Pictures Tell the Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped forward, bent down, kissed my mouth, swirling her tongue inside. Your mouth will due. Get busy before I change my mind. She stood up, came closer, and I knew exactly what she wanted. I took the head of her cock in my mouth, circled it with my tongue.

She said you will make a good cock sucker with practice. Continue until I tell you to stop. Placed her hands on the back of my head, pushed a little in. I was glad she was being gentle, there was no way I could take more and she was only semi-hard.

This was another first for me. I had never had a cock in my mouth. I didn't mind, soon it would be where it belonged. My caged cock struggled to escape its prison. She smelled good and tasted even better. She was cut and clean-shaven. Her dick was delicious.

Even the black teen was small compared to her. It's no wonder she hadn't been with anyone in a long time. Few would try to swallow this monster, let alone allow it near any other opening. My ass spasmed a little in anticipation.

She continued the mini fuck of my mouth, after a while she said, enough of that for now, you can resume later. Come with me. It didn't sound like a request. I followed her to a wall. She touched something and a door opened. It was an elevator. Get in. I obeyed.

The door opened into a room as large as her whole first floor. There was everything you could imagine placed around the floor, the walls were ceiling to floor mirrors. She leads me to a pommel horse. It sat three feet high with a half-circle cut-out in the middle.

The legs angled out at about 35 degrees, there were leather straps at ankle and thigh height. She said, face me and give me your cage key. I handed it to her. I might want a handle to hold later, and she removed the cage and the butt plug.

She placed them in the bag. She took my hand and led me to the device. I already know you like to be helpless and bound from the video, and you will do anything without a fuss. Bend over the horse while I secure your legs. I did as I was told.

Once both legs were secured, she used a remote, and a screen dropped down. She had brought the flash drive; she plugged it in, the video began. She stepped in front of me and took my arms, pulled me over, securing each arm at the wrist and above the elbow.

She went under the device and took my cock in her hand and began to tease me. Rubbing the head, circling it, stroking. I was instantly hard. She said, look at you, what a naughty girl. We can't have that. She stood up and walked behind me.

I could see her looking through an assortment of whips, belts, canes, and things I had never seen. She chooses a riding crop. She said you bought one of these from me. Let's make sure you know how to use it properly, shall we? I said yes, teach me how.

She went behind, struck me on the ass, so close to my anus I quivered. Ten times on one side. She said that's for making me sad when you didn't call. She repeated on the other cheek, that is for being late. We will see if you need more as the evening progresses.

In the video I saw how they whipped your ass, you loved it. She replaced the crop, returned in front. Knelt under the device and again teased my hard cock. Such a bad girl, see what happens when you let the bird out of its cage. What am I to do with you?

I said anything you want. She giggled and licked the pre-cum off my dick. Stood up, went to a case nearby, and brought back a set of nipple clamps. She attached one to each nipple, added a chain and a weight to each. She let the weights drop, and I groaned.

Back under the device, she teased and licked my head and had me frantic in minutes. She stopped, leaving my dick jerking to find her warm mouth. Ok, I guess there is only one way to deal with this, I will have to fuck it out of you. How does that sound? I said ok.

She went back to the chest and returned with some lube. She stood in front of me and said. Hold this for me, she shoved two inches of her erect cock into my mouth. She leaned over me and played with my ass. She lubed a finger then spun it around the opening.

She slid one finger in, swirled it around, pushing in and out. Then she pushed two. I did everything my mouth could, sucked, licked, bobbed my head a little, all the while she was preparing me for what was to come. She kept this up for over thirty minutes.

She had small hands and before she stopped; she had put it inside my ass, to the wrist. She pulled out and looked under the device Look at the mess you made. She slid a pan under me. I will make you clean that up with your tongue, so you better stop.

She giggled, bet you hate that, then giggled again. Nothing left to do but punish your ass, dirty little girl. She withdrew her cock from my mouth, walked behind me, put her dick against my sphincter. I was so ready for her to start, or at least I thought I was,

She said I measured my cock with a fabric tape, would you like to know what will be in your ass, with my balls slapping against yours? I said yes, please. She said I am 12 inches erect, the circumference of the head where it flairs 7, and the shaft is 6.

Do you know what that means? I said no, tell me, please. Before I let you go home tonight, I will pass through two sphincters, the outer, and the inner. One open from play, and one I am sure has never been touched. Are you ok with that? I said yes, be my first.

She said, oh, I have a bottle warmer, I will fill the empty ones with cum so you can taste me. From the video, you have no problem with that right? I said no. She said, I should tell you, I take meds that increase the volume of my sperm. More cum, more pleasure.

