah.

"You two are an amazing team," said Lea while watching them put the strapons on. Then she got on her knees and added. "I love being, a dirty whore for you, will you let me suck them before you fill my holes with them?"

After sucking both strapons, Lea started riding on top of Alannah.

Mariah took her phone and called her daughter, "Hey Amy, how's it going?"

"Hey mom, I'm here in my room, with Sandra. How about you?" answered Amy.

"Oh, that's so sweaty. I'm so happy for you guys! Well, I am here with Lea and Alannah, having some fun, and I wanted to share that with you," said Mariah while moving the phone to show Lea's ass bouncing off Alannah's strapon.

Amy's fingers immediately started touching her pussy, while started kissing her neck, "Oh god, mommy, that's so fucking hot!"

"I happy you like it, baby," said Mariah and approached Lea. "Say hi to your girlfriend. That's a good girl, you want mommy to fuck your ass now?"

Lea took the phone and said, "Fuck me, mommy, I need both of you inside me now!"

Mariah got behind Lea and started giving it to her, "You like taking it in both holes, you slut, huh? Oh yeah, you like being mommy's dirty whore, don't you."

"Fuck me harder, mommy! Oh, yes, I want to cum for you," screamed Lea.

Mariah took the phone in one hand, and pulled Lea's hair with the other, "You hear that Amy, she wants to cum for her mommy. Can you cum for me too?"

On the other side, Sandra was recording so that Mariah could see the full picture of her girl touching herself. When Amy was about to cum, Sandra got the phone close to her pussy so that she could cum all over the screen. Hearing Amy scream made Lea ecstatic, and she also had an orgasm.

Afterward, Lea sucked both strapons while Mariah was still screaming, "Look at that Amy, your girlfriend is sucking it like a good fucking whore. Did mommy make both of her girls cum?"

"Oh, mom, you are so dirty, only you could make me cum like this," replied Amy.

"Thanks, baby," said Mariah. "I will let you and Sandra continue with your fun, now. Alannah and I have some more stuff to do. See you later honey, bye!"

Sandra was very horny after everything and wanted to continue having sex with Amy, "I am so happy to have seen this, your mom is so cool. You know, my sons are throwing a party in two weeks. There will be some of my friends too. You could come with your mom and friends, too. There will be boys and girls for everyone."

"That's awesome! You know we don't miss such events," answered Amy.

Sandra kissed Amy and said, "I was hoping for that answer. Anyway, do you maybe have some toys for us to play with?"

"Hmm, I may have prepared something for today," replied Amy.

She got up and took out a thick double-ended dildo. Sandra was excited and started touching her pussy as Amy approached her and put one side of the dildo in her mouth. Watching her old teacher's sucking skills made Amy horny again, so she fucked Sandra's pussy with the dildo while sitting on her face. She then fucked Sandra's ass with one side, while sucking the other side of the dildo. The sex continued with them bouncing off each other asses while the dildo was in their assholes and fucking each other's pussy hard until they both came.

In the evening, Mariah arrived back home with Lea so that she and Amy could get ready for clubbing together. The two girls jumped on each other as soon as they saw each other.

"Look at my young girls. Always ready for more," commented Mariah.

Amy giggled and replied, "You know what they say, like mother like daughter. So Amy, how do you like your new mommy?"

"Oh, she's the best," answered Lea. "I really enjoyed being mommy's dirty slut today."

"Thanks, baby, you can be mommy's slut whenever you want," Mariah said and kissed Lea. "So Amy, how did it go with Sandra?"

Amy took Lea from her mom's hands and started moving her hands over her body, "It was really like a dream come true mom. After your call, we fucked very hard! Such a lovely afternoon. Thanks again for settings up mommy. By the way, she invited us to a party that her sons are organizing at their house. There will be plenty of girls and boys there."

"Oh wow, that ought to be fun. I've seen her boys, it would be nice to get close to her family too," said Mariah with a smile on her face.

The girls went into the bedroom and got dressed for partying. As they were going out Amy called her mom to ask her about the car keys.

Mariah got out of her room, wearing only a tight robe, "Here are the keys, girls. Just don't forget them to take them out of your purse when you get back, Amy."

"Don't worry, I showed you I'm a good mommy's girl today," answered Amy while taking the keys.

"We both showed what a good mommy's girls we are," added Lea and kissed Mariah.

Amy untied her mom's robe and softly kissed her breast. Mariah started touching the girl's asses under their short dresses, "Oh yeah, I can't wait for Jessica to come back, to tell her about what we did. She will be so proud of you Lea. We will be a happy family!"

As the girls were walking away, they slowly put their dresses down so that Mariah can longer enjoy their tight asses. When they left, Mariah sat on the couch and started masturbating while thinking about everything that has happened that day.

mario_mg
mario_mg
40 Followers