Pictures of My Date

Story Info
Photos of a date with a man.
2.4k words
3.78
227.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers

Almost every story I have submitted has been 95% fiction with the exception of a couple of them. The story I am telling you, (and showing you,) here is 100% factual other than the names that are not mine. It is an easy story to tell because I personally experienced it and I have the photos to prove it.

I have a tiny penis between my legs but there is very little about me that is in any way a male. 100% of my sexual thoughts are female. I have never experienced the act of sexual intercourse as a male with a biological female. I strongly identify myself as a heterosexual female and I am comfortable with my name; Tammy. I wear a bra, panties, and a slip every day and have for almost ten years. I was introduced to wearing girl's panties at a young age and I have loved doing so ever since. I am ashamed and disgusted by my penis and I do all I can to keep it tiny and always limp. Any plumpness or hint of an erection in my panties for me is very distressing. My full time mindset is that of a girl and I love sharing that girl with a kind and caring man.

When I was in my early 30's I got the courage to try and find a man who would be interested in an intimate relationship with a girl like me. I found a wonderfully gentle man whose name was Stan, at a crossdresser website. After a lengthy email exchange over several months a meeting in a hotel was arraigned. I spent the entire morning getting ready for the date and used my many years of make-up knowledge to present myself as the pretty girl I knew I was. When he arrived at the door his first words to me were;

"Oh my gosh...You're beautiful"

I was in heaven as I felt beautiful and having a man whom I had never met tell me I was a beautiful female just made my day. That one afternoon date resulted in us ending up in bed together with me as the girl. My first time with a man was way better than I had ever imagined and I liked everything about it.

Less than a week later, Stan sent me an email asking me out for another date. On our first date and in our email exchange before, Stan had told me he lived with a biological female and had been with her for several years. Her name was Sue Ann. In Stan's email he told me he had shared with Sue Ann just about every detail of our first date and she was totally fine with it. In fact, Sue Ann had asked Stan, if he could get me to agree to a second date, would I mind if she was in the hotel room with us taking pictures of us making love. The idea that she would want to be in the room never occurred to me, but the thought of her taking pictures was appealing to me.

Having dressed in pretty lingerie for so many years, and then going on a date with a man, I can tell you from first-hand experience, having a man take off my dress so that my beautiful lingerie was revealed to him was very sexy for me and for my male date. Having someone in the room to photograph this happening was for me a very sexy idea. There was just one tiny twist to their request that turned out wonderful. Sue Ann wanted to arrive about an hour before Stan so she could take photos of me without Stan and then Stan would arrive later. Sue Ann emphasized she did not want to participate in our sexual encounter; she only wanted to take photos.

I emailed Stan that if he was okay with it, I would be more than happy to let Sue Ann photograph me by myself and both of us enjoying our lovemaking. The date and the hotel room were set and I spent extra money to have my make-up and hair done professionally. I was very happy I did when I saw the photos Sue Ann took.

I was completely dressed in a long blue dress when Sue Ann arrived at the hotel suite. She was very polite and dressed very conservatively in a knee length dress. She had a kind face and to me was a natural beauty. She quickly complimented me on how pretty I was and thanked me for allowing her to take photos. She took a very normal and natural photo of me fully clothed.

After Sue Ann took a handful of photos I began to relax and sensing this she began to suggest to me different poses and asked me what outfits I had with me. I told her I had several of my favorite pieces of lingerie as I was anxious to share them with Stan.

"How about a pretty nightgown? Do you have one of those?" Ask Sue Ann.

"I have a very pretty one and I have my favorite bridal Baby Doll nighty." I responded.

"Ohhhhh, that sounds perfect. Are you comfortable changing into your pretty nighties with me here?" Asked Sue Ann.

"I'm very comfortable if you are. I want to assure you, I possess no male sexual impulses for you to be concerned about. My penis is very tiny and I rarely get hard and I never ejaculate." I said in a reassuring way.

"Stan told me as much and that is what led me to ask him if I could photograph you. I feel very safe that we are two girls who like our men." Replied Sue Ann.

"That sounds perfect to me and it's all true. Would you mind unzipping my dress so I can begin to change?" I asked.

"Not at all honey." She said with a smile as I turned my back to her and she unzipped my dress.

I stepped out of my dress and revealed myself in a half slip and camisole over my stockings, full cut panties, and bra. I kept undressing lowering the straps of my camisole and my half-slip to show just my bra and panties and lace top stockings. My panties had the word "sissy" sewn on the back.

"That's going to make a perfect shot! Don't turn around. Let me take you picture right there." Said Sue Ann.

"How about turning around and sitting down and facing me and smiling for the camera?" Said Sue Ann.

I did as she asked and struck a pose she suggested. She kept snapping photos.

I was becoming very comfortable with Sue Ann when I was wearing only my bra and panties. She asked me what I wanted to wear next.

"Do you have something you would like for me to see next?" She asked.

"How about my nightgowns? I have two of them and a Baby Doll nightie that I think are pretty."

"That sounds great. What do you wear under it?" Asked Sue Ann.

"I'll put my camisole back on but I usually don't wear any panties. Are you okay if I take off my panties?" I asked.