You will get a big, warm, drink to quench your thirst after we finish. I hope you're ready for a milkshake. Doesn't that sound delicious sweetie? I said I am looking forward to toasting you, for being so kind. She giggled and pressed against my sphincter.

She pushed, I remembered the leader of the group that fucked me. He had a big dick, it hurt, but I adapted. She said I think you are trying to stop me from entering. Push, What a bad girl, push, it won't matter, push, the head was in. My opening was racked with pain.

I was whimpering and making sounds. She said, oh come now. I was going to put a penis gag in your mouth, I know how much you love a big dick in your mouth. Why else would you wrap your wife's panties around it and shove it in your mouth? Push! I want you to beg.

Want more, bad girl? I squealed, yes, please. I knew if I said anything other than yes, she would probably shove hard to punish me, I told her she could before we met; she had warned me. Push! that drew a gasp. She said, I really think you like it.

It wasn't a question. I was panting. She said, 4 inches, you are doing fine, only 8 to go, sweetie. Then she slowly withdrew, leaving me gasping. Walked around and said, open your mouth. I did, and she shoved her dick to the back of my mouth.

I had to breathe through my nose; it was wedged to the back, the tapered head tickling the entrance of my throat. She said that isn't a plug little girl. I did everything I could think of. I had no experience in sucking a cock but I did my best.

After about ten minutes she said, I see what you're trying to do, you want to drink from the straw. Not this time. Tonight it goes into the oven and you can drink it later. I have special plans. If you're going to be my baby girl, a good mother feeds you with a bottle.

Doesn't that sound great, she asked? I couldn't answer, I nodded my head in response. Good. She pulled her cock from my mouth, knelt, and said. Time for more punishment. There is a puddle in the pan. I will fuck you until you quit. I can see this will take time.

She returned to my ass, put a generous amount of lube in me, and on herself. Now where were we little girl, I forget? I reply, four inches. She said, that's right and then shoved four inches inside me. It wasn't as bad but it still hurt like hell.

She paused, then push, pause, push, pause, pushes. My ass was convulsing, sweat ran down my back, tears in my eyes. I was panting like I was in labor. She said, there, there, little girl. Doesn't that feel lovely? I couldn't answer. I asked a question, then push.

Between gasps, I said, yes, yes. I knew you would love it, then push. That's eight sweeties. You are doing so well. It won't be long now. She withdrew to the head, pushed back in. She fucked me for a good twenty minutes, withdraw, push eight inches. Then repeat.

As we fucked, the urge to push her out was overwhelming, when I tried, she slapped me on the ass hard, none of that little girl, it will go easier if you just relax. I shuttered watching the mirrors, I could see streamers of cum sliding out my dick.

I had fooled around and enjoyed massaging my prostrate, but this was the first time I had experienced this. A thick stream of cum would slide out then dangle. It would continue as the next surged out. She must have known what to do, or so big, it was inevitable.

I had sex on Sunday night after my adventure; it was so good. It had been a long time since I felt an orgasm as strong as I had. The entire week I didn't touch myself, I wanted to be ready for the weekend. I am glad I saved it, turned out I needed it early.

She withdrew and moved to my head. She said, look little girl, you can see the ring of lube. That has been visiting your oven. Can I cook or can I cook? She said you have made quite a mess. You will lick every drop after I am finished baking, understood? I said yes.

She said time to become a master chef, open your mouth, then she smeared her cock across it. Doesn't that taste delicious? I said yes. A good chef needs a taste tester to make sure it just right. She giggled, then walked back to my ass.

How many inches was that? I said eight. She said, good girl. Lubed my ass and her dick. She shoved all eight inches into me, then paused. My ass was adapting to her, that time it only hurt a little. She said shall we begin? I said yes.

She pushed, then paused. I felt her hit a wall, she pushed and then pain-wracked my body. She pushed, I felt something give. She pushed and I began whimpering, crying, screaming. She pushed and I could feel it slide deeper. One more time and she rested while my body convulsed.

She said you have a lovely voice. I am going to make you sing in a few minutes. Do you know a band called Free? All I could do was nod. The slightest move had me screaming. She said my favorite song is, Thirty Days in The Hole. Do you know it? I nodded.

It was surreal; I was watching the mirrors; I heard someone screaming, and I was trying to figure out who. She withdrew, pushed, buried into me and the screaming continued. Streamers of cum were shooting out of someone's dick, I thought to myself, bet that feels good. Lucky girl.

She said, sing for me little girl as she withdrew to the head then, pushed all the way. I screamed, repeat, scream, over and over. She was fucking me with a vengeance. Every time she penetrated my inner sphincter, it prompted a scream.

My dick was jerking, trying to ejaculate, but I was dry. She fucked me until the screams stopped. Now it was a whimper. High then low. She grabbed my hips, dug in her nails, and filled me up. Her balls slap against mine, She shot, It reminded me of a warm enema.

The only way I can describe it, multiple orgasms. Each like throwing a switch on a fire hose. She remained inside me until her huge dick turned softer. Slowly pulled out but let the head stay in. Picking up a plastic mask looking device with a hose and valve.

She pulled out pressed it around my opening It clung to my ass. She moved a box that had bottles in water. Picked up one, opened the valve on the hose, cum shot out the end into a baby bottle when it was full she shut it off and picked up another, and repeated.

When the last of the cum run out of my ass, she had filled three. When done she returned to my face, she said open your mouth and clean this. I obeyed, and she shoved until she was in as far as I could take and I sucked and licked her clean.

I could taste remnants of cum. As I labored to get everything off her cock, she said, You handled that training session well, little girl. I can tell you will be perfect with practice. Do you want more practice sessions? I nodded yes. She said, good girl.

I have been searching for the perfect little girl for years. I think I have found her. She withdrew her cock and asked, do you think you will stand if I release you? I said I think so. She released my legs first, then my arms. She took my hands and stood me up.

She pointed, down little girl, there is a mess to clean up. I did and below the horse was a plate-sized stainless steel tray, it curved up around the border. Inside there was a puddle of my cum. I was surprised at its size. I remembered Cumming but not this much.

She said mommy wants you to clean your plate, like a good girl. I picked it up, but she said, no little girl, you must lick it clean, it will be good practice for your tongue. It was cold and slick. It took a half-hour chasing the cum around until gone.

While I was busy, she had moved the bottles to a long couch. She came back, looked in the tray. She said good girl, come with me to the couch. It was long enough for me to recline. She sat in the back and instructed me to lie down with my head in her lap.

I lay down and she let her cock lay beside my face. She said I love this bottle warmer. It keeps mother's milk nice and warm. Are you hungry? I said yes. She opened a drawer below the warmer, then removed a bottle from the water. took off the cap and ring.

She had removed a tip and screwed it onto the bottle. When she brought the bottle down there was a four-inch pink dick attached. She said open your mouth. Time for dinner. She pushed the pink dick nipple into my mouth and said, you know what to do.

She held the bottle in my mouth until it was empty, replaced it with another, and then the third. When I had finished, she said, I had better burp you. Lay across my lap. I moved into position. Smack, a paddle hit my ass, she continued until my ass was cherry red.

Better little girl, with a grin? I said, yes, Bobby. Stand and straddle the couch. I complied. She grabbed the cheeks of my ass, dug her fingernails into them. She pulled me until my dick was buried into her mouth. Her nose pressed against my stomach.

The spanking gave new life to my cock and her warm mouth made me hard as a nail. She swallowed all 7 inches of me without a blink. She sucked, nipped, licked, and tried to stick her tongue into the eye. She never allowed my dick to retreat. She took her time.

Sensing I was unable to hold back any longer, she slid her mouth back to the head and clamped down. I don't know if I had a wet orgasm or a dry. I had leaked so much cum during the session I didn't think I had any left. She sucked until I deflated in her mouth.

She slid off and said, thanks for the snack little girl. That was tasty. Next time maybe I will snack just before we start. Does that sound good to you? I replied that would be really nice. She giggled and opened her mouth. Inside she had my cum under her tongue.

It wasn't much, but I had ejaculated. She stood up and kissed me, swapping my cum back and forth. Next time I will put an external catheter over your dick and let it drip into a container. While you enjoy your meal, I will dine with you.

I checked the time, and it's near midnight. Not going to get much sleep tonight. Maybe I will take a nap while the boys fuck me. I doubt I will even notice they are in me. I chuckled to myself. She helped me undress and pack my clothes. She said your panties are wet.

I said I will put them on my cock gag tonight and dream about you. She giggled, such a naughty girl. She took the panties and shoved them into the milk bottles, wiping them clean. She opened a second drawer and found a baggie, putting them inside she said, Here.

I seasoned them a little for you. The flavor of her cum was musky, warm, creamy, with a dash of salt. I liked the flavor of hers more than mine. I gave her the container of the pot. We kissed. I started to leave. Handing me a flash drive, she said, training film.

She said watch it, I will expect you to be better next time little girl. Tonight was a tease, there will be more training next time we meet. There is much for you to learn, but mommy is patient, and punishment is a strong motivator, besides you love it.

I smiled and said, yes I do, left, drove home, showered, and bed. Alarm set for six. It will be a long day tomorrow.

To be continued

12