All Comments on 'Pictures of My Date'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 2 years ago

So sexy! I love the pictures! You are so beautiful. Stan is a very lucky man.

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015almost 2 years ago

Oh boy that was just so kinky! Definitely 5 stars!

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY !!!! 5 STARS - ACTUALLY 10 STARS !!!

I love your pics. You are so beautiful. I wish my wife would help me get ready for a date with one of my male lovers and then she would take pics and video of my lover kissing me, feeding me his cock and then making love to me.

I love all your stories. You are one of my favorite writers on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kitten, please do not be distressed by your natural parts. You are pretty and sweet and ultra-feminine. I bet you have a welcoming, tight bussy, with a cute kitty-boy clitty. I imagine licking and sucking your kitty-clitty while fingering your bussy, or stretching it, with a toy, readying you for deeper penetration and submission.

Less make-up, more natural beauty, please?. Just a little eyeliner, and subtle shadow to bring out your gorgeous peepers. And some deep red lipstick and blueberry lip-gloss. A little blush is fine. But you’ve over contoured. You look plastic. Let your natural beauty and fire shine through.

Is that a wig or your natural hair?

Next story, will you go Brazilian and take off those panties for us, baby-girl?

Looking forward to seeing much more.

Your fan,

#1👁-P0p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tits??????????????????????

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 2 years ago

Story was good, but a little short. Wow the photos were really nice. Hope there is a second chapter with nude shots. XOXOXO.

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful evocative lady

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Yes, your clitty should stay soft as your man ravages you. Please continue with your writing!

woodseaveswoodseaves5 months ago
Lovely story

Tammy, thank you for posting this beautiful, true account of your experience. I love the gentle interaction with Sue Anne.

The pictures of you are a delight to look at, you're a very sexy lady. Your lover, Stan, was so lucky go find you, and so blessed to have such an understanding wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.