"I'm fine if you are. I would like to see just how small your penis is. Stan has told me it is very petite."

I pulled my camisole back on top and then I lowered my panties while leaving my stockings on. I was fully naked except for my stockings from the waist down. I was very relieved that I did not have any hint of plumpness or an erection being alone in the room with a female. It felt for me like it was two girls in a locker room together. No sexual vibe at all.

"Oh my...You are really tiny between your legs! I can see why you are much more comfortable being a girl. I would love to get some photos of your tiny cock later." Said Sue Ann.

"We can do that, but for now I'll put on the nightgown I wear just about every night." I said as I slipped into my blue, long sleeve, floor length nightgown. I posed as Sue Ann asked for several photos.

"Do you have another nightgown you'd like to wear?" Asked Sue Ann.

"I have a white bridal set I'd like to put on, but to wear it I'll need to be totally nude to get into it. Are you still okay with that? I'm not at all sexually stimulated, so you shouldn't be embarrassed." I replied.

"I don't know if I should feel slighted or not, but 'yes' I'm fine with you being nude while you change." Smiled Sue Ann.

I took off my nightgown, my camisole, and my bra. I was fully nude except for my stockings standing directly in front of Sue Ann and my tiny penis was still fully limp and you could not see any trace of a shaft on it at all. I got into the white bridal lingerie and began to pose. I had no bra and no panties on at all.

"These are really nice looking! You look like a wedding night bride!" Said Sue Ann.

"Thank you...I look even more sexy in my bridal Baby Doll nightie." I said.

"And we're going to get to that, but what if we took one in this nightgown that shows your tiny penis? Would you do that?" Asked Sue Ann.

"If you like. There is nothing much to see." I smiled.

"That's what makes it so sexy. Let's see what we get."

I lifted my nightgown and exposed my panties which was covering my little button of a penis.

"Oh my are these photos sexy! You're little penis is so cute! And there isn't a hint of any kind of sexual arrousal even though I'm a biological female." Said Sue Ann.

"The reason there isn't any arrousal is there is nothing about me that is a male. I'm a girl mentally and pretty much physically. I wish I didn't have this button between my legs, but I have learned to control and disable it sexually. My sexual thoughts are just like yours; they are only about men and getting men sexually stimulated." I replied.

"That is so cool...I had no idea one could do what you have done." Said Sue Ann in a surprised way.

"Well, seeing myself in the mirror helps a lot. I'm very girly looking so it only follows that the last thing I should have is an erection in my panties." I said with a smile.

"Speaking of girly, where is your bridal Baby Doll nightie? Lets's see you in that." Said Sue Ann

I again stripped naked except for my bra and put on my Baby Doll. It's possible Sue Ann got a little turned on seeing me in the Baby Doll as she was very open about how much she liked it.

"This Baby Doll is so sweet! You look adorable! And it is so natural on you. There is not any man that wouldn't get turned on seeing you in this and taking you to bed with him. I don't think I could look as sexy as you wearing this. Stan is going to love these photos!" Smiled Sue Ann.

"Thank you honey, this is one of my favorites and I wear it when I really want to please a man." I replied.

"Okay, now let's take a photo showing the little button between your legs." Directed Sue Ann.

I have spent years training my mind to be a girl and also my look to be as feminine as possible. What I'm hearing you saying is that I have been successful doing it."

"You sure have! I see why Stan is so taken with you." Said Sue Ann.

At that moment there was a knock at the door and Stan had arrived for our date. I was relieved being so comfortable in front of the camera and was more than ready to engage in sexual acts with Stan that Sue Ann would photograph. I quickly pulled on my white rumba panties under my baby doll to keep myself as feminine as possible for Stan.

Stan greeted Sue Ann and they both kissed hello. Stan immediately turned to me and said;

"Tammy...You are more beauiful than ever. Are you sure you are okay with Sue Ann watching us and taking photos?"

"Thank you Stan, Sue Ann has done a great job putting me at ease and if you are okay with her being here than so am I." I replied.

"Okay then. I'm already getting excited!" Said Stan

"Then why don't you take off all your clothes and I will change into something more suitable for us to enjoy." I replied.

Stan was fully nude very quickly and I put on some very feminine white lingerie. The first photo Sue Ann took of us together showed my true and sincere delight I felt being with Stan. Stan's manly penis was quickly getting chubby as he kissed my chest and pinched my nipples.

This photo was quickly followed by the two of us tongue kissing. I loved putting my tongue in Stan's mouth and having his in mine.

Stan wasted no time extending his erect penis for me to take into my mouth and I gladly began to lick and suck on his cock looking forward to him ejaculating a white hot load of his semen and sperm into me.

It only took about three minutes for Stan to start twitching as I felt his thick cock swell even larger which was quickly followed by shot after shot of his hot semen into my mouth. I was in girly heaven! When stan finished cumming he wanted to tongue kiss me as I was swallowing his load.

Stan tried to stimulate my tiny penis between my legs in my panties, but I was into full girl mode and was fully limp. No trace at all of any kind of male sexual response, and that was just the way I wanted it to be.

The afternoon ended and Sue Ann and Stan thanked me very much and left. It was an experience that all three of us remember fondly to this day.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